[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Eat some fattening food Min!! With more meat you'll look 10Xs more beautiful!

Thanks Miley. Who is that guy interviewing with them? He reminds me of Nadech and the way he talks reminds me of Peter. If I heard correctly, his name is Louis?? He's mixed isn't he? Haha. And he has an accent??

mia07

Introvert
^ Yeah, he's Louis. He's half Thai and French. A lot of ppl do say that he looks like Nadech haha. He will play the Prince who Min is supposed to marry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
^ Yeah, he's Louis. He's half Thai and French. A lot of ppl do say that he looks like Nadech haha. He will play the Prince who Min is supposed to marry.
Thanks.

He looks handsome in the vid. Not so much in the pics. Haha.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
lol, "Pin finally ate some fish and got smarter in this lakorn" Pin was totally ridiculous in Pinanong, wasn't she?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
lol, "Pin finally ate some fish and got smarter in this lakorn" Pin was totally ridiculous in Pinanong, wasn't she?
Is that what they said in the interview? Haha. That's pretty funny. Yeah, I hope she isn't like Pin.

mia07

Introvert
Lol. Min mentioned something about it's her turn to hurt Weir now? Haha. Its kinda funny cuz Noon will be Weir's mom. :p I want to know which role Kratip/Nee plays along with Yam.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah kartip say that at the end that in here pin ate some fish and smarter than pa... No in here she is not like pin anymore she is a cheerful,lively, like to plead and very smart girl... For weir he is a very good speaker,charming gentlemen with a stable and sacrifice heart. With word he can convince everyone. And smart and quick-witted and Kamin is a royal to the king

Kartip play as mintra a jealou of min, I think she a adopted daughter of her family

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Lol. Min mentioned something about it's her turn to hurt Weir now? Haha. Its kinda funny cuz Noon will be Weir's mom. :p I want to know which role Kratip/Nee plays along with Yam.
It's so weird how Noon is already playing the mom roles. She's only 7yrs older than Weir! They could still play a couple. Haha. I guess it's the way she talks because she does sound old.

mia07

Introvert
Ahh so Kratip is nang rai lol always jealous of Min. Well now it wont look too awkward if she likes Weir cuz they are not related somehow haha.

It could be how the way Noon dress too. She will look stunning if she dress younger. Imagine her and Weir as a couple; he's dating his onscreen mom lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Ahh so Kratip is nang rai lol always jealous of Min. Well now it wont look too awkward if she likes Weir cuz they are not related somehow haha.

It could be how the way Noon dress too. She will look stunning if she dress younger. Imagine her and Weir as a couple; he's dating his onscreen mom lol
Haha. That's funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the clip. It's pretty much the whole Pin Anong cast. Haha. No wonder the reporter kept making reference to PA. As long as they don't overdo the action scenes, I'll be perfectly okay. Haha. I'm just not too fond of action lakorns.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Many love scenes....yes. But don't make them unnecessary like some PA love scenes. Hehe.

mia07

Introvert
Lol. It's reasonable 'cuz they were making it up for their 'lost love' after the drama began and plus they're hubby-wifey so their romance were needed. Haha

I'm not too sure if there will be many love scenes here tho due to Min's engagement to Louis, making Weir stepping back but I am excited for some of their moments that will be in the lakorn. Theres a part mentioned they will be on an island together; so totally looking forward for it. ^__^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin said:
Lol. It's reasonable 'cuz they were making it up for their 'lost love' after the drama began and plus they're hubby-wifey so their romance were needed. Haha

I'm not too sure if there will be many love scenes here tho due to Min's engagement to Louis, making Weir stepping back but I am excited for some of their moments that will be in the lakorn. Theres a part mentioned they will be on an island together; so totally looking forward for it. ^__^
Yeah, but still some parts were unnecessary. Haha.

You're talking about the lakorn, not in real life right??? Haha. Cause I'm about to say I didn't know Min is engaged already to her co-star!

mia07

Introvert
Hahaha of course in the lakorn. Lol. If she was engaged in reality, I hope it's to Weir kekeke.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA Good! I seriously thought you meant in real life, especially when you said "Weird stepping back" I was like huh? For a moment. 

mia07

Introvert
Lol in that case, I will start using their lakorn names then. Min is Matthana, Weir is Kamin, and Louis is Makhey. :) I like Min's character in here so hoping that she can pull it off. Geez I wonder if they started filming yet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds better. Haha. So Mathana will be the more feisty, talkative one, right?? And Kamin is the more reserved one?