[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
phatman said:
All this talk about Louis, I want to see how this Nadech look-a-like does. HAHA. 

EDIT
Mr. Hem is hawt~! I hope he stays the good guy in here. OMG, everything is Pin Anong to me. HAHA. I can't help but think of that watching this. I hope this one is better though. So far so good!
Sorry too busy drooling over Weir to notice anyone else. He's so dang handsome! haha.. I felt like I was watching the sequel to Pinanong :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Sorry too busy drooling over Weir to notice anyone else. He's so dang handsome! haha.. I felt like I was watching the sequel to Pinanong :p
Yeah Weir is so hawt in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, I can't wait for subs!

EDIT
So this Louis guy is so vampire-like looking. Haha. He's so white and his teeth are...sharp and pointy. Haha. He has a big chest too. :ghehe: But he's got a cute and handsome profile. 
Min is doing okay as a feisty lady. Although It feels forced, she's doing okay. 
Weir....he's hot. Period. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok, like I TOTALLY LOVE Matt and Kamin's first meeting. It's not the typical "started off on the wrong foot" kind of meeting. They were so kind to eachother. Hehe. I'm LOVING this! I also like that they introduced the plotline smoothly and not quickly, like most lakorns nowadays. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling that Kamin is of royalty. He was adopted so no one knows of his origin. Maybe he's Ma-Kee's half brother. That's why the King trusts him so much. Or maybe they switched the two at birth to protect him from traitors. So in the end, Kamin is the prince and Matana is his fiance? Haha. Idk. Just a wild guess. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I have a feeling that Kamin is of royalty. He was adopted so no one knows of his origin. Maybe he's Ma-Kee's half brother. That's why the King trusts him so much. Or maybe they switched the two at birth to protect him from traitors. So in the end, Kamin is the prince and Matana is his fiance? Haha. Idk. Just a wild guess. 

Wouldn't that be perfect?? HAHA. Maybe that's why Makee's mom doesn't like Kamin. Because she knows of his royal blood and fears once he knows of it, he's going to kick Makee off the throne. Hehe. 

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There's probably something going on about Kamin's past. Mat's dad was talking about the last time he saw Kamin, but he caught himself and quickly changed the subject. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
No there are no switch birth... Kamin is one of the king son but with different mom, no one about this secret only mattan dad and the king. The king went to study in Thailand and met kamin mom, They are friend at university. When kamin mom have kamin the king go back to his country and promise to kamin mom that he will come back and take her go with him but when he arrive home he got force by the parents to marry makey mom. So when Kamin's mom birth kamin she has die after the birth and mattana dad took care of him until he age 2, The king come and take kamin go with him to Raya.

About the OST I think soon they will change to weir version cuz the team of Mummai already answer to us.. I like weir version it suitable for the Lakorn more than that old voice. And yes I love Mummai too cuz they so nice they acctep the request that our have share to them. Like the pic wm piggyback on the beach that is one of the request from us and many more...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Miley19 said:
No there are no switch birth... Kamin is one of the king son but with different mom, no one about this secret only mattan dad and the king. The king went to study in Thailand and met kamin mom, They are friend at university. When kamin mom have kamin the king go back to his country and promise to kamin mom that he will come back and take her go with him but when he arrive home he got force by the parents to marry makey mom. So when Kamin's mom birth kamin she has die after the birth and mattana dad took care of him until he age 2, The king come and take kamin go with him to Raya.

About the OST I think soon they will change to weir version cuz the team of Mummai already answer to us.. I like weir version it suitable for the Lakorn more than that old voice. And yes I love Mummai too cuz they so nice they acctep the request that our have share to them. Like the pic wm piggyback on the beach that is one of the request from us and many more...
You should put that in spoilers. Lol. I took a wild guess and got it correct, but I'm not sure if everyone else wants to find out. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha I can't do that in iPad... So if some of u guy don't want to find out yet just don't read it.