[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

choo

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
CR: Pantip

ละครล็อตช่อง7
จันทร์ - อังคาร ปีกมงกุฎ ออนแอร์อยู่ (Mon-Tues: Peek Mongkut with Pancake, New, and Grace)พุธ - พฤหัสบดี หัวใจเถื่อน เริ่ม 25มิถุนายน (Wed-Thurs: Hua Jai Teuan with Kwan and Om)ศุกร์-เสาร์-อาทิตย์ ล่ารักสุดขอบฟ้า เร็วๆนี้ (Fri-Sun: Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah with Weir and Min)

So this will be airing Friday, June 27th in the Fri-Sun slot. Hua Jai Teuan with Kwan and Om will also be airing next week on Wed-Thur. I'm super hype!!!! My two favorites will be on air at the same time back to back. EEK!  Ch.7 planned on Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah to go against Rising Sun Series Part I. That's why they put them in the weekend slot not expecting Ch.3 to air Rising Sun Part I in their Wed-Thurs slot. So Hua Jai Teuan will go against Rising Suns instead. HAHA. They're salty. Hua Jai Teuan isn't strong enough to take on Rising Sun. But I'll be watching all three series regardless. I'm so happy! This will be a fun summer worth watching.   

I just realized Pan, Kwan, and Weir are all going up against each other. Woah! And they each have their new hot koo jins with them except Pan.  
Thank you for this info!! Can't wait as well!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah FB/ as tagged

We need another teaser! Weir's singing the OST. I love most of his OST's. I cannot wait to hear his sweet voice again.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm still unsure whether this will air next week despite the fact that Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah's Facebook page posted the airing schedule I posted above. Ch.7 is trying to figure out how to compete against Ch.3 next month.This is their best lakorn so idk if they're going to save it or use it. Weir already started recording the OST, but since there aren't any second teasers, I feel uneasy about how accurate the news is. They're not even done filming, but Ch.7 tends to air and film at the same time anyways.I will keep checking daily for teasers. Hua Jai Teuan already has its teaser out. 

Their FB page keeps teasing us telling us to wait a bit. It's about to air soon. EEK!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So...are they trying to not go against other stronger lakorns?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So...are they trying to not go against other stronger lakorns?
They are preparing to compete against stronger lakorns and air them in the same slots as the other channel to compete for ratings.  

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Was there always a competition between the channels...? ._. Or from time to time? 
Ch.3 is Ch.7's  competitor. It's always been like that. However, Ch.7 always gets higher ratings. Lately, Ch.3 has been dominating the industry with their new generation of actors. So now they're getting more competitive since Rising Sun Series is about to air. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They are preparing to compete against stronger lakorns and air them in the same slots as the other channel to compete for ratings.  

Ch.3 is Ch.7's  competitor. It's always been like that. However, Ch.7 always gets higher ratings. Lately, Ch.3 has been dominating the industry with their new generation of actors. So now they're getting more competitive since Rising Sun Series is about to air. 
I see...

mia07

Introvert
No confirmation? =( BUMMER!!! Yup... Ch3 and Ch7 are like rivals. Been competing for so long now. Ch7 dominated back in the old days but now it seems like Ch3 is taking over which I'm not really surprise

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know if I've mentioned this somewhere before, but I think I used to watch CH7 lakorns more back in the days. Now I'm more into CH3 lakorns. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Min will also sing one of the songs in this lakorn.  

CR: Aoiiz SWC

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
According to Pantip, airing schedule changed.

Mon-Tue: Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah (very soon if scheduling doesn't change again)
Wed-Thurs: Hua Jai Teuan (June 25th)
Fri-Sun: Pleng Ruk Pah Peun Dtake with Sammie and Porshe (July 4th)

Why haven't they given us the airing date?!? Grr. Apparently, not airing this week guys. Maybe next week or the week after. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
According to Pantip, airing schedule changed.

Mon-Tue: Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah (very soon if scheduling doesn't change again)
Wed-Thurs: Hua Jai Teuan (June 25th)
Fri-Sun: Pleng Ruk Pah Peun Dtake with Sammie and Porshe (July 4th)

Why haven't they given us the airing date?!? Grr. Apparently, not airing this week guys. Maybe next week or the week after. 
Oey....why??

mia07

Introvert
July then? Grrr... I have been away from lakorns since Pinanong so I am ready for a comeback lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
It's official. Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah will air on the Mon-Tues slot on July 28th.
CR: Maiko
*PIC*

Haha, don't try to shift the blame onto me, Mahalo, cause it looks like the airing dates for some lakorns are always changing. :whahuh: It's all on IG member thaicraze (well, technically, it's TV Pool Spicy Star New Live's fault, since it seems like they were the ones who originally uploaded the photo. I could be wrong! Which, I probably am. :bhehe:). Don't come after me with pitchforks if the airing dates turn out to be wrong. :lolyup:

Er, now I'm doubting some of the dates on the photo. :scratchchin: I read in Rak Boon 2's thread that its airing date is Tuesday, July 8, and that matches with what I read on Spicy forum about Rak Boon 2 airing on Mon-Tues. July 18 is on a Friday. Hmm... :shrug: Also, seems like TV Pool Spicy Star New Live contradicts itself; the (Facebook) page just uploaded a photo of Mike and Margie from Rak Boon 2, and I'm guessing from the numbers (the post is in Thai) that the airing date is really July 8...if NOTHING CHANGES. :lol:

And sounds like the airing date for Mario and Taew's Roy Ruk Hak Liem Tawan has changed yet again. According to Spicy member M3lhouse, it's pushed back to the 16th of July now. So...the dates on the photo are subjected to change. :sweat: :spin: We'll just have to wait and see for further "confirmation." :lol2: I suppose the date for Min and Weir's Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah is probably going to change again, too. :phew: