[Ch7] Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Polyplus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally got the chance to finish the last 3 episodes. Gosh, I miss these two already. I miss laughing at all their silliness and fingerling over their sweet scenes! They really complement one another. I love their offscreen friendship also! They're so cute together. I love how Kan shares almost every (exaggerating here lol) photo on his IG. Fanservice right there. lol I hope Ch7 pairs up these two again! I want them in a lakorn like this, genre wise. I think they really match these kinds of roles, especially Mai. Kan looks good either way. Haha :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Just watched 3 episodes so far, and i really enjoy it(i can't really say I love it this early but i think i do). I love Diva Rose, Mai really fits those kind of roles.....lmao whenever she screams 'JEEEED'
I think I finally found a match for Mai, Her and Kan have such good chemi going on :woot:  
Now, I have to learn to be patient waiting for the rest of the eps to be subbed  :cry:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Catching up on this one and I really like seeing Mai in this type of role, versus the prim/proper n'ek that get's beat around. She performs comedy and diva-ness in a fun way lol. It's such a nice change to see her as Rosarin, with all her funny facial expressions and different tones of voice whenever she gets emotional or annoyed. Great pair with Kan!