[CH7] Khun Pee Tee Ruk (DaraVdo)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Admins please pin. This is currently on air. Wow. Porshe's lakorns are airing back to back. I'm so happy for him! They should've aired this during October. It has the Halloween vibe to it. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Wow his recent 1 didn't end yet...but I bet they are capitalizing on the popularity of *chane*

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I got excited when I saw my parents watching this. But then was a little sadden to find out it was Bifern and Porshe. I keep waiting for Baifern and Aof to reunite. I like Porshe too though... but I have not seen any of his lakorns yet.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mannn....and fall semester starts tomorrow for me. There's so many lakorns airing atm and I won't be able to watch em including this one that I've been anticipating for.

&x0unerthanlater,
Watch his drama "Yok Luerd Mungkorn" with Min. He did an outstanding job on his character and i thought he deserved an award for his acting ! Never liked Porche much before but after watching him in YLM, he grew on me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Mannn....and fall semester starts tomorrow for me. There's so many lakorns airing atm and I won't be able to watch em including this one that I've been anticipating for.

&x0unerthanlater,
Watch his drama "Yok Luerd Mungkorn" with Min. He did an outstanding job on his character and i thought he deserved an award for his acting ! Never liked Porche much before but after watching him in YLM, he grew on me.
His lakorn with Sammy called Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek just ended today. Never liked him or was interested in watching him but gave him a chance for my girl Sammy, and he won me over! I love Porshe. He's an amazing actor especially with crying scenes and such. I wanted to watch this also but school starts tomorrow for me too. No more watching lakorns.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I adore Porshe offscreen. He's a likeable guy and very funny too. I just haven't found any lakorn of his interesting. It's not him, but the content of the lakorns doesn't make me want to watch it. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Just when I thought I was enjoying this lakorn, I get turned off by Porshe and the way he's overly touchy with Fern. This guy needs to learn some limits and respect his co-stars enough to not make them feel uncomfortable. Not only that but he's also rude to reporters, gives poor interviews and is so obsessed with himself that he doesn't care how other people feel.  He's a decent actor on screen but off screen, gosh he's annoying. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmmmm, From my knowledge of ghosts, they don't have shadows lol 1 minute into watching Ep1 and i noticed that the first ghost that appeared and the main ghost both have shadows lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@anony; haha the director and producer should have researched more about ghosts lol They probably didn't think except anyone to notice and I guess it's not a big deal to them? lol but still, ghosts don't have shadows lol

My browser crashed on me so now I have to wait for Ep1 to fully load since I can't skip to where I was on. Aigooooo. The first ten to twenty minute got me giggly already lol Porshe's character is somewhat silly haha Hrmmmm the main bad ghost seems to be interested in Porshe because he was attracted to Porshe's scent. There has got to be something special about Porshe because the main ghost sucked some of his energy out from his body. And I wonder how he'll become human again since he's dead. About Baifern, I like that gal and her acting is okay/tolerable. Can't wait until these two officially meet since their first encounter was a fast one lol

Hhahaha Baifern asked who is Porshe and how did he enter inside her house because he was found upstairs in her home and he says, "Oh I know how you can see me, this woman is a ghost! We've already met before.The day before, she ran pass/in my body?" And she goes, "I'm not a ghost, I'm the owner of this house!!!" HAHA and before that, Porshe asked his ghost caretaker whose house is it that they are in and he said he didn't know because Porshe had fainted and it was the nearest house. Oh gosh! lol