[Ch7] Kerd Pen Hong (Pordeecam)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i like that the pra'ek is agressive towards the nang'ek hehe... and even though kelly is evil, he looks funny lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Does Tle not know that Kelly raped his sister that's why she married him?
and o m g, i'm so annoys by kwan's mother.She's so annoy. Someone
in there needs to slap that woman in the face like really hurt! hhahah..
I know she's a mother and it's wrong to do such a thing to her b/c she's
an elderly but come on now she;'s a terrible selfish mother who only think
about money!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no I dont think Tle knows that his sister got raped, he probably think that she gave in to him...thats why he feels indifferent towards his sister

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudiG6CwqCU

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm not so angry to her mother~ maybe she make a mistake by just think easily to use her daughter for clearing their family problem~
but she really love her daughter... she will never let people hurt her daughter even a scratch... she just didn't realized that she is the one who will hurt her daughter heart~ i believe she will realized it after the story move on since she love her daughter... every mother love their child eventhough sometime they will make mistake~ but without that mistake this love story will not get spicy like this~ no worries love will always find it's own way.... :dance3:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not so angry to her mother~ maybe she make a mistake by just think easily to use her daughter for clearing their family problem~
but she really love her daughter... she will never let people hurt her daughter even a scratch... she just didn't realized that she is the one who will hurt her daughter heart~ i believe she will realized it after the story move on since she love her daughter... every mother love their child eventhough sometime they will make mistake~ but without that mistake this love story will not get spicy like this~ no worries love will always find it's own way.... :dance3:
Good saying..I agree with u.But not every mother love their child,at least not in the case of Dok Soke's mom...lol
I just realized you are from M'sia. Which part of M'sia?I'm from M'sia too.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Good saying..I agree with u.But not every mother love their child,at least not in the case of Dok Soke's mom...lol
I just realized you are from M'sia. Which part of M'sia?I'm from M'sia too.
Langkawi Island, Kedah. happy there are other Malaysian here~

saki

sarNie Adult
I like the chemistry between Kwan and Tle :) Reminds me a lot of Aum and Aff during their Jam Loey Rak days. Too bad there aren't enough subbed ch7 lakorns, this one looks good.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched this week episodes yet. But i will soon. I always watch this lakorn on weekend i d k y.
hahhah.. anyway i can't wait to see what happens next. ^-^

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Love this lakorn. Kwan and Tle have good chemistry and it is moving at a good pace. Hopefully, it'll keep moving at this pace. Enjoying this very much.

TikOil

sarNie Egg
So sad I really wanted to watch the 7 see concert of P'Kwan and P'Tle... but too bad there is no other way.... I have been waiting for it... Can someone help me please... I'm going crazy over this movie.... so in love with it....

suritha

sarNie Egg
So sad I really wanted to watch the 7 see concert of P'Kwan and P'Tle... but too bad there is no other way.... I have been waiting for it... Can someone help me please... I'm going crazy over this movie.... so in love with it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtCYq0nAOU&list=PLFCC52604273F0AE3&index=54&feature=plpp_video

TikOil

sarNie Egg
Hi Suritha,

Thank you so much for uploading this video. I watched like three times.... I just can't wait until part 8 comes out tomorrow. Thank you again....

Love P'Kwan.... & P'Tle.

I was wondering if you happen to have the one of both them in - Hong Fah - concert. I think from last year and I try to find it but no results...

Thanks.

TikOil

myasally

sarNie Hatchling
Glad that this lakorn having more fan here...really hope the rating goes up though....waiting for tonight epi too

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Hi Suritha,

Thank you so much for uploading this video. I watched like three times.... I just can't wait until part 8 comes out tomorrow. Thank you again....

Love P'Kwan.... & P'Tle.

I was wondering if you happen to have the one of both them in - Hong Fah - concert. I think from last year and I try to find it but no results...

Thanks.

TikOil
I dont think Hong Fah went to 7 see concert. Hong Fah air 2010 ja