[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

Meiji

sarNie Egg
is it true that Kwan and Weir will make another lakron together??  I can't wait to watching their lakron.  I really like them reunion again.  They do have chemistry together. 

Meiji

sarNie Egg
I think is very sexy and romantic when Weir keep staring at Kwan.  I saw some of the Thai married couples didn't had that sexy and romantic feelings toward their partner is turning off.  I saw Aom and Art when they got married....Art kept stars at Aom throughout the whole ceremony and when they stands in front of the media too...I thought it was very romantic.  In my opinion, if I am Kwan... I would go for Weir or dating Weir because he show his affections with her like he did not had enough of her or like she is the most beautiful girl he ever see before.  I don't think that he stars at Pancake like he did for Kwan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT! Lol.  :woot2: For a moment, I almost had a heart attack because I thought Kwan was letting Om kiss her. I'm like oh noo. My poor Weir is no longer number one even though it was an angled kiss between them. It was the realest angled kiss I've ever seen though. Lol. Sure fooled me.