❤️[CH7]Jao Sao Gae Kat (59 On Air): Chap Vorakorn/Grace Patsita/Sun Pichayadon/Libya Nattarin

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first episode. I really enjoy it. I can't wait to see the second episode. ❤
Grace is such a great actress. In Sammie/Thanwa lakorn's, I hated her character. She was so bad that I cannot stand her haha. But here, I'm loving so far her character. She's good, strong and take care of her sister. ❤

About Chap, he is looking so handsome here. I can't say anything about his character but I feel that I'm going to love him haha.

I can't wait to see them having otp or romantic moments, haha.

Also I love when there's secondary pair. I can see that I'm gonna ship them haha.

And finally I hate Grace's family. I think she's her stepmother with her stepsiblings. Stepmother and stepsister are so awful. I feel that they are going make harder life to the sisters.

That's all. My rating for the episode is 6/10. ❤

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Thanks @xdanavelvetx for the review. I like Grace too so I'm going to try it for her. I wanted to kill her in Lhong Ngao Jhun but she did so well I couldn't just stop going back to like her. Haha I like Chap too so I'm curious to see how things play out with them two.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Thanks @xdanavelvetx for the review. I like Grace too so I'm going to try it for her. I wanted to kill her in Lhong Ngao Jhun but she did so well I couldn't just stop going back to like her. Haha I like Chap too so I'm curious to see how things play out with them two.
Haha I'm ready to see their chemistry. ❤

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
What is this about?
From what I've read/seen from the teaser, n'ek's father wants her sister to marry p'ek. N'ek thinks p'ek is a pervent and convinces her sister to run away. Since his bride is missing, p'ek picks her to be his bride. English title for the lakorn is The Replacement Bride.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
From what I've read/seen from the teaser, n'ek's father wants her sister to marry p'ek. N'ek thinks p'ek is a pervent and convinces her sister to run away. Since his bride is missing, p'ek picks her to be his bride. English title for the lakorn is The Replacement Bride.
Awe, sounds interesting. This is an evening lakorn? Thanks!

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Wow second episode was more better than the first haha. I can't believe that I can understand it without eng subs haha. My thai skills are getting better.

I'm loving Sairoong's personality so much. I love how she takes care of her family, do everything for them. She's strong and cute at the same time, haha. I'm falling in love with her. ❤

I'm happy that Sai and Pat are having more moments together than first chapter. I can feel that he is starting falling in love with her. He looks at her amazed. I'm feeling their chemistry is getting better. I can't wait when they will married.

About Sai's family, I really hate her father. Why is he so cruel with his daugthers? I really can't stand him.

Now is Pat's turn. It looks that he loved someone in the past but she commited a suicide so I think that he don't want get married or fall in love again. But he admires Sai even though he denies it haha. I really love his voice ❤.

That's all for it. I don't wanna spoil anything else hehe. My rating for this episode is 7/10. ❤ :cheer:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Ep 3 and ep 4 were better than the 1 and 2 haha. I'm loving the main couple, her sister and that guy and guy who works with Pat. I'm waiting to see other episodes with eng subs. I'm so grateful that saming is subbing this lakorn haha.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Could someone please share the English subbing team site on here? My Thai is quite limited. Thanks in advance!