[Ch7] Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah (DaraVDO)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay miss Kwan so much. Haven't seen Kwan without fake nails in awhile, such a surprise to see her with none in the pic with the red nails.
hahha.I always recognize kwan b/c of her fake nails. she always have them on.I remember watching lakorns of her and I didn't know who she was and stuff but as soon as I saw those fake nails I'm like"Hey, its that actress w/ those nails!" Oh I love her.ha. :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Credit:manger
Kwan looks way better when she has her hair down like this. When she's in this state, then I can differentiate which is the nang'ek and which is the pra'ek. Oh no they'll look like girl friends! :thumbdown: I'm so not into Guy's hair here. And Kwan and Nao as sisters? :facepalm:

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Kwan looks way better when she has her hair down like this. When she's in this state, then I can differentiate which is the nang'ek and which is the pra'ek. Oh no they'll look like girl friends! :thumbdown: I'm so not into Guy's hair here. And Kwan and Nao as sisters? :facepalm:
Yeah Kwan playing Nao older sister na

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i'm looking forward to this drama but not really too becus the pra'ek is not really what i'm looking for...they should have just let aof be the pra'ek instead...but oh well...