[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he's adorable..is it me but those calendar signing pix...she looks older? I think it's the makeup and red lips

I like him better than the other guy micheal>?? hope he and sammy get to pair up

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Mike's acting so far. I'll determine whether I like Mik after this and PTP airs. Right now, only his physique catches my attention. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're just talking about Ch.7's calendar for 2016. Mik said he has two beautiful girls by him so he doesn't have to do much. Their month is the best because they have the nicest make up and stylist and Steph joked that it's because she's in the photoshoot.

Teaser. Should be seeing this in spring or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3MyyxDI33g

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg!! How exciting! woohoo I am waiitng to see this one. But Fai Ruk is out first right?? my goshh there is going to be so many slap kisses!!  :woot:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This is going to be good! Mik is seriously such an eye candy, will probably end up checking every one of his lakorns. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooooOOO the trailer looking yummy , shoot , even if the acting turn bad I wouldn't mind, the couple are soo eye candy that I'll forgive them , just how I forgive Dome lols