[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The 1st series sound more interesting to me but I'll try this 1 anyways. .. hopefully their character won't annoy me....I liked ngao asoke ...I hate unreasonable pk -.- sooo...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weak n'ek is already a no no to me. Plus, p'ek misunderstanding her and thinking she has relations with his father is not very exciting. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I like weak nang'ek and aggressive pra'eks. As long as the nang'ek isn't extremely weak to the point that it's unbearable, then I'm fine. I like a weak/submissive/innocent nang'ek with a brain, someone who will occasionally stand up for herself. There have been good weak nang'ek and aggressive pra'eks in the past, so hopefully this will be one of them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol me too...but sometime I end up liking the lakorns and is able to tolerate stupid p'k and weak n'k hahaha....rare but it happens...haha my expectation is very low. I enjoyed New/Mai lakorn but in up loving Gunjae character more (I'm a fan of character development)

I tried to watch Wier/Mai in their recent lakorn and I couldn't...it was too stupid...I saw the original w/Johnny & namfon and they ruin it w/the remake....He was sooo annoying (yes he has a legit reason to revenge...but...)

Ngao Asoke- although n'k was weak it was different kind of weak....

I perfer strong p'k and n'k (but not too "over-confident" that they are stupid)...I love p'k like Pol from Samee...he knew what he wanted and he went for it w/o any reservation. Even the nrai who try to trapped him failed...

sarN

sarNie Granny
most lakorn i see of weak n'ek are usually the one who are  weak to the rai character but  some how toward the p'ek they grow a spine and talk back HAHA at time even slap him but she wouldn't be slapping other ppl like that though 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I might tune into this one for Mic. Hehe.
Give Thanwa and Sammy a try too. You've ignored Es and Kan before when I told you about them. I want to see whether you'll like Thanwa also. Lol. Probably not but worth a try.

sarN

sarNie Granny
spanky said:
lol me too...but sometime I end up liking the lakorns and is able to tolerate stupid p'k and weak n'k hahaha....rare but it happens...haha my expectation is very low. I enjoyed New/Mai lakorn but in up loving Gunjae character more (I'm a fan of character development)

I tried to watch Wier/Mai in their recent lakorn and I couldn't...it was too stupid...I saw the original w/Johnny & namfon and they ruin it w/the remake....He was sooo annoying (yes he has a legit reason to revenge...but...)

Ngao Asoke- although n'k was weak it was different kind of weak....

I perfer strong p'k and n'k (but not too "over-confident" that they are stupid)...I love p'k like Pol from Samee...he knew what he wanted and he went for it w/o any reservation. Even the nrai who try to trapped him failed...
I forgot to comment on this , I agree about weir/mai version of "Nang Fah Kubsatan" they ruin the storyline , darn it , this was my #1 favorite 90's lakorn too lolll the worst remake ever & following #2 "Samee"

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mahalo said:
Don't forget to add Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart to the list.
wait--let not jump to quick loll regardless of unnecessary scene of other side chick *ahem* characters , I have to admit , tui/kwan was such a sexy couple & i love their scene together HAHA , bad ending & not enough of them is my complaint

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They cut the willing and R scenes. They messed everything else up too. Lol. It's the worse. Kwan and Tui were hot but they cut out all the good things and focused on the bad and unnecessary characters. Major fail. Same production as the Weir and Mai lakorn. Steer clear from them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
those cut scene I make it up be my imagination loll, yes, I will drive off the cliff to avoid them , gosh, just thinking about weir/mai give me headache, I need my advil . how can they ruin my favorite lakorn like that , I waited decade for a remake b/c I don't like the ending to the old version *sigh*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Give Thanwa and Sammy a try too. You've ignored Es and Kan before when I told you about them. I want to see whether you'll like Thanwa also. Lol. Probably not but worth a try.
I was actually thinking about that. I just might.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant wait to see him on screen again hehe.

wow, savitree is sure taking on a lot of mommy roles lately. she's good though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr:missjohm/ ningwing/ as tagged
Pordeecom, just stop it with all these sizzling scenes! Jk jk. Please keep it up. Lol. I'm already fanning myself with these two. I thought they were going to leave out the steamy love scenes and make it more PG but I guess not. First couple days filming and they already in bed with a few force kisses and back hugs already. Oh my lordy. Haha.