Merit

sarNie Adult
I was never a fan of Kwan but decided to watch DDH. :coverlaf: It took me that long to give her lakorn a try. I liked it. I thought her and Weir were actually cute together. I kind of like her from reading some stuff of hers. But was just not a fan. Though, now I am going to try and watch some of her lakorns that will come out. I like her because she isn't one of those N'ek that tries to be good offscree.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Aimee and Stephen fitting. Credit to Aimee fanclub..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
DAMN AIMEE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!! stephan always looking soo hot! Tui and Kwan looks really cute together when they're up close like that. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS LAKORN!! :coolpix: :thanks:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Aimee does look really pretty here. It looks like she will be paired up with Stefan. I actually want her to get paired up with Arnas. I wonder what role Arnas will be playing. It's too bad he's not playing as pra'ek anymore or else I think he would fit this role too.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aimee does look really pretty here. It looks like she will be paired up with Stefan. I actually want her to get paired up with Arnas. I wonder what role Arnas will be playing. It's too bad he's not playing as pra'ek anymore or else I think he would fit this role too.
I think aimee makes a cute couple wit stephan! And yea i agree arnus is stkll very handsome i wonder y they dnt let him play the lead role anymore hes still a great actor.

meenia

sarNie Adult
aimee is very pretty in that blue outfit..i like that outfit.. it's pretty.... and i too want arnus to play pa'ek again.. miss him.. i'm actually rewatching his lakorn with araya.. the revenge lakorn.. it's good.. i love it.. never get bored of it.. lol.. thanks for the pix. the teaser didn't show much but that's alright.. meaning the lakorn might be airing pretty soon..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
aimee is very pretty in that blue outfit..i like that outfit.. it's pretty.... and i too want arnus to play pa'ek again.. miss him.. i'm actually rewatching his lakorn with araya.. the revenge lakorn.. it's good.. i love it.. never get bored of it.. lol.. thanks for the pix. the teaser didn't show much but that's alright.. meaning the lakorn might be airing pretty soon..
Yea they were just showing little previews of 2011 lakorns but im sure they will have a better teaser soon