meenia

sarNie Adult
very nice.. i actually love the costume..i think it's very thai/chinese/ look too it.. It's very pretty... I also don't mind tui..man he still looks great after all these years.. i didn't really watch his with pok, but i new him when he came out with his cd and i think it's the one with kob that he did in.. I like this actor.. so i can't wait.. what's the storyline...i have never seen mos and nat....i was hopping it's willy and mew's remake... cause i really love that storyline...if it's not, then should remake that series... Love willy and mew..i fall in love with willy and mew in that one....i still remember back then when i didn't want to watch the lakorn of "follow the heart" or something like that... but i remember when i pop in the opening credit... i didn't want to watch it... it seems so boring... finally got around to watching it.. and loved it........So then on, i never judge an opening again.. LOL... you could miss out on some good lakorn if you do.... so i can't wait... kwan is so pretty, but very sad in the pix.. so FIGHTING KWAN...

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Clip kwan talk about her character and about her finish with school... credit to ispizna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ujqoMDNmiI&feature=sub

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS LAKORN!! especially now that i c stephan in here!! wow he's so damn fine with kwan! and she's so gorgeous! Tui lookin good like always YAY!!! :dance1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Stefan is a Aimee boyfriend but fall in love to Kwan. This lakorn have a lot people in here. There Arunt , Nok, Sammie, Aimee..
Aww, Stephan should be paired with Kwan, they were so cute in Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk. Even though the storyline sucked.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
It the makeup that make her look lil bit different ja. This pic was take it from yesterday. So look the same to me :)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ever since her dad passed away, she has looked tired like she needs rest. Maybe it's because she's gotten older too. Whatever the reason her face is rounder and she looks healthier.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Ever since her dad passed away, she has looked tired like she needs rest. Maybe it's because she's gotten older too. Whatever the reason her face is rounder and she looks healthier.
She look tired cuz she been flim lakorn 7 days week and she just finish with school too.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Her face does look a bit chubbier. But i also think its because of the make up..i know Kwan isn't THAT dark..they probably put on a darker shade of make up on her.