simplysweet

Simplysweet
Kwan looks lovely! Im excited to see this.

It is sad to see her come to work even after her father's death.She looks sick/ill and tired. Even with the make up on you can tell by looking at her eyes that she's sad but hanging in there. =(

tinah

sarNie Coma
The wardrobe is very plain. They should atleast put more effort considering it's a big project. I give props for Kwan for staying strong although deep down she's crushed inside

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes, is this the same lakorn with Willy and Mew? I've been wondering about it for a while. If so then Arnut is going to play the bad guy again huh.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Kwan is such a strong girl, though she is smiling to make the best she can out of the opening, but her eyes/facial expression r filled with sorrow. poor girl, nobody would want to be in at situation, but i'm glad she's strong! Fighting KWAN!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Mos and Nat made a musical called "Fah Jarod Sai" i think that this is the same lakorn as that musical..so i dnt think its the remake of willy and mew. but idk.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It's not a remake of Willy/Mews lakorn. It is the lakorn version of Mos and Nat's musical.

By the way did anyone know that Willy/Mews lakorn was copied/plagiarized from an American book called Daughter of Hassan?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not a remake of Willy/Mews lakorn. It is the lakorn version of Mos and Nat's musical.

By the way did anyone know that Willy/Mews lakorn was copied/plagiarized from an American book called Daughter of Hassan?
YAY i knew it was a lakorn version of Mos and Nat's musical! wow really i did not know tht Willy and Mew's lakorn was a copy. but it mite not have been the 1st. do u noe if the director ever got in trouble for it?