chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I think this is the first version of this lakorn, just that it's from a book that was very popular I think. I don't think we'll get to see it this year, they haven't film yet I think.

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
I hope they will change the actors! I am not Vee or Stephan's fan for I felt that they cannot act but I am fine with the actresses.

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Ah...Fah Jarod Sai...I'm so fond of this novel. Now it's gonna be a TV lakorn starring Aum P and Vee :( ....I don't know what to think. :lmao:

news of this lakorn just went silent... aum fans aren't too thrilled or hyped up about her being paired up with vee...lol...are they even going through with this lakorn?

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
well aum is going thru all these different colors on her hair, so I'm suspecting she's getting ready for this lakorn, but no news on it yet I guess??

i'm sad. i wanted kwan or pinky as michelle, not aum. oh well. You think Poh would fit the p'ek role since he looks half middle eastern in a way. well just maybe his dark skin. LOL.
well, i was thinking if it was middle eastern pinky should definitely play here!!! she looks so indian ehehe she definitely SHOULD PLAY!!! and as for poh, yes he look ok for the part, if he was chosen. I have this feeling that khun deang isn't promoting pinky enough. yes, she as lakorns now and then, but it's isn't like not so cute pancake who IS PROMOTED REALLY MUCH when not that many people like her.

uhh...don't really like how khun deang doesn't like pinky that much!!! she's been fit for many of the roles they DON'T give her :) someone should honestly take aum out as well. as for chompoo, don't exactly like her...she looks 'off' these months. no more lakorns of her at all.

AUM LOOKS REALLY YOUNG FOR HER AGE OF NEARLY 30. I MEAN SHE STILL LOOKS YOUNG AND PRETTY, STILL ACTS REALLY WELL, AND IS STILL ONE OF THE TOP ACTRESSES IN CH7 ALONG WITH NOON, PINKY, & KWAN (which is what most people think), BUT KHUN DEANG SAYS...

PANCAKE. don't know why PEOPLE LIKE HER!!!

well, my pick would be pinky or kwan...they look good for the part. aum's pretty but not fit for the role.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Well Pancake is the new, hot thing, and Khun Deang chob sing mai mai sai sai hahaha. I wanna watch this though, I think Aum and Araya will do fine in here.

hopefully they are :) but not with aum she doesnt fit here at all :( no one wants to let this lakorn happen. well...what production company is it?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
OMG IS THIS CONFIRM?!?!?! i thought Vee was kinda suitable for his lakorn, cos the pra'ek have to be a middle-eastern and he hae to be dark...

but aum p.?!?!! NO WAY. michelle(nang 'ek) HAVE TO BE A MIXED!!! and she have to be a VERY BEAUTIFUL mix!!!

omg. but is this confirm?? seriously.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
aump is totally chinese-thai looking!! michelle is supposed to be mixed! at first i thought araya was supposed to b michelle(if she is, then it's more acceptable) but aum? i mean, yeah, she's good and pretty....but it just doesnt fit this role!!

and vee....LOL. i hate when he have long hair. but with short hair, he's pretty handsome.LOL

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
soo tired of waiting for this !!! It's taking forever -- maybe another ten yrs or something we'll get to see this one!!!!!!

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i heard that the feedback on the cast wasnt very good...so they might cancel this production

this is like one of the best novels EVER written...so ppl wanna watch something that's perfect...(my mother bought this book 3 times) cos she lost the first 2 times over the past 10 years, cos she moved alot...but i havent had the chance to read it yet...but i have a feeling it's really good thats y they want the lakorn to be perfect