[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Missing Min, Om and the whole gangs of this lakorn, so funny, romantic and abit of mystery solving too :cry1: :cry1: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:

Kelly

This lakorn was very good till the end it was a lil draggy but hey uk what who cares kuc I can watch p'om forever sometimes I'm not even watching the lakorn I'm just watching HIM lol....sadly I will skip out on the lakorns with Cherry/Pancake not too fond of these girls ahah! so I won't watch him get sweet with them lol...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I finally finished this!! I love this lakorn so much, it's the best I've seen in a while. Chemistry was awesome, storyline was great, the acting from Om as twins was fantastic. You actually believe Om had a twin. The storyline was different too, usually in a twin lakorn the twins were separated at birth but in this one they grew up together, have the same status in society. N'ek is dumb at school and usually all n'ek is perfect and smart. I just love this lakorn.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I like the movie too. Hope Om and Min will pair again in the future. I really hope CH7 remake "Sutsaipan" of Tang Saksit and Namfon. Om and Min would fit these roles perfectly.

Anyway, how old is Om? I need to know more about his personal information. I heard back the day that he had a crush on Min, is it true? he seems very nice person with proper manner in real life.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like the movie too. Hope Om and Min will pair again in the future. I really hope CH7 remake "Sutsaipan" of Tang Saksit and Namfon. Om and Min would fit these roles perfectly.

Anyway, how old is Om? I need to know more about his personal information. I heard back the day that he had a crush on Min, is it true? he seems very nice person with proper manner in real life.
Om is 26 yrs old. Yes, he did seems to be crushing and admiring Min on Aom Piyada's variety show, in fact Om and Min met on that show.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't remember. There were a few articles on them last year. I don't remember where i read them but i think i read it on Lyn's iheartlakorns blog and dirtiilaundry.com

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
omg. so Om did play twin no wonder I was soo confused. LOL OMG! I couldnt tell which one was him when he was with the other girl I thought they were two different people. lOL --so confusing Now I know! hahhaahah

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. i just finish this lakorn. At first i didn't want to watch it because of min. But it's alright. I still think Meekob and Tien stole the show. They are so cute and funny together. I just love watching them and tien's parents. the father is so funny to. Om and sammie is very cute, love her role too. she knows everything about tien and his sneaking methods. she's always a step ahead of him. So sweet. Also, they did mess up on the part when min was leaving and they where showing min and tien's part. I thought it was weird. It's a pretty good lakorn because of Sammie and Om's character. Made the lakorn easier to watch.

fivemagic

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone!
I am happy to see this lakorn subbed in my language. I really loved the pairing of Tien and Sammie. I think they looked really cute together. When I first saw this lakorn, I was like "OMG!!! Tien and Sammie are gorgeous together. I love them both."

I am indeed very happy that it ended well and all leads ended up together in marriage.

Does anyone know the two songs being played in the background? One song is by a female artist (I think it's the beginning song)and the other song is by a male artist (it's being played in everyone Toop and Min scenes)?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Does anyone know the two songs being played in the background? One song is by a female artist (I think it's the beginning song)and the other song is by a male artist (it's being played in everyone Toop and Min scenes)?
This one is "Bundai Dok Ruk" by Om and Min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43aL67dvk8&feature=channel_video_title

This one is "Hak Kwarm Ruk Fung Yoo" By Tae Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvhI0r6k_Xk&feature=relmfu

fivemagic

sarNie Egg
This one is "Bundai Dok Ruk" by Om and Min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43aL67dvk8&feature=channel_video_title

This one is "Hak Kwarm Ruk Fung Yoo" By Tae Sun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvhI0r6k_Xk&feature=relmfu
Thank you so very much Cupid Candy for your quick reply!
I really appreciated all your effort in sharing the youtube video... certainly will check it out later, but can I ask for another favor? Can you please help on getting the downloadable links either in mediafire or 4shared, so that I can download them? I really love them so very much. Many thanks to you in advance! :thanks: :D