[Ch7] Bundai Dok Ruk (Dida)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I'm quite disappointed at the last few episodes of this lakorn. It started out really well, but now it drags on and on. I wish it would had ended at epi 16 like originally planned. I love Om and Min together, so hopefully they'll get another project with more sweet scenes than this! He can just skip out the one with Cheery for all I care. Not a fan of her, so even Om can't make me watch that one.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
The hell are they talking about? Om's not good looking enough for Pra-ek?! you must be kidding me! He's in fact one of the most handsomest new actors who can actually act! Anyways, I'm quite disappointed at the last few episodes of this lakorn. It started out really well, but now it just unnecessary drag on. I wish it would had ended on epi 16 like originally plan. I love Om and Min together, so hopefully they'll get another project with more sweet scenes than this! He can just skip out the one with Cheery for all I care. Not a fan of her, so even Om can't make me watch that one.

Agree with 100%,love Om and Min together, so hopefully they'll get another project with more sweet scenes than this! like the waterfall or forest or on a beach sceneries..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
The DAD is silly/funny (mee agreeing to marry tien )

-She said yes? Meekrop seems like a smart girl, why would she do that? lol

-Tien let go and leave the person who doesn't know themself to suffer hahaha

Bambi - U not even married yet and ur afraid of her

Tien - I'm not afraid *MEE DEADLY GLARE* timidly but is respectful (losely translated):coverlaf:

Mee/Tien r soo sweeeeeeeet...they confess to each other naming each other Faults and say they love each other dispite the fault ..they accept each other the way the are n don't want to change it :cheer:

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
:clap2: It finally ended! it was a little disappointment but it wasn't to bad, I'll sure miss OM, Min, and Sammie alot :tearybye: anyways Om sure is lucky he get to kiss two beautiful girls at the same time but I wish Tien would've got meekrop in the mouth too.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
aww...i'm gonna totally miss this lakorn and the characters...it such a cute and funny lakorn to watch...hopefully we'll get to see more of om and min in the near future...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
tien --> Mee "Tee-RUK" I dunno If Tien Dare to do it (kiss on lips) hahah

Meekrop- ur sooo kute, can I hug you?!

happy ending for both, i never really go into the lakorn, but enjoyed mee/tien....They both made gorgeous couples

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
aww...i'm gonna totally miss this lakorn and the characters...it such a cute and funny lakorn to watch...hopefully we'll get to see more of om and min in the near future...
agree 100%, love Om n Min, hope they'll a romantic and funny with lots of cute n romance scenes again soon,,,I think, the Om n Min have lip to lip r because they both felt more comfortable with each other than Sammie n Om,,,u know Om is more closer with Min... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
AAAAHHH I just finished translating the last episode. It was so awesome and I'm so giddy right now! No bloopers though, unfortunately!

I'll get started on the timing, hopefully I can get the last episode online by tonight.

God, I am going to miss Tupe, Tien, Krachao, Meegrob and everyone! (Except Buncha!)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
I gotta agree with everyone on how drag it went especially Tupe & Krachao being stubborn. Sometimes it's fun but it shouldn't be that long... I even can tell the writer seems don't know what to write a plot. :scratchhead2: Overall, I still like it even I'm all giddy when Tupe & Krachao became lovers. And aww, I was hoping to see Tien kissed Meegrob's lip but he's just being Tien. :crush:

Seriously, there's one thing still bothers me!! Everytime Tupe has his flashbacks with Krachao, few of 'em are actually Tien's so doesn't the editor notice it at all? :shrug:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
They are very self-aware though. They gave khun Buppa that one line about it. I love when shows are self-aware <3

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Love how the lakorn ended! So Cute <3 Tien & Meegrob
should have a real kiss on the lips. Lols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZfrmWNOfg

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OMG ONE OF THE BEST MV EVER! :heart: I LOVE U FOR MAKING THIS MV. YOU CAPTURED ALL THEY'RE CUTE SCENES, :bravo: UR TOTALLY AWESOME.
:kiss3: OM N SAMMIE. <3 I'LL MISS TIEN N MEEGROB. <3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I will really miss this lakorn. It was something completely different from what I'm use to, which is cool. Some parts where predictable, but for the most part, this lakorn kept me on my toes! I like how there was only ONE real bad guy and he got what he deserved. I am so happy that Ittedech was a good guy :) the ending was so funny when the three girls started to cling onto him. I wished he took Tupe/Tien's father's advice about cutting his hair, but I can forgive him :]

Tupe/Krachao & Tien/Meegrob <3 <3 <3 I love the cast!! I think Om is a real great actor. I'm so happy that he can work with both ch.3 and ch.7 <3

and THANK YOU so much Kudaranai for your english subs <3

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
all kudos go to Kudaranai for the english sub...without Kudaranai i wouldn't even understand what's going on in the lakorn...thank you so much for subing and uploading as fast you can...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
augh! even though i loved that there was a happy ending, i have to repeat what everyone else say:
I wanted Tien to smooch his wifey Mee on the lips too! imo he totally deserves it more than Tupe since Tien wasn't so stubborn plus Tupe already got to kiss K! :p
freaking love Tien and Mee. he's so cute around her and he's scared too LOL
it was fun when they were helping Tupe confess to K, but turns out Itt did the most for the couple hehehe. i feel bad now he has to fight off bambi&co.

thanks to Kudaranai for your subbing!