ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Off to work. I'll catch up later when I return. Here are some pictures. :wub:

Credits: Vill & Kate's Twitters; artexact & sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Note: Ahem, this is Nee and Thit. I don't care which twin it is with Toomtam anymore; Vill and Toomtam are HAWT, HAWT, STEAMING HOT!!!! :spicy: Hope that they can reunite soon in another lakorn with plenty of scenes! :wub:
I can stare at this FOREVER! Seriously, where are our fan fiction writers?! Aren't they just beautiful?  :wub:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ooh, I've been reading all the recent comments since my last one (yes, I'm finally back, thank you, thank you. Please hold your applause. But seriously, please keep on clapping for me. :wink: Just kidding! :coverlaf:), and oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS (GALS) SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: All your comments are so entertaining and awesome and funny and sweet and deep and touching, etc! I literally couldn't stop giggling and laughing and smiling at the things you guys said, even the bad ones! Awh, you're all too cute and sweet! :D Asianfuse's emoticons can't describe all my glee and happiness over your comments and thoughts: :lolyup: :lol2: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao3: :ghehe: :bhehe: :loool: Etc, etc.

I so have to catch up to the comments later tonight or tomorrow night. I hope that most of you will still be able to join me! I think the complaints, gushing, ranting, and discussion is far from over!

Ceda_lee, I freakin' love that photo of Toomtam and Vill, too! :drool: :pervie: Whahaha, I'll reply to you later in details, regarding that awesome pic!

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* I'll save dear Aiyaja the trouble and post this for her; Sudsaipan's rating for the finale, episode 17, is............. *Drum roll* *Da da dum*

สุดสายป่าน 6.8 (6.4, 6.8).

Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Well, considering how it ended on a Monday and people usually forget to watch it on Monday, that's still pretty darn good. BUT...I think it's far more advantageous if Exact had ended SSP at 18 episodes, making the finale on a Tuesday, so that EVEN more people remember to tune in. :) Yet, it's still awesome that SSP got a 6.8 for the ending episode. Congrats to everyone on the SSP team! :bravo: I'm sad our hopes for a double-digit rating are crushed, Aiyaja...but I pray that our other hopes will come true. :spin:

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
*Sniff* I'll save dear Aiyaja the trouble and post this for her; Sudsaipan's rating for the finale, episode 17, is............. *Drum roll* *Da da dum*

Well, considering how it ended on a Monday and people usually forget to watch it on Monday, that's still pretty darn good. BUT...I think it's far more advantageous if Exact had ended SSP at 18 episodes, making the finale on a Tuesday, so that EVEN more people remember to tune in. :) Yet, it's still awesome that SSP got a 6.8 for the ending episode. Congrats to everyone on the SSP team! :bravo: I'm sad our hopes for a double-digit rating are crushed, Aiyaja...but I pray that our other hopes will come true. :spin:
Thanks Maiko. I saw that too. Oh well, still did a great jobs. Way to go everyone despite how it end. We still hope for another reuniting of Toomtam and Vill. Also, high hope for an official uncut dvd. Now I gonna go and flood Exact & Scenario facebook. 

AikOm^_^

Lovinglakorn said:
Thanks Maiko. I saw that too. Oh well, still did a great jobs. Way to go everyone despite how it end. We still hope for another reuniting of Toomtam and Vill. Also, high hope for an official uncut dvd. Now I gonna go and flood Exact & Scenario facebook. 

Yes, please join me over there!!! :clap: :highfive: I've been doing just that for the last two (?) days... Yes, I want another Toomtam and Vill reunion, too... Well, good and exciting news for Vill! Both Vill and her mother tweeted that she will have a new lakorn soon... Kate, Vill's mother, stated that Vill's new drama is "coming soon"...yikes! Vill is being very mysterious about it, and I badly want to know WHO?!!!! I want to know who it is that she is pairing up with!!! Awh, my heart is dreading the answer!!! :lmao: I have a bad feeling...it may be someone I don't like at all... :teary: No, no, this can't be! Awh, dang it! Toomtam will be too busy filming his new lakorn, and knowing Exact's limited list of pra'eks...I fear it might be...aah! I don't want to say it! *Sniff* :weep: I'll just have to suck it up and support Vill, no matter who it may be... Er, she better be nang'ek again! :rant:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ceda_lee, I freakin' love that photo of Toomtam and Vill, too! :drool: :pervie: Whahaha, I'll reply to you later in details, regarding that awesome pic!
Well...hurry up cuz I reeeeeally wanna know what you're thinking  :woot2:  :bhehe:

Maiko^_^ said:

Well, considering how it ended on a Monday and people usually forget to watch it on Monday, that's still pretty darn good. BUT...I think it's far more advantageous if Exact had ended SSP at 18, episodes, making the finale on a Tuesday, so that EVEN more people remember to tune in. :) Yet, it's still awesome that SSP got a 6.8 for the ending episode. Congrats to everyone on the SSP team! :bravo: I'm sad our hopes for a double-digit rating are crushed, Aiyaja...but I pray that our other hopes will come true. :spin:
Thanks for sharing.  You are as AWESOME as EVER since day 1. You were definitely the life of SSP thread.  I am truly grateful & appreciate all of your contribution...just EVERYTHING that you've done for the rest of us SSP followers here on AF.  Oh well...in the end I still love SSP.  If there was to be an episode 18, I wish P'Art could have just spoil us with all Gan & Thit moments in one last episode.  

And special :thanks:  to Aiyaja, thanks for all your hard work with the spoilers as well.  What would we do without you? I have enjoyed reading all your inputs/comments/rants...whatever it is.  

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, please join me over there!!! :clap: :highfive: I've been doing just that for the last two (?) days... Yes, I want another Toomtam and Vill reunion, too... Well, good and exciting news for Vill! Both Vill and her mother tweeted that she will have a new lakorn soon... Kate, Vill's mother, stated that Vill's new drama is "coming soon"...yikes! Vill is being very mysterious about it, and I badly want to know WHO?!!!! I want to know who it is that she is pairing up with!!! Awh, my heart is dreading the answer!!! :lmao: I have a bad feeling...it may be someone I don't like at all... :teary: No, no, this can't be! Awh, dang it! Toomtam will be too busy filming his new lakorn, and knowing Exact's limited list of pra'eks...I fear it might be...aah! I don't want to say it! *Sniff* :weep: I'll just have to suck it up and support Vill, no matter who it may be... Er, she better be nang'ek again! :rant:
OMG! Saw that too. I hope it a reunion of Vill and Guy. I can live with that. Or maybe Son. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Off to work. I'll catch up later when I return. Here are some pictures. :wub:

Credits: Vill & Kate's Twitters; artexact & sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Toomtam liked this photo on IG. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Hahahahahah! That boy..... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
LOL ^^^ I feel the same. How can they stay so committed when they work with gorgeous people like Vill?!? You can't possibly kiss that passionately without feeling something. I can stare at that picture all day and just blush. They're so perfect together. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Well...hurry up cuz I reeeeeally wanna know what you're thinking  :woot2:  :bhehe:

Thanks for sharing.  You are as AWESOME as EVER since day 1. You were definitely the life of SSP thread.  I am truly grateful & appreciate all of your contribution...just EVERYTHING that you've done for the rest of us SSP followers here on AF.  Oh well...in the end I still love SSP.  If there was to be an episode 18, I wish P'Art could have just spoil us with all Gan & Thit moments in one last episode.  

And special :thanks:  to Aiyaja, thanks for all your hard work with the spoilers as well.  What would we do without you? I have enjoyed reading all your inputs/comments/rants...whatever it is.  

Awh, what's this? Do you finally have the time tonight? :lol: I'm really hungry right now, and I've got to eat... :yummy: ...But I'm just going to sleep early... -_- I'll eat tomorrow. Hey, I want to know what you're thinking of, too. Sure, you may have stated that your imagination is running wild, but that doesn't help at all! :lolyup: Fine, since you asked, I'll share my dirty thoughts. xD

Well, *giggle* seems like there's a blanket between them...I picture that blanket on the floor, nothing between them except skin on skin. :spicy: The way Toomtam's hand is resting on her shoulder blade/back, wowie, so intimate!!! :drools: I imagine Vill zooming in for a kiss, initiating all the moves, while Toomtam just goes along with everything. :ghehe: While they're kissing (FULL ON MOUTH KISS!), her hair falls right over to his side and shoulders. And...that's all I got for my tired brain for the moment. :coverlaf: Now, what are YOUR thoughts, huh, Ceda_lee? :pervie: Hehe, they are indeed beautiful together!!! *Squeal*

As for the second part of your quote, AWWWWWWWWWWWH! This is me squeezing you to death, Ceda_lee! :grouphug: This is me showering you with endless kisses! :kiss: :kiss3: Thank you; that's so sweet of you to think so. ^_^ :blush: My head is so full of air right now. :yes: :worthy: It's not just me; I think it's everybody here hehe. I love how everyone brings this thread into life! But you're welcome for all my contributions! I thank you for your awesome ones in return! :grouphug: And yes! How I wish with you that P'Art could spoil us with an extra episode, just focusing on Thit and Gan... :lmao: :teary:

Hehe, thank goodness for Aiyaja! For everybody! :thumbsup:

And just a quick answer to your question regarding the flashback scenes of "Thit x Gan" during their second kiss at the end; yep, Nee appears in the very beginning of the first flashback; that is weird for them to show her! Mistake right there!!! Yes, I'm offended for Gan, too! :coverlaf:

Lovinglakorn said:
OMG! Saw that too. I hope it a reunion of Vill and Guy. I can live with that. Or maybe Son. 

Ai-yah, don't even mention You-Know-Who to my face! :nono1: Haha, just kidding! xD Awh, dang it, it's too good to be true if it's Vill with Guy... :cry1: I hope for that, too... :wub: Gosh, back to the waiting game! And I thought I'll get my boring life back! :lmao:

aiyaja said:
Toomtam liked this photo on IG. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: Hahahahahah! That boy..... :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :loool: OH, YEAH..... :dude: :rockon: :bopping: Well, we all should know why he likes it...I personally think he :heart: it! :wub: :lolyup:

ceda_lee said:
^^^ It's hard to believe that he has a girlfriend.  Man...I don't know how these actors/actresses to this on screen & then go on with their real lives. If I was an actress, I'd probably fall in love with all my co-stars.  

:whahuh: :rofl: :lolyup: Right?!!!!!!! There is no "probably" in it for me, Ceda_lee; I'll fall in love with all of them PERIOD! Except the unattractive ones. :coverlaf: Haha, my thoughts on that are, "Seriously, don't they get turned on easily in that situation?!" Awkward! :eek: Professionalism my behind! (Referring directly to Toomtam and Vill here! :pervie:)

Sawan said:
LOL ^^^ I feel the same. How can they stay so committed when they work with gorgeous people like Vill?!? You can't possibly kiss that passionately without feeling something. I can stare at that picture all day and just blush. They're so perfect together. 

:highfive: I know! (To everything you said, Sawan.) Agree with EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING!!! Especially the last part!!! :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: I love it! Maiko, you got me blushing here kekeke. What I'm thinking of is kinda of rated R so maybe I should private message you instead. Spoiler:  In that picture, Toomtam is asking Vill "Is that all you got?"  So I'm thinking about things that led to that picture.  

Yeah, that flashback was a total screw up! 

"Haha, my thoughts on that are, "Seriously, don't they get turned on easily in that situation?!" Awkward!  :eek: Professionalism my behind! (Referring directly to Toomtam and Vill here!  :pervie:"

:coverlaf:  :rofl: Oh gosh...you took the words right out of my mouth.  It would be so awkward afterwards.  It's impossible to "NOT" get turned on...especially if I'm laying on top of someone as hot as Toomtam.  

Sigh...I'm just  :drool:  :spicy: over that picture.  Just can't get enough.  I'd totally support them in a big screen movie.  This fake kiss/slap lakorn thing is just not enough for me.  I need more action...skin on skin...touching...grabbing...body movements...DAMN IT! 

D~D

sarNie Adult
alrite.... here is what I have to say. As much as I :heart:  the lakorn, the ending have butcher me. Im  sooooooo disappointed. Im not gonna lie, the ending really suck. how can Exact do this to US !!!! :cry1:

this right here ---> :smack: is for Art and the writer who gave us such a SHORT scene of Thit and Gan !!!!!!

All the hard work of Toomtam and Vill have really made me proud :bravo:.   My,my,my,my...how  I L :heart: VE them.

I just want to shout out to all the ladies (u know who u are) who have been in this SSP  roller-coaster-ride with me. its been crazy but the ride have finally came to a end. SSP thread have been a wonderful and amazing thread for me, its my first and I believe that I would never quite have one like this . I know 100% that oneday, we all will be on the same thread  when Toomtam and Vill reunite (finger cross). May that day come soon. This hug is for all of u who have been on this journey -----> :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:
thank u so much !!!!! I have had a BLAST. will miss u all.

BTW.. that black-n-white photo (we all know its Thit and Nee :yuck: BUT we all know that  its Toomtam and Vill who did the shot together  :dance1:) sure is damn "BEAUTIFU and ...... (I cant believe im saying this :sweat: ... this is totally not a word that I normally don't say but it's) SEXY" !!! :spicy: 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:loool: I love it! Maiko, you got me blushing here kekeke. What I'm thinking of is kinda of rated R so maybe I should private message you instead. Spoiler:  In that picture, Toomtam is asking Vill "Is that all you got?"  So I'm thinking about things that led to that picture.  

Yeah, that flashback was a total screw up! 

"Haha, my thoughts on that are, "Seriously, don't they get turned on easily in that situation?!" Awkward!  :eek: Professionalism my behind! (Referring directly to Toomtam and Vill here!  :pervie:"

:coverlaf:  :rofl: Oh gosh...you took the words right out of my mouth.  It would be so awkward afterwards.  It's impossible to "NOT" get turned on...especially if I'm laying on top of someone as hot as Toomtam.  

Sigh...I'm just  :drool:  :spicy: over that picture.  Just can't get enough.  I'd totally support them in a big screen movie.  This fake kiss/slap lakorn thing is just not enough for me.  I need more action...skin on skin...touching...grabbing...body movements...DAMN IT! 

OH, MY GOLLY GOSH! No way! Your thoughts are even more R-rated than mine?! Blasphemy! :lmao2: and :lmao3: and :rofl: to everything in your quote! Yes, please do tell me in a private message! :woot: :clap2: That'd make my night less lonesome! :dance1: I promise I won't tell a soul your secret thoughts! :secret: :shutup: OOH! Your spoiler...got me spazzing in excitement here, Ceda_lee!!!! :woot2: :spicy: *Take deep breaths* :phew: Phew, I wonder if Vill and Toomtam realize how often we think dirty of them? :pervie: If I have a penny for every ounce of sexiness that is eluded every time they have a scene together or come into contact with each other, whether physically or mentally, wow, I'll be a billionaire by now...I wish! :lmao: Then I can totally buy Exact & Scenario out from P'Boy and do whatever I want with the company! :ghehe: Oh, the power! I'll be one corrupted dictator! Muah hahahaha! *Evil laugh*

Haha, that flashback scene is an almost pathetic attempt on P'Art's part, just to "grant" us our demands, by sugar-coating the bittersweet Thit x Gan ending with their other sweet scenes. But the editors made one fatal mistake: by putting that small snippet of Nee into the first flashback scene! Gosh, I wish I know who did that so that I could :smack: them!!!!!!! Well, I still :heart: Thit and Gan during their happy ending, but they deserve a more detailed ending!!! K, enough about it hehehe. It's upsetting me again. :lol:

Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that (about getting turned on haha!). :clap: If I got the privilege of getting even near Toomtam, I'll show him a thing or two of my own; I think we'll go even better together! Sorry, Vill. :lolyup: Haha, I kid; I prefer Vill with him! :wub: Ooh, I so agree with you (like always! :D) about Toomtam and Vill in a big screen movie. Golly, if only they are in an erotica film like Jan Dara (but with a totally better script that will focus ONLY on them :wub:)!!! The things we'll see from them! :pervie: Dang it, Ceda_lee!!!! Your last sentence! Eek, we've got to watch our thoughts! :loool: Now, you've got me totally awake again! Hah! And I really need to go to sleep! :lmao:

D~D said:
alrite.... here is what I have to say. As much as I :heart:  the lakorn, the ending have butcher me. Im  sooooooo disappointed. Im not gonna lie, the ending really suck. how can Exact do this to US !!!! :cry1:

All the hard work of Toomtam and Vill have really made me proud. My,my,my,my...how  I L :heart: VE them.

I just want to shout out to all the ladies (u know who u are) who have been in this SSP  roller-coaster-ride with me. its been crazy but the ride have finally came to a stop.SSP forum have been a wonderful and amazing forum for me, its my first and I believe that I would never quite have one like this . I know 100% that oneday, we all will be on the same forum when Toomtam and Vill reunit(finger cross). May that day come soon. This hug is for all of u who have been on this journey -----> :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:
thank u so much.. I have had a BLAST. will miss u all.

BTW.. that black-n-white photo (we all know its Thit and Nee :yuck: BUT we all know that  its Toomtam and Vill who did the shot together  :dance1:) sure is damn "BEAUTIFU and ...... (I cant believe im saying this :sweat: ... this is totally not a word that I normally say but it's) SEXY" !!! :spicy: 

Awh, it's ok dear D~D; you're not the only disappointed one. Ooh, I hope that isn't the last post from you in this thread! It's far from over! Haha, I think we still have plenty of things to spazz about! :woot: You're welcome, because I know I'm one of the ladies you're talking about. :D You're so sweet for all the hugs and love! :kiss: :grouphug: to you, too! Awh, so you don't normally say the word, "sexy," huh? I'm happy you're using it for ToomVill!!!! :bravo: Yes! I think of the picture of them as ToomVill, hehe, not Thit x Nee. (Doesn't really matter though, haha.) Yeah! To a ToomVill reunion! :wub: :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
K, pictures first, then, I'll work on the reviews. :lol:

Credits: NuMuay Ttfc Dwfc's Facebook; Vill & katesontichai's Twitters.

*PIC*

Note: Ahh, Poor Gandaowasee! Stay strong, Gan!

*PICs*

Note: Awh, what a cute beauty! :wub:
*PIC*

Note: I hope you enjoy this beautiful picture, Phatman! Eek, I'm giddy over Gilly! So for this picture, Kate Sontichai (Vill's mother) tweeted, "Vill shoothing [shooting] Sood Saiparn with Guy today." Awh, such a delicious treat! I'm so grateful she posted up this awesome picture of Gilly! :wub: Hmm, I wonder if this means...something between Wit and Gan in the future? :woot: I dearly hope so!!! Yes, more scenes of Wit and Gan! :yahoo: Heck, I'll be happy even if it's really Nee and Wit! Just as long as there are Gilly scenes. :D :drool:

Note: Awh, too small of a picture, but looking forward to even more pictures tomorrow! Love my Thit x Gan, too! :wub: Looks mighty romantic and sweet! :spin: Oh, the calm before the storm...
Ah. I missed this! The thread was moving so fast I didn't even catch a glimpse of this! *Sniff, sniff*...I'm happy....sort of....just a wee bit sad...just a teeny bit...*sniff, sniff*...okay, I'm sad! I'm so sad that Wit didn't appear in the Finale! I'm just so sad that they made him into such an important character in the beginning to making him into one of the most irrelevant characters. Thanks SSP scriptwriters for breaking my heart. Thanks Maiko for sharing that pic....*wipes tears*...

I just realize you edited my post Maiko. Haha. Sorry I would've taken out those pics, but I'm on my phone...and I just didn't feel like it. Well thanks for editing it! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
^^^ It's hard to believe that he has a girlfriend.  Man...I don't know how these actors/actresses do this on screen & then go on with their real lives. If I was an actress, I'd probably fall in love with all my co-stars.  
Ahem. I second that....haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill's Tweets in regards to Sood Sai Paan. I'm going from earliest to latest na.

"Thank you all very much for being here ever since the beginning to end. Sood Sai Paan has ended. I really love this lakorn. Thank you from my heart!"
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377081308544909315

"Sood Sai Paan's ratings peaked at 6.8; it exceeded all expectations. Thank you very much to everyone who has been following, watching, and giving encouragment from the beginning to end. With Love."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377284720683261952

"Thank you to the elders of Exact who has given me this opportunity as well as the director and screen writers of the lakorn who gave me the twin roles of Gandawasee/Gandamanee and had faith in me that I would be able to do it."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377285537692131328

"Lastly, thank you to all of the viewers who have watched the lakorn with an open heart, who have helped criticize and helped praise. It has been very enjoyable ka. I would like to leave Sood Sai Paan as food for the mind (life lesson) on how to continue living your life na ka."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377286708414267392

"Thank you to both Gandawasee and Gandamanee for making me learn so much about life by being you. Thank you for being a part of my life. You guys will always be inside my heart."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377288095307034624

Awww, no mention of Thitit?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Ah. I missed this! The thread was moving so fast I didn't even catch a glimpse of this! *Sniff, sniff*...I'm happy....sort of....just a wee bit sad...just a teeny bit...*sniff, sniff*...okay, I'm sad! I'm so sad that Wit didn't appear in the Finale! I'm just so sad that they made him into such an important character in the beginning to making him into one of the most irrelevant characters. Thanks SSP scriptwriters for breaking my heart. Thanks Maiko for sharing that pic....*wipes tears*...

Huh, I could have sworn you saw that picture before, dear! :huh: Awh, there, there. It's okay. :console: You'll see Guy again in Parb Artun/Paap Ataan haha. He looks mighty handsome in there! :D Awh, I can't believe you quoted all those photos! For shame, Phatman; I thought you got the forum rules memorized by now! :smack: Ok, you're hurting, I shouldn't have hit you so hard, sorry. :kiss: I edited your post, cutting out all the other cute pictures, just keeping the important ones hehe. xD *Sniff* You described the very same way I feel about poor Wit! We need to create a better storyline for the second half of SSP!!! :fanfic: And you're welcome for the picture! I'm happy you love it as much as I do! :grouphug:

When I first saw that you have made the most recent post in this thread, I clicked on it, expecting to read some dirty thoughts from you. But nope, no dirty thoughts about ToomVill's picture! Just sad thoughts about poor Wit! :lolyup: I'm crying with you here. :lmao:

phatman said:
Ahem. I second that....haha.

:lmao2:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Vill's Tweets in regards to Sood Sai Paan. I'm going from earliest to latest na.

"Thank you all very much for being here ever since the beginning to end. Sood Sai Paan has ended. I really love this lakorn. Thank you from my heart!"
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377081308544909315

"Sood Sai Paan's ratings peaked at 6.8; it exceeded all expectations. Thank you very much to everyone who has been following, watching, and giving encouragment from the beginning to end. With Love."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377284720683261952

"Thank you to the elders of Exact who has given me this opportunity as well as the director and screen writers of the lakorn who gave me the twin roles of Gandawasee/Gandamanee and had faith in me that I would be able to do it."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377285537692131328

"Lastly, thank you to all of the viewers who have watched the lakorn with an open heart, who have helped criticize and helped praise. It has been very enjoyable ka. I would like to leave Sood Sai Paan as food for the mind (life lesson) on how to continue living your life na ka."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377286708414267392

"Thank you to both Gandawasee and Gandamanee for making me learn so much about life by being you. Thank you for being a part of my life. You guys will always be inside my heart."
https://twitter.com/wannarotvill/status/377288095307034624

Awww, no mention of Thitit?

Yes! Why isn't there a mention of Thitit at all? He mentions YOU in his message on IG hehe. She's showing him the same coldness Gan shows to Thit! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Huh, I could have sworn you saw that picture before, dear! :huh: Awh, there, there. It's okay. :console: You'll see Guy again in Parb Artun/Paap Ataan haha. He looks mighty handsome in there! :D Awh, I can't believe you quoted all those photos! For shame, Phatman; I thought you got the forum rules memorized by now! :smack: Ok, you're hurting, I shouldn't have hit you so hard, sorry. :kiss: I edited your post, cutting out all the other cute pictures, just keeping the important ones hehe. xD *Sniff* You described the very same way I feel about poor Wit! We need to create a better storyline for the second half of SSP!!! :fanfic: And you're welcome for the picture! I'm happy you love it as much as I do! :grouphug:

When I first saw that you have made the most recent post in this thread, I clicked on it, expecting to read some dirty thoughts from you. But nope, no dirty thoughts about ToomVill's picture! Just sad thoughts about poor Wit! :lolyup: I'm crying with you here. :lmao:

:lmao2:
Did I????? Did I see that pic already? Maybe I did. I don't remember though. Haha.

Because...I'm heart broken. Still heart broken. ToomVill looked hawt, but they can't cure my broken heart. Idk about Paab Ataan because I hate horror films/lakorns. Guy!! Why!!!