AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
DaisyDukes* said:
SSP has nothing to be regret for. It has given us viewers more than any other lakorn. ^^ I personally thank SSP for introducing me to Toomtam. ^^ I found another adorable actor to follow.  Vill is already a great actress in my book. :)

Yeah! :highfive: Highly exaggerating a little bit (for my part, DaisyDukes, hehe; meaning SSP has minor flaws, but it's still a worthwhile lakorn, with Toomtam and Vill being the highlight of it all :wub:), but definitely yeah! :dude:

preetam said:
If Vill wins best actress and TT best newcomer this year, it is deserving

Shoot, they better! Filming literally began just a few weeks after the opening ceremony for SSP. Within months, we were already treated to the first episode of SSP. If it were Channel 3 or 7, it would have been more than a year before we get to see SSP on the big screen. Considering how fast they filmed the scenes and filmed them while it's STILL on air, that's DARN AMAZING and unbelievable. :) And everybody brings their all into the lakorn. Love the SSP team! :clap: Vill and Toomtam's performances are award-winning to me! I pray they get nominated at least! :wub:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
preetam said:
If Vill wins best actress and TT best newcomer this year, it is deserving

I personally believe they are worthy of Best Actress, and Best Rising Actor this year, 2013!  May their talents be recognized! :)  I would vote if I could as well. hehe

Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah!  :highfive: Highly exaggerating a little bit (for my part, DaisyDukes, hehe; meaning SSP has minor flaws, but it's still a worthwhile lakorn, with Toomtam and Vill being the highlight of it all  :wub:), but definitely yeah!  :dude:

This lakorn in my opinion is the HIGHLIGHT of this year.  Many people, locally and internationally, enjoy it.  I hope Toomtam and Vill's hardwork are paid off!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, I agree! They both portrayed their roles very well and definitely deserve recognition. I don't know about the lakorn though...haha.

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
I personally believe they are worthy of Best Actress, and Best Rising Actor this year, 2013!  May their talents be recognized! :)  I would vote if I could as well. hehe

This lakorn in my opinion is the HIGHLIGHT of this year.  Many people, locally and internationally, enjoy it.  I hope Toomtam and Vill's hardwork are paid off!!

Yeah, if only we can vote!!! :cry1: But then, hard to make pick when there are so many worthy actors and actresses, too, hehe! :lol: Well, my list isn't that big haha. :p Ooh, but summer (July) was the perfect time for Exact to air SSP. :yes: :thumbup: Eek, I'll just have to keep a lookout for the nominee list for the upcoming awards shows! :spin: Hope to see SSP, Toomtam, and Vill on the list!

Hmm, for supporting actor/actress, I can't think of anyone else from SSP who deserves an honorable mention (sorry, as much as I love "everyone" on the SSP team, I'm not as moved by everyone's performances, ok? Don't kill me, Songie! :smack: I feel like such a hypocrite! xD)...except for Jieb Chompoonuch (who plays as Won/Wun), the actress who plays as Thit's Grandma, and...possibly Fang (although, eh, I'm not crazy over her character hehe). Um, Nat's performance isn't phenomenal or that memorable hehe. As much as I enjoy Wit, hahaha, he barely gets enough screen time. :lolyup:  :bhehe:

phatman said:
Yes, I agree! They both portrayed their roles very well and definitely deserve recognition. I don't know about the lakorn though...haha.

Oh, I think the lakorn isn't award-worthy in the regular sense, yet it is worthy in many categories. :D Plus, it's pretty popular among the international fans hehe. Certainly deserves some kind of recognition! :yes: But I'm happy you think both Toomtam and Vill portray their roles very well. :kiss:  :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yeah, if only we can vote!!! :cry1: But then, hard to make pick when there are so many worthy actors and actresses, too, hehe! :lol: Well, my list isn't that big haha. :p Ooh, but summer (July) was the perfect time for Exact to air SSP. :yes: :thumbup: Eek, I'll just have to keep a lookout for the nominee list for the upcoming awards shows! :spin: Hope to see SSP, Toomtam, and Vill on the list!

Hmm, for supporting actor/actress, I can't think of anyone else from SSP who deserves an honorable mention (sorry, as much as I love "everyone" on the SSP team, I'm not as moved by everyone's performances, ok? Don't kill me, Songie! :smack: I feel like such a hypocrite! xD)...except for Jieb Chompoonuch (who plays as Won/Wun), the actress who plays as Thit's Grandma, and...possibly Fang (although, eh, I'm not crazy over her character hehe). Um, Nat's performance isn't phenomenal or that memorable hehe. As much as I enjoy Wit, hahaha, he barely gets enough screen time. :lolyup:  :bhehe:

Oh, I think the lakorn isn't award-worthy in the regular sense, yet it is worthy in many categories. :D Plus, it's pretty popular among the international fans hehe. Certainly deserves some kind of recognition! :yes: But I'm happy you think both Toomtam and Vill portray their roles very well. :kiss:  :clap:

Like....Hottest Love-Making-On-Bed Scene??? Or like Hottest Love-Making-While-Standing-Up Scene??? HAHAHAHAHA

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Like....Hottest Love-Making-On-Bed Scene??? Or like Hottest Love-Making-While-Standing-Up Scene??? HAHAHAHAHA

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao: (I just got to use two of Spicy's emoticons to express my giddiness and excitement over your comment!!! :wub:) I love your thinking there, girl! :woot: :highfive: Ooh, I was thinking of those categories in my head, but I'm freakin' happy you're the first one to put them out there! :thumbsup: Hahahahaha! :lolyup: Are you thinking of Toomtam and Vill's scene for the first category? I know Gilly's scene falls under the second one, no doubt! Although, Toomtam and Vill's willing scene (the kissing scene before he lays her down onto the bed) certainly deserves the spot, too! :pervie: Got any more? :D

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:

I missed out on replying to this, so had to come back to respond to it. *Squealing and rolling on the floor in happiness* Ooh, big words, big words, indeed! :clap2: Coming from you (about SSP being the highlight of the year for you hehe) and how people locally and internationally are enjoying it! :grouphug: :yahoo: Yes, I hope the same as you, DaisyDukes! :spin:

AikOm^_^

...Since I'm not hearing anything more out of you, Phatman, you must be either asleep or busy with something else. :D I'm going to sleep now. I pray I dream of you-know-who-and-who! :wub: :wink: I'll promote more of SSP tomorrow. :woot: :goodnite: to everybody! Have a good one, guys! :grouphug:

Oh, one last thing...this message is to all SSP fans, ok? Even though I'm only naming the members' names that I remember how to spell correctly off the top of my mind, I'm truly thinking of all the awesome people who've been through this thread and shown their love for SSP. :D My message:

Aiyaja, Amelie3, Ceda_lee, Cikna, Cool, D~D, DaisyDukesFun, ImQueenJinxxJun ji, KimBerry, Lovinglakorn, Marina (using your name directly hehe), MissSunnyNangfah11, Phatman, Sawan, Songie, SokLaHote, Sweet_09, and many others that I haven't forgotten, except how to spell your names, let's all gang up to enjoy these final days of Sudsaipan and Toomtam x Vill (Thit x Gan) before the end of the string. :grouphug: :kiss:

I've been missing everyone so much. :missing: Hope to hear more from you guys soon! :spin: I'll see if I can remember how to spell the other names correctly. :lolyup: I'll be throwing your names out there again! :wink: Whoops, too obnoxious of me? I can't help it; it means that's how much I miss and :heart: you guys. :blush: (Oh, if I misspelled your name, sorry!!! :cry:) All righty then, more tomorrow! ^_^

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Phew the ending is near. SSP is bad for my heart. Kekeke... I've been avoiding reading this thread since aiyaja put up the final episode's spoiler. I just want to have happy thoughts for SSP despite the scare it might give us tomorrow. The scare of not having enough pra'nang scene, that is. Anyways, I can't wait for Monday to come! Happy happy happy...

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi gals! i have used several scenes from different thai
lakorns before in my english class, as set induction. usually the theme of the
lesson would be about love, and of course with main activities would either be
speaking, reading or writing activities.

this is the first time i am using a scene from a thai lakorn
in a proposal. my college and colleges like it highly encourages the teachers
to do action research to better improve teaching and learning. i plan to carry
out one on using youtube videos to teaching conversational skills (listening
& speaking components). let me tell u a bit about malaysia, where i come
from. most of us are malays, muslims in religion. most malaysians are open
minded, but let's just say where I teach, it's a conservative place (but not
narrow-minded).

So, I was very nervous the night before, whether I should
show gan and thit's scene or not. of course, showing hugging and kissing scenes
in front of the deputy director of the college, heads of departments and fellow
educators in an academic situation is a no-no. so, i choose a scene after the
funeral of thit's grandfather, and thit sending gan's home and he called her
names and she slapped him on the face. then I took out the sound, leaving only
the visual element. the reason for that was I wanted to briefly demonstrate one
of the many teaching techniques in using videos to teach conversational skills.
it's called 'sound off, visual on' technique (cakir, 2006) at the beginning of
my presentation before i explained about my introduction, literature review and
methodology.

i was supposed to be the third presenter but for
unexpectedly i became the first one to go!! i gasped first but i keep thinking
of the videos i have prepared and how they are relevant to my research. so, i
just said, whatever happens, happens. the worse that can happen, nobody would
not pay attention, but at least i will be very satisfied doing what i like and
believe will work.

i showed 2 videos actually; one was a 32 seconds video of a
dance group called diversity and asked the audience to give me 3 words that
came to their mind when they saw the moves. then i nervously but excitedly
played gan's and thit's scene. the audience was in complete silence for 2
seconds, and i heard the female audience asking one another, "is it korean
drama?' "oh, lovely couple". a few more "fangirl" kind of
comments- many of friends were giddy and then when thit got slapped, a few
exclaimed "why??" "Ouch!" "that must hurt" what
did he say?

so, i got the reaction i wanted. i immediately asked the
first question "what do you think is the main topic of the conversation
between the man and the woman? make a guess?" someone said "the guy
wanted to break up with the girl and the girl got angry' . i complimented the
response and said that could be one of the possibilities and continued with my
presentation

i got many questions from the evaluating committee and they
stated that they are very interested with my proposal. one of the audience
members came and asked "why is the video of the man and the woman so
short? it should be longer." i just smiled.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Haha... interesting cikna! I'm amazed at how brave you are to insert thai lakorn scenes as elements for your proposal. Wah~ Daebak! Too bad I was not one of the audience. I could give you hundreds postulations why the guy got slapped. Hehehe... I guess Malaysians are still not aware of lakorn. We are too absorb with K-drama. Haha... just imagine if there are more Malaysians like us (watching lakorn), I bet the Film Industry will not be too happy about it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :lmao: (I just got to use two of Spicy's emoticons to express my giddiness and excitement over your comment!!! :wub:) I love your thinking there, girl! :woot: :highfive: Ooh, I was thinking of those categories in my head, but I'm freakin' happy you're the first one to put them out there! :thumbsup: Hahahahaha! :lolyup: Are you thinking of Toomtam and Vill's scene for the first category? I know Gilly's scene falls under the second one, no doubt! Although, Toomtam and Vill's willing scene (the kissing scene before he lays her down onto the bed) certainly deserves the spot, too! :pervie: Got any more? :D
Haha. I'm sure we aren't the only ones who think so... :pervie:
I'll have to think about what else they should be recognized for... :scratchchin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bun-bun said:
Phew the ending is near. SSP is bad for my heart. Kekeke... I've been avoiding reading this thread since aiyaja put up the final episode's spoiler. I just want to have happy thoughts for SSP despite the scare it might give us tomorrow. The scare of not having enough pra'nang scene, that is. Anyways, I can't wait for Monday to come! Happy happy happy...
I know right. I've been trying to avoid this thread. I did for a while until just recently. Haha. I have no expectations because I don't want to be disappointed, so I'm just going to watch...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Phatman is that Ken T, in one of your siggy pictures? If yes, he looks soo young in the picture that I can mistaken him for a member of thai's 90's boyband (as if there's such.).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, Maiko, you're so sweet for listing everyone's names! I feel so special since you listed my name, too :D Yesss, I will miss you all a lot.
I've been so busy with school lately that I've been away from this thread a bit but I do check it everyday since I can't keep myself away.
So sad SSP is ending on Monday and I'll probably be watching it on Friday -.-"

& I agree with you DaisyDukes, SSP is my highlight of the year! I really hope Toomtam and/or Vill win awards, they truly deserve it!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i do applaud vill's performance, more so of her version of gan, not nee. but realistically, i dont want toomtam to get nominated. dont kkll me guys... i mean girls haha but as much as i adore him, i dont think his performance is spectacular nor character worthy of an award. theres so much competition out there as well. but couple award, hands down is toomtam and vill.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I can't believe the end is near. I don't remember the last episode I watched but I'm downloading the lakorn for my keepsake and I'd probably watch it from the beginning (again) to end at a later time. I've watched many of Vill's lakorns and I was never really a fan but I'm so impressed by her in SSP. I'm not sure if it's Toomtam or just the role itself that brings out the good actress in her. I'm not to fond of young pra'ek but since SSP, I'm now a fan of Toomtam. I don't have many favorite actors and it's good to have him on my short list. I'm impressed how he just fully becomes the character and most of all, I like that he's not afraid to kiss his leading ladies with real full, passionate kisses. To think I originally got interested with the lakorn because it was a remake of an old lakorn I liked back in the days. I could have missed out on seeing such a great couple with amazing chemistry. Because of how the plot/story line turned out, I guess my withdrawal with the lakorn ending won't be to much. Besides I follow Vill and Toomtam on Instagram so I can always see what they up to.

AikOm^_^

Holy smokes, Cikna, that is super amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap: :clap2: :thumbsup: That is an unforgettable and touching experience! You were so brave and did wonderful with your presentation! :bravo: :grouphug: Wowie, how fateful that you had to be the first presenter. Hehe, awh, thanks for sharing your story with us. All the details got me crying in glee and happiness! :weep: :lmao: Hehehe, if the evaluating committee had seen the whole clip (to the part of Thit kissing Gan after the attempted slap :pervie:), golly, they'd die of a heart attack. :whahuh: But that would excite the audience members! :ghehe: I agree with Bun-bun...too bad I wasn't there to watch your presentation! It would have been epic! :wub: Your story is beautiful, Cikna; once again, fantastic, phenomenal, magnificent, POWERFUL job on your presentation! :kiss:

preetam said:
I will miss Maiko multiple posts :D

Oh, my gosh, I am so ashamed of myself!!! :eek: :shock2: :annoyed: :facepalm: I cannot believe that I freakin' forgot to insert your name into the list, dear Preetam! Oh, I did think of your name, but while going through the list of names, I forgot to write it, on account of that I was sleepy and almost falling asleep while writing out that post! :smack: Awh, your name, Bun-bun, and Balu_bear, and Xox's names were supposed to be on the list, because I remember how to spell them. Sorry. :cry: Ooh, but thank you so much for your sweet comment regarding my nonsense, multiple posts. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug:

bun-bun said:
bun-bun said:
Haha... interesting cikna! I'm amazed at how brave you are to insert thai lakorn scenes as elements for your proposal. Wah~ Daebak! Too bad I was not one of the audience. I could give you hundreds postulations why the guy got slapped. Hehehe... I guess Malaysians are still not aware of lakorn. We are too absorb with K-drama. Haha... just imagine if there are more Malaysians like us (watching lakorn), I bet the Film Industry will not be too happy about it.

P'Art has surprised us with some unexpected Thit x Gan scenes before, so let's keep faith in him, dear Bun-bun. :clap: Hehe, he should be aware of it from the comments that people have been leaving on his IG. Gosh, I love them for bombarding his IG with demands of more of Thit x Gan. :loool: :thumbsup: I agree, I'm anxious for Monday, too! :woot: And as for the last bolded part of your second quote, :whahuh: :lolyup: :rofl:!!!!!!!

phatman said:
Haha. I'm sure we aren't the only ones who think so... :pervie:
I'll have to think about what else they should be recognized for... :scratchchin:

Hehehe! Do let me know when you think of it! :woot: ...I can only focus on one thing at a time, so I'll let you do the thinking. :phew: :D I'm taking the easy way out. I'll just agree (or disagree :lol:) with you when you present the new list hehe. :wink:

phatman said:
I know right. I've been trying to avoid this thread. I did for a while until just recently. Haha. I have no expectations because I don't want to be disappointed, so I'm just going to watch...

Yeah, go for it! :yes:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Maiko, you're so sweet for listing everyone's names! I feel so special since you listed my name, too :D Yesss, I will miss you all a lot.
I've been so busy with school lately that I've been away from this thread a bit but I do check it everyday since I can't keep myself away.
So sad SSP is ending on Monday and I'll probably be watching it on Friday -.-"

& I agree with you DaisyDukes, SSP is my highlight of the year! I really hope Toomtam and/or Vill win awards, they truly deserve it!!!

...Not all! :cry1: I forgot some names that were originally supposed to be on the list, too, since I remember how to spell them...but my hazy and sleepy mind caused me to forget them. :weep: I listed your real name, because your username is so long! Haha, I can see it in my mind, but to spell it out CORRECTLY? No, thank you! :no: I'll save myself the embarrassment of misspelling it. :bhehe: Ooh, I feel bad for not color-coding your name, Marina, but since yours is the only unbolded and non-color-coded name, it's special in its own way hehe. :wink: :kiss: Awh, too bad you may miss it on Monday on account of school! :weep: Have a good week at school though! Hang it there! :strong: Yes, Toomtam and Vill deserve awards! :wub:

fun said:
i do applaud vill's performance, more so of her version of gan, not nee. but realistically, i dont want toomtam to get nominated. dont kkll me guys... i mean girls haha but as much as i adore him, i dont think his performance is spectacular nor character worthy of an award. theres so much competition out there as well. but couple award, hands down is toomtam and vill.

Awh, no problem, Fun; I won't kill you over it, regarding Toomtam's performance. :D :grouphug: Yes, too much competition from the pra'eks this year hehe. Ooh, I love the sound of the last part of your comment! :wub: And as for Vill's performance, I'm happy to know you applaud her portrayal as Gan, not as Nee. :clap: I think the Thai audience may be more impressed with her portrayal as Nee, and while I am, too, I'm more in love with her performance as Gan. :wub:

SokLaHote said:
I can't believe the end is near. I don't remember the last episode I watched but I'm downloading the lakorn for my keepsake and I'd probably watch it from the beginning (again) to end at a later time. I've watched many of Vill's lakorns and I was never really a fan but I'm so impressed by her in SSP. I'm not sure if it's Toomtam or just the role itself that brings out the good actress in her. I'm not to fond of young pra'ek but since SSP, I'm now a fan of Toomtam. I don't have many favorite actors and it's good to have him on my short list. I'm impressed how he just fully becomes the character and most of all, I like that he's not afraid to kiss his leading ladies with real full, passionate kisses. To think I originally got interested with the lakorn because it was a remake of an old lakorn I liked back in the days. I could have missed out on seeing such a great couple with amazing chemistry. Because of how the plot/story line turned out, I guess my withdrawal with the lakorn ending won't be to much. Besides I follow Vill and Toomtam on Instagram so I can always see what they up to.

Eek, SokLaHote, I think it's both Toomtam and Vill's role that bring out the good actress in her. :yes: They truly bring out the best in each other; I love how they complement one another! :wub: :bravo: Haha, Toomtam is younger than me, too! :lol2: Ooh, I meant to ask you; I remember you said that Toomtam and Vill are second on your list of favorite couples or something like that. I'm so amazed and touched! :clap: :spin: Who's the first, if I may ask? :D