huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I still need to watch this week's episodes but so glad/sad it ends next week. 17 episodes ... 17's my lucky & favorite number so that's pretty awesome, hehe :D Can't wait to watch this week's episodes to see more of Toomtam C:
Enjoyed reading your posts!

D~D

sarNie Adult
thaochristina said:
Awwww...I wish it was Gan today instead of Nee with Thit! Gosh...Toomtam and Vill really have great chemistry!!!! I am so rooting for them to be in another lakorn together!!!!! Can't wait until next week!!!!!
I want them to do a Lakorn ASAP when they have a open Schedule .I'm so rooting for them. ^o^

Hopefully Exact would see how much we Love them, that they would pair them up again pretty soon.
Come on Exact !!!!, have u not see how the rating went up high ????? ---- if Ch:3 is able to pair up Ann and Ken, Yaya and Nadech with soooooooo many Lakorn than why not pair Vill and Toomtam. Although I Love Vill and Son, if Son cant be it, than let it be Toomtam !!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill and her depressing quotes on Instagram again.

Vill's post reads, sort of a quick translation.

"Some people leave and never return
Some people leave to return to the same place
Some people leave and return to the same place to find it changed/different,
Some people never leave but decide to depart, not taking any memories with them."

And Vill comes back to comment saying,

"Some people leave and never return....no more sins/merits/karma towards each other.
Some people leave to return to the same place....there are still/merits/karma sins towards each other...it may be because in the last lifetime, there was a strong connection."

Seriously Vill? :loool:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
D~D, let me just give you five hearts for making me happiest with what you wrote.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  and :flowers: .
Team Son/Vill   and/or   Toomtam/Vill! :lolyup:

Thank you @aiyaja! I really love the quotes. It's so true, even when we apply it to Gan/Thit/Nee here, but Vill's most likely talking about someone/thing personal. I want the best for her~~~ Son, Toomtam? :pervie: Those are the only two i'm willing to accept na!  :lol: Really, she's beautiful, loving, talented, independent. She deserves someone who loves her just as much as her pra'eks.

Reactions: D~D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Dude, I say, Son and Vill need to unite in a new lakorn together on Ch. 5. Too bad Sao Noi's storyline wasn't that interesting and it was aired on Ch. 9, so of course, ratings were projected to be low, but I never knew that Kaew Lom Petch, Son and Vill's very first lakorn as leads hit a 14? That's freaking crazy and awesome!! And here were are hoping for a 7 for SSP. :coverlaf: No wonder Son and Vill can never get away from each other. But seems like Son is enjoying it over there at Ch. 3 for the moment.

But I hope Vill's next project will be with Son then, sorry Maiko. :spin: :loool: They need a comeback. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ceda_lee said:
:lmao2: Haven't watch it yet, but just had to respond to this comment.  Remember what I said about "ALL" the men in here...USELESS!!!  :thumbdown: Nee pretty much beats up everyone  :lolyup: She's so strong...she kills Wason, pushed Thit and Thit fell down like a girl  :rofl: Not to mention...it took 3 officers plus Khon Pra (Thit's assistant) to take her down when she got caught.  And then she breaks loose from jail & takes Gan hostage in front of how many people?!?  -_-
like seriously someone could have just tackle gandamanee down. i can never take gandamanee seriously. every facial expression nee has made in this entire lakorn cracks me up. her fake cry is so fake that she cant even fake a fake cry.

anyways today episode had me ff a lot. well the ff button has been receiving a lot of love calls from me. u know what else is so hilarious, when the car hit both nee and gaan.

although its a little late to smarten thit up, i applaud him for being smart this time. thank goodness they didnt prolong his stupidity.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing Son & Vill together (even though Toomtam & Vill are so asdfghjkl) since they really caught my attention in Kaew Lom Phet. I dropped Sao Noi after the first few episodes -- it wasn't appealing to me even though Son & Vill were a cute couple.
Both Son & Vill's acting have improved so much so I really do hope they have another future lakorn, too. Miss them together~

And I saw the preview for the episode of Nee pushing the man down ... really? While she pushes the guy down, everyone just stands there and stares? C'mon!! Erg but I'm excited to see more Thit & Gan XD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to watch ep. 15 & 16 at all until next week but no...I just had to go and watch 'em now I'm all pissed and shit. Sigh...

There's just so much I can't wrap my head around!!!
1. How do you have "relations" with 2 people (the ONLY 2 people ever) and still not know the difference??????? I mean c'mon??? Realistically there's got to be something physically different?  crossing this out because I just answered my own question. lol
2. If everyone clearly saw wide-eyed that Gan was the one directly hit by the van while Nee was behind her, wouldn't it be OBVIOUS that Gan would be the one with the more serious injury????
3. Cops should have taken thumb prints before releasing either of them out!!! And matched them. Since they both have criminal print records.

THEE WORST LAKORN EXTENSION EVER!!!!!! 

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
^Dude, I say, Son and Vill need to unite in a new lakorn together on Ch. 5. Too bad Sao Noi's storyline wasn't that interesting and it was aired on Ch. 9, so of course, ratings were projected to be low, but I never knew that Kaew Lom Petch, Son and Vill's very first lakorn as leads hit a 14? That's freaking crazy and awesome!! And here were are hoping for a 7 for SSP. :coverlaf: No wonder Son and Vill can never get away from each other. But seems like Son is enjoying it over there at Ch. 3 for the moment.

But I hope Vill's next project will be with Son then, sorry Maiko. :spin: :loool: They need a comeback. :coverlaf:
Totally agree. As much as I love Toomtam and Vill. I want a Son and Vill lakorn too. Call me crazy but I actually like Sao Noi. All I was thinking the whole time was "man, Son acting has improve since I last saw him in Kaew Lom Petch." WOW! A 14 for Kaew Lom Petch. That is awesome. 

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
I love our Toomtam/Vill team, but they will always be second to my Son/Vill. :lol: It's a natural habit of mine to associate one of them with the other whenever they're brought up (especially with Vill's quotes :coverlaf:). I agree, both Son and Vill have improved much, they just need better scripts. I really loved their bond in Sao Noi, but i only watched the beginning and ending episodes; i couldn't take too much of the non-Son/Vill scenes. XD The ending is one of favorites in my lakorn book! :kiss: I'm actually watching KLP again (so cringe-worthy) to make time go faster as i wait each week for SSP. Should be finished in time for SSP's finale. ^^

As for Toomtam, i'm too excited for what's to come from him. Super talented! I couldn't take his nang'ek in PRPR, but i thought his character was so cool. He's improved so much in so little time, so his reunion with Vill should be off the charts.

So really:
1) Can we just have alternating Son/Vill reunions and Toomtam/Vill reunions? :lol:
2) Can we just have Toomtam/Vill do public events together??! I can settle with that in the meanwhile.
3) Better yet, can we just have Son and Vill be a real-life couple, that way she won't have to alternate pra'eks year after year and just focus on working with Toomtam?

Yeahhhhhh, Vill is just really something!!! :worthy:

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Today episode of SSP. Everyone was brainless. You know Thit could had protect Gan so much better. He could have grab Gan arm and pull her behind him instead it look like he was using her as a human shield. LOL! Love those sweet moment between Thit and the fake Gan. I hope the last episode will show more of Thit and Gan. Nee character need to disappear fast. So, we can enjoy the sweet moment of Thit and Gan. 

As I was watching the ending credit, I though hey the only time we didn't feel sorry for Nee was when she was getting torture by Wit. If only Wit, Wan and Wasun had spoke up earlier than poor Gan wouldn't have to go through so much. After all this is a lakorn. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@songielove: Yes, better scripts for Son & Vill would be nice. I liked their bond in SN, too but the whole storyline and stuff wasn't good enough for me to continue watching it. My sister watched it though so I caught glimpses of a few scenes. I feel like I should watch KLP again, too. It was one of my first dramas so I didn't even know they were newbies and since I was new to the lakorn world, I thought Son was a great actor in there ... until I went back and saw his stiff acting. But both Son and Vill has been growing on me lately.
I also love KLP's main song by Ruj. Oh gosh, Ruj's voice is so heavenly and the KLP cast is too adorable :D
Love Son's role in Hua Jai Rua Puang and Kaen Saneha (even though I didn't watch KS fully XD ). And Vill's role here in SSP is amazing!

I couldn't have agreed more. Toomtam has such a bright future ahead of him and I'm so happy that I got hooked onto him now so I can see how he progresses. I have a feeling my obsession (and most of you) for Toomtam won't cease for a while. :D

Yes, we need Vill to star in more lakorns with both Toomtam & Son. HOW ABOUT A LAKORN WITH TOOMTAM, SON, & VILL? LOVE TRIANGLE? Omgggg, that would be soooo out of this world! haha!!~

I like the idea of Son & Vill dating as a real-life couple xD Toomtam can just be for me then, haha. JK. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOVE ur new signature picture huajaikaungtur!

I find some of you are so critical. lol  I am just happy to see Toomtam on the screen gleaming in his beautiful face. lol I dont even have time to criticize anymore. hahahaha. jkjk My bias opinion. hehe.

And yes, I used think Son and Vill were an item too.  They both were sooooo cute at the time that Kaew Lom Petch first came out.  They were absolutely beautiful as pra'nang.  Vill has always been a beautiful in my eyes, even though I havent followed her work since Kaew Lom Petch.  I gave her lakorn with Bie a chance, but couldnt contain myself to finish it. ><  Then when Sao Noi came around, I couldn't watch Son and Vill again because I didn't like the genre/script.  I hope Son and Vill will reunite again with a really sweet and romantic script.  I still adore them in KLP so much! Thanks to all the lips smacking scenes and moments of Son and Vill alone together. :D

Songie, about that one scene with Toomtam's having double/mono-lids LOL.  Poor boy, I have no idea what happened there?  but it's okay, he is still cute. XD

Right now, I am just going to wait til the finale and then go back and rewatch the whole lakorn to my satisfaction, so I can quietly enjoy Gan and Thit myself. :p 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Today's episode!!!

OMG when I saw the photos posted up I thought I was going to see the real Gan and Thit!!!  but ended up it was Nee only!!!  Although I know it's Vill, I'm drawn into the lakorn so much that there really is two Vill lol. I would say her acting in here is superb!!!  I could see every little twitch on her face when she's Nee and the innocent when she's Gan.... she really should win an award for these two characters.  I've never seen any thai actors act as twin convincingly as Vill.  Love how she have improved so much.

KLP was so good they instantly became my number one pair.  Still would love to see them pair up in a better script too, I would volunteer to write a wayyyy better storyline than Sao Nao for them lmao. 

Anyways, I felt sorry for gan being at the hospital and scared while thit was with nee!  T_T
Yes everyone was so defenseless in this episode starting from the police officer to thit so i'm taking away all their points, but then thit gained some points back because he finally.... I mean FINALLY starts feeling that there's something different lol after all these episodes he finally could tell a little!!! lol

wish Nee dies painfully and slowly ......I know i'm mean but Gan has to go through so much crap in her place!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
D~D, let me just give you five hearts for making me happiest with what you wrote.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  and :flowers: .
Team Son/Vill   and/or   Toomtam/Vill! :lolyup:

@ songielove - u have no idea how much I :heart: u right now. u made me so happy I can :kiss3:  U !!! Lol...Lol..
im also

Team Son/Vill or Toomtam/Vill !!!! :yahoo:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Awwwww aiyaja, u like Son and Vill as well ???? I :heart: u too !!!!!!

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, I wouldn't mind seeing Son & Vill together (even though Toomtam & Vill are so asdfghjkl) since they really caught my attention in Kaew Lom Phet. I dropped Sao Noi after the first few episodes -- it wasn't appealing to me even though Son & Vill were a cute couple.
Both Son & Vill's acting have improved so much so I really do hope they have another future lakorn, too. Miss them together~

huajaikaungtur- Sai noi was pretty long, but dang !!!!, Son and Vill are just too damn cute !!! :thumbsup:

Lovinglakorn said:
Totally agree. As much as I love Toomtam and Vill. I want a Son and Vill lakorn too. Call me crazy but I actually like Sao Noi. All I was thinking the whole time was "man, Son acting has improve since I last saw him in Kaew Lom Petch." WOW! A 14 for Kaew Lom Petch. That is awesome. 

u are so right :yes: Son acting has improve, maybe couple more lakorn than he will be great.

songielove said:
I love our Toomtam/Vill team, but they will always be second to my Son/Vill. :lol: It's a natural habit of mine to associate one of them with the other whenever they're brought up (especially with Vill's quotes :coverlaf:). I agree, both Son and Vill have improved much, they just need better scripts. I really loved their bond in Sao Noi, but i only watched the beginning and ending episodes; i couldn't take too much of the non-Son/Vill scenes. XD The ending is one of favorites in my lakorn book! :kiss: I'm actually watching KLP again (so cringe-worthy) to make time go faster as i wait each week for SSP. Should be finished in time for SSP's finale. ^^

As for Toomtam, i'm too excited for what's to come from him. Super talented! I couldn't take his nang'ek in PRPR, but i thought his character was so cool. He's improved so much in so little time, so his reunion with Vill should be off the charts.

So really:
1) Can we just have alternating Son/Vill reunions and Toomtam/Vill reunions? :lol:
2) Can we just have Toomtam/Vill do public events together??! I can settle with that in the meanwhile.
3) Better yet, can we just have Son and Vill be a real-life couple, that way she won't have to alternate pra'eks year after year and just focus on working with Toomtam?

Yeahhhhhh, Vill is just really something!!! :worthy:

@ songielove - girl !!!!!!! I L :heart: VE all the things u just said. The BOLD part is damn genius !!! :dance1:

huajaikaungtur said:
@songielove: Yes, better scripts for Son & Vill would be nice. I liked their bond in SN, too but the whole storyline and stuff wasn't good enough for me to continue watching it. My sister watched it though so I caught glimpses of a few scenes. I feel like I should watch KLP again, too. It was one of my first dramas so I didn't even know they were newbies and since I was new to the lakorn world, I thought Son was a great actor in there ... until I went back and saw his stiff acting. But both Son and Vill has been growing on me lately.
I also love KLP's main song by Ruj. Oh gosh, Ruj's voice is so heavenly and the KLP cast is too adorable :D
Love Son's role in Hua Jai Rua Puang and Kaen Saneha (even though I didn't watch KS fully XD ). And Vill's role here in SSP is amazing!

I couldn't have agreed more. Toomtam has such a bright future ahead of him and I'm so happy that I got hooked onto him now so I can see how he progresses. I have a feeling my obsession (and most of you) for Toomtam won't cease for a while. :D

Yes, we need Vill to star in more lakorns with both Toomtam & Son. HOW ABOUT A LAKORN WITH TOOMTAM, SON, & VILL? LOVE TRIANGLE? Omgggg, that would be soooo out of this world! haha!!~

I like the idea of Son & Vill dating as a real-life couple xD Toomtam can just be for me then, haha. JK. 

huajaikaungtur- My, my, my,my, my.... u just know how to make me happy. :thumbsup:

Shout out to songielove, aiyaja, huajaikaungtur and lovinglakorn : all of u are so awesome, I thought that maybe it was just me,songielove and my awesome friend Sarna3 who only want to see Son and Vill together but boy was I wrong. Thank U !!! All of u have given me so much HAPPYNESS. This right here is from me to u -----> :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :grouphug:   :grouphug:  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

so enough said about them, I don't want others to get up-set about us talking about Son and Vill here on this forum( I know... I know, I started it, Lol...),when I know that we are suppose to talk about Thit and Gan. LOl

ok..ok....ONE- LAST- X-   ........ Team Son and Vill forever !!!!! or  Team Toomtam and Vill

:goodnite:  Zzzzzzzzzzz

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I'm in support of a Son and Vill comeback but with a really good and well invested storyline or else it'd be a waste like Sao Noi, but even then, just to have them both pair up, it created some waves; thus, they had a few photoshoots together for Sao Noi and some talkshows and functions.

Son and Vill need to relight that flame.

Ughhhh, ratings haven't came out yet. Gosh, it hasn't been this delayed before, wondering what's up?

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
^Yeah, I'm in support of a Son and Vill comeback but with a really good and well invested storyline or else it'd be a waste like Sao Noi, but even then, just to have them both pair up, it created some waves; thus, they had a few photoshoots together for Sao Noi and some talkshows and functions.

Son and Vill need to relight that flame.

Ughhhh, ratings haven't came out yet. Gosh, it hasn't been this delayed before, wondering what's up?
Totally agree that they need a "comeback, with a really good and well invested storyline".
I also want to see the rating as well. I'm eXcited for it but nervous at the same time. :)
Arite...lol... For real now... I'm off to sleep. Lol..

Zzzzzzzz