dchick81

sarNie Egg
I was afraid this was going to happen with how things were running after Nee's return. It reminds me of the Taiwan drama Summer Fever except in this case the ending is the opposite, but in the same premise- throughout the drama you think it's about one couple, but then it ends up really being about another couple or character (as a whole). *sigh* Well, if it does happen according to the spoilers- I at least really enjoyed the first half of the drama with Gan and Thit's scenes.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Omg..these pass far episode was very annoying for me to watch.  This annoying N'rai going on a rampage on killing people is so overly annoying.  I am quite disappointed on the info of the ending of this lakorn.  I would say that although the old version of this drama was draggy I would prefer watching it more due to less dramatic scene of n'rai. I still love Toomtam and Vill in this lakorn.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I know I was suppose to watch this, but so many things going on that I don't have time to watch it? should I watch it. It seems pretty good.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
I know I was suppose to watch this, but so many things going on that I don't have time to watch it? should I watch it. It seems pretty good.

I highly recommend this lakorn.  Toomtam will change your perspective of the "typical" pra'ek you see on screen.  He's the ideal and perfect pra'ek of 2013 and absolutely for many many more years to come. :) He will really inspire and change you.  If not, then girl..I don't know what to say. lmao. AHHAHAHA.  Because Toomtam has truly inspired me, and had me head over heels for him. hahaha. :)  He is truly adorable and AMAZING!!!

Toomtam and Vill also have AMAZING chemistry! :heart:  :kiss:  :heart: 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
I highly recommend this lakorn.  Toomtam will change your perspective of the "typical" pra'ek you see on screen.  He's the ideal and perfect pra'ek of 2013 and absolutely for many many more years to come. :) He will really inspire and change you.  If not, then girl..I don't know what to say. lmao. AHHAHAHA.  Because Toomtam has truly inspired me, and had me head over heels for him. hahaha. :)  He is truly adorable and AMAZING!!!

Toomtam and Vill also have AMAZING chemistry! :heart:  :kiss:  :heart: 
I wouldn't say he's ideal or perfect. Lol. He will get on your nerves for being so slow and naive. But as far as charming goes, he's one heart throb. As for Vill, she is one of the most beautiful n'eks I've ever seen. Not only is she beautiful, but she's also very talented. She's able to play her twin as if they were two completely different actresses. Put these two together and you have major eye candy on screen. Their chemistry is sizzling hot! However, let me give you my unbiased opinion. This lakorn is worth watching for the first half from episodes 1-8. Afterwards, forget about it. It goes downhill afterwards. You won't be getting anymore sweet scenes between the leads. Just the villain going on a killing spree and making her sister's life miserable. It's going to be a pain to wait until the end.  

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Killing spree aye? Maybe I should finish Taiwanese drama Love Around first. Though the nang ek is annoying at times. But George Hu <3 Ok that was OT. But I seriously don't want to see Nee going on a killing spree or making her life miserable. I'm only on the part where Gan and Thit is going to get married. Thit is pretty slow. Vill and Toomtam though <3

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27: In my opinion you should give it a shot. Episodes 1-7 are great! But BEWARE! Episodes 8-14 has so far causes heartaches...

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
In the beginning SSP was interesting, but in the middle as for right now getting towards the end, it's getting boring. It's ending next week on Monday the 9th on episode 17. Don't really feel the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill. I feel like some people in here still needs to improve their acting skills, especially Vill on her crying scenes. Her crying is stiff, I feel nothing towards it, and she can never make me cry. Anyway waiting to see the end.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Sawan said:
I really want to hear Toomtam do a cover of the OST. Bank Clash did a great job. His vocal range is difficult to imitate so I want to see how Toomtam would create his own version.
Yaaaayyy, me too! I've been raving about Toomtam covering the OST, as if it's happening. 55 I'm quite positive it'll be happening soon. Love watching him on stage (and off :coverlaf:) and making songs his own; really adorable and talented. ^^

@DaisyDukes*, Toomtam... :cloud9: Pra'ek is not a lovely character, to me personally. I think that, at the core, Thitit is a genuine person, but his actions facade that often and it would be hard to love him if he wasn't [played by] Toomtam. But i understand perfectly why Gan fell in love with him from the beginning, despite. I haven't been invested in a lakorn in years, but Toomtam and Vill are worthy to me. The storyline has ventured off-road a long time ago, but i refuse to let go of SSP for the sake of the both of them. They've worked so hard, have come far~~ must support SSP to the end!

@Dreamlove, it seems i love Vill more with each new work she does. Her growth has been consistent. 99% of viewers would applaud her performance as Nee, but i find her most stunning when she's Gan. I also think it's more challenging to communicate through a character who's subtle in action and emotions, whereas for Nee, Vill can be over dramatic in her acting and it would still be fit for the character Nee. That's why i think Vill shines most as Gan because of the extreme contrast in Nee.

I know most of you have lost heart in SSP, but i am so ready for this week's episodes so we can get on to our finale next week!! XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I gotta admit, I don't love Toomtam because of his roles in his lakorns but I love him because of how well he can portray them. And after seeing him in lakorns, I searched him up and found a lot of information about him so I became attached. Also, because of his amazing music. :) He's handsome, too xD

SonYukView4ever

hehe. Even if I take all my bias aside, I swear I still think Toomtam is perfect for this role, and that Thit isn't perfect but I never actually got "pissed off" at him.  I don't know, because I think I can see the logics behind his intentions.

I actually get a little annoyed with Gan because I felt like she never showed that she cared enough for Thit.  It was always Thit doing the move for her, and yes that's how we all expect pra'eks to do to nang'eks, but in Gan's case, she never defend herself nor her love and in a way kind of let Nee got it all over the place. I know, I know, some will disagree with me.  But, I'm just saying despite all the sizzling and hot chemistry between Gan and Thit, I see faults in both. :p

As for Nee, she's just a crazy person.  I usually fast forward her scenes with Wasan and Wit.  I didnt want to see any more psychos combining forces to destroy any more good humans. lol

But yea, I'll probably come back to give another detailed explanation if necessary.

****Btw, its Monday tomorrow.  I am still excited as ever for Thit and Gan, and for Nee's doom!!!! :numchuck: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
*Groan* Only replying to a selected few comments for right now...I'll get back to the other comments on Tuesday night... Awh, it's finally Monday tomorrow, but I'm not feeling as excited as I normally do for SSP, because of the lack of Thit and Gan scenes...plus, doesn't seem like there will be a lot of good scenes tomorrow... The only one worth squealing over is the one of Toomtam picking up Vill to take her to the bedroom (that's right! I said "Toomtam and Vill," for I don't want to think of them as Thit and Nee. :p Haha, just kidding, I don't mind it too much. xD But still!). All right, all right...the scene of...Thit picking up Nee (*gag!*) to take her to the bedroom.... They look so darn hot! :spicy: :drools: Though...not as much as Thit x Gan hehe! :wub:

Anyway, I dearly hope that tomorrow's episode moves fast! I don't want it wasted on the filler scenes. -_-

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ Maiko; OHHH, okay. Got it. :)

Whew! :phew: All righty then! :kiss:

phatman said:
Only one scene for Wit again Maiko? Grr WTF.

You know...I think I'd still enjoy the presence of Wit. He's a sadist, but at least he's not going around killing people or messing with other people's lives. He minds his own business. Haha. Wit being played by Guy makes it better.

Only one scene. :yes: ... :cry1: Yeah, he deserves more screen time! :yes: As for you still enjoying Wit's presence...no way! Imagine if he were played by Smart/Mart, ok? :whahuh: Or any of the actors that you dislike... Would you still enjoy his character? :ghehe:

Dreamlove said:
In the beginning SSP was interesting, but in the middle as for right now getting towards the end, it's getting boring. It's ending next week on Monday the 9th on episode 17. Don't really feel the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill. I feel like some people in here still needs to improve their acting skills, especially Vill on her crying scenes. Her crying is stiff, I feel nothing towards it, and she can never make me cry. Anyway waiting to see the end.

Hiya, Dreamlove; welcome to SSP's thread! :hiya: :grouphug: Thanks for your honest criticism. :) I actually wouldn't say that SSP's boring for the second half. Flawed, yes, but definitely not boring. The murder mysteries and suspense would keep most of the viewers on the edge of their seats, wondering what's going to happen next. But I'm just personally more interested in the romance than mystery/suspense/drama. :yes:

Ooh, if you don't really feel the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill and the acting skills of some of the actors/actresses, it means they're not doing their job properly!!!! :whahuh: It's okay, for not everybody feels the same way. :wink: Toomtam and Vill's chemistry is phenomenal and amazing to me, but I can understand how you don't feel it. :yes: Vill's face is too big for Toomtam's sometimes. :bhehe: And knowing that she's older, sometimes it's like watching an older sister and younger brother. :eek: Yikes! Glad I don't see them that way though! :phew: I :heart: those two together! :drool:

And nobody's perfect. Even the best actor/actress can always improve on something. My Vill still has a lot of areas she needs improvement in. :yes: My sister-in-law and sister agree with you on her crying scenes. There are some crying scenes in which she pulls off beautifully, but not so much in others. Yet, I still heart her crying, and they move me deeply. ^_^ Hmm, I haven't cried literally yet though, for her sad scenes, only mentally inside my heart. :eek: I'm looking forward to her performance for the last episode! :wub: Yep, there are quite a lot of people in SSP who still need improvement, hehe, no matter how much I like the cast.

K, that's all the replies for now. I'll get back to the others on Tuesday. :) Have a good one, everybody! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Pictures in hope of a good dream. Credits: Manager, Newsplus, & Thairath.

Note: Awh, these pictures remind me of a long time ago, but Manager has only released them recently. And they're a little bit differently than the others I've shared/posted before...just a little bit (there are two that haven't been posted yet hehe). And I think we can all use some happy pictures to remind us of why we fell so hard for SSP in the first place. Thus, I'm posting up these old yet precious pics! :wub:

Note: WOW...just WOW......................... WOWIE! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :spin: :drool: :spicy: :cloud9: :wub: I can go on forever about these two! Toomtam and Vill are just so freakin' adorable and hawt, hawt, HOT!!!!! :sweat: :spicy: Yeah, I'm aware which twin it is with Thit, but I'm thinking of them as Toomtam and Vill! xD Doesn't matter, for it's still Toomtam and Vill. They just melt my heart and give me butterflies! Um-mmm, mmm! They're so delicious-looking in their nightgowns!!! :yummy: Such an intimate and sexy scene! And the last pic of him kissing her forehead just kill me... :faint: It's just too (bitter)sweet!!!!!!!! :cry: :spin: That's such a BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT picture...the way Vill's hair is spilled all over on the bed, Toomtam's hands on her, their body postures, emotions, EVERYTHING is simply divine!!!! :yes: :thumbsup: K, enough gushing hehe! I'm off to sleep for tomorrow's (er, or tonight's, Thailand time) episode! Again, not looking too forward to it except for one (or two) scene(s)! :D Night, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

My alarm woke me up at 5 A.M. I was really sleepy, and my eyes were half-closed when I awakened my laptop from its sleep, but the picture of Thit and Gan totally woke me up even more!!! Meaning it made me really giddy! Thanks for posting/sharing it, Songie! :grouphug: Ooh! Perhaps we'll get blessed with those kinds of Thit x Gan scenes in the last three episodes? Hahahaha, I'm not going to hope too much for it, therefore, I'm preparing my heart for the disappointment and hurt if there aren't any more sweet scenes of them. But that's such a sugary (sweet) and emotional and awesome, etc. picture!!!! :wub: :drool: I :heart: them so much! :spin: Twenty minutes or so until SSP episode 15 airs! :woot: Aw, I'm so sad Spicy forum is currently down... I miss it so much! :cry: Hopefully, it'll get back to running like regular soon!

AikOm^_^

Hmm, for the first time ever, I'm going back to sleep while SSP airs live...just because buffering for all the videos online is so darn annoying and slow! It's just not good today, not good at all... I'll keep the poor video on to "support" SSP, but it's not worth the trouble of watching a small snippet of a clip and then having to wait a lifetime to watch a couple seconds of the next scene. :lmao: :no: :cry: I'll have to watch it later on YT before I go to work... Ooh, but at least I get to see a little bit of Thit and Nee at the hospital! :D Eek! They look so darn good together. :crush: Vill and Toomtam, that is. :p K, I'm going back to sleep now. :yawn:

SonYukView4ever

songielove said:
Love those, @Maiko.~~ Those earlier loving, innocent errr... days. Khop khun na ja.

And here's the latest version of the loving Thit and Gan today. :kiss:

Cr. Sudsaipan2013 IG

Im watching this right now and I don't see this scene, where he shows her his true love. :rant:  Wtheck?? I want this very moment of sincerity and LOVE. :kiss2:  :cry: My poor Gan has finally showed some him some love too.  And, Thit's eyes are so full of emotions and Love. So adorable!  And Gan, finally kissed Thit's hand due to ahem* true love and warmth too. haha. :beer:  :beer:

Edit: NVM. lol Thit actually visits Gan twice.  The first time, he spoke of her to trust him in what he would be doing in the next few days.  The second time, he affirmed he's doing everything for her; and yes, I get to see that kiss on the forehead. :) Very sweet and sincere. :) :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Caught it live today despite the shortcomings...my heart couldn't bear to abandon it this far. :dance1:

Anyway, thank goodness, they've cut out quite a few unnecessary scenes mentioned in the summary and we're moving fast! :woot: Technically, we're already on Episode 16 1/2 based on the summaries, but then Episode 17 is twice as long as the previous episodes. I hope that they will cover half of 17 in Episode 16, so that P'Art can include scenes of Thit and Gan that weren't included in the summaries. Goshhhh, I hope!

Still having faith ladies! :dance2: My hope just went up from 0% to 1% that we'll have more Thit and Gan scenes. HAHAHAHA. :crush:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Im watching this right now and I don't see this scene, where he shows her his true love. :rant:  Wtheck?? I want this very moment of sincerity and LOVE. :kiss2:  :cry: My poor Gan has finally showed some him some love too.  And, Thit's eyes are so full of emotions and Love. So adorable!  And Gan, finally kissed Thit's hand due to ahem* true love and warmth too. haha. :beer:  :beer:

Edit: NVM. lol Thit actually visits Gan twice.  The first time, he spoke of her to trust him in what he would be doing in the next few days.  The second time, he affirmed he's doing everything for her; and yes, I get to see that kiss on the forehead. :) Very sweet and sincere. :) :heart:

Ooh! I'm glad to hear that from you, DaisyDukes! I just woke up and now I have to go watch it on YouTube. Awh, thank you for the snippet of info! Can't wait to see those two scenes! I'm excited, yay! :clap2:

aiyaja said:
Caught it live today despite the shortcomings...my heart couldn't bear to abandon it this far. :dance1:

Anyway, thank goodness, they've cut out quite a few unnecessary scenes mentioned in the summary and we're moving fast! :woot: Technically, we're already on Episode 16 1/2 based on the summaries, but then Episode 17 is twice as long as the previous episodes. I hope that they will cover half of 17 in Episode 16, so that P'Art can include scenes of Thit and Gan that weren't included in the summaries. Goshhhh, I hope!

Still having faith ladies! :dance2: My hope just went up from 0% to 1% that we'll have more Thit and Gan scenes. HAHAHAHA. :crush:

Aah! Aiyaja, I'm so happy to hear from you! Poor Spicy forum is down, so I can't get on it at all. :teary: Yay, I'm so happy to hear that they left out some of the filler scenes haha! :yahoo: Uh-oh, only 1%? :bhehe: Gosh, I dearly hope that we get more scenes of Thit and Gan, too!!! :spin: But knowing how much Exact loves to focus on Nee... :nailbiter: Eep! Please get rid of Nee quickly for episode 17! Or better yet, episode 16! (Too good to be true, though! :loool:)