AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I don't really get what you're saying? But it's okay Maiko. No hard feelings. :D

Haha, is it that confusing? xD If you highlight/right-hand click on your post that I edited (the part about episode 17), it's still there, but the font color is white, therefore, sparing other people from reading the spoiler for the ending, if they don't want to know it (especially Songie). Hope that makes sense? :sweat: Hehe, thanks for not holding it against me. :kiss:

AnnTfan said:
Wait its done airing????

AnnTfan, no, it's not done airing yet. The final episode will air on Monday, September 9. But the WHOLE summary for the last episode/ending has been released, and Aiyaja translated it for us. Therefore, we're already aware of the ending...most of us are very unhappy and dissatisfied with it. :weep:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cikna said:
 gosh!! it definitely gave me goosebumps! thanks for sharing this wonderful MV.  huajaikaungthur, is this yours? if yes, i would love to get your permission to use this video for my set induction to teach speaking and writing in my english class. i mean, the timing and most of the scenes are suitable for this lesson i have been planning these few weeks. do let me know what say you?

again, kudos for the wonderful MV!

Agreed, this MV is so beautiful & no problem, I just wanted to share :) No, it's not my MV. It's Achimay14, feel free to ask her to use it though. I'm sure she'll let you since she's a really kind person. Just message her on youtube. If not, I can always let her know for you :)

And wow, 100 pages already for this topic! Come on, guys! Let's get up too 200 pages!! LOL, it's ending in two weeks so I doubt we'll get that far XD hahaha. Anyways, I won't be reading any more spoilers, just going to watch the last episodes for myself!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hm wasn't there a spoiler saying in Ep 10 they were gonna divorce? I don't like reading the spoilers until its the real thing. So I still have faith in this lakorn ^_^

AikOm^_^

AnnTfan said:
Hm wasn't there a spoiler saying in Ep 10 they were gonna divorce? I don't like reading the spoilers until its the real thing. So I still have faith in this lakorn ^_^

There was, but my muddled mind can't remember if it's the spoiler for episode 10 or 11. *Sigh* I'm sure you don't want me giving anything else away, so I won't for your sake. :) But...everything goes downhill after that...gosh, I miss the first 7 episodes...those are the best ones...

cikna

sarNie Adult
bun-bun said:
Errr... Will it make me look stupid to still have faith and hope that when the lakorn airs it will not follow the spoiler 100%? I mean it can, can it? :yes:

I was actually OK, not satisfied, but OK with the spoiler for episode 17. But not until I was reading aiyaja, maiko et al.'s thought and thorough analysis that I also began to agree that the ending is a total disappointment! They want to make Nee seems to be the misunderstood girl base on what Nee said on her deathbed. I'm OK with that. Probably we really misunderstood her. Criminals have reason for committing crimes. (Unless they are sadist, but that's a reason itself!) The big problem is, Exact failed miserably in creating moments that can make us buying the thought that 'hey, Nee is actually nice!' because what they have shown us are Nee doing crimesssssss and bad thingssssssss, not even ONCE was she nice! Not ONCE! NEVER! Hence the very reason why we want her to die painfully.

Next is Gan and Thit. 2 minutes? Hey! I demanded Nee's character to be dead in the earlier minutes of episode 17 and Exact dare to disobey me?! ...and they dare to do the totally opposite which is giving only a couple of minutes at the end of the episode for Thit-Gan scene? Hahaha... It's actually funny. Very funny Exact.  I'm laughing like crazy here. Hahaha $# @* Hahaha.... :woot: :woot2:

Anyways, have any of you heard that in India, there was once a movie with a disappointing ending and it caused the people there to burn down the cinema? My point is, shouldn't we do something to Exact? :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl:

My response for ur first question: No, u will not look stupid.

And my response for 2nd question: As much as I want I want to say 'yes', but finally decided to say 'no" . sorry....
huajaikaungtur said:
Agreed, this MV is so beautiful & no problem, I just wanted to share :) No, it's not my MV. It's Achimay14, feel free to ask her to use it though. I'm sure she'll let you since she's a really kind person. Just message her on youtube. If not, I can always let her know for you :)

And wow, 100 pages already for this topic! Come on, guys! Let's get up too 200 pages!! LOL, it's ending in two weeks so I doubt we'll get that far XD hahaha. Anyways, I won't be reading any more spoilers, just going to watch the last episodes for myself!
 i see. is Achimay14 a member in this site? if it's not so much trouble, can u pass the message to her? i will message her after that, to personally request for the video. tell her, no worries. i am not using it for monetary gain. i will ensure i will give proper credit. i'm using it in class. thanks a lot huajaikaungtur! sorry to have to trouble u

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maiko^_^ said:

There was, but my muddled mind can't remember if it's the spoiler for episode 10 or 11. *Sigh* I'm sure you don't want me giving anything else away, so I won't for your sake. :) But...everything goes downhill after that...gosh, I miss the first 7 episodes...those are the best ones...
Oh god i'm scared now. I havent been on this lakorn cause school. But oh might as well finish it since i love Vill and Toomtam

AikOm^_^

AnnTfan said:
Oh god i'm scared now. I havent been on this lakorn cause school. But oh might as well finish it since i love Vill and Toomtam

Darling AnnTfan, I love them, too. I dearly love them. But the second half of the script doesn't do justice for their characters at all... :weep: Oh, it's a happy ending for our lovebirds, Thit and Gan ( :wink:), but the way the story revolves around Nee (evil twin) is a huge slash to Thit and Gan's relationship... I sincerely hope that Vill and Toomtam will reunite again in another lakorn with a better script this time. I'm proud of you to keep going. :) I :heart: Vill's portrayal as the evil twin, I really do; she's doing such a wonderful job.  :wub: But the script is flawed in so many ways for the second half. If only Exact had keep true to the original... :phew:

AikOm^_^

Credit: sudsaipan2013's IG.

Note: This scene...is going to haunt me... I'm expecting a lot from both Vill and Toomtam! I find this picture both scary and mesmerizing... :spin:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
More ranting before I head off to sleep. :rant:

Im Jai died for crap. They never justified her death and her letter was destoryed in vain, which provided nothing to the plot. I now wished Ch. 3 would have remade this. Ch. 3 wouldn't have inserted so much unncessary drama like this. This has been a horror circus. Thit never apologized to Gan. Thit never even clarified to Nee that he doens't love her, he loves Gan. Wit's character exited so abruptly, like he just disappeared, which made no sense. They didn't clean up anything in the storyline. The servant who gave the package to Nee even got away with being disloyal. The Step Father's death was never brought to light. Urai's death was never questioned again. It's like Nee never confessed to anything....and she ended the story with a BANG!!! She died with such beauty! Like seriously???

What the shit is up with Nee dying in Thit and Gan's room? That is freaking creepy and disturbing. If I was Gandawasee, to have a younger twin sister, love and try to steal your husband THAT much, I probably won't have the heart to marry him afterwards. I know, it's not entirely Thit's fault. Nee is crazy but still, having gone through jail, through death, through accusations after another, that takes a toll man. Exact didn't pee on our parade, the pooped on our parade!!

You took everything out of my mouth!!!!

Seriously this drama has been nothing but Nee Nee Nee!!! After everything Nee did, Thit still shows compassion towards her! WTF is wrong with you Thit???? Even if you don't care about how Nee deceived your dumbass over and over, at least be angry about everything she did towards Gan!!!

And yes, I honestly thought they were gonna give Thit that famous "pra'ek" line of "I DON'T LOVE YOU. I LOVE (Nang'ek's name)!" to slap it on Nee's face! But no!!!  :rant:

I'm so tired of Exact nang'rais killing themselves at the end. They make it seem like you can commit all these sins throughout the drama then kill yourself at the end to escape everything you did. NOT A VERY GOOD MESSAGE TOWARDS SOCIETY, YA KNOW????

You know what, I'm done raising hell. Doesn't change anything. 

Edited: figured I should put my rant in spoiler form. 

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko, THANK YOU so much for looking out for the rest of us (maybe just me, lol) with hiding any spoilers. Sorry that i'm causing so much trouble! I don't mean to. :blush: I still want to be able to enjoy SSP and watch it for the sake of watching the story develop. That goes for every lakorn i follow-- the preview at the end of each episode is usually all i need. I'm not as brave as you girls!

bun-bun said:
Anyways, have any of you heard that in India, there was once a movie with a disappointing ending and it caused the people there to burn down the cinema? My point is, shouldn't we do something to Exact? :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl:
Goodness, you girls scare me. The ending spoiler must be meticulously detailed for you to be this disappointed. I just want my Thit and Gan to share a smile. And a baby. :weep:

Despite how you're feeling, it's great to wake up to your IG timeline full of SSP. Our SSP Team had their farewell party yesterday. Here are some of the photos the cast/crew posted (mostly Vill):

Little sneak-peak......

Best for last................ :heart: :heart: :heart:

:kiss: (Note: She tags everyone else in her photos, but she seemingly forgets to tag Toomtam.. Too excited maybe! :bhehe:)

OH! And this cute video of our Toomtam singing live at the party: http://instagram.com/p/dmx5H2FgIb/#
Cutie pie. :clap:

Cr: @villwannarot, boy_jomtanin, siabeet, appcheeze, fangpitchaya

I'm so going to miss these two.. After watching Achimay14's video yesterday, i went on a SSP MV-watching spree and literally cried myself to sleep.~

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@phatman...I don't know about you but I'm extremely disappointed that Wit played no part in the ending. 

But you know what...I'll just consider it as Guy had his hands tied. Considering the fact that he and his wife lost their baby not too long ago. And that he just got married earlier this month so that's why he wasn't in the ending. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:
@phatman...I don't know about you but I'm extremely disappointed that Wit played no part in the ending. 

But you know what...I'll just consider it as Guy had his hands tied. Considering the fact that he and his wife lost their baby not too long ago. And that he just got married earlier this month so that's why he wasn't in the ending. 
Ah psh! I'm more than disappointed! Haha. I'm pissed off by how they decided to exclude him from the finale...like the heck!!??

Oh, right. Forgot about that. I feel extremely bad and happy for him and his wife, but um...still. Haha. Me and my selfishness. Haha.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
Pictures from an upcoming scene.
Guess who is with Thit? lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/7218/o9uj.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/2994/y02u.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img802/9705/fuwk.jpg
An older memory picture. :)

credits to Manager.

He looks so nekkid. RAWR..... :drools: :spicy:

Haha, thanks DaisyDukes*. Poor thing, they both have bags under their eyes. Would Gandamanee really push Thit away? But they are in Thitit's room.. Oyyy, idk what to think anymore.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
cikna said:
My response for ur first question: No, u will not look stupid.

And my response for 2nd question: As much as I want I want to say 'yes', but finally decided to say 'no" . sorry....
 i see. is Achimay14 a member in this site? if it's not so much trouble, can u pass the message to her? i will message her after that, to personally request for the video. tell her, no worries. i am not using it for monetary gain. i will ensure i will give proper credit. i'm using it in class. thanks a lot huajaikaungtur! sorry to have to trouble u

I don't think she has an asianfuse account so I can surely let her know that you'll be using her video :) If she has any questions, I'll be sure to let you know ^^ No worries! :D

@Songielove: Thank you for posting those wonderful photos! I really love the cast for SSP and I want those shirts so bad, LOL. But glad Toomtam & Vill took a picture together. Oh, whenever I watch one SSP MV, I always trail off into a bunch of other SSP MVs, there's a lot to see!~

@DaisyDukes: Thanks so much for the photos, absolutely love them. And awww, Toomtam and Vill are just so beautiful in their night wear xD Can't wait for those scenes!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
heeey guuuuys I MISSED U GUYS!!! :heart:  :tearybye: so i havent been on AF but i finally got the chance to spazz with u guys real quick! SO i just finished episode 14 and boy am I MAD! Well like, everything went perfeclyt until like the last MINUTE. :cry: Last minute freakin killed me :cry1:  The only thing that made me happy is the scene where Thit hugged Gan. I was like :bravo: she didnt push him away nor did they argue with each other  :dude: Also the part where Guy told Thit about Nee being Wasun's wife  :yahoo: That just made everything better for me :yes: I was hoping for a bigger reaction though! :teary: And it seems like that information is going to WASTE!Since in the preview, Thit is still treating Nee the same way  :cry: <--which is good for Nee btw 555  :rant:  Kay thats aaall i gotta say for episode 14. Gosh i just hated the ending they gave us for episode 14 tho. No bueno at all :faint:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
heeey guuuuys I MISSED U GUYS!!! :heart:  :tearybye:

So much for getting back to you on episode 14, Cool...I'll have to save that for tomorrow, after work. But welcome back! :yahoo: I've missed you loads, too; I'm super happy to hear from you again! :grouphug: :kiss: I'm falling asleep here, so I'll talk to you more about episode 14 tomorrow. Night, Cool! :kiss2: Night, everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug: