mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ooh, actually Toomtam has starred in two other lakorns previously, Xox. :D But I believe that Thitit is his most challenging role yet. He first guest-starred in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (with Pong Nawat and Vill :D), and he was pra'ek in Pan Ruk Pan Rai (2013) with Charebelle Lanlalin as his nang'ek. Haha, he's ONE of the best kissers. :p

DaisyDukes* said:
But girl, no this is Toomtam's second lakorn already.  His first lakorn was Pan Rak Pan Rai with Charabelle, which I enjoyed for Toomtam. :clap:  :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, he was in Pan Ruk Pan Rai first then this lakorn. But his role here is much more developed than in PRPR even though I did enjoy PRPR. :) And agreed, Toomtam can kiss. His kisses can melt people's hearts, haha :D
And when I found out he made a guest appearance in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk, I was actually planning to watch the lakorn just to find his appearance, LOL. Not a fan of Pong & Vill as a couple though -.-

songielove said:
@xox, adding onto Maiko and DaisyDukes*, he's been in a musical before too.-- Which, i always rave Exact about. They should put all their rookie actors/singers into musicals first before they stick them in lakorns. Toomtam has benefited from this, along with others. It's made him more comfortable on- and off-screen with his line deliveries and how he expresses his feelings-- facial and body.~~ Yes, best kissing pra'ek! (Bolded and underlined!) He's so affectionate in those kiss scenes, even if they're in moments of anger, he kisses Vill/Gan/Nee like she's all that matters.. More kisses from Toomtam please. <3

Okay, now I know why I didn't know Toomtam was in all these previous dramas...it's because I stated before that I haven't watched an Exact drama in years!!!! DUH! :wacko: 

Haha, so that's why I'm so late. I didn't even plan on watching this one. But I keep up with Anonyblue's blog and she had this drama up on her blog so I thought I'd give it a shot because I usually like her choices.

Last one I really watched was Keaw Lerm Korn (2005) with Aom and Captain! I saw bits and pieces from Keaw Lom Petch (didn't really care for it), and then watched the very beginning of Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk but stopped because it wasn't like I understood what they were saying...

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
@songielove, how is the musical play? Ive heard Toomtam talked about that play but never got to see/watch it.?
I haven't seen it, only the snippets that were put our for promotional purposes. Like this from the official theatre. I don't think there's a DVD release. :(

xox said:
Ken T was good until I saw Toomtam's action packed kiss.  :drools:  Hahaha!
"Action packed"-- :lolyup: :spicy:

xox said:
Vill has to be tired. She has to play two characters! Poor Vill, she probably has to do so many takes and retakes.
I just find the contrast in that photo to be so funny. Vill is tired out to death and we see Toomtam smiling in the back like he's just living the life. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
And no, I don't dislike Pong. I've seen a few lakorns with him but my mom's in love with him .. meaning I always see him, haha. I feel like I should watch it though, haha. Since I'm really going to miss Vill after this lakorn. ;~; Really? I'll skim through the episodes to find him then. Actually, my sister watched the lakorn and never recalled seeing Toomtam which makes me angry, ergg. How can she really miss him? Haha.
I love Pong, but like @aiyaja, i probably wouldn't have watched SSP if he were Thit. Thit is a bit stereotypical for Pong (i think he does great in roles like this, but he's championed them so many times that it doesn't do much for his growth as an actor). Having Toomtam take Thit on a spin is refreshing. And you do have to know~~ Some of Toomtam's songs from his first album was used in that lakorn (Pong-Vill), one of them was the main song for the OST. :sweat: (My favorite track)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9YH12FTnU

Just curious, has Toomtam and May made their relationship public, officially? They don't post photos with each other (which is fine if they want to keep it personal), but it seems the public knows already? They just don't seem close to me.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, good thing Pong wasn't in here as Thit or else I would have ran him over, that buffalo. :whatever: It's Toomtam that makes Thit slightly bearable. :dance1:

Aw, Vill looks so young and cute in that photo with Toomtam, all tired and stuff.

:lmao2: :rofl: I know! Exact picked the perfect p'ek for Thit; Toomtam! :yes: I suppose I wouldn't mind Pong too much, but I wouldn't be so crazy for SSP if he were Thit! :coverlaf: Cute, yes. Young, er, I don't know about that, Aiyaja! xD Kidding! At least you think so! :D

D~D said:
Do u guys think that Vill and Toomtam will have another Lakorn like-up soon ???

If a lot people do, do a petition for Vill and Toomtam, will it work for exact to pair them up again ????

Ooh, it's possible, D~D...I mean, SSP got extended to 17 episodes when Art originally said 16. :D I think both their schedules will have to be open though. And I know Toomtam's going to be busy filming his new lakorn soon. I would so sign a petition for Toomtam and Vill to pair up again. :wub: :woot: :spin:

xox said:
Okay, now I know why I didn't know Toomtam was in all these previous dramas...it's because I stated before that I haven't watched an Exact drama in years!!!! DUH! :wacko:

Haha, so that's why I'm so late. I didn't even plan on watching this one. But I keep up with Anonyblue's blog and she had this drama up on her blog so I thought I'd give it a shot because I usually like her choices.

Last one I really watched was Keaw Lerm Korn (2005) with Aom and Captain! I saw bits and pieces from Keaw Lom Petch (didn't really care for it), and then watched the very beginning of Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk but stopped because it wasn't like I understood what they were saying...

Haha, well, good thing you gave this a shot, huh? :lol: Even though there's no English subs for a lakorn I really want to watch, my love for it helps me to understand. ^_^ Though, of course, I do a lot of guessing! :loool:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
songielove said:
I haven't seen it, only the snippets that were put our for promotional purposes. Like this from the official theatre. I don't think there's a DVD release. :(

Oh, thanks ja. I was like confused about the "like this" lol, and then I realized there was a link next to it. haha.  I'm going to check it out, and I can already see fans comments about how how "cool" he is already. LOL. XD

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
I just find the contrast in that photo to be so funny. Vill is tired out to death and we see Toomtam smiling in the back like he's just living the life. :lol2:

I love Pong, but like @aiyaja, i probably wouldn't have watched SSP if he were Thit. Thit is a bit stereotypical for Pong (i think he does great in roles like this, but he's championed them so many times that it doesn't do much for his growth as an actor). Having Toomtam take Thit on a spin is refreshing. And you do have to know~~ Some of Toomtam's songs from his first album was used in that lakorn (Pong-Vill), one of them was the main song for the OST. :sweat: (My favorite track)

*VID*

Just curious, has Toomtam and May made their relationship public, officially? They don't post photos with each other (which is fine if they want to keep it personal), but it seems the public knows already? They just don't seem close to me.

Ooh, the bolded part of your comment is hilarious, Songie! :rofl: :lmao2: to it! As for Pong, that's what I said about him! :yes: I don't love him like you do haha, but he's ok sometimes. Yes, I wouldn't have want him in here as Thit as well! :nono1:

Well, Toomtam acknowledges his relationship with May; when he and Vill went on a talk show to promote SSP right before it aired, the host was asking him about May. I'm sure he's open about their relationship when asked, but yeah, he and May don't really post photos with each other, and they definitely don't have that boyfriend-girlfriend aura with me. :no: :shrug: I guess they're one of those quiet/private couples.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really do hope Toomtam & Vill will have another lakorn together in the future ^^ They deserve more lakorns and maybe a modern lakorn ... revenge & slap/kiss, too? Lol :D

songielove said:

Agreed, Pong gets these kind of roles a lot. It's nice to see a new face like Toomtam playing these roles :) I probably wouldn't have watched it, too. So glad Toomtam got this role and performed it so well. :D Oh yes, I do love this song a lot. His voice is so incredible -- I can listen to it all day. :)
So I guess if Toomtam sung the OST to Pong & Vill's lakorn, he was already destined with Vill earlier than SSP? LOL, I wish. Just me thinking too much, hahaha.

And I'm a bit curious about that, too. I don't see much of the two and the relationship seems so secretive yet the public already knows? ... Hmmm ...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i watched this lakorn for maiko because she said vill-toomtam have great chemistry but....i'm at my limit. exact is seriously not getting bore with their over dramatic storyline and crazy evil nangrai going on a killing spree. nee is one evil, selfish, nasty person. but why must all nangrais nowaday have to always die. why can't they just redeem themselves like those korean ones? i just hope it all ends well...not rushed nor dragged because my patience is really starting to run low for this lakorn.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ookii said:
i watched this lakorn for maiko because she said vill-toomtam have great chemistry but....i'm at my limit. exact is seriously not getting bore with their over dramatic storyline and crazy evil nangrai going on a killing spree. nee is one evil, selfish, nasty person. but why must all nangrais nowaday have to always die. why can't they just redeem themselves like those korean ones? i just hope it all ends well...not rushed nor dragged because my patience is really starting to run low for this lakorn.

Toomtam & Vill surely have great chemistry. But I agree with you, Exact is overboard for making super dramatic lakorns and heartless n'rais. As much as I dislike that idea, I'm actually really proud of Exact these days. Exact lakorns seem to have been getting better despite the overboard drama and heartless people. But yes, I do agree with you. Exact should tone it down a bit. Glad you're giving this lakorn a try though!~ And hope the ending is good!

AikOm^_^

Xox and Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the episode in which Toomtam made his appearance in Nam Khuen Hai Reab Ruk; it's episode 18! :D Sadly, there's no available video of NKHRR's episode 18 on YouTube...none that I've found anyway. :teary: If I do find one, I'll tell you two hehe. But for his guest appearance, ooh! I went back and watch it (oh, I found out which episode it is, because I had the file for it on my hard drive :sweat:) and I just now realize that they call him by his real name, "Toomtam." Hahaha, so he was guest-starring as himself. :lolyup: Er, May was really skinny back then. She wasn't too attractive, but she was ok. ^_^ I feel nothing between them haha. As for Toomtam's first appearance in a lakorn, haha, my impression of him wasn't super positive. I did think he was a better looker than Bie ( :D), but I just thought he was corny. :loool:

huajaikaungtur said:
I really do hope Toomtam & Vill will have another lakorn together in the future ^^ They deserve more lakorns and maybe a modern lakorn ... revenge & slap/kiss, too? Lol :D

Agreed, Pong gets these kind of roles a lot. It's nice to see a new face like Toomtam playing these roles :) I probably wouldn't have watched it, too. So glad Toomtam got this role and performed it so well. :D Oh yes, I do love this song a lot. His voice is so incredible -- I can listen to it all day. :)
So I guess if Toomtam sung the OST to Pong & Vill's lakorn, he was already destined with Vill earlier than SSP? LOL, I wish. Just me thinking too much, hahaha.

Awh, Marina, I would like them in a modern lakorn, too! :thumbsup: Slap/kiss? Definitely!!!! :woot: :pervie: I want a new, "fresh" storyline for them, but a remake isn't too bad. Just as long as they can pair up again. :) Ooh, let me brag about my story! :dance1: Seriously when I first saw Toomtam singing the OST to Nam Khuen Hai Reab Ruk in its official MV, I thought to myself, "Hmm, the guy singing the song and Vill don't look bad together...it'll be interesting if they pair up in the future." :lolyup: And then I saw Toomtam's real appearance in episode 18, and while I wasn't blown away by him then, I did think, "I won't be surprised if he and Vill really pair up." :coverlaf: Funny how fate works. I just :heart: how you stated that he was already destined with Vill even before SSP began. In a way, that totally applies to them for me. :wub: ^_^ And I'm freakin' happy that they were chosen as the pra'nangs for SSP. ^_^

ookii said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWH! :kiss: Yippee, you finally left a comment! Granted, it's not a positive one, but thanks for dropping by! Makes me so happy, thankies! :grouphug: :woot: :yahoo: Yes! It's better if Nee redeems herself! :yes: Oh, it will end well, but of course, we just wish the second half of the lakorn isn't so extreme. :bhehe: Thanks again for leaving a comment here! :dance1: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Toomtam & Vill surely have great chemistry. But I agree with you, Exact is overboard for making super dramatic lakorns and heartless n'rais. As much as I dislike that idea, I'm actually really proud of Exact these days. Exact lakorns seem to have been getting better despite the overboard drama and heartless people. But yes, I do agree with you. Exact should tone it down a bit. Glad you're giving this lakorn a try though!~ And hope the ending is good!

:kiss: As for Exact, yes, I'm actually proud of them, too, Marina! Despite their crazy, dramatic plots haha! :coverlaf: I may not like all their stars, but everyone works hard in all their roles, even the not-so-talented ones in my opinion. :D

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, DaisyDukes*. You're welcome ka.^^ Were you going to message me?

@ookii, thanks for giving SSP a chance. I think if i weren't so happy with the extension (and proud of what we fans have done!), then i'd feel a bit letdown by Exact too. I agree with @huajaikaungtur, their productions are getting better by the year. It might not always be in the script, but the quality of the bts production from editing to the set locations and costumes is remarkable. I just realized it a few weeks ago that most of my favorite pra'eks and nang'eks are from Exact. XD

@huajaikaungtur, honestly, at first i opted to skip out on Pong and Vill's lakorn. I love the both of them, but i didn't like his character that much. Only recently did i pick it up again~~~ for Toomtam.  :lol: ......... :whistle: His music is all over the lakorn and it's one of the rare albums that i like each and every track.-----!!! Yes, i'm on board for a Vill + Toom modern slap/kiss lakorn!!! If we make enough fuss (lol), they'll be paired up again for sure.

@Maiko-- "even the not-so-talented ones in my opinion." :coverlaf:  Thanks for filling me in on Toomtam's relationship.

P.S. I want to see Vill and Toomtam at events together! And i especially cannot wait to see him perform his own version of thissss!

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
You guys sure know how to read my mind. I was just going to add that Toomtam is one of the hottest kissers I've seen in Thai lakorn history next to Ken and Weir. Like omg kjsehfkshfhdhf. His kisses are sooooo passionate  :drool:  It's not even acting to me. Lol.  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
This thread moves too fast, I can't keep up with all of y'all. Haha.

It does move fast! You're so behind, Phatman; you keep asking questions that's already been answered! :smack: Especially the questions regarding Wit! Whenever I mention him, I obviously make a direct reference to you, hoping you'll see and read it! :p Haha, just kidding; you really don't ask that many questions that have been answered; just the ones regarding Wit. xD :kiss: Ooh, I just know this thread will hit 100+ pages! :yahoo:

songielove said:
Haha, DaisyDukes*. You're welcome ka.^^ Were you going to message me?

@ookii, thanks for giving SSP a chance. I think if i weren't so happy (and proud of what we fans have done!), then i'd feel a bit letdown by Exact too. I agree with @huajaikaungtur, their productions are getting better by the year. It might not be in the script, but the quality of the bts production from editing to the set locations and costumes is remarkable. I just realized it a few weeks ago that most of my favorite pra'eks and nang'eks are from Exact. XD

@huajaikaungtur, honestly, at first i opted to skip out on Pong and Vill's lakorn. I love the both of them, but i didn't like his character that much. Only recently did i pick it up again~~~ for Toomtam.  :lol: ......... :whistle: His music is all over the lakorn and it's one of the rare albums that i like each and every track.-----!!! Yes, i'm on board for a Vill + Toom modern slap/kiss lakorn!!! If we make enough fuss (lol), they'll be paired up again for sure.

@Maiko-- "even the not-so-talented ones in my opinion." :coverlaf:  Thanks for filling me in on Toomtam's relationship.

Agree about Exact, Songie! :yes: And as for my comment, that's the nicest thing I'll ever said for the stars I don't really like. :D Oh, you're welcome for the info on Toomtam's relationship! :wink:

Sawan said:
You guys sure know how to read my mind. I was just going to add that Toomtam is one of the hottest kissers I've seen in Thai lakorn history next to Ken and Weir. Like omg kjsehfkshfhdhf. His kisses are sooooo passionate  :drool:  It's not even acting to me. Lol.  

Ooh! I know! :spicy:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. True. Then I would go back and check and it's already answered. Speaking of Wit, where the heck is he?! Where have the scriptwriters place him???!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. True. Then I would go back and check and it's already answered. Speaking of Wit, where the heck is he?! Where have the scriptwriters place him???!

:console: :kiss: Haha, that's almost word for word what I said about him!!! :lmao3: No, not really, but I did write something similar to that! :coverlaf: Umm, I'm sure you already read Aiyaja's summary for episode 16, and it doesn't mention Wit at all. :shrug: So, we'll just have to wait and see if he's mentioned in episode 17. Hope so! I want him to play a role in Nee's demise! Be there to help out your family, Wit! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Thanks so much for telling me the episode! ... I'll try to find it, haha. I won't give up for Toomtam's sake, Lol. Thank you so much though! It must have taken you a while. I'll have to see it for myself! Yes, it's quite funny how that worked & now they're in SSP together. tehee. Agreed, I'm always admiring all characters for their acting skills including the non-main characters, haha. Exact is working very hard! Fighting, Exact~

@Songielove: I'm considering to pick up that lakorn, too. I really like the whole beach setting :) And yes, I'd love to hear Toomtam's voice everywhere. They better pair up!! Same here! I want to see his performance of the SSP OST, it would be so awesome! For Toomtam's future lakorns, he should sing the OST! :D

@Phatman: I love how you're always bringing up Wit, hahaha & yes, this thread moves too fast. XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:console: :kiss: Haha, that's almost word for word what I said about him!!! :lmao3: No, not really, but I did write something similar to that! :coverlaf: Umm, I'm sure you already read Aiyaja's summary for episode 16, and it doesn't mention Wit at all. :shrug: So, we'll just have to wait and see if he's mentioned in episode 17. Hope so! I want him to play a role in Nee's demise! Be there to help out your family, Wit! :woot:

Yeah, I read 16 already. I hope he turns up in 17, or else I'll be so mad! I'll ban all non-Guy CH5 lakorns. Haha. Just kidding. 

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Thanks so much for telling me the episode! ... I'll try to find it, haha. I won't give up for Toomtam's sake, Lol. Thank you so much though! It must have taken you a while. I'll have to see it for myself! Yes, it's quite funny how that worked & now they're in SSP together. tehee. Agreed, I'm always admiring all characters for their acting skills including the non-main characters, haha. Exact is working very hard! Fighting, Exact~

@Songielove: I'm considering to pick up that lakorn, too. I really like the whole beach setting :) And yes, I'd love to hear Toomtam's voice everywhere. They better pair up!! Same here! I want to see his performance of the SSP OST, it would be so awesome! For Toomtam's future lakorns, he should sing the OST! :D

@Phatman: I love how you're always bringing up Wit, hahaha & yes, this thread moves too fast. XD

Because I love him too much. Haha. He can by the other witness to testify against Nee.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

No prb, Marina! :kiss: I did try to find it first on YouTube, but because the old videos have been removed, it was really frustrating searching for the later episodes (which nobody seems to upload anyway, only the first few episodes). So I got out my hard drive and skimmed through the episode. You know what's weird and funny? Episode 18 was the very first file I decided to try out, and ho! It did turn out to be the one that has Toomtam's scene(s) in it! :eyetwitch: :shock2: Could it have meant something?!! That May and Toomtam aren't going to last and he might end up with Vill? Or he and May are meant to last?!!! (Though my heart totally thinks it's the first case!) Wha hahaha, that's just my delusional mind thinking too hard! :smack: :lolyup: But what a coincidence that it's the very first episode I clicked, and it turned out to be the one with him in it. :D

Oh, forgot to tell you about how I feel about Pong and Vill. There were a few intense scenes between them in their lakorn (definitely not as heart-racing as Toomtam and Vill's scenes, of course! :wub:), and I find Pong and Vill's chemistry quite cute and hot in its own way. But it can't beat Toomtam and Vill's! :yes: Plus, some of Pong's expressions in the lakorn...urgh! :yuck: Same goes for Vill, too, to be honest. Haha, but she was adorable in the lakorn! :yes: She wasn't as big of a crying wimp as she was in DRRT (with Bie Sukrit), but a crybaby nevertheless. :lmao: I think her character should have been stronger in the lower half of the lakorn, although I still love her. :D Well, those are my thoughts on Pong and Vill's NKHRR. :wink:

Yes, Phatman's always mentioning Wit! xD

phatman said:
Yeah, I read 16 already. I hope he turns up in 17, or else I'll be so mad! I'll ban all non-Guy CH5 lakorns. Haha. Just kidding. 

Because I love him too much. Haha. He can by the other witness to testify against Nee.

Good luck with that. I actually won't be surprised if you never watch an Exact lakorn again! :whahuh: I know! Wit can be the other witness to testify against Nee; two is better than one! :yes: I'm sure we'll get to see him in episode 17, but it may just be super brief. :weep:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Oh yeah, I searched on youtube and a lot of the episodes were removed which sucks but no worries, I found the episode after minutes of searching!!! :D

It's here:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUxMTIwMzcy.html
@ about: 26:35 !!! :D 

I love how when he appeared, his song came on in the background. It was all too cuuute :3 He really looks different but I can recognize him. His face looks skinnier .. something different about it but he was still so handsome. Aw, he's so dreamy~ I love his smile, wooow <333

Really? You first turned to Episode 18? Wow. That's so strange but yeah, maybe it does mean that ... Toomtam might end up with Vill ... it has to mean that, what else can it be? LOL, if only it was!! That's so cool how you first clicked Episode 18 though :D
My sister didn't like the Pong and Vill pairing but she watched it for Vill. I might watch it, we'll see :) Plus, I'd love to hear Toomtam's voice throughout the lakorn. Thanks for giving me your input on Pong & Vill's pairing! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
No prb, Marina! :kiss: I did try to find it first on YouTube, but because the old videos have been removed, it was really frustrating searching for the later episodes (which nobody seems to upload anyway, only the first few episodes). So I got out my hard drive and skimmed through the episode. You know what's weird and funny? Episode 18 was the very first file I decided to try out, and ho! It did turn out to be the one that has Toomtam's scene(s) in it! :eyetwitch: :shock2: Could it have meant something?!! That May and Toomtam aren't going to last and he might end up with Vill? Or he and May are meant to last?!!! (Though my heart totally thinks it's the first case!) Wha hahaha, that's just my delusional mind thinking too hard! :smack: :lolyup: But what a coincidence that it's the very first episode I clicked, and it turned out to be the one with him in it. :D

Oh, forgot to tell you about how I feel about Pong and Vill. There were a few intense scenes between them in their lakorn (definitely not as heart-racing as Toomtam and Vill's scenes, of course! :wub:), and I find Pong and Vill's chemistry quite cute and hot in its own way. But it can't beat Toomtam and Vill's! :yes: Plus, some of Pong's expressions in the lakorn...urgh! :yuck: Same goes for Vill, too, to be honest. Haha, but she was adorable in the lakorn! :yes: She wasn't as big of a crying wimp as she was in DRRT (with Bie Sukrit), but a crybaby nevertheless. :lmao: I think her character should have been stronger in the lower half of the lakorn, although I still love her. :D Well, those are my thoughts on Pong and Vill's NKHRR. :wink:

Yes, Phatman's always mentioning Wit! xD

Good luck with that. I actually won't be surprised if you never watch an Exact lakorn again! :whahuh: I know! Wit can be the other witness to testify against Nee; two is better than one! :yes: I'm sure we'll get to see him in episode 17, but it may just be super brief. :weep:

Haha. Seriously. The drama in here is so overwhelming that I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if I'll be able to touch another CH5 lakorn. Haha. Unless there's my Guy. HEHE. CH5 and CH7 tend to over dramatize their lakorns. HAHA. I've said before that I like drama, but this is just too much for me. Especially when it's the same thing about Nee over and over and over and over...and over. 

I pray that they show Wit, at least show him be more gentle towards Gan. Even though he's still horny, let it be, I just want him to at least be nicer. Haha.