D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I'm planning on making some music videos too once the lakorn has finished airing.....I'm so rusty at it.

Since Exact lakorns get aired in China, I don't know when SSP will air in China, but perhaps soon? Anyway, we know that Exact cares a lot about their Chinese fans, so we as SSP fans in the U.S. I'm assuming, the majority of us here? We need to pass on the torch to the Chinese fans in China. So one of my music videos will have a Chinese song, so we can spread the love that way ja. We need SSP to be a hit in all regions, BKK, International, and in China. We want to see Toomtam and Vill go to events together, the red carpets in China, and further secure a possible opportunity for them to collaborate again!!!

It's a team effort everyone!!! Every little thing and effort counts!!

Maiko: Hahaha, I feel like a hypocrite. I keep encouraging people to support through IG but I don't have an IG either. I don't even have a Facebook or twitter. I try to stay out of those social networks. :dance1: If anything, I use either my sister's or my friend's, but even that's rare. I just look at people's IG through the Internet. BUUUTTTTTT, once I create my music videos, I will sign up for an IG and post my links up, so Toomtam and Vill can see how dedicated and addicted we are! :dance2:
IG, this is actually the first time for me to cheek out Vill b/c of SSP.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'm planning on making some music videos too once the lakorn has finished airing.....I'm so rusty at it.

Since Exact lakorns get aired in China, I don't know when SSP will air in China, but perhaps soon? Anyway, we know that Exact cares a lot about their Chinese fans, so we as SSP fans in the U.S. I'm assuming, the majority of us here? We need to pass on the torch to the Chinese fans in China. So one of my music videos will have a Chinese song, so we can spread the love that way ja. We need SSP to be a hit in all regions, BKK, International, and in China. We want to see Toomtam and Vill go to events together, the red carpets in China, and further secure a possible opportunity for them to collaborate again!!!

It's a team effort everyone!!! Every little thing and effort counts!!

Maiko: Hahaha, I feel like a hypocrite. I keep encouraging people to support through IG but I don't have an IG either. I don't even have a Facebook or twitter. I try to stay out of those social networks. :dance1: If anything, I use either my sister's or my friend's, but even that's rare. I just look at people's IG through the Internet. BUUUTTTTTT, once I create my music videos, I will sign up for an IG and post my links up, so Toomtam and Vill can see how dedicated and addicted we are! :dance2:

I can't wait to see your future MVs!!! :clap2: Ooh! I've seen several fans from China supporting and raving about SSP and Toomtam and Vill! :woot: I love all your delicious ideas regarding Toomtam and Vill! Hehe, just like I stated on Spicy, Aiyaja! :kiss: Oh, my! I didn't know you don't have an IG (Facebook and Twitter, too) account(s)!!! Hahaha, I suppose the name I'm thinking of isn't even yours, then. :bhehe: I'm a hypocrite, too! :highfive: I occasionally leave comments on Exact & Scenario's Facebook, but not sure if they're heard...oh, well, glad our comments went through to Art, though. :thumbsup: K, Aiyaja, remember to share your MVs with us! :yes: I'll be looking forward to which Chinese song you will choose!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko, thank you for trying, hehehe. I'm not as brave as you girls to read spoilers. But if it slips, it slips. I may end up reading up to ep16.

aiyaja said:
Please, please, please everyone, if you haven't already done so, congratulate the team personally or simply follow them or like their photos, as they read our comments, through the IGs provided in my signature! Let's show our LOUD support for three more episodes ja!!

Please pray for phenomenal and explosive ratings for the next 3 episodes ja everyone!!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :bopping:

Yes, yes, yes! We already see what a big difference the FC can do for SSP (extension to ep17). Huge impact! I echo @aiyaja. I can tell they read everything because they reply too. Remember @exactscenario too! They're the big boss. :p

The American market is hard to get into, but i still think it's still worth it to let them know they have fans here. It really makes a difference because they know there's market outside of Asia.~~~ Really can't wait to see what beautiful things you create out of love for SSP, Aiyaja!

Hahaha Maiko! I wasn't too public about my love for SSP on facebook or twitter until recently (because i have friends of different networks, professional and academic), but i have always loved SSP shamelessly on IG.  :lolyup: I figured, love is shameless. :heart: And i've seen far too many times how much of a difference one's encouragement and show of love can do for another (and situation, like this), truly. I try to keep as updated as possible with SSP through IG and give them encouragement, even way before i could allow myself to come to this thread. Hahaha. It's definitely crucial if we want to see Vill and Toomtam together in public and a DVD release, ok? So remember to chime in too.

Toomtam is really a deep person (he's a fine artist, so i'd suspected). Very beautiful person.. My younger sister an even bigger fan of his and i've learned so much about him through her. Just before Toomtam posted that on IG, i texted her that i hope Toomtam will suffer SSP withdrawal symptoms like the rest of us will. Surely, he is already going through it. I'm really touched that he's grown with Thitit and cannot be any more proud of him. Getting teary-eyed already.. XD

Sorry, my comments are all over the place today.. my mind and heart.. XD

AikOm^_^

Songie, you're welcome. :D Don't worry, your comments aren't all over the place. I understand your messages 100%. :) Hehehe, since I don't have an IG account, I show support for SSP and Toomtam and Vill through Facebook comments. :lol: Haha, your comment about how love is shameless cracks me up! :rofl: Whew, the things SSP, Toomtam, and Vill make me do...they're so worth it! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko: Hahah, my friend is on there though. She knows Thai, writing and reading, fluently, so I think I know which one you're referring to on IG. And she's so much younger than me too. I need to brush up on my Thai. I can only read a bit but cannot type at all. Yeah, she was the one who commented on Vill's breakfast!!! :coverlaf: Man, when I saw that, I was rolling on the floor. And then some Chinese fan actually made a photo of Vill's other breakfast photo, the one of her holding the plate, and pasted it onto a Toomtam photo. :lol: See what words can spur. And Vill actually LIKED the that photo!!! :woot: My friend doesn't hold back on her words, but too bad she's not on Spicy or Sarn, she's too busy living like a boss. :dance1:

Songielove: Toomtam is such a sweetheart. Haha, Toomtam and his SSP withdrawals. Love that. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Maiko: Hahah, my friend is on there though. She knows Thai, writing and reading, fluently, so I think I know which one you're referring to on IG. And she's so much younger than me too. I need to brush up on my Thai. I can only read a bit but cannot type at all. Yeah, she was the one who commented on Vill's breakfast!!! :coverlaf: Man, when I saw that, I was rolling on the floor. And then some Chinese fan actually made a photo of Vill's other breakfast photo, the one of her holding the plate, and pasted it onto a Toomtam photo. :lol: See what words can spur. And Vill actually LIKED the that photo!!! :woot: My friend doesn't hold back on her words, but too bad she's not on Spicy or Sarn, she's too busy living like a boss. :dance1:

Songielove: Toomtam is such a sweetheart. Haha, Toomtam and his SSP withdrawals. Love that. :kiss:

*Gasp* The very same photo I was talking to you about on SSP's thread on Spicy? Golly, the world's so small!  :eyetwitch: (Wait, why am I so surprised? I shouldn't be! Haha, it is shocking because she's your own friend haha!) Is she the one who said that Vill should have taken some breakfast to Toomtam???! :woot2: Haha, or the one who said that Toomtam's meals should be prepared by May? :coverlaf: I hope it's the first one! :loool: Ooh!!! Aiyaja, share the link of that picture (the one in which the Chinese fan created haha) with me, please! I want to see and save it!!! :spin: Awh, Vill liked it, huh? Yay!!! :yahoo:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko @aiyaja~~~ and why aren't you girls on IG when you keep tabs about everything happening there?! :lol: Vill's breakfast plate... hahaha, fill us in on your conversation at Spicy! I think the fact that she loves baking makes her more lovable. I want a good man for Vill too. She's so sassy, she needs a man that's lively, yet reserved, like Son. Or Toomtam. :rolleyes:

Dearies.... i'm going through withdrawals and SSP isn't even over yet. :teary:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:

Oohhh, I definitely can't wait to see your music videos for this lakorn! :) Please let us know when you do make some!

& yes, Vill deserves a good man. Aw, she can't get Toomtam .. he's mine .. LOL, JK. I'd love to see them more in the future though. I'm going to miss them so much but I know for sure, they'll always remain in our hearts :)

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
@Maiko @aiyaja~~~ and why aren't you girls on IG when you keep tabs about everything happening there?! :lol: Vill's breakfast plate... hahaha, fill us in on your conversation at Spicy! I think the fact that she loves baking makes her more lovable. I want a good man for Vill too. She's so sassy, she needs a man that's lively, yet reserved, like Son. Or Toomtam. :rolleyes:

Dearies.... i'm going through withdrawals and SSP isn't even over yet. :teary:

Hehehe, because we don't have IG accounts, Songie. :D Is there any way to sign up for one without a phone or something? :shrug: Oh, our conversation wasn't that biggie haha. I told Aiyaja that somebody commented on Vill's breakfast plate picture that she should take some to Toomtam. Another person commented that May should be the one to prepare Toomtam's meals. :whaha: A little argument over those comments, and so, I told Aiyaja I wish people on IG don't take things so seriously.  :) I think I also said that there are some people on IG leaving unnecessary and rude comments on pictures. It's sad! Anyway, if only Toomtam is single...and yikes, I know I want somebody better than Son for her! :whahuh: Well, I'm sure a gal like Vill will have plenty of men to choose from. :coverlaf: Whether I like them or not. :yuck: Her choice! :lmao:

Ooh, I understand your feelings...me, too! I wish time would slow down so that I can easily enjoy SSP even more than I already am! :eek: But, I'll be happy to have my carefree and SSP-stress-free life back. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oohhh, I definitely can't wait to see your music videos for this lakorn! :) Please let us know when you do make some!

& yes, Vill deserves a good man. Aw, she can't get Toomtam .. he's mine .. LOL, JK. I'd love to see them more in the future though. I'm going to miss them so much but I know for sure, they'll always remain in our hearts :)

Yeah, Aiyaja, waiting patiently for them! Yes, Marina, they'll always be in my heart...my heart still have Gilly and Bie x Vill. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
*Gasp* The very same photo I was talking to you about on SSP's thread on Spicy? Golly, the world's so small!  :eyetwitch: (Wait, why am I so surprised? I shouldn't be! Haha, it is shocking because she's your own friend haha!) Is she the one who said that Vill should have taken some breakfast to Toomtam???! :woot2: Haha, or the one who said that Toomtam's meals should be prepared by May? :coverlaf: I hope it's the first one! :loool: Ooh!!! Aiyaja, share the link of that picture (the one in which the Chinese fan created haha) with me, please! I want to see and save it!!! :spin: Awh, Vill liked it, huh? Yay!!! :yahoo:
Oh no, my friend, Sa, is the one who mentioned Vill cooking for Toomtam. :dance1: And she was pissed off when that other fan mentioned May. Sa was soooo going to say something harsher but I was like dude, just chill it, Vill may erase your comment, so she calmed down and wrote something less abrasive. :coverlaf:

It was this photo the Chinese fan made. It's not like super photoshopped or anything but just cute.

Oh, I'm sorry, Vill liked another photo but same concept ja.

Here's the photo Vill liked.
http://web.stagram.com/p/532269845895112000_457348768

Here's the photo the Chinese fan made with the breakfast.
http://web.stagram.com/p/530818965081613338_457348768

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh no, my friend, Sa, is the one who mentioned Vill cooking for Toomtam. :dance1: And she was pissed off when that other fan mentioned May. Sa was soooo going to say something harsher but I was like dude, just chill it, Vill may erase your comment, so she calmed down and wrote something less abrasive. :coverlaf:

It was this photo the Chinese fan made. It's not like super photoshopped or anything but just cute.

Oh, I'm sorry, Vill liked another photo but same concept ja.

Here's the photo Vill liked.
http://web.stagram.com/p/532269845895112000_457348768

Here's the photo the Chinese fan made with the breakfast.
http://web.stagram.com/p/530818965081613338_457348768

Oh, yeah.... :rockon: :dude: Hahaha, I'm giddy your friend turns out to be the one I'm hoping she is! :clap: Haha, well, I'm glad she (your lovely friend whom I support 100%) took the cool way out! :thumbup: No big problems, whew! :phew: Yay, thanks for sharing the two pictures with me, Aiyaja! :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug: Well, they're both created by the same person haha! I :heart: them! Saving them right now after this! Thanks again! :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm sure Thit is marrying Nee on purpose.  His brain works when Gan isn't around.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Aw, such cute photos. I feel like Toomtam & Vill should take more pictures together, haha.

GRRR! They should! Or perhaps...the goodie pictures aren't released, because they are too darn delicious for our eyes? :pervie: :scratchchin:

Kkrystal said:
I'm sure Thit is marrying Nee on purpose.  His brain works when Gan isn't around.

:lmao2: :lmao3:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Seems like Toomtam is pretty attached to this character. Anyway....

Toomtam's IG.

Thitit, thank you very much for allowing me to learn your life. A life full of suffering and struggles. Your love life has made me view love as a beautiful thing, full of good intentions towards everyone. In our lives, right from the moment we open up our eyes to see this world, we are met with flaws/incompleteness and hardships. In our lives, before we can reach the end of the string (Sood Sai Paan), we have gone through extremely difficult times, the stories, the troubles. You are a very good and firm person. I hope that you will be content for the rest of your life with Gandawasee and your family. I hope that the remainder of your life will only be met with happiness; goodbye Thitit. --Toomtam

Gee, Toomtam is like saying, Thitit and Gandawasee will continue their journey....their love and lives just don't end with SSP's Episode 17....because in our hearts, they will always live on!!! :pervie: :coverlaf: :blush:

Maiko: Hahaha, I can stand anything, I just can't stand Thit betraying Gan. :rockon:
OMG!!! That is beautiful!!!!!!! :heart:  I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that great of words about their characters! That's truly inspiring!!!!  :teary:

I've loved Thit's character from day one. Even though he's so dumb now, it doesn't change how amazing his character was to me from the beginning. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@xox: I agree with you so much. I am just so stunned by how he wrote about his character like that. Toomtam is truly an admirable person and I love how he was so into his character. His character may not be the best but the way he plays his character is incredible. Love Toomtam so much. Aww </3

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for filling me in, @maiko and @aiyaja! I am on your friend's ship, Aiyaja. ;)

It's strange to me how Vill doesn't take lots of photos with Toomtam (well, they're not posted at least), because she usually does with the other cast members, even in her previous works. I don't think she wants to be rumored with any more guys, especially with Toomtam because she's friends with May. Vill and Toomtam are gorgeous together and i can see their off-camera relationship has become more easy-going from when they first started.

LOL Maiko, i have to say, SSP has inadvertently resurrected my love for Vill and Son; Toomtam is such a great guy with Vill that i inadvertently wish she would receive that love in real life. And since it can't be Toomtam (at the moment anyways... XD Kidding!), it must be Son to fill the shoes. :rolleyes:

I'm giggling here, Vill commented on Toomtam's photo with a :heart: ..... These two. XD

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
@xox: I agree with you so much. I am just so stunned by how he wrote about his character like that. Toomtam is truly an admirable person and I love how he was so into his character. His character may not be the best but the way he plays his character is incredible. Love Toomtam so much. Aww </3

Plus, I think because this is his very first lakorn/character, it makes it so much more significant to him. I mean, seriously? Who can forget their very first major role??? No one. I'm sure Thit meant alot to Toomtam and I'm sure Thit has helped him learn so much more from life, from the lakorn industry, and most of all...love. Well done Toomtam! And to think this is just his first lakorn-----------> MIND BLOWN!

NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN! LOL! (Seriously guys, get on his level!)

AikOm^_^

Pictures! Credits: Vill and Kate's Twitter.

Note: Awh!!! Both are adorable!! One looks happy (Toomtam) while the other looks worn-out (Vill)!!! :D

Note: Er, what do you think you're doing, Nee? No, you're not going to heaven...it's down below for you. :yes:

xox said:
OMG!!! That is beautiful!!!!!!! :heart:  I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that great of words about their characters! That's truly inspiring!!!!  :teary:

I've loved Thit's character from day one. Even though he's so dumb now, it doesn't change how amazing his character was to me from the beginning. 

I'm sure I've heard other people said something similar to their on screen characters before haha. But Toomtam's words are inspiring indeed! :D

huajaikaungtur said:

Yes, he is, Marina! :yes:

songielove said:
Thanks for filling me in, @maiko and @aiyaja! I am on your friend's ship, Aiyaja. ;)

It's strange to me how Vill doesn't take lots of photos with Toomtam (well, they're not posted at least), because she usually does with the other cast members, even in her previous works. I don't think she wants to be rumored with any more guys, especially with Toomtam because she's friends with May. Vill and Toomtam are gorgeous together and i can see their off-camera relationship has become more easy-going from when they first started.

LOL Maiko, i have to say, SSP has inadvertently resurrected my love for Vill and Son; Toomtam is such a great guy with Vill that i inadvertently wish she would receive that love in real life. And since it can't be Toomtam (at the moment anyways... XD Kidding!), it must be Son to fill the shoes. :rolleyes:

I'm giggling here, Vill commented on Toomtam's photo with a :heart: ..... These two. XD

@xox @huajaikaungtur, i am on the same wavelength. I actually didn't like Thitit very much from the very beginning, but as the story developed, i really began to understand his ways. He's a "one heart, one love" kind of man (my favorite), and anything and everything that messes with his heart will shatter his brain. I love a reflective man like Toomtam who is serious about life and love.

Haha, you're welcome, Songie. Ooh, I know; I agree that she doesn't want to be rumored with Toomtam (anymore than she already is anyway :p), since she and May are friends. Talk about awkward! :eek: Well, I've made it clear enough who I want to be Vill's man in real life. :wink: :coverlaf:

Yes, I saw her comment! That made me super happy and giddy!!! :wub: Now, if only Vill will post something similar! Poor girl, I think with her changing between Nee and Gan for the last week of shooting SSP, it has really tired out her out (same goes to all SSP team members). She hasn't had the time to update her IG and Twitter. :teary: Well, keep up the hard work, Vill! :kiss: Ooh, Songie, you're right...Toomtam is serious about life and love. :thumbup:

AikOm^_^

xox said:
Plus, I think because this is his very first lakorn/character, it makes it so much more significant to him. I mean, seriously? Who can forget their very first major role??? No one. I'm sure Thit meant alot to Toomtam and I'm sure Thit has helped him learn so much more from life, from the lakorn industry, and most of all...love. Well done Toomtam! And to think this is just his first lakorn-----------> MIND BLOWN!

NO OTHER PRA'EK(S) CAN KISS LIKE TOOMTAM ONSCREEN! LOL! (Seriously guys, get on his level!)

Ooh, actually Toomtam has starred in two other lakorns previously, Xox. :D But I believe that Thitit is his most challenging role yet. He first guest-starred in Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (with Pong Nawat and Vill :D), and he was pra'ek in Pan Ruk Pan Rai (2013) with Charebelle Lanlalin as his nang'ek. Haha, he's ONE of the best kissers. :p