AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
songielove said:
Ahhhhhhhhh! Ending at ep17?!!!!

I was SOOO SAD (you wouldn't believe it) that Toomtam said goodbye to SSP, but @aiyaja, you bring me right back up with the confirmation of ep17. Khop Khun na ja. My SSP girls, your happiness makes a difference to me in this world. See, our plan of openly showing our love and support to SSP has paid off. P'Art listens and Exact knows. I said to keep the faith~~!^^

I'm going to go bask in my cloud 9 and until i can compose myself. Will be back ka.^^

:yes: :bravo: Glad Art listened to us and Exact knew about our love for SSP! :dance3: Oh, yes, Aiyaja! I think the real reason why you were upset and "gave up on SSP" briefly is because of the whole thing with the marriage license. :loool: That part about the license being a fake one is the ONLY part you bolded. :whaha: Good thing it's not real, huh? :lol:

phatman said:
Wow...things were about to get better and we leave with Nee pretending to be Gan...wow...seriously.

Gan is so...ugh...

No, don't blame Gan! Blame Nee, Phatman! xD Gan is the stereotypical damsel in distress, all because of the scriptwriter, blame him for that. :yes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

:yes: :bravo: Glad Art listened to us and Exact knew about our love for SSP! :dance3: Oh, yes, Aiyaja! I think the real reason why you were upset and "gave up on SSP" briefly is because of the whole thing with the marriage license. :loool: That part about the license being a fake one is the ONLY part you bolded. :whaha: Good thing it's not real, huh? :lol:

No, don't blame Gan! Blame Nee, Phatman! xD Gan is the stereotypical damsel in distress, all because of the scriptwriter, blame him for that. :yes:
The scriptwriters are so...ugh. Haha.

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Thank you aijaya. They should had push for 18 episodes. Still can't complaint. The spoiler got me at the "end of the string". So glad I'm not working that Monday when it end. Can't wait to watch it live. Now I totally understand the name of the lakorn. "End of the String" was for the characters and their struggles and for us viewer too. How we went to the end of the string with them. 

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Omg...I literally just cried inside for episode 16; the last summary. Freaken NEE! Die go die! lol, but yay....ending at episode 17. Super excited for next week. Nee really needs to get what she deserves!!! Thanks Aiyaja again for the spoilers!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seems like Toomtam is pretty attached to this character. Anyway....

Toomtam's IG.

Thitit, thank you very much for allowing me to learn your life. A life full of suffering and struggles. Your love life has made me view love as a beautiful thing, full of good intentions towards everyone. In our lives, right from the moment we open up our eyes to see this world, we are met with flaws/incompleteness and hardships. In our lives, before we can reach the end of the string (Sood Sai Paan), we have gone through extremely difficult times, the stories, the troubles. You are a very good and firm person. I hope that you will be content for the rest of your life with Gandawasee and your family. I hope that the remainder of your life will only be met with happiness; goodbye Thitit. --Toomtam

Gee, Toomtam is like saying, Thitit and Gandawasee will continue their journey....their love and lives just don't end with SSP's Episode 17....because in our hearts, they will always live on!!! :pervie: :coverlaf: :blush:

Maiko: Hahaha, I can stand anything, I just can't stand Thit betraying Gan. :rockon:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I am going to cry reading Tamtoon's IG....... Aiyaja dear, thank you for translating it so beautifully.. I need to breathe before i can say anything else. Toomtam~~~ <3333 @DaisyDukes* and all of Toomtam's angels, you hear?

I also wanted to thank you for always putting the summaries in the spoiler tag.

***Can i ask that we all use the spoiler tag or re-color what we write if it's going to give away a spoiler? Hehehe, i don't mean to sound demanding, sorrrrry na ka.  XD I read everyone's posts, so i'm always afraid i'll accidentally read a spoiler. Especially if there's going to be an extension, i definitely have to take extra precautions because we are all too excited we may just ramble (no harm :coverlaf: ). Thank you all so much. *joopjoop*

AikOm^_^

Lovinglakorn said:
Thank you aijaya. They should had push for 18 episodes. Still can't complaint. The spoiler got me at the "end of the string". So glad I'm not working that Monday when it end. Can't wait to watch it live. Now I totally understand the name of the lakorn. "End of the String" was for the characters and their struggles and for us viewer too. How we went to the end of the string with them. 

:lmao2: It tickles me to see the number of times you incorporated "end of the string" into your comments! That's cute and so true, Lovinglakorn! :kiss:

thaochristina said:
Omg...I literally just cried inside for episode 16; the last summary. Freaken NEE! Die go die! lol, but yay....ending at episode 17. Super excited for next week. Nee really needs to get what she deserves!!! Thanks Aiyaja again for the spoilers!!!

I cried, waiting to hear from Aiyaja about episode 16's spoilers. :lmao:

aiyaja said:
Seems like Toomtam is pretty attached to this character. Anyway....

Toomtam's IG.

Thitit, thank you very much for allowing me to learn your life. A life full of suffering and struggles. Your love life has made me view love as a beautiful thing, full of good intentions towards everyone. In our lives, right from the moment we open up our eyes to see this world, we are met with flaws/incompleteness and hardships. In our lives, before we can reach the end of the string (Sood Sai Paan), we have gone through extremely difficult times, the stories, the troubles. You are a very good and firm person. I hope that you will be content for the rest of your life with Gandawasee and your family. I hope that the remainder of your life will only be met with happiness; goodbye Thitit. --Toomtam

Gee, Toomtam is like saying, Thitit and Gandawasee will continue their journey....their love and lives just don't end with SSP's Episode 17....because in our hearts, they will always live on!!! :pervie: :coverlaf: :blush:

Maiko: Hahaha, I can stand anything, I just can't stand Thit betraying Gan. :rockon:

Awh, despite his flaws, Thitit loves deeply and passionately. :wub: Hmm..."with Ganddawasee and your family..." That better mean their children, too, not just Grandma and Mom!!! :rofl:

What you said is too beautiful, Aiyaja! I agree; they'll forever be in our hearts... Toomtam and Vill better reunite again! xD :yes: :spin: :clap2: And as for your comment for me, :whahuh:!!!!!!! What if it was the other way around? :pervie: Not that Gan will betray him, but hey, that's something to think about! Ooh, but I agree with you; it would have hurt me deeply, too, if he really do marry Nee. :yuck: :nono1:

Oh, you know what else? The "wedding" scene...which twin will it really be? :eek: :nailbiter: Ahh, the suspense is killing me! Gosh, SSP has given me so many heart attacks! I should sue Exact. :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, despite his flaws, Thitit loves deeply and passionately. :wub: Hmm..."with Ganddawasee and your family..." That better mean their children, too, not just Grandma and Mom!!! :rofl:

What you said is too beautiful, Aiyaja! I agree; they'll forever be in our hearts... Toomtam and Vill better reunite again! xD :yes: :spin: :clap2: And as for your comment for me, :whahuh:!!!!!!! What if it was the other way around? :pervie: Not that Gan will betray him, but hey, that's something to think about! Ooh, but I agree with you; it would have hurt me deeply, too, if he really do marry Nee. :yuck: :nono1:

Oh, you know what else? The "wedding" scene...which twin will it really be? :eek: :nailbiter: Ahh, the suspense is killing me! Gosh, SSP has given me so many heart attacks! I should sue Exact. :rolleyes:
Thit was portrayed by Toomtam's own life and breath, so technically, it's Toomtam but with a different name and a different lifetime with Vill. :crush: I'm sure he meant Thit and Gandawasee's children too. Toomtam is giving his blessings to Thit and Gan's future, which most definitely, will include children and of course, the other as equally important ladies in his life, his Mom, the Grandma, and Nom Sai.

I will always keep Thit/Toomtam and Gan/Vill in my heart. Um, I would be as deeply hurt if it was vice versa because I truly believe that Thit and Gan were meant for each other and let no one asunder that apart. :coverlaf:

Yeah, I'm wondering how the wedding scene will play out. No more guesses from me. :loool:

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
I am going to cry reading Tamtoon's IG....... Aiyaja dear, thank you for translating it so beautifully.. I need to breathe before i can say anything else. Toomtam~~~ <3333 @DaisyDukes* and all of Toomtam's angels, you hear?

I also wanted to thank you for always putting the summaries in the spoiler tag.

***Can i ask that we all use the spoiler tag or re-color what we write if it's going to give away a spoiler? Hehehe, i don't mean to sound demanding, sorrrrry na ka.  XD I read everyone's posts, so i'm always afraid i'll accidentally read a spoiler. Especially if there's going to be an extension, i definitely have to take extra precautions because we are all too excited we may just ramble (no harm :coverlaf: ). Thank you all so much. *joopjoop*

Haha, I'll try, Songie. xD :D But with all information coming right and left, it's hard to tell which ones are spoilers or not...well, the obvious ones are the ones about the last episode for SSP... I plead "Not guilty" to rambling. :p I'm as innocent of that crime as Nee. ^_^

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: It tickles me to see the number of times you incorporated "end of the string" into your comments! That's cute and so true, Lovinglakorn! :kiss:
 Sorry but bad habit. It just kind of came into my mind and just thought that I share my random thoughts with you awesome people here. :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Please, please, please everyone, if you haven't already done so, congratulate the team personally or simply follow them or like their photos, as they read our comments, through the IGs provided in my signature! Let's show our LOUD support for three more episodes ja!!

Please pray for phenomenal and explosive ratings for the next 3 episodes ja everyone!!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :bopping:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Thit was portrayed by Toomtam's own life and breath, so technically, it's Toomtam but with a different name and a different lifetime with Vill. :crush: I'm sure he meant Thit and Gandawasee's children too. Toomtam is giving his blessings to Thit and Gan's future, which most definitely, will include children and of course, the other as equally important ladies in his life, his Mom, the Grandma, and Nom Sai.

I will always keep Thit/Toomtam and Gan/Vill in my heart. Um, I would be as deeply hurt if it was vice versa because I truly believe that Thit and Gan were meant for each other and let no one asunder that apart. :coverlaf:

Yeah, I'm wondering how the wedding scene will play out. No more guesses from me. :loool:

AWWWWWWWWWWWH!!!! :spin: :blush: :bravo: Same here, Aiyaja, same here. No matter what happens. :dude: As much as Thit and Gan are meant for each other, I can't help but wish that their love story is even more developed. :yes: I would so add more details into their relationship. Not just talking about the yummy details, but everything that they go through together, whether it's good or bad. :) Toomtam's such a sweetheart. :kiss3:

As for the wedding scene, yes, you should play it safe. Else, it might just kill you for real this time. :lolyup: :console: I hope for everybody's sakes, the ending is as good as what we want it to be. :yes:

AikOm^_^

Lovinglakorn said:
 Sorry but bad habit. It just kind of came into my mind and just thought that I share my random thoughts with you awesome people here. :rolleyes:

It's not random; it's PERFECT!!! :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Please, please, please everyone, if you haven't already done so, congratulate the team personally or simply follow them or like their photos, as they read our comments, through the IGs provided in my signature! Let's show our LOUD support for three more episodes ja!!

Please pray for phenomenal and explosive ratings for the next 3 episodes ja everyone!!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: :rockon: :bopping:

I wish I have an IG...by the way, what's yours, Aiyaja, if you don't mind me asking. :eek: Because, I'm wondering if this name I keep seeing on their IGs is your name haha! :rofl: I see Songie's all the time. :lol: Songie, thanks for all the supporting comments you left on there! All your comments are beautiful and lovely! :) :bravo: I think the problem with SSP episodes airing on Monday is that some people forget to watch it. If you take a look at SSP's rating pattern, the ratings for Tuesday's episodes are way better. Well, I know it depends on people wanting to watch it too haha. I just hope that the rating for episode 17 will turn out to be the highest (for SSP). :yes: Yeah, let's continue to show our support! And you, Aiyaja! You almost took the cowardly way out!!! :smack: Well, I'm glad you turned around. :p

D~D

sarNie Adult
I feel that the wedding scene... Thit thinks that he's remarrying Gan but its Nee pretending to be Gan. Like I said before, it's a test for him to know who his REAL Gan is.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I feel that the wedding scene... Thit thinks that he's remarrying Gan but its Nee. Like I said before, it's a test for him to know who his REAL Gan is.

Hmm, Kate Sontichai (Vill's mother) tweeted that that scene is a difficult scene...how difficult, Kate? :eek: And why? Oh, yes, I think I want to share the pictures first before replying to the other comments... Oh, yes...where does Wit fall into the rest of the episode(s)? Right, Phatman? Haha, we'll see how useful or important he is. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm planning on making some music videos too once the lakorn has finished airing.....I'm so rusty at it.

Since Exact lakorns get aired in China, I don't know when SSP will air in China, but perhaps soon? Anyway, we know that Exact cares a lot about their Chinese fans, so we as SSP fans in the U.S. I'm assuming, the majority of us here? We need to pass on the torch to the Chinese fans in China. So one of my music videos will have a Chinese song, so we can spread the love that way ja. We need SSP to be a hit in all regions, BKK, International, and in China. We want to see Toomtam and Vill go to events together, the red carpets in China, and further secure a possible opportunity for them to collaborate again!!!

It's a team effort everyone!!! Every little thing and effort counts!!

Maiko: Hahaha, I feel like a hypocrite. I keep encouraging people to support through IG but I don't have an IG either. I don't even have a Facebook or twitter. I try to stay out of those social networks. :dance1: If anything, I use either my sister's or my friend's, but even that's rare. I just look at people's IG through the Internet. BUUUTTTTTT, once I create my music videos, I will sign up for an IG and post my links up, so Toomtam and Vill can see how dedicated and addicted we are! :dance2: