AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay! Episode 14 will air in a couple minutes! So excited for this one! Hope to see plenty of interaction between Thit and Gan! :wub:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko, my sweet Maiko, I've just want to say, Chan ruk ter :kiss3:

Thanks for all beautiful pics that you upload to share with us, I love it so so much, I want to take all of this to my laptop, :yes:  :yes: 

Vill are so nice, I love her beauty, her natural smile and 2faces of her, ehehehehe. Vill in white dress so beautiful, even though that is Gan or Nee, totally! So, that's mean, we will be seen another wedding? and this come from Nee and Thit? :shock2: :shock2:  really really want to know what would happen.

All member in SSP work so hard that they tired too much, they work by all their heart to bring us amazing product! :heart: :heart:

Fighting for all of these!!!! I'm going to watch this episode tonight now, see you all after the end of this tonight.

P.S: the dress that Nee wear is in Meet and Greet!!! oh, they are shooting after Meet and Greet for this episode? :thumbsup:  cool!

AikOm^_^

:whahuh: So, the method of how Gan gets a whiff of Nee's perfume is a little funny...a random breeze of wind blows Nee's perfume towards Gan's way while she and Thit visit Gan in jail... Wait! Where does the wind come from? They're indoors! :lmao3: But it's still a very cool scene because of Gan's reaction! xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This thread picks up too fast. I honestly spent an hour reading all the posts that I missed. haha!
Thanks so much Maiko for the pictures! :) Truly can't wait to watch the episodes & so sad that it's ending T__T

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
thanks dear for these wonderful pictures! nee in that wedding dress but with wearing gan's typical hairstyle and appearance? what if it is a remarriage between gaan and thit. nee kidnapped gaan and hide her/plan to kill her. took her place instead to get married to thit?? :scratchhead2:

love the sarcastic and doubtful stares thit is giving nee. we all know he has his suspicions especially after witnessing she tries to hijacked his parcel from the maids and denies doing so. so, our pra'ek is not that stupid. i dreamt about him last nite. saw him with gaan. i was happy. and the last thing i remember i scolded him...can;t remember what is say..if i have to guess..em, perhaps reprimanded him for being a bit idiotic not able to tell what is right and what is wrong when everyone else around him knows which one of the twins is telling the truth

You're welcome for the pictures, Cikna! :kiss: Ooh, I :heart: your idea! I hope it's Gan and Thit's remarriage, too! :spin: I know! It cracks me up, seeing Thit glaring at Nee! :coverlaf: Wha hahahahaha! Your dream is hecka funny! :rofl: Lucky you that you dreamt about them! Yeah, please scold Thit for us! :clap: :lolyup: :thumbsup:

Balu_bear said:
Maiko, my sweet Maiko, I've just want to say, Chan ruk ter :kiss3:

Thanks for all beautiful pics that you upload to share with us, I love it so so much, I want to take all of this to my laptop, :yes:  :yes: 

Vill are so nice, I love her beauty, her natural smile and 2faces of her, ehehehehe. Vill in white dress so beautiful, even though that is Gan or Nee, totally! So, that's mean, we will be seen another wedding? and this come from Nee and Thit? :shock2: :shock2:  really really want to know what would happen.

All member in SSP work so hard that they tired too much, they work by all their heart to bring us amazing product! :heart: :heart:

Fighting for all of these!!!! I'm going to watch this episode tonight now, see you all after the end of this tonight.

P.S: the dress that Nee wear is in Meet and Greet!!! oh, they are shooting after Meet and Greet for this episode? :thumbsup:  cool!

Chan ruk ter, too, Balu_bear! :kiss: You're welcome for the pictures! I'm very happy you enjoyed them! Yes, Vill looks very beautiful in the white dress indeed! :wub: Yep, everyone on the SSP team works so hard! And you're right. I think it's right after the M&G event that they filmed the scene of Thit and Nee visiting Gan in jail. :)

huajaikaungtur said:
This thread picks up too fast. I honestly spent an hour reading all the posts that I missed. haha!
Thanks so much Maiko for the pictures! :) Truly can't wait to watch the episodes & so sad that it's ending T__T

Yes, too fast indeed! :bhehe: You're welcome for the pictures, Marina! :grouphug: I'm sad that we're nearing the end, too! :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Second commercial break. Ooh, even though I feel Thit's suspicion and doubts for Nee in the beginning of today's episode (before they visit Gan in jail), I still feel the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill even when it's Thit and Nee. :wub: There is a small spark during one of the scenes in which Thit stares intensely at Nee, while telling her that Gan is in jail. :D

Um, I'm kind of disappointed that Gan doesn't show more appreciation upon seeing Thit visiting her behind bars...she's more focused on Nee. Why, Gan?! I'm crying for poor, neglected Thit now! :cry: She could have shown a little bit more love to the desperate boy! xD

AikOm^_^

Ooooooohhhhhhh! Thit and Gan's scene in the garden is coming up after the commercial break!!!! :woot: I'm so giddy! :yahoo:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Yah! ThitxGan scene, :woot: :woot: , so romantic! This is the 1st time I see Gan hug him back, on previous, just Thit hug her, Gan just standing or do nothing, but at that time, hahahahaa :dance1:  she hug him back!!!!!!!! Thit' eyes, Thit warm hug, Thit softly sweet!!! anything is just perfect. Cant wait to see the subtitles!!

And wait wait, Wit appear, seems angry and cant calm down? what did he said to  Thit? what what? I hear sthing about Nee? is he reveals all the true???, can somebody tell me????

AikOm^_^

Spoilers first, then I'm going to rant in a different post. Gosh, I'm so mad I can hardly type!!! :rant:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to the ending of today's episode!!!! What the shell?! It's not totally unexpected, but it's still an unpleasant shock! The despicable things Nee do to get her ways!!! :rant: So, she plays a trick on poor Gan, pretending to repent or something. She threatens to stab herself with a knife. She has already called the police ahead of time, so they arrive at Gan's father's house at the same time that Thit, Visake, Rut, and two other officers do, too. Nee is aware of their presence and stabs herself near her abdomen and manipulates everybody into thinking Gan stabs her. Poor Gan is shocked! Along with Thit, Visake, and Rut. The police handcuffs her and takes her away while Nee smiles evilly at her. Unbelievable!!!! Poor Gan!!!! :cry: :cry1:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh!!!! I'm in tremble again, how evil is Nee, I want to kill her, :rant:  acting like innocent, then hurt herself to blame Gan, I want to Shoot her,, cut her down, hit her, ar ar ar :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:  Want to do all evil, worse things in the world with her, so much much much much much much much..... angry.

At the beginning are  scare, shock and after all is :sick: , she dont deserve to die, I hate her, totally.

Poor my Gan, trust her, love her, get pity to her and what she recieve??? :cry1: :cry1: , my brain are run out of blood, so so much angry and sad :no: :no: !!!! why why after all thing, Gan dont realize? dont have anything to talk about? to explain for herself? :weep:  why she just let anything happen and dont say any word??? If she keep thinking that her sacrifice is all about her little poor sister, her true love Thit (and until now she cant realize who is the real one that Thit love) I am sure that I will mad at her, cant be patient with her any longer :girlmad:

This scene are adding instead of the shooting scene??? or the shooting scene will happen after???

Still in :wackonut:  mood, :angry:

katecao

sarNie Egg
Kyaaa! I' m looking forward to Episode 15 nextweek. Well, eventhough I don't understand Thai at all, it seems like Thit everything already. Whose twin is innocent or not, and who ever had a husband ( that's Nee of course). About next episode's preview, I think Thit signing the marriage certificate is all an act. Especially in my opinion, Grandma is abandoning Thit, and taking everything away from him ( wealth, the name Lord...). That's a cool plan I think. Because Nee would think that everything she did was just wasted. He is now married to Thit, ( that what Nee wants) but Thit with mo money and wealth, just like when she first met him in Prajuat- an ordinary Thit. The drama is getting exciting as it approaches near the end. Of course, I feel irritated with Nee's act. Omg! Nee is just crazy for stabbing herself and blaming Gan. I would really like it if the stab she made herself is serious and can lead her to death. But of course, this is a lakorn, and nobody wants that kind of ending to the n'rai. Hahaha :)

AikOm^_^

....Episode 14 ends up kind of disappointing for me, to be honest... :whahuh: Well, despite the minor issues I have with it, the Thit x Gan scenes make up for it. As for their hug in the garden...

Balu_bear said:
Yah! ThitxGan scene, :woot: :woot: , so romantic! This is the 1st time I see Gan hug him back, on previous, just Thit hug her, Gan just standing or do nothing, but at that time, hahahahaa :dance1:  she hug him back!!!!!!!! Thit' eyes, Thit warm hug, Thit softly sweet!!! anything is just perfect. Cant wait to see the subtitles!!

And wait wait, Wit appear, seems angry and cant calm down? what did he said to  Thit? what what? I hear sthing about Nee? is he reveals all the true???, can somebody tell me????

I love their hug, too, Balu_bear, but it feels like something is missing during the scene. :scratchchin: Maybe because Thit doesn't show as much passion as he does in their previous hugs. I was expecting another passionate embrace or kiss. :woot: Ooh, but the hug did surprise me nevertheless. And you're right, it's sort of the first time to see Gan hug him back with just as much feeling as he hugs her. Thit gently hugs her, as if he's slowly learning his feelings for her. And the same goes for Gan, too. So therefore, I guess I shouldn't complain too much. :D The true highlight of their embrace is Gan's reaction to it; again, her hugging him back with just as much emotion as he has at the moment. But I did wish they were hugging even closer! :ghehe: Toomtam's heartfelt expressions as Thit before their embrace are spot on! He just keeps getting better and better! :thumbup: His emotions stand out the most during their talking scene in the garden, yet Gan's return hug stands out during their embrace! :coverlaf: Yet, in almost ALL their scenes, Toomtam and Vill really bring out the best of each other's acting ability. So, I :heart: the fact that they complement each other so well! :wub:

As for Wit, I think he's trying to look for Wasan at Thit's workplace. But it's a shocker for him to learn that Wasan has died. I believe Aiyaja (and other people) says that Wit reveals to Thit that it's Nee who is San's lover. Oi, Phatman! Wit is freakin' hot in today's episode! :drools: Gosh, I just adore his style in today's episode!!! :woot: And angry and determined Wit is oh, so spicy!!!! :spicy: :yummy: I think you'll enjoy his entrance/presence when he comes on screen. :wink: I hope to see more of Wit in the last two episodes!

Ooh, the preview for next week's episode (15)... Hahahahahaha! It excites me to see Thit picking up Nee and carrying her off...up the stairs, to somewhere. :pervie: Wait, why am I excited for that scene of Thit and Nee?! :smack: Because it's still Toomtam and Vill! ;) And the way he picks up her! Umm! So delicious! Who cares which twin it is? Hahaha, kidding; it'll be a thousand times better if it's Gan. :wink: I'm sure nothing is going to happen between them (Thit and Nee). :yes: Thit must have something up his sleeve. Anyway, preview then shows Nee gloating at Gan, while visiting poor Gan behind bars. Thit readies himself to sign the marriage certificate with Nee, but I believe Grandma threatens to cut him off from his inheritance if he wants to marry her. Nee has this hilariously horrified look on her face. Well, serve you right! :p :ghehe: Grandma should have done that the first time Thit announces he wants to marry Nee (back in episode 8).

Balu_bear, I feel your pain. I'm feeling the same way, too. I'll save more of my rants for later...have to get ready for work now. Ooh, I was thinking that the police is going to shoot Gan, but they don't. :eek: So, I'm sure the shooting will happen next week. :nailbiter: Will share a couple of pictures in a moment!

AikOm^_^

katecao said:
Kyaaa! I' m looking forward to Episode 15 nextweek. Well, eventhough I don't understand Thai at all, it seems like Thit everything already. Whose twin is innocent or not, and who ever had a husband ( that's Nee of course). About next episode's preview, I think Thit signing the marriage certificate is all an act. Especially in my opinion, Grandma is abandoning Thit, and taking everything away from him ( wealth, the name Lord...). That's a cool plan I think. Because Nee would think that everything she did was just wasted. He is now married to Thit, ( that what Nee wants) but Thit with mo money and wealth, just like when she first met him in Prajuat- an ordinary Thit. The drama is getting exciting as it approaches near the end. Of course, I feel irritated with Nee's act. Omg! Nee is just crazy for stabbing herself and blaming Gan. I would really like it if the stab she made herself is serious and can lead her to death. But of course, this is a lakorn, and nobody wants that kind of ending to the n'rai. Hahaha :)

That's what I'm thinking, too! :yes: Hence, I'm not too mad with him during the preview. :whaha: And :rofl: to your last few comments about Nee!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
I have time to reply directly to these two comments in your post. :D Oh, and Cikna, I had to edit your previous quote (with all the photos I posted hehe), because we're not allowed to quote more than two photos in the forums. It's one of the forum rules we have to follow. Sorry for doing so! :sweat: No hard feelings, I hope? :spin: :kiss:

But for the first part in your post, I :heart: your rambling! It's cute! Please continue to do so! :yes: I so enjoy reading and finding out what other fans do, regarding this lakorn. Even if it's not related to it, it's still interesting! Thanks for your awesome rambling! :kiss: I ramble myself, too! :wink: Yep, kudos to the production team indeed, Cikna! :thumbsup:

As for your question for which episode has the highest rating, so far, it's episode 12, with a rating of 4.1. :yahoo: I'll give you the list of ratings for the episodes so far, if you like. :D Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Ep 01 (7/15/2013) – 2.2 (1.7, 2.3)
Ep 02 (7/16/2013) – 2.4 (2.1, 2.4)
Ep 03 (7/22/2013) – 2.2 (1.8, 2.3)
Ep 04 (7/23/2013) – 2.6 (2.7, 2.5)
Ep 05 (7/29/2013) – 2.2 (2.3, 2.2)
Ep 06 (7/30/2013) – 2.2 (2.0, 2.3)
Ep 07 (8/05/2013) – 2.1 (2.2, 2.0)
Ep 08 (8/06/2013) – 2.8 (2.4, 2.8)
Ep 09 (8/12/2013) – 2.8 (2.2, 2.9)
Ep 10 (8/13/2013) – 3.6 (2.5, 3.8)
Ep 11 (8/19/2013) – 3.7 (2.7, 3.9)
Ep 12 (8/20/2013) – 4.1 (3.5, 4.2)
Ep 13 (8/26/2013) – 3.8 (2.8, 4.0)
 aahhh, it's ok. very2 sorry, i didn't know. thanks. :wink:

AikOm^_^

Ok, just four pictures. :) Credits: princetamgroupsudsaipan2013's IGs.

Note: Awh, poor Gan! She's back behind bars again for next week (this picture is from her first time though haha!)

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Vill's so pretty. :D <3 Awwwe. Her and Toomtam are very cute together! 

She is! :yes: And they are kuuuuuuuute together indeed! :wub:

Oh, you know what? If I were Gan, and I hear the nurses claiming to have seen me at the hospital during the time of San's death, I would have said, "It's my evil twin!!! She's the one that did it!" :loool: Or any other character who knows about the twins. I mean, come on! It's either one or the other! Gan, if you know it's not you, it's obviously Nee, since she's the only one whom people could have mistaken for you! :p

D~D

sarNie Adult
EP15..... I think the family are up to something. Perhaps they are gonna test Nee to the fact that Grandma might not give anything to Thit to see if Nee stills want to be with him. IDK... I'm just guessing.very disappointed in EP 13&14.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Spoilers first, then I'm going to rant in a different post. Gosh, I'm so mad I can hardly type!!! :rant:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to the ending of today's episode!!!! What the shell?! It's not totally unexpected, but it's still an unpleasant shock! The despicable things Nee do to get her ways!!! :rant: So, she plays a trick on poor Gan, pretending to repent or something. She threatens to stab herself with a knife. She has already called the police ahead of time, so they arrive at Gan's father's house at the same time that Thit, Visake, Rut, and two other officers do, too. Nee is aware of their presence and stabs herself near her abdomen and manipulates everybody into thinking Gan stabs her. Poor Gan is shocked! Along with Thit, Visake, and Rut. The police handcuffs her and takes her away while Nee smiles evilly at her. Unbelievable!!!! Poor Gan!!!! :cry: :cry1:

Ok, was this in the spoiler? Cause I don't remember reading this at all. What the? Nee!!! Ok give me Nee's coordinate and I'll send her a meteoroid right away! Rrrrr! Curse you Nee!

Ok, breath in everyone. Let's stop getting angry. It's not worth getting a wrinkle over Nee's matter... Her doom's day is near! LOL at her horrified face at the Grandma's threat! You go Grandma! :dance2:

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Ok, was this in the spoiler? Cause I don't remember reading this at all. What the? Nee!!! Ok give me Nee's coordinate and I'll send her a meteoroid right away! Rrrrr! Curse you Nee!

Ok, breath in everyone. Let's stop getting angry. It's not worth getting a wrinkle over Nee's matter... Her doom's day is near! LOL at her horrified face at the Grandma's threat! You go Grandma! :dance2:

Nope, it's actually in episode 15's summary, hence Aiyaja didn't get to it in her spoiler. :) :lmao2: to the second part of your comment! Actually all your comments, Bun-bun! xD

Well, off to work. Catch up with you guys later! Have a good one, everybody! :grouphug:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
cikna said:
high five! :clap:  thanks for wish. from where? mcm jejak kasih pulak. i am originally from kelantan, but currently working in negeri sembilan. i have watched all the lakorns you mentioned. yup! all the praeks do suffer from bipolar disorder. i even used the character "harit" from JLR in one of the examples that i use to describe an example of a client that may need counseling help in one of the class i attended when I was doing my master's. I bet u have watched game rai game rak? my craze for thai lakorn further escalated when i used some scenes in that lakorn as part of my teaching lesson to teach reading in class. guess what? students got hooked with the cast. and now i have this craziest idea to use "gaan & thit" characters to maybe teach speaking skills in the form of a debate. one topic came to mind "should a woman forgives a man who accused her of horrible things but then apologises easily after finding out the truth?" :scratchhead2:

Live, raised, breath in Kajang. I'm a student in Shah Alam. Are you a lecturer? Hahaha... If I were in your class, I'd totally enjoy it. I'd ace the class easily I think with your wonderful ways of adopting lakorn in teaching. Cool way of teaching indeed! I am a part time tuition teacher teaching Science & Math. Hey maybe I can try to do the same thing like you. You know teenagers... Love, play, love, play... That's all they know. I might be able to use lakorn to attract their attention.

"Ok class. Love is blind... Anybody knows how can love triggers our nerves to send impulses causing blindness?"

...and suddenly a Malaysian version of Thit enters saying I have a debt to pay together with 10% monthly interest which was due last month. Do the calculation.

Sounds familiar? Hahaha...