bun-bun

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
Am i the only one who is annoyed of Thit?? I seriously cant put up with a guy like him but maybe he will change my opinion of uim in further episodes. Ewwwwww.... Nee and Guy.... Yuck! The preview! Guy is sick! Not in a good eay either! What a sick, horny man. I thought it will be a good because I love Gilly but then Guy is so sick I can't stand him either. What a sadist, hitting women for pleasure. I feel so sorry for Gan. And Nee... Eww... Though of I see Nee and Thit being hot I will not complain, since it is Vill either way lol!! The scriptwriter but have hormonal problems.... 0.O

Hahaha... I'm amazed. I can't be mad at Thit. His handsome face blinds my eyes that I can never be mad at him. Oh my, does that mean I have Stockholm syndrome? Oh, nope. I'm just head over heels for Toomtam. I have to agree about Guy though. I am very terrified of him. He looks like a sadist to me. Omo! Sorry Phatman...!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
I can't believe we are left with only 3 more episodes....... :teary:
5555+ Sorry, i wasn't here when you had your rant about the ring-- hilarious! For Gan, it wouldn't matter if Thit gave her a flower ring from his yard, as long as she knows he truly loves her. I always say it's safer to use a marriage band if the pra'ek is only going to give nang'ek a let's-play-house diamond. Since P'Art has been doing well in other departments, i'll give him a break. XD

If you watch the opening/ending credits, you'll notice that there's a piece that was cut in the transition from the dining (where they were making desserts) to the beach. We see Thit wiping Gan's tears with the handkerchief, but that doesn't show up in the final cut. I think the juicier, sexy scenes were cut for tv censorship purposes though.. So there is really no excuse to not include them in the DVD.-- Haha, we are desperate. :yes:

A marriage band? I am not familiar with that. :shrug:

Ok you got me watching the ending credit again. hahaha... But thanks for pointing that out. I was all this time, "Ok, this scene done. This scene done as well... This scene they have cut it... yada yada..." as if I've mastered the opening/ending credits. But hey, I still miss some a bit. Desperate indeed we are. We look for tiny details to keep ourselves excited.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, ratings dropped. Sood Sai Paan 3.8(2.8, 4.0). Credits to ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

I think Thit is pissing people off. Like the whole drama with Gandamanee has been dragging ever since Episode 8.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bun-bun said:
Hahaha... I'm amazed. I can't be mad at Thit. His handsome face blinds my eyes that I can never be mad at him. Oh my, does that mean I have Stockholm syndrome? Oh, nope. I'm just head over heels for Toomtam. I have to agree about Guy though. I am very terrified of him. He looks like a sadist to me. Omo! Sorry Phatman...!!!

:smack: How dare you bad-mouth my Guy. Oh well, that means he's doing his job. HEHE.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Aw, ratings dropped. Sood Sai Paan 3.8(2.8, 4.0). Credits to ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

I think Thit is pissing people off. Like the whole drama with Gandamanee has been dragging ever since Episode 8.

Nee is not only bad on screen. She's also bad off screen. Look at what she has done to the ratings? She deserves to die the painful way! (I know, childish!) :dance1:

phatman said:
:smack: How dare you bad-mouth my Guy. Oh well, that means he's doing his job. HEHE.

Oops! I should bad mouthed Wit. Not Guy. Wit's a true sadist. Sex maniac! Does that comfort you a bit phatman? :dance1: ngeehee...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bun-bun said:
Nee is not only bad on screen. She's also bad off screen. Look at what she has done to the ratings? She deserves to die the painful way! (I know, childish!) :dance1:

Oops! I should bad mouthed Wit. Not Guy. Wit's a true sadist. Sex maniac! Does that comfort you a bit phatman? :dance1: ngeehee...

There...sounds better. HAHA.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

I knew it !!!!! I knew this was gonna happen. Exact needs to hit the viewer with a BANG !!!!!!! Just give the viewer some cute and sweet scene of Thit and Gan, than the rating will go up. How easy is that !!! ^o^

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
I knew it !!!!! I knew this was gonna happen. Exact needs to hit the viewer with a BANG !!!!!!! Just give the viewer some cute and sweet scene of Thit and Gan, than the rating will go up. How easy is that !!! ^o^

Very easy! :yes:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
bun-bun said:
A marriage band? I am not familiar with that. :shrug:

Ok you got me watching the ending credit again. hahaha... But thanks for pointing that out. I was all this time, "Ok, this scene done. This scene done as well... This scene they have cut it... yada yada..." as if I've mastered the opening/ending credits. But hey, I still miss some a bit. Desperate indeed we are. We look for tiny details to keep ourselves excited.
Or a wedding band?^^ Haha, i know what you mean. That scene was in the ending credits. I never skip the opening/ending credits, even if i'm re-watching an episode. I just like it so much with Toomtam and Vill gracing the screen to Bankk's voice. :p 

aiyaja said:

Thanks Aiyaja! Come on, Thit. You need to step it up and take control of the situation!......... But like bun-bun below... 

bun-bun said:
Hahaha... I'm amazed. I can't be mad at Thit. His handsome face blinds my eyes that I can never be mad at him. Oh my, does that mean I have Stockholm syndrome? Oh, nope. I'm just head over heels for Toomtam.
That sweet face, who can ever be mad at him??? :shrug: Toomtam blinds me. I listen to his music everyday, all day.~ Yahh, nice vacation.^^

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
songielove said:
Or a wedding band?^^ Haha, i know what you mean. That scene was in the ending credits. I never skip the opening/ending credits, even if i'm re-watching an episode. I just like it so much with Toomtam and Vill gracing the screen to Bankk's voice. :p 

That sweet face, who can ever be mad at him??? :shrug: Toomtam blinds me. I listen to his music everyday, all day.~ Yahh, nice vacation.^^
Yup! U listen to Toomtam music everyday??? Where where? Can you share with me the link? I want to blind by his music (his charm too)

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
I am almost afraid to watch today's episode.  I'd be disappointed if Vill doesn't get nominated for her role as Nee.  She's simply amazing as Nee...can't express that enough.  
Episode 13: Vill acting is so impression in this episode. Like @ceda_lee say Vill has to be nominated for her characters. Don’t know what to say if she not nominated. She is so amazing have me thinking that there are two actresses. 

As I’m watching the character Nee I can’t help but to compare her to the character Payia from Pan Ruk Pan Rai (another lakorn with Toomtam). Both of them thirst for money. They will kill anybody in their way. Like in Pan Ruk Pan Rai, Payia killed her so call Aunt, the nanny and the grandfather because they all knew she was lying about being a Siwawong. Will they kind of figure she was lying. In this drama Nee is killing everyone because they were going to expose that she was the lying manipulating evil girl she is. Both of these two character killed for money. Also they won't let people have happiness if they don't have theirs. Just that Nee is more evil than Payia. Never mind they are both just as evil as each other in a different way. Just a random thought in my head.

Man, you girls are hard at work here. I been trying to stay away from this thread but I can’t help it. This is such a bad addiction. I hope that it doesn't end at episode 16. Look like they are still filming. With people asking I hope they extend it to 18 episodes. **Crossing Fingers**

@aiyaja can’t thank you enough for all your translations. I will be sending hugs and kisses your way too. LOL!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Balu_bear said:
Yup! U listen to Toomtam music everyday??? Where where? Can you share with me the link? I want to blind by his music (his charm too)

Since I am also in love with Toomtam as well, I'll answer for you.  If you type his name on youtube, a whole list of his MVs and songs will come up.  His album is also available for purchase on ethaicd. :) Links attached below.  Show support if anyone of you love Toomtam. :yes:  :heart:  :thumbsup:

His Album CD: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65505

His Music Video: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65506

His winning season at The Star 7 Concert Live: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=61195

~~

And I stumble upon this clip of Toomtam singing at a special evening two days ago.  He sings one of my favorite songs from p'Bird.  I just fall in love with him each and every day.  He is so handsome and beautiful too. Ah, sexy man, sexy voice and manly personality. :) :kiss2:  :heart:  :heart: I literally drool for him. :yummy:

@3:41, he starts singing by himself, and sings a duet with the woman.  Toomtam seriously has one of the most charming smile.  His eyes are always smiling. Such an adorable man! :heart:  :kiss2:  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfekdCpOaoc

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:woot: :woot: :woot: :drools: :drools: :drools: :woot: :woot: :woot: :drools: :drools: :drools:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Am I the only person who reads ALL the beautiful and wonderful comments in this thread? :D Hahaha, I'm too tired to reply to (most of) the comments tonight...I will do so after work tomorrow. But please know that I did read all of them, and I love everybody's thoughts and comments, like always. :) :thumbsup: :grouphug: (Even the not-so-happy ones! :wink:) Oh, and yet, I'll put in my thoughts about tomorrow's episode first before replying to the comments after work...selfish, selfish! xD

Interesting fact: anybody else notice that they added the main police officer (the one who interrogates Wa-san/son/sun about the culprit responsible for his injures; he's the one who also "arrests" Gan; he's also the one whom I previously mentioned that is decent looking hehe) into the cast of characters for the opening credits? His real name is listed along with Kwang the Star's (who plays Lisa). :eek: I forget whom Kwang was listed with originally, and I'm too lazy to look it up and compare the before and after "cast of characters" for now. :p Will do so later hehe. But yes, anybody else who notices that little change? :wink:

Well, here you go, Balu_bear! You finally get the pictures! Thank you for your patience, dear! :kiss: And Aiyaja, I fear your fear and my fear may come true (the one about Thit and Nee "marrying")..... Awh, really selfish of me, but I'm too tired and lazy to post up ALL the sweet pictures that have been released recently... :teary: Sorry, I'm only posting my favorites (*cough* *cough* the ones of Toomtam and Vill *cough*)... :weep: Sorry to the other SSP cast for not sharing all the pictures. :worthy: But if anybody wishes to see more of the awesome BTS (behind the scene) pictures, please, just click on the blue highlighted IG links in order to see more. :wink:

Credits: Vill and Kate's Twitters; Newsplus, As tagged (in some photos); IGs: villwannarot, bugtimetoom, jeabjeab66, princetamgroup, toomtamfc_maeew, exactscenario, & appcheeze.

Note: I so was saving this beautiful picture for another time when I post the other photos from the Meet & Greet SSP fans event...but it's too beautiful to hold it off... Ceda_lee, here's your evil little Nee and "her parents" again! :lolyup: You know what would have been perfect? If Toomtam and Vill both turn and kiss little "Nee's" cheeks at the same time. :wub: But they're too shy for that. Hehe, but like Aiyaja said this saying at one time in this thread: "A picture is worth a thousand words." :D

Note: Interesting fact: Vill posted this picture of Toomtam on her own Twitter. :wub:

Note: Awh, everybody's so tired from working so hard!!! Keep fighting, SSP team! We :heart: and support you (despite the flaws :D)! :thumbsup:

Note: The beautiful daughter-in-law, supportive mother, and loving son...one happy family in the end! :yes:

Note: Uh-oh, Aiyaja! And everybody else, too! :eek:
Hmm...I believe Vill revealed in her tweet for the first picture of her in the white dress that it's Nee in the "wedding dress." Noooooo! But the hairstyle and dress is Gan's style! :lmao: Why can't it be Gan for a second wedding scene with Thit for their happily ever after?!!!! But still, Vill looks so beautiful and gorgeous, regardless of which twin she is for the pictures! :drools: It'll be great if Google Translate is wrong (so not the most reliable tool for translations :loool:)! *Sigh* Waiting for you to confirm if it's true or not, Aiyaja. :lol: Ooh, Vill has big feet for such a delicate lady hehe! :whahuh: I still love them, anyway! :D They look strong and healthy! :coverlaf:

Balu_bear, this is the "spoiler" I was talking about earlier. :)

K, upcoming scene in tomorrow/tonight's episode of SSP:

Note: Geez, the sight of innocent, poor, sweet Gan in jail!!! :cry: :weep: Nee, you two-faced lizard!!! :whip: :numchuck: Enjoy it while you can! You'll get your just desserts! :gungirl: Dang it, I'm so loving Toomtam/Thit's intense/passionate stares at poor Vill/Gan behind the bars! Too bad, she's more focused on her evil twin. Turn the other way and look at him instead, dang it, girl! :lolyup: He's far more interesting than Nee! :smack: Hahaha, Toomtam's expressions in the last two pictures embedded with the "Newsplus" logo are hecka funnie! :whahuh: Other than that, he's still so handsome! :spin: And he and Vill are hawt and adorable together like always! :spicy:

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to Dreamland now. Hopefully, I'll have some good, sweet (and extreme! :pervie:) dreams of Thit and Gan, since it seems unlikely that they'll get those kind of racy scenes any time soon. Well, :goodnite: to everybody! Hugs and kisses! :grouphug: :kiss: I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!! Wit, Thit, and Gan, oh my, oh my! :woot: :clap:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
Ooh, I hope you don't mind me cutting some parts out of your cute comment, Cikna! :D But yikes, two hours of cleaning your kitchen?! :shock2: Dang, you're dedicated! :clap: I wish I have your will and determination! :weep: That way, I can easily clean my room without slacking off! But alas, I have a short-attention span syndrome. :nono1: Ooh, episode 5 is one of my personal favorites, too! :woot: All those goody Thit x Gan scenes!!! I so wish we have seen more of them before Nee comes into the picture! :rant: Awh, I miss it so much! I need to re-watch it again; it's sweet medicine for the poison that is Nee!

Awh, your description about Gan's character is touching! :cry: :bravo: :clap2: :spin: I honestly believe Gan is strong in her own way, and she's not as weak as people think. She doesn't let Thit (or even Wasan/Wason) walk completely over her hehe. I'm interested to know if she will reveal Nee as the killer on her own, or let others do it for her...if she does it herself, it will devastates her, knowing she's turning in her own twin sister. :weep: But Thit's right! Either way, the truth is going to be revealed! As for your comment about bipolar Thit, :whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, he is really emotional! xD Yet still so charming and cute and handsome! :wub:
It's ok Maiko. I don't mind at all. Sometimes I just ramble; whatever comes to mind, I would just write. It's just the avid viewer in me. i always get pumped up with a lakorn which has great cast, storyline, scenery and costumes. i like the ambience in this drama. it looks classy, and the costumes fit the cast perfectly. kudos to the production team!

Balu_bear said:
Cikna! I'm starting to suspect that you are one of SSP staff hiding on this thread, kekekeke. The way you recognize every single detail, and told us about the meaning of all, that is great! How can you know all of this and describe it with nice phrases if you dont give all your heart in this lakorn or you will be SSP staff to know clearly all the purpose of direction???? Hahahaha.

You make me understand more about them, love them more and more. Thank you Cikna! Want to be read more from you!

oh, no balu_bear. u gave me too much credit. I'm born, raised and has lived and still living in malaysia. never been to thailand before eventhough my hometown is just less than an hour from thailand. love to go there. i bet there are beautiful places to visit. btw, thanks for liking what i wrote. pls don't take me too seriously. sometimes what i write may not make sense to everybody :coverlaf:
songielove said:
I can't believe we are left with only 3 more episodes....... :teary:
5555+ Sorry, i wasn't here when you had your rant about the ring-- hilarious! For Gan, it wouldn't matter if Thit gave her a flower ring from his yard, as long as she knows he truly loves her. I always say it's safer to use a marriage band if the pra'ek is only going to give nang'ek a let's-play-house diamond. Since P'Art has been doing well in other departments, i'll give him a break. XD

If you watch the opening/ending credits, you'll notice that there's a piece that was cut in the transition from the dining (where they were making desserts) to the beach. We see Thit wiping Gan's tears with the handkerchief, but that doesn't show up in the final cut. I think the juicier, sexy scenes were cut for tv censorship purposes though.. So there is really no excuse to not include them in the DVD.-- Haha, we are desperate. :yes:

Aiyaja, you have me, D~D, and maiKair squealing over here!! *gushing butterflies in my tummy!* Thank you for the extra scoop. Son has such a fresh and handsome aura (not fart, D~D), but Son + Vill together is even more :spin:!! I think they are both very compatible, personality- and experience-wise. They both started out together, so i admire their relationship. I'm sure they aren't in touch with one another on a regular basis, but that's only normal. Most lovebirds start out like this and don't realize it until years later. 555 At least they still express fondness and respect for one another. Again, if it's in your fate, you will find your way back to one another. ^^ I love Toomtam though, but that's another story..

I thought that scene was so cool. Nee throwing in her shoes-- i would've never made it! Good hand-eye coordination and aim! Hah. 

Thit is pretty bipolar, isn't he? But only when it comes to Gan. I like it that our pra'ek isn't so bipolar as to go and do a 180° turn and start being affectionate with Nee (like many other jealous pra'eks). When he's annoyed by Nee (i laugh so hard), he won't sugarcoat it.

I agree, i have high respect for Gan too. Her decisions are very in line with her characteristics and you summed it up perfectly. She has reason for everything. Her only fault is not denying to the end that she really didn't know or have relations with Thit. But Thit, with that stubborn heart of his, i think it was in character for Gan to eventually "temporarily accept" like she did. One of my favorite scenes is their 3rd meeting at the market (after she "admitted" that she didn't love him because he was poor). I liked how he gave her a pissed-off look and walked off (so mean  :sleep:), but she followed him and put him in his place. She's a woman that's comfortable with herself to the point that she was unaffected by Thit accusing her of wanting only the rich. But you see, this starts to change as they meet more. He starts to have a (daily) part in her life that she cannot not be affected, because with every meeting, her heart becomes more vulnerable and yielding.-- Anyhow, what i really mean to say is, she isn't weak. She knows herself. It broke my heart when she started to lose confidence and question her identity (especially in front of her reflection in the mirror and the scene when Thit gave her flowers and she was touched). I love the consistency and growth in Gan. Really love the bolded sentence. ^^

Did you all see that? Vill was playing a twin sister that was playing her twin sister!! Craaazy good. She's been flying high all through SSP, so heck, not just nomination.-- Vill better receive a Best Actress Award this year!

Wit is so easygoing and free in this story, i would want to be him if SSP were real (the sadistic act creeps me out though). He has the brains, the wealth, and he has a job he's good at. Haha. I hope they really do step up his character because i still have mixed feelings. I don't trust him, but he's not harmful either... Hmm.

I really wished Thit had more of a reaction to seeing Gan today. At least have him be surprised and suppress his happiness that Gan actually came to him first this time. :pervie:
 other characters don't have much impact on me. my eyes are only for gaan and thit. sometimes i am happy for them, sometimes i am angry they keep things from one another. when i am at work, think about them. i find myself smiling for no apparent reason going back and forth to class. some of the students may thought i am smiling at them. a lakorn like this feels like a "happy pill". makes one feel happy and recharged! sometimes i am stress thinking about the pranangs misunderstandings. then i will be in bad mood. now, i am feel bipolar! :rant: :woot2: :cry: :dance1:

bun-bun said:
Ya cikna, saya orang Malaysia lorr... :dance1: (Yes cikna, I am Malaysian ka~) High five girlfriend! :highfive: Selamat Hari Raya! (Happy Eid Mubarak!) 
Indeed, Thit is a bipolar and so do other pra'ek in many other lakorn. To find a "non-bipolar" pra'ek will be difficult. It is a rare species. hahaha... But bipolar pra'ek is always the best pra'ek. Look at Ken in Sawan Biang and Aum in Jam Loey Ruk. I like it very much when their "bipolar-ness" (oh my English!) escalates whenever their jealous and overprotective modes are on.
high five! :clap:  thanks for wish. from where? mcm jejak kasih pulak. i am originally from kelantan, but currently working in negeri sembilan. i have watched all the lakorns you mentioned. yup! all the praeks do suffer from bipolar disorder. i even used the character "harit" from JLR in one of the examples that i use to describe an example of a client that may need counseling help in one of the class i attended when I was doing my master's. I bet u have watched game rai game rak? my craze for thai lakorn further escalated when i used some scenes in that lakorn as part of my teaching lesson to teach reading in class. guess what? students got hooked with the cast. and now i have this craziest idea to use "gaan & thit" characters to maybe teach speaking skills in the form of a debate. one topic came to mind "should a woman forgives a man who accused her of horrible things but then apologises easily after finding out the truth?" :scratchhead2:
aiyaja said:

which episode has the highest rating? perhaps it's true that people may tune in because of the sweet scenes between the pranangs. i know i am. guilty!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Am I the only person who reads ALL the beautiful and wonderful comments in this thread? :D Hahaha, I'm too tired to reply to (most of) the comments tonight...I will do so after work tomorrow. But please know that I did read all of them, and I love everybody's thoughts and comments, like always. :) :thumbsup: :grouphug: (Even the not-so-happy ones! :wink:) Oh, and yet, I'll put in my thoughts about tomorrow's episode first before replying to the comments after work...selfish, selfish! xD

Interesting fact: anybody else notice that they added the main police officer (the one who interrogates Wa-san/son/sun about the culprit responsible for his injures; he's the one who also "arrests" Gan; he's also the one whom I previously mentioned that is decent looking hehe) into the cast of characters for the opening credits? His real name is listed along with Kwang the Star's (who plays Lisa). :eek: I forget whom Kwang was listed with originally, and I'm too lazy to look it up and compare the before and after "cast of characters" for now. :p Will do so later hehe. But yes, anybody else who notices that little change? :wink:

Well, here you go, Balu_bear! You finally get the pictures! Thank you for your patience, dear! :kiss: And Aiyaja, I fear your fear and my fear may come true (the one about Thit and Nee "marrying")..... Awh, really selfish of me, but I'm too tired and lazy to post up ALL the sweet pictures that have been released recently... :teary: Sorry, I'm only posting my favorites (*cough* *cough* the ones of Toomtam and Vill *cough*)... :weep: Sorry to the other SSP cast for not sharing all the pictures. :worthy: But if anybody wishes to see more of the awesome BTS (behind the scene) pictures, please, just click on the blue highlighted IG links in order to see more. :wink:

Credits: Vill and Kate's Twitters; Newsplus, As tagged (in some photos); IGs: villwannarot, bugtimetoom, jeabjeab66, princetamgroup, toomtamfc_maeew, exactscenario, & appcheeze.

*PIC*

Note: I so was saving this beautiful picture for another time when I post the other photos from the Meet & Greet SSP fans event...but it's too beautiful to hold it off... Ceda_lee, here's your evil little Nee and "her parents" again! :lolyup: You know what would have been perfect? If Toomtam and Vill both turn and kiss little "Nee's" cheeks at the same time. :wub: But they're too shy for that. Hehe, but like Aiyaja said this saying at one time in this thread: "A picture is worth a thousand words." :D

*PIC*

Note: Interesting fact: Vill posted this picture of Toomtam on her own Twitter. :wub:

*PIC*

Note: Awh, everybody's so tired from working so hard!!! Keep fighting, SSP team! We :heart: and support you (despite the flaws :D)! :thumbsup:

*PICs*

Note: The beautiful daughter-in-law, supportive mother, and loving son...one happy family in the end! :yes:

*PIC*

*PIC*

Note: Uh-oh, Aiyaja! And everybody else, too! :eek:
Hmm...I believe Vill revealed in her tweet for the first picture of her in the white dress that it's Nee in the "wedding dress." Noooooo! But the hairstyle and dress is Gan's style! :lmao: Why can't it be Gan for a second wedding scene with Thit for their happily ever after?!!!! But still, Vill looks so beautiful and gorgeous, regardless of which twin she is for the pictures! :drools: It'll be great if Google Translate is wrong (so not the most reliable tool for translations :loool:)! *Sigh* Waiting for you to confirm if it's true or not, Aiyaja. :lol: Ooh, Vill has big feet for such a delicate lady hehe! :whahuh: I still love them, anyway! :D They look strong and healthy! :coverlaf:

Balu_bear, this is the "spoiler" I was talking about earlier. :)

K, upcoming scene in tomorrow/tonight's episode of SSP:

*PICs*

*PICs*

Note: Geez, the sight of innocent, poor, sweet Gan in jail!!! :cry: :weep: Nee, you two-faced lizard!!! :whip: :numchuck: Enjoy it while you can! You'll get your just desserts! :gungirl: Dang it, I'm so loving Toomtam/Thit's intense/passionate stares at poor Vill/Gan behind the bars! Too bad, she's more focused on her evil twin. Turn the other way and look at him instead, dang it, girl! :lolyup: He's far more interesting than Nee! :smack: Hahaha, Toomtam's expressions in the last two pictures embedded with the "Newsplus" logo are hecka funnie! :whahuh: Other than that, he's still so handsome! :spin: And he and Vill are hawt and adorable together like always! :spicy:
 thanks dear for these wonderful pictures! nee in that wedding dress but with wearing gan's typical hairstyle and appearance? what if it is a remarriage between gaan and thit. nee kidnapped gaan and hide her/plan to kill her. took her place instead to get married to thit?? :scratchhead2:

love the sarcastic and doubtful stares thit is giving nee. we all know he has his suspicions especially after witnessing she tries to hijacked his parcel from the maids and denies doing so. so, our pra'ek is not that stupid. i dreamt about him last nite. saw him with gaan. i was happy. and the last thing i remember i scolded him...can;t remember what is say..if i have to guess..em, perhaps reprimanded him for being a bit idiotic not able to tell what is right and what is wrong when everyone else around him knows which one of the twins is telling the truth

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Since I am also in love with Toomtam as well, I'll answer for you.  If you type his name on youtube, a whole list of his MVs and songs will come up.  His album is also available for purchase on ethaicd. :) Links attached below.  Show support if anyone of you love Toomtam. :yes:  :heart:  :thumbsup:

His Album CD: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65505

His Music Video: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=65506

His winning season at The Star 7 Concert Live: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=61195

~~

And I stumble upon this clip of Toomtam singing at a special evening two days ago.  He sings one of my favorite songs from p'Bird.  I just fall in love with him each and every day.  He is so handsome and beautiful too. Ah, sexy man, sexy voice and manly personality. :) :kiss2:  :heart:  :heart: I literally drool for him. :yummy:

@3:41, he starts singing by himself, and sings a duet with the woman.  Toomtam seriously has one of the most charming smile.  His eyes are always smiling. Such an adorable man! :heart:  :kiss2:  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfekdCpOaoc

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How many times for me to kiss you are enough? My heart are melting down, his deep voice are so touching. it will be the 1st time I fall in love with Thai Singer!  :thumbsup:  Thank you to bring it to me, thank you very much.

I type his name on youtube too, and a harvest a lot of mv, I'm curious a lot cuz most of them are in Thai (title name of song) so it is quite difficult to me to find it, and I've just click on maybe one song play many times, but its still oki, :yes:

I want to download his song in mp3 to add it on my ipod to carry him all the time, do you know a website have this function??? or just give me website that playing his music in playlist or album, I can find the way to download it. :)

About ethaicd, that website selling album?? but I dont know exactly the way the buy it then ship fee???? :shrug: , But but, I have a friend that still study in Thailand :rolleyes: , is it  easy to find his album on cd store in Thailand? (she study in Bangkok) I want to have it so madly :rockon:  Do you know the way to got it???? can you show me how?

Thank you again, my sweet!!! :wub: 

AikOm^_^

cikna said:
It's ok Maiko. I don't mind at all. Sometimes I just ramble; whatever comes to mind, I would just write. It's just the avid viewer in me. i always get pumped up with a lakorn which has great cast, storyline, scenery and costumes. i like the ambience in this drama. it looks classy, and the costumes fit the cast perfectly. kudos to the production team!

*SNIP (other comments)*

which episode has the highest rating? perhaps it's true that people may tune in because of the sweet scenes between the pranangs. i know i am. guilty!

I have time to reply directly to these two comments in your post. :D Oh, and Cikna, I had to edit your previous quote (with all the photos I posted hehe), because we're not allowed to quote more than two photos in the forums. It's one of the forum rules we have to follow. Sorry for doing so! :sweat: No hard feelings, I hope? :spin: :kiss:

But for the first part in your post, I :heart: your rambling! It's cute! Please continue to do so! :yes: I so enjoy reading and finding out what other fans do, regarding this lakorn. Even if it's not related to it, it's still interesting! Thanks for your awesome rambling! :kiss: I ramble myself, too! :wink: Yep, kudos to the production team indeed, Cikna! :thumbsup:

As for your question for which episode has the highest rating, so far, it's episode 12, with a rating of 4.1. :yahoo: I'll give you the list of ratings for the episodes so far, if you like. :D Credit: ไก่ลูกแมว @ Pantip.

Ep 01 (7/15/2013) – 2.2 (1.7, 2.3)
Ep 02 (7/16/2013) – 2.4 (2.1, 2.4)
Ep 03 (7/22/2013) – 2.2 (1.8, 2.3)
Ep 04 (7/23/2013) – 2.6 (2.7, 2.5)
Ep 05 (7/29/2013) – 2.2 (2.3, 2.2)
Ep 06 (7/30/2013) – 2.2 (2.0, 2.3)
Ep 07 (8/05/2013) – 2.1 (2.2, 2.0)
Ep 08 (8/06/2013) – 2.8 (2.4, 2.8)
Ep 09 (8/12/2013) – 2.8 (2.2, 2.9)
Ep 10 (8/13/2013) – 3.6 (2.5, 3.8)
Ep 11 (8/19/2013) – 3.7 (2.7, 3.9)
Ep 12 (8/20/2013) – 4.1 (3.5, 4.2)