AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Maiko: I was thinking, Thit may fake marry Nee to expose the truth. Like Thit has to make Nee happy in order to catch her off guard or something. I don't really like that idea. I want Thit for Gan only. :dance1:

Hehe, that came into my mind as I was replying to your post on Spicy, Aiyaja. xD I guessed correctly! *Sigh* Me, too! I don't like it! GRRR! Why can't it be a second wedding for Gan and Thit instead?!!! :rant: But, it'll be dramatic and intense hehe! But yes, I totally want Thit for Gan only, too! :teary: Thit's losing points again for that "idiotic" plan! :thumbdown: Well, it's not like it'll be a real marriage, but there'll be the fancy event and everything haha. I'm jealous and unhappy for Gan!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I have to admit, this lakorn is good. Just watched 1 and 2. Left out on the part Nee was stealing jewelry. I really think Nee is realky sick. Who the hell offers herself to her adoptive father and sleeps around like that? Nee is such a dirty, dirty person. I hate Nee, but then I feel sorry for Ghan for not knowing sheet, but then I dislike her for going along as "Fake Ghan" and pretending to be that fake Ghan Thit met. I am a person who doesn't like being misunderstood so if I was her, I would totally find the truth and deny being her as much as I can. Ghan's dad need to speak up. The kiss scenes for Vill and Toontam. Don't get me started on that. :drools:
Who is Toomtam dating?

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
I have to admit, this lakorn is good. Just watched 1 and 2. Left out on the part Nee was stealing jewelry. I really think Nee is realky sick. Who the hell offers herself to her adoptive father and sleeps around like that? Nee is such a dirty, dirty person. I hate Nee, but then I feel sorry for Ghan for not knowing sheet, but then I dislike her for going along as "Fake Ghan" and pretending to be that fake Ghan Thit met. I am a person who doesn't like being misunderstood so if I was her, I would totally find the truth and deny being her as much as I can. Ghan's dad need to speak up. The kiss scenes for Vill and Toontam. Don't get me started on that. :drools:
Who is Toomtam dating?

Huh, really, you watched it that quick? :eek: I'm impressed! :clap2: Yes, Nee is sickening. :yes: I blame Exact for making Gan lie to Thit haha. I suppose there has to be a reason for him to leave her alone for a little while, but then coming back to bother her. xD Ooh, please do talk more about their kiss scenes! :pervie:

Toomtam is dating May Sirin, who's also in this lakorn. Here are two pictures of her (in SSP), if you don't know who she is; credit: teddymayfc's IG.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
To Songielove!

Like all time I want to quote all ur comment but its will make Maiko come to see me, hehehe. So just reply like this.

Thanks for ur idea about Title of the movie. I'm always keep my mind to wonder which is the title means, cuz I cant understand it clearly even if It in Thai language or in Eng, and you come out show me the beautiful meaning of this, thanks so much!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
To Songielove!

Like all time I want to quote all ur comment but its will make Maiko come to see me, hehehe. So just reply like this.

Thanks for ur idea about Title of the movie. I'm always keep my mind to wonder which is the title means, cuz I cant understand it clearly even if It in Thai language or in Eng, and you come out show me the beautiful meaning of this, thanks so much!

Balu_bear, what're you trying to say? :lmao: :cry: Hahaha, it's ok for you to quote Songie's comments if you want. :wink: I just chose not to (for some of her beautiful, touching posts hehe). Haha, it's ok if you want to quote her comment(s). :D I know; Songie's meaning is beautiful indeed! :thumbsup:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
She's pretty. But I still prefer him with Vill 555555 joking. I think I am still a hardcore shipper of Son and Vill ever since Kaew Lom Phet. Don't tell me Son is taken too? And @maiko since you insist....... Toomtam is literally eating off Vill's face. If there are more of those heated kiss scenes of them in the future episodes I am going to die of heat, or heat stroke! 555555 Joking again. Ot am i? ;) no i was joking.
Its 10:37 pm and i have to get up at 5:48 to write a story (and do my homework at the last minute :( yes i do it in the mornings), and go to school. Will def watch this after school.... i hope.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko! Can I ask sth? Cuz the finally come more and more sooner! I have some crazy thing in my mind. It happen in Korea before but I dont know is it ok to do that in Thai(the way 'it' come true). And 'It' is, what happen if we make a crazy wave to exact director to make more eps or bonus or special episodes?? If the movie end soon and suddenly?

i know that we dont know how the ending goes so we cant do such mad thing like this, but it's just theory. Do u think that possible??? Maybe I'm crazy now!!!! But look on all ur comment and the atmosphere in IG and many many things come today make me confuse so much!!!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
I honestly don't buy this whole "it's all an act thing" too. If there's chemistry, it must come from somewhere. :coverlaf: Oh, if only Toomtam wasn't taken. :spin:

Songielove: Hey, we never know right? Vill could be referring to Toomtam. :lolyup:

Toomtam just updated his IG. Omg, that skit was funny!!

Toomtam says, "Friends don't let friends suffer like this." The friend goes, "You've already gotten both the older and younger sister, how is that suffering?"

Looks like they were filming for a grand scene like a wedding? Don't tell me in order to capture Gandamanee, they have to go through a wedding scene? Aiyo!
@aiyaja, i wish she was refering to Toomtam, but she'd be crossing borders. Our sweet Vill will never do that. *fighting with myself*
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!! The skit is so funny, i keep replaying it. 5555 But if Khun Thit is suffering like he says he is (*chuckles*), then i think your and @Maiko's scenario is plausible. It's very Exact.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Balu_bear, what're you trying to say? :lmao: :cry: Hahaha, it's ok for you to quote Songie's comments if you want. :wink: I just chose not to (for some of her beautiful, touching posts hehe). Haha, it's ok if you want to quote her comment(s). :D I know; Songie's meaning is beautiful indeed! :thumbsup:
Hee, I'm trying to catch ur attention!! @.@

The true is I just want to quote some of sentences of Songie but I'm totally addicted this thread that I'm holding my cell phone to catch any comment of you anytime, and this the reason why I cant cut out Songie comment with my cell phone! Hehehe

AikOm^_^

maiKair said:
She's pretty. But I still prefer him with Vill 555555 joking. I think I am still a hardcore shipper of Son and Vill ever since Kaew Lom Phet. Don't tell me Son is taken too? And @maiko since you insist....... Toomtam is literally eating off Vill's face. If there are more of those heated kiss scenes of them in the future episodes I am going to die of heat, or heat stroke! 555555 Joking again. Ot am i? ;) no i was joking.
Its 10:37 pm and i have to get up at 5:48 to write a story (and do my homework at the last minute :( yes i do it in the mornings), and go to school. Will def watch this after school.... i hope.

Yeah, I prefer Toomtam with Vill, too. :wink: Hahaha, first time I saw Son and Vill in a small scene in KLP, they never clicked as a couple for me. :coverlaf: Only after seeing Bie and Vill in DRRT, then I went back and watched KLP in details. I did enjoy KLP, but I wasn't as crazy over Son and Vill pairing as I was for Bie and Vill. :D Now, I don't feel anything for Son and Vill anymore. xD Her chemistry with her other costars keep increasing! Almost as if each one is better than the rest haha! Almost. Her best costar is Toomtam...for now. :) Um, no, Son's still single. But he and Vill aren't as close anymore. :eek:

Ooh, thanks for sharing your thoughts about Toomtam and Vill's kiss scenes with me! :clap2: Makes me very giddy and happy! You're only on episode 2, right? Just wait until you get to episodes 5, 6, and 7! :lolyup: Awh, have a good night, then, MaiKair! Yikes! You're such an early riser for homework! I remember when I used to do that! :goodnite: Sweet dreams! :grouphug:

Balu_bear said:
Maiko! Can I ask sth? Cuz the finally come more and more sooner! I have some crazy thing in my mind. It happen in Korea before but I dont know is it ok to do that in Thai(the way 'it' come true). And 'It' is, what happen if we make a crazy wave to exact director to make more eps or bonus or special episodes?? If the movie end soon and suddenly?

i know that we dont know how the ending goes so we cant do such mad thing like this, but it's just theory. Do u think that possible??? Maybe I'm crazy now!!!! But look on all ur comment and the atmosphere in IG and many many things come today make me confuse so much!!!

Hmm, this is the last week they're shooting SSP, Balu_bear... Art seems dead-set on only 16 episodes for SSP, and I think it's too late to ask him to extend the number of episodes now...but bonus/special episodes sound good to me! :D I say, it's worth a try! You don't have an IG, do you? Ooh, I know Art's Facebook account... If you like, we can send a message to him, telling him about how crazy we've been over SSP hehe. Maybe he might just listen. xD I'll happily sign a petition for bonus episodes and/or official DVD release! I know a lot of fans on IG have been showing great support for SSP. I think Art is aware of the feedback hehe. :yahoo: He did treat us with the surprise flashback scene of Thit and Gan in episode 12. :yes:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko! I have both Fb and IG acc, can u tel me the acc of exact director? Is it oki to write him a letter on english?? In both Fb and IG?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really slow!! Catching up on your posts. hahaha

Balu_bear said:
To Songielove!

What do you mean, dear? Hehehe, @Maiko is always here livening up the party, yeah? 5555
That was just my interpretation of what the title meant to the overall story and the lives of our pra'nang. I'm sure many have shared their viewpoints too, i'm just late here because i was trying to be a good girl. No holding back now~!^^

maiKair said:
:kiss2: *HIGHFIVE* for Son and Vill! Those two are no joke-- gorgeous and oozing with chemistry, on- and off-screen! With Vill and Toomtam, i feel like they have a nong and pee relationship that's comfortable and playful, but respectful.

Like what P'Vill says, if you're meant to be, you'll find a way back together at the end (something like that)........ So, it's the waiting game for us.

@Balu_bear, Director Art's IG is @artexact. There is no way it will be extended, i'm sure. The dates have been set in stone and other cast members have other work planned. T__T But~~ we must show our utmost love and support for our awesome Sudsaipan team!! Really proud of this production.^^ Exact keeps stepping it up a notch! :strong:

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
@aiyaja, i wish she was refering to Toomtam, but she'd be crossing borders. Our sweet Vill will never do that. *fighting with myself*
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING!!! The skit is so funny, i keep replaying it. 5555 But if Khun Thit is suffering like he says he is (*chuckles*), then i think your and @Maiko's scenario is plausible. It's very Exact.

Hehe, poor, sweet Vill has been hit with scandals before. :lmao: I saw the skit; it is indeed very funny! All because of your wonderful translations, Aiyaja! They help my understanding of it hehe! Thank you! :kiss: Ooh, Songie, you must be talking about our guess that Thit will trick Nee into revealing the truth through a fake marriage, huh? If yes, yep; very Exact! xD

Here's the IG video about http://instagram.com/p/ddlVq0v7Wv"]Thit's skit with his friends[/url]. Credit: bugtimetoom's IG.

Balu_bear said:
Hee, I'm trying to catch ur attention!! @.@

The true is I just want to quote some of sentences of Songie but I'm totally addicted this thread that I'm holding my cell phone to catch any comment of you anytime, and this the reason why I cant cut out Songie comment with my cell phone! Hehehe

:whahuh: I'm here! You got it! Ooh, it just takes practice...it can be frustrating, but practice makes perfect. There are plenty of quotes that I have to shorten or cut out some parts. :)

Balu_bear said:
Maiko! I have both Fb and IG acc, can u tel me the acc of exact director? Is it oki to write him a letter on english?? In both Fb and IG?

I'm pretty sure Art understands English. He did reply in English to an IG member. Just click on the following links to get to his accounts, Balu_bear. :) Let me know if it works or not.

Art's Facebook account: Art Exact.
Art's IG account: artexact.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's gonna air in a few hours but I won't be able to catch it live ever. But will be checking for spoilers for those who is able to catch it live. Probably wont be able to watch it until night time pacific time :( after work.

Have fun ladies and gentlemen (if any)

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
I'm really slow!! Catching up on your posts. hahaha

What do you mean, dear? Hehehe, @Maiko is always here livening up the party, yeah? 5555
That was just my interpretation of what the title meant to the overall story and the lives of our pra'nang. I'm sure many have shared their viewpoints too, i'm just late here because i was trying to be a good girl. No holding back now~!^^

I'm slow, too. :wink: Why, thank you, Songie! :kiss: Yes, don't hold back now! :woot: As for Son and Vill, haha, I've said enough. xD :shutup: It's obvious who I love and prefer...hehe, but I totally understand how you interpret Toomtam and Vill's relationship. :yes: :cry:

fun said:
It's gonna air in a few hours but I won't be able to catch it live ever. But will be checking for spoilers for those who is able to catch it live. Probably wont be able to watch it until night time pacific time :( after work.

Have fun ladies and gentlemen (if any)

Awh, have a good one, Fun. :tearybye: Sorry, you won't be able to catch it live...I have a feeling episode 13 won't excite me too much, but I'll still write out comments on it. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maiko et al. : This hope of mine might upset you guys. I just hope that in the future there will be a lakorn pairing Mark and Vill. I am very Mark biased ever since forever (it feels like forever since Punyachon Kon Krua). I don't read much to their supposedly scandals but if they are both together, I'd like that very much. But if they aren't I'd be very happy to just see a lakorn with them as the pra'nang. Exact, are you listening?

songielove: Your thought on the meaning of SSP just blew my mind! I am just at awe as to how great you are at expressing the title in to words. It makes total sense! ... and it definitely fuel hope for Thit and Gan relationship. Afterall, if we gain it easily, we will not appreciate it well. Let them face a bit obstacle first then live happily ever after.

aiyaja: Thank you for the spoiler. Since everyone here is giving you verbal love, I don't want to be left out behind, so here are my :heart: :heart: :heart: triple love!!! tehee~

maiKair: oooohhh~ You'll love this series! ...and like what Maiko said. Wait till you get to episodes 5,6 and 7.

Oh Thit's longing for Gan just kill me! Gan probably can tell that Thit feels something for her. But like us, we need verbal confession to seal the deal! He is nearly there. His heart will not be able to content the feeling for long. But Art probably love to torture us with more hopings. hahaha... As the serie is ending, I find myself (probably all of us) maturing together with it. We were like, reckless towards more and more Thit-Gan scenes. But as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Thit grows fonder towards Gan. ...and we grow even fonder towards them. I mean if we were treated with so much Thit-Gan scenes we'd probably not understand and feels Thit's longingness. Good job Art/Exact!

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Maiko et al. : This hope of mine might upset you guys. I just hope that in the future there will be a lakorn pairing Mark and Vill. I am very Mark biased ever since forever (it feels like forever since Punyachon Kon Krua). I don't read much to their supposedly scandals but if they are both together, I'd like that very much. But if they aren't I'd be very happy to just see a lakorn with them as the pra'nang. Exact, are you listening?

songielove: Your thought on the meaning of SSP just blew my mind! I am just at awe as to how great you are at expressing the title in to words. It makes total sense! ... and it definitely fuel hope for Thit and Gan relationship. Afterall, if we gain it easily, we will not appreciate it well. Let them face a bit obstacle first then live happily ever after.

aiyaja: Thank you for the spoiler. Since everyone here is giving you verbal love, I don't want to be left out behind, so here are my :heart: :heart: :heart: triple love!!! tehee~

maiKair: oooohhh~ You'll love this series! ...and like what Maiko said. Wait till you get to episodes 5,6 and 7.

Oh Thit's longing for Gan just kill me! Gan probably can tell that Thit feels something for her. But like us, we need verbal confession to seal the deal! He is nearly there. His heart will not be able to content the feeling for long. But Art probably love to torture us with more hopings. hahaha... As the serie is ending, I find myself (probably all of us) maturing together with it. We were like, reckless towards more and more Thit-Gan scenes. But as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Thit grows fonder towards Gan. ...and we grow even fonder towards them. I mean if we were treated with so much Thit-Gan scenes we'd probably not understand and feels Thit's longingness. Good job Art/Exact!

:lmao2: It doesn't upset me haha! Since Vill and Mark were kind of seeing each other a while back, I'll be interested to know if their chemistry will be mind-blowing on screen or not (and off screen). :coverlaf: Their current status with each other is "distant" friends for now. :) Yikes, since they're in different channels, the odds aren't that good of them pairing up for a lakorn...Ch3 (or the production that wants Vill for their prospective lakorn) will have to request for her, and I think Exact will have to approve. It'd be nice to see Vill pair up with different actors in Ch3. :woot: That will further expand her acting experience! :clap:

Hehe, cute how we're all showering Aiyaja with :heart:!!! Yeah! Episodes 5-7 are the best ones about Thit and Gan! So many adorable scenes!!! :wub: Ooh! I love your insight in the last paragraph of your post, Bun-bun! :thumbsup: :bravo: That's so sweet how you apply that saying to SSP and all of us! :spin: Awh, how nice that you think we're maturing along with SSP! :kiss: (Though I still feel like an love-sick idiot hehe! :smack:) Yes, kudos to Art/Exact/whole SSP cast and crew! And to us, too! :grouphug:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
@Maiko and @Songielove! Both of you seems dont know my willing to get Maiko attention and make some noise here, kekekeke.

But Songie ah! Your strong persuade make my heart broken, no matter how the fact are but It will come into real, cuz I saw Toom get other role in some other lakorn??? And Vill have vacation or sth in Paris??? (I saw this in IG of them, and just guess that) hiz hiz. Well the only hope is some special or bonus episode. But is it just only in dvd or will be on air to public???

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: It doesn't upset me haha! Since Vill and Mark were kind of seeing each other a while back, I'll be interested to know if their chemistry will be mind-blowing on screen or not (and off screen). :coverlaf: Their current status with each other is "distant" friends for now. :) Yikes, since they're in different channels, the odds aren't that good of them pairing up for a lakorn...Ch3 (or the production that wants Vill for their prospective lakorn) will have to request for her, and I think Exact will have to approve. It'd be nice to see Vill pair up with different actors in Ch3. :woot: That will further expand her acting experience! :clap:

Has there ever been any cross-acting (hahaha... I don't know how to say it), actors from different channels/companies, did lakorn together before?

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
@Maiko and @Songielove! Both of you seems dont know my willing to get Maiko attention and make some noise here, kekekeke.

But Songie ah! Your strong persuade make my heart broken, no matter how the fact are but It will come into real, cuz I saw Toom get other role in some other lakorn??? And Vill have vacation or sth in Paris??? (I saw this in IG of them, and just guess that) hiz hiz. Well the only hope is some special or bonus episode. But is it just only in dvd or will be on air to public???

If there really is a special or bonus episode, we'll be lucky if somebody uploads it on YouTube. :) A lot of people have been asking Art for an un-cut, official SSP DVD release. Hopefully, Exact grants us our wishes!

bun-bun said:
Has there ever been any cross-acting (hahaha... I don't know how to say it), actors from different channels/companies, did lakorn together before?

Oh, yes! Definitely, Bun-bun. :yes: There has been plenty of collaborations between the channels/companies. I've heard people said that Exact/Ch5 and Ch7 usually collaborate with each other more than Ch3 and Ch5 do. Pong Nawat (Ch5/Exact actor for the p'ek role) was casted in a Ch7 lakorn (Kha Khong Khon) two or so years ago. Just recently this year, Son Yuke (another Exact actor) was casted as p'ek for a Ch3 lakorn (Kaen Sanaeha). So, yes, it's happened before, and it probably will again.  :)