aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Balu_bear said:
Thanks Aiyaja for the spoil (I think I will collect kisses to send you instead that thank you thank you every after the spoil, hehehehe :pervie: ) Its sound good huhm? at least its wont waste ImJai death, and I like the way Nee satisfy with all her perfect plan and hehehe just wait for it, there's always to have sthing that will come along when you think you are the winner (a thing that kick you out)!!! :yes:

Maiko said that there will be 2 page more, and so we have 1 left, right Aiyaja? Thanks again, ( :kiss: ) It make me feel a little bit comfortable for all I have to suffer and imagine whole days long after ur last review, B)  still keep waiting for the last and be with ur faith for all!
Yup, last page here.

Episode 14 Page 4 Spoilers, last page ja.

Episode 14 Page 4: Thit is thinking very hard as he holds the little piece of the letter with the name Im Jai. The Mother asks him does he know the name? Thit thinks that it's Im Jai, Khun Pra's secretary.

Thit asks Khun Pra because he wants to see Im Jai. Khun Pra confirms that it is Im Jai's handwriting, but she has been missing for a few days now and he has sent some people to her house to check up on her. An employee knocks on the door and informs both Thit and Khun Pra that Im Jai has passed away and her body just recently floated up in the river. Both are shocked.

Nee and Won are talking. Won advises Nee for them to hide out for a while and come back when things have settled down. Nee doesn't want to as it will further raise the suspicion around her. Nee tries to calm Won and herself down by saying all evidence has been destroyed and even if Gan knows the truth, she can't do anything to them.

Thit asks Khun Pra to find some type of document that has Wason's hand writing. Khun Pra eventually finds one. Thit goes to the police station to have it evaluated. The results turn out that the person who wrote the letter to Gan and Wason's hand writing on the documents do not match. Khun Pra asks Thit how did he come to this conclusion? Thit said, the nurses said Son was so injured to a point where the police couldn't even begin their interrogation, so how was he able to get up and write a letter to Gan? Thit was able to bail out Gan.

Thit takes Gan back home to her Father and Rat. They're all happy to be together again. The Father asks Thit if Gan has been completely off the hook. Thit says, for now, Gan can come home because they were able to prove that the letter was fraudulent. However, it would depend on the evidence as well as Gan on revealing who the killer is.

Thit and Gan are at the garden talking.
Thit asks with a serious tone: There's only the two of us now, can you tell me who did it?
Gan is pressured: Even if I was to tell you, what good does that make? I've already been released.
Thit becomes a bit irritated at Gan for not telling him the truth.
Thit: But you haven't escaped from being one of the primary suspects. No matter what, the police will find who the real killer is.
Gan is speechless as she thinks about this fact.
Thit looks at Gan with an upset tone. Thit is upset at Gan for never thinking about herself.
Thit: You know it in your heart that you didn't do it. Stop protecting that person already! You need to have that person take responsibility for their actions.
Gan is confused.
Gan: I don't know what to do...I really can't.
Thit pulls Gan's face towards him, so he can look into her eyes.
Thit: Even if you aren't worried about yourself, but you need to think about the people who love you. Or have you never cared about how they felt?
Gan: You should be happy that I'm doing this, so that you can be happy with the one you love.
Thit is a little bruised because Gan has never knew how he felt towards her.
Thit: And have you ever asked me if I really felt the way you thought?
Gan remains speechless as she sees Thit's color of face and eyes.

The police interrogate Nee. Nee complains that why are the police suspecting her when the day of the incident, she was sick and was in bed all day with her friend and the people at the Soorayagan palace as her witnesses. The police tell her that either way, she is a twin and it so happens that both of them look alike, so they're just thinking about all possible scenarios on who the killer can be. Plus, someone has seen Nee's friend around Gan's house the day of the homicide. Nee rebuttles saying someone is trying to frame her and her friend. The police tell Nee that it's procedures that they will be interrogating everyone at the Soorayagan palace including her friend.

Won is surprised to see Nee waiting for her. Nee asks Won if she said anything to the police and pulled out a knife. Won tells her Nee that she didn't say anything that would lead up to Nee because if she did, she would be in just as much trouble. Nee said good, she didn't want to hurt/kill a good friend.

Back at the Soorayagan palace the Grandma and Nom Sai are talking. They know that Nee is right there but they pretend not to see her. The Grandma pretends to ask Nom Sai that does she know that Gan was released? That police know that it's not Gan who is the killer and chances are they already know who it is but is just gathering evidence to prove it? Nee is burning with fear. Nee comes in and asks the Grandma, why you think it's me? The Grandma says, well, I was just saying it, why, you want to admit it? Nee quickly denies it saying why would she admit to something she didn't do. She goes upstairs. The Grandma and Nom Sai continue to converse.
Nom Sai: Like that proverb says, a whole elephant dies, you can never completely cover it with a leaf of a lotus (sounds so much better and funnier in Thai LOL). This seems to be the case. Pretty soon evil will release its smell. But oh dear! By the time that happens, we would need to do merits to wash away the bad luck because coincidently, the elephant happened to die in our Soorayagan palace.

Nee is super stressed out. She takes out the necklace and says, this time, you won't be able to get away Gandawasee.

Seems like more drama since Nee is unwilling to give up.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :faint: Aiyaja, thank you! :yahoo: And you even translated the best scene!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss: :grouphug: Things are FINALLY looking up for my Thit and Gan! Told you guys not to lose faith in them! :spin: :teary: :cry: Awh, I'm so happy and excited!!! :woot: Thit, thank you so much for not being a complete idiot! For once, he shows some brains (haha, just kidding!). Way to go, Art! You were right! :thumbup: I'm happy I didn't lose hope. :D I'm so freakin' pleased and happy Thit comes to Gan's rescue and bails her out. Sweet! And that garden scene? Gosh, I'm impatient to see it on the big screen! :clap2: Let's just say, I feel their emotions even though it was just from words. :weep: Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: Nee is a terrible friend for threatening even Won! Haha, she'll go down trying, but her sins are going to catch up with her one way or another! :p Oh yeah! :dude: Please, more of Thit x Gan scenes like this one, please! :wub:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
5555 @Maiko, that sounds like a familiar lakorn and i'm almost 100% sure it would have gone in that direction if Thit was to have met Nee again before Gan. Which is why i'm glad it didn't happen that way. I really love the slow build up here in SSP where Thit keeps coming back to Gan. With every meeting, although bitter, his heart grows fonder and hers.. beats faster.

I'm sure you gals have discussed about the title of the lakorn already, but since i haven't i'll just put in my two cents. I LOVE THE TITLE!!! To me, "End of the String" is so symbolic of their fates, what @aiyaja and i wrote about. I specifically relate it to one of my favorite theories that i always keep in my heart: The Red Thread of Destiny / The Red String of Fate. Everyone has a red thread tied to their little finger. On the other end is our conjugal tie (soulmate, partner for life). However, the thread is entangled, twisted, and knotted, so it is hard to find the other end. But some day, we will hold the red thread and stand in front of our conjugal tie. The tangles and knots in our string are metaphors symbolizing the struggles and mishaps in life, but at "the end of the string" is our fated partner. Since the theory is so significant in how i view my life and others', it makes me love and appreciate SSP a lot for its interpretation, intended or not.

Did you all notice P'Vill was watching her favorite SSP scenes and sharing them on her IG?!! Haha, she does the same thing we do: Watch our favorite scenes before we fall asleep. Hehehe. Do you share any favorite scenes with her? Her's were:
-The two fathers confronting Nee at Won's house and Nee declares that she will not stop ruining Gan. (Her acting here was so intense and scarily heartbreaking for me, personally.~ Vill has grown up, love it!)
-Gan and Thit's confrontation at the hospital after Urai falsely accuses her of marrying Thit for money. She kneels and he throws his money and wallet at her. (T_________T)
-Gan and Thit's flashback of each other in ep12 that we all LOVE (and i applaud P'Art for doing!) and taking off the ring.

I love all of Thit and Gan's interactions, but my most favorite is the day before their wedding and he out-of-the-blue shows up with a bouquet for "no special reason"... There's so much happening in that scene with their facial expressions and unspoken feelings that it touches me every time. I have it as my wallpaper on my phone and even spent the whole day (haha, i do pity myself!) making myself a banner just to remember and cherish that moment.^^

@aiyaja, thanks for your spoilers! I'll probably end up reading it all. LOL. For sure, i'm going to close my eyes for ep16 though. ^^

katecao

sarNie Egg
Thank you Aiyaja:) Ommo! I'm looking forward to this episode. It seems like everybody knows that Gan is innocent and Nee was the real suspect, but they're just waiting for Gan to say who the culprit is with her own mouth. Thit really cares and love Gan more than anyone else. I think that Gan also loves Thit, but she thinks that Thit loves Nee, that's why she thinks that it's much better to hide the fact that she is suspecting Nee for the sake of Thit and her sister's happiness. I'm glad that Thit is becoming smarter :) I'm now feeling relieved (well not really... until Nee's crime will all be revealed) but atleast Thit believes Gan :)

AikOm^_^

Songie, I know! Hehe, if SSP had taken that route, it would probably just be like the lakorn you're thinking of. :D But all lakorns are similar anyway! :loool: Awh, my gosh! I was just thinking about the red string of fate, too! I wasn't too familiar with the theory, but I have seen it before in animes or other Asian dramas/movies haha. Ooh, again, I freakin' love your analysis! Please, continue to share them with us! :woot: :bravo: :clap: Hehe, I really love how in depth you and Aiyaja (and all the other SSP fans in this thread) analyze everything in SSP. :grouphug: You guys are all awesome! :wub:

As an avid follower of Vill on IG (I don't have an IG account though haha), yes, I saw the three scenes she posted. :D Awh, all are sad scenes! What, no happy ones of Thit and you at all, girl? :smack: Vill probably feels like her acting really stands out as Nee in that scene, but I honestly find all her scenes (as both Gan and Nee) beautiful and (almost!) flawless. :D :clap2: On a selfish note, I love her acting as Gan more and just love Gan's scenes so much more. :wink: But I love her portrayal as Nee, too! ^_^ Ooh, there are too many goody and awesome Thit x Gan scenes for me to pick just one... I don't want to think too hard about it right now. :p When I do make my decision, I'll come back to you on that. Hehe, I love your favorite scene, too, of course! :yummy:

And as for your new banner, it's beautiful, Songie! I :heart: it! Simple, yet effective and eye-catching! :wub:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. Aiyaja, I will kidnap you and kiss you all the time. I want to say that I love you~~~~~~.

Finally, finally, I can read that. I can feel my heart beat in every single sentences, my heart are out of control, especially ThitxGan scene(of course) I cant wait to this episode. My hands are all in tremble now, hehehee. A little bit more to Thit come to confide in Gan, why he dont say it out??? Screaming!!!

I can see some good situation here, Thit ah, Thit ah, your talent are coming out to save ur true love huhm? Muah hahahaaha, I'm going crazy to feel satisfy about all of these include Nee reaction. I think that Won will be the next one close to damage, and the truth will come out soon.

Woa I'm so exciting! Cuz even if anything wrong will happen to her, I knew that right beside her is Thit, whom love her truly madly deeply. Hehehehe.

Hope that there will more romance scene of our lovebird and the most important, I dont want Exact bring sudden ending. It will destroy all things.

Thanks Aiyaja again, chuzzzzzz

D~D

sarNie Adult
There's is so so much going on, how is this gonna end. Feels like it should not end at EP 16. All this time and Nee has NOT been cought !! Damn it !!!, Exact better kill me in the end with a LOAD of cute/ sweet scene of Thit and Gan.

AikOm^_^

katecao said:
Thank you Aiyaja:) Ommo! I'm looking forward to this episode. It seems like everybody knows that Gan is innocent and Nee was the real suspect, but they're just waiting for Gan to say who the culprit is with her own mouth. Thit really cares and love Gan more than anyone else. I think that Gan also loves Thit, but she thinks that Thit loves Nee, that's why she thinks that it's much better to hide the fact that she is suspecting Nee for the sake of Thit and her sister's happiness. I'm glad that Thit is becoming smarter :) I'm now feeling relieved (well not really... until Nee's crime will all be revealed) but atleast Thit believes Gan :)

Yes, at least he believes in her! Don't lose faith in him and them and in SSP! Keep supporting them! :D

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear, I'm with you; don't want a rushed ending at all. Vill tweeted that this week is the final week of shooting for SSP... The end is near... :cry: I'll share pictures later...trying to do a million things at once here hehe. Haha, I like the plan you have in store for Aiyaja! :bhehe:

D~D, I know...16 episodes isn't enough! Why not extend it to 18? Eighteen's a good number. :lol: I actually think the buildup is good suspense to her (Nee's) demise, but I just wish we have more of Thit x Gan scenes to sweeten the poison that Nee is spreading. (<-----Haha, I can't find out the correct words at this time. xD Bear with my small brain, ok? :lolyup:)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko, i can't read Thai, but i assumed that it was the last week of filming because of all the photos with the cast..
...My heart is a little sad. But that also means we're closer to our Thit + Gan Happy Ending!!!

Please let it be more than a happy ending, with a second honeymoon or something. LOL, i'm getting ahead of myself-- Thitit still needs to do some chasing!

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
@Maiko, i can't read Thai, but i assumed that it was the last week of filming because of all the photos with the cast..
...My heart is a little sad. But that also means we're closer to our Thit + Gan Happy Ending!!!

Please let it be more than a happy ending, with a second honeymoon or something. LOL, i'm getting ahead of myself-- Thitit still needs to do some chasing!

Songie, for once, no essay from you? I clicked on this thread, expecting to see and read half a page worth of comments from you. :whahuh: :lol2: Awh, I didn't know you can't read Thai...but wait, can you understand Thai? :) Haha, I normally use Google Translate :)P) for Vill's interesting tweets on her Twitter, but she did tweet in English that it's the last week of shooting for SSP, so that's why I knew immediately. :D My heart is sad, too, but I'll be grateful to have my boring life back! :yes: Awh, I know! We all want a complete, happy ending for Thit and Gan! :cry: And of course, Thit needs to chase after her! :woot: Hopefully, Art listens to the fans' requests and suggestions (and demands! xD) on his IG... :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, I'm collecting a garden of kisses. :dance3: It's my pleasure to entertain you guys here while we wait for the episodes every week.

You know that scene Vill posted up on her IG of Gan kneeling in front of Thit? I don't know....from the sounds of her post in Thai, it sounds like she's thinking of someone for sure. Her post in Thai reads, "Kneeling in front of you, begging and pleading for you not to go. Tossing my body down, kneeling, holding your legs in my embrace. The kneeling scene during filming, very engrossed." And then Vill hashtags #real life is even more than a fairy tale.

So I'm not sure if Vill was referring to someone outside of the lakorn like ahem, Mark, or if she was just telling us that she was VERY into this scene with Toomtam. :coverlaf:

As for the clip of Gan during the taking off ring scene, Vill wrote, "If people are meant to be, no matter what, they will come back together." Vill and her hidden messages all the time. Gosh darn it, Toomtam and Vill, just admit that this chemistry is real. JK :loool:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aw, I'm collecting a garden of kisses. :dance3: It's my pleasure to entertain you guys here while we wait for the episodes every week.

You know that scene Vill posted up on her IG of Gan kneeling in front of Thit? I don't know....from the sounds of her post in Thai, it sounds like she's thinking of someone for sure. Her post in Thai reads, "Kneeling in front of you, begging and pleading for you not to go. Tossing my body down, kneeling, holding your legs in my embrace. The kneeling scene during filming, very engrossed." And then Vill hashtags #real life is even more than a fairy tale.

So I'm not sure if Vill was referring to someone outside of the lakorn like ahem, Mark, or if she was just telling us that she was VERY into this scene with Toomtam. :coverlaf:

As for the clip of Gan during the taking off ring scene, Vill wrote, "If people are meant to be, no matter what, they will come back together." Vill and her hidden messages all the time. Gosh darn it, Toomtam and Vill, just admit that this chemistry is real. JK :loool:

Hahaha, I used Google Translate for those quotes, but they're not as good as your translations, Aiyaja! :lolyup: I got the gist, though! :yes: Hmm! I know! Vill and her hidden messages! Makes my hyperactive and delusional mind believes that there's really something between her and her costars (cough, cough, Toomtam...Guy...Bie... xD)!!! I think she's really referring to the events in real life though. :cry: Awh, she needs a good man (like Toomtam). Yes! They need to admit already that their chemistry is real; I know I don't buy their "Oh, it's all an act" story! Haha, I'm kidding, too. But seriously, those two makes my mind even crazier than it already is. :weee: Thanks for sharing the translations with us, Aiyaja! I'm sure you know how much I love them! And you, of course! More kisses and hugs for you! :kiss: :grouphug:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko, i told myself to cool down haha. Please don't expect long posts. I was just sad because i got a reality check; it's all coming to an end soon. I hope our adorable cast gets to catch the last episode together. :)

@aiyaja, thank you for translating! The clip of Gan taking off her ring.. i wrote a comment just like that on IG recently, in regards to SSP too. I don't think she's talking about Toomtam though. I suspect that her heart is with another person she mentions from time to time. I don't comment on it because my selfish heart wants her for someone else... 555 I wish it was Toomtam (let's say if Son was out of the picture hehehe), but we know it can't be. At the moment anyways. 555jkjk

I don't use anything to translate because i don't trust web services haha. But his clip on IG just now has me laughing so hard. I miss the BTS of SSP soooo much. Please, we need a DVD boxset with more BTS and bloopers.

Have to run an errand (at this time of night? Don't worry, i'm not like Nee)... XD

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Channel 5 is winning me more than Channel 7 and almost Channel 3 now. I love theit Osts too. Is this a good lakorn so far? I see a lot of people recommending it but I never checked it out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Hahaha, I used Google Translate for those quotes, but they're not as good as your translations, Aiyaja! :lolyup: I got the gist, though! :yes: Hmm! I know! Vill and her hidden messages! Makes my hyperactive and delusional mind believes that there's really something between her and her costars (cough, cough, Toomtam...Guy...Bie... xD)!!! I think she's really referring to the events in real life though. :cry: Awh, she needs a good man (like Toomtam). Yes! They need to admit already that their chemistry is real; I know I don't buy their "Oh, it's all an act" story! Haha, I'm kidding, too. But seriously, those two makes my mind even crazier than it already is. :weee: Thanks for sharing the translations with us, Aiyaja! I'm sure you know how much I love them! And you, of course! More kisses and hugs for you! :kiss: :grouphug:
I honestly don't buy this whole "it's all an act thing" too. If there's chemistry, it must come from somewhere. :coverlaf: Oh, if only Toomtam wasn't taken. :spin:

Songielove: Hey, we never know right? Vill could be referring to Toomtam. :lolyup:

Toomtam just updated his IG. Omg, that skit was funny!!

Toomtam says, "Friends don't let friends suffer like this." The friend goes, "You've already gotten both the older and younger sister, how is that suffering?"

Looks like they were filming for a grand scene like a wedding? Don't tell me in order to capture Gandamanee, they have to go through a wedding scene? Aiyo!

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
@Maiko, i told myself to cool down haha. Please don't expect long posts. I was just sad because i got a reality check; it's all coming to an end soon. I hope our adorable cast gets to catch the last episode together. :)

@aiyaja, thank you for translating! The clip of Gan taking off her ring.. i wrote a comment just like that on IG recently, in regards to SSP too. I don't think she's talking about Toomtam though. I suspect that her heart is with another person she mentions from time to time. I don't comment on it because my selfish heart wants her for someone else... 555 I wish it was Toomtam (let's say if Son was out of the picture hehehe), but we know it can't be. At the moment anyways. 555jkjk

I don't use anything to translate because i don't trust web services haha. But his clip on IG just now has me laughing so hard. I miss the BTS of SSP soooo much. Please, we need a DVD boxset with more BTS and bloopers.

Have to run an errand (at this time of night? Don't worry, i'm not like Nee)... XD

Ooh, I know! It'd be sweet if the whole cast can watch the last episode together! :) Haha, Vill and her mood swings! xD Really mysterious and keeps me guessing what or whom she is really referring to. Yes, Songie! We really need a DVD boxset with plenty of BTS and bloopers! That'd be heavenly! :spin:

:lmao2: :whahuh: :lmao3: to the last bolded part of your comment! That's really cute! That's me, too! But in this case, I need to eat. :p :yummy:

maiKair said:
Channel 5 is winning me more than Channel 7 and almost Channel 3 now. I love theit Osts too. Is this a good lakorn so far? I see a lot of people recommending it but I never checked it out.

Definitely a good lakorn. :) Dramatic, intense, everything! Awesome and addicting beginning. Many sweet and racy moments between the pra'nangs. The second half of the lakorn focuses more on murder mystery and suspense, sadly. But Toomtam and Vill's chemistry makes up for it! :wub: Oh, their chemistry is amazing in here! From my biased point. xD Welcome to SSP's thread, MaiKair! Thanks for dropping by! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
I honestly don't buy this whole "it's all an act thing" too. If there's chemistry, it must come from somewhere. :coverlaf: Oh, if only Toomtam wasn't taken. :spin:

Songielove: Hey, we never know right? Vill could be referring to Toomtam. :lolyup:

Toomtam just updated his IG. Omg, that skit was funny!!

Toomtam says, "Friends don't let friends suffer like this." The friend goes, "You've already gotten both the older and younger sister, how is that suffering?"

Looks like they were filming for a grand scene like a wedding? Don't tell me in order to capture Gandamanee, they have to go through a wedding scene? Aiyo!

Yes, Aiyaja! :yes: Their chemistry has to come somewhere! :coverlaf: I know...if only Toomtam was single!!! Ooh, I need to check the skit that you and Songie are talking about! :woot: Wait, what do you mean in your last three comments? You don't like the idea of that? :eek: :scratchhead2:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys I've just checked on IG like you guys told. The scene that Thit slap 3 brotherhood friend so funny, but wait wait, is it wedding scene??? I saw many flower at the stair back. Another wedding??? Oh my! Plz say something can keep me calm down. I'm in contrast with 2 feelings different, one totally sad about the end of drama will coming soon, and the other left is so much exciting about the happy ending.

What happen now? Guys?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko: I was thinking, Thit may fake marry Nee to expose the truth. Like Thit has to make Nee happy in order to catch her off guard or something. I don't really like that idea. I want Thit for Gan only. :dance1:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Maiko: I was thinking, Thit may fake marry Nee to expose the truth. Like Thit has to make Nee happy in order to catch her off guard or something. I don't really like that idea. I want Thit for Gan only. :dance1:
Huhm? Its meant the weeding not with Gan but Nee? Huhm? What? Why? No!!!!!

I come to IG and see a lot of picture like u guys told about, all cast pics, seems to be ending truly! So sad!

Cant wait cant wait anymore, what would happen?