AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
@---> Maiko
ThanX 4 the heads up about more spoiler for EP14. I really thought that EP 14 ends with Nee interrupted by Thit.
Thank goodness, perhaps there is still HOPE. :)
( I doubt it).

:whahuh: It's getting harder to hope for good to prevail over evil for now, huh? Exact sure does a good job of dashing our hopes. :rolleyes: Aah! I'm going to remain hopeful...Thit, don't disappoint me now, you buffoon! :smack:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, I have a feeling Nee will just die off easily. Like someone shoots her and she'll be down or something, haha. Can't wait for this week's episodes~

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Greetings SSP lovebirds!~~

I'm Songie. And i've tried to avoid this thread for far too long! I've peeked in a few times, but told myself to be a good girl and wait until my work vacation........--- It's finally here!!! :dance1: Just in time for the last two weeks of onair.

Just wanted to sincerely thank each and every one of you for bringing so much heat (as in joy and excitement) to the SSP fever. Although i haven't kept up with the momentum here in the thread, i know the fever is high from you and fans from IG alone (yeah, i cheated). SSP fans are really something! So proud of everyone getting out the word to our SSP production team about the positive feedback. Pleeease, let's continue to show them our love! You know there are dozens of deleted scenes that we deserve to see--- I mean, scenes that deserves to be seen because they worked so hard filming them. Haha, let's make positive noise so they know how much an uncut/director's cut dvd boxset is in demand. ^^

Speaking of production team-- WOW. I'm in awe with SSP's team. I haven't seen a drama without filler scenes in a LONG time. Heck, probably never. Every scene in SSP has its purpose, to the point where i couldn't forward/skip a scene when i went back to re-watch from episode 1 last weekend (otherwise, i'd just go straight to Thit+Gan scenes^^). But maybe it's just me because i haven't followed and drowned in a lakorn in a looong time (as if that sounds any good 555).

One effective strategy in ep12 that was never in the lakorn up to that point was the use of flashback to convey Thit and Gan's state of mind and emotions. Yes, there were a few instances in the beginning of SSP when Thit and Gan would have short flashbacks of recent events out of disturbance, but this one was a full-blown long-term flashback where they thought of each others' words from the beginning of their marriage. I thought it was very effective because for the first time, we were able to see the two in their own elements, alone and processing their feelings. Which adds to why i appreciate p'Art and his team all the more, they don't kid around with the one hour that they have per episode and consider every second thoughtfully. I see the use of flashbacks so many darn times in other lakorns (especially Ch. 7's-- which i watch least of). It becomes a disservice rather than helping the story and characters.

Doesn't it say something when it's the same actress in two roles, but the chemistry is emitted in one pair more than the other (Thit/Gan >
Thit/Nee)? I'm really proud of Vill, she's gradually grown with each new work since her rookie days and handles her polar Gan and Nee so comfortably here. I've grown a loving heart to adore Toomtam as Toomtam. He's a natural on-screen, from portraying Thit's temper and annoyance to his one-hearted love. As for Guy on Wit--- goodness, he's good! Because i'm creeped out by Wit every time i see him. Which means he really nailed down his character. Haha! I will forever ship Vill + Son in my heart, so i'm not going to pick a ship here. But in the name of SSP: Toomtam for the win! ^^

What a great cast. I'm just really satisfied with the production of SSP, not to mention it being fully filmed on set the beautiful ACTS Studio. :worthy:
OK, i talk too much. XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I have a feeling Nee will just die off easily. Like someone shoots her and she'll be down or something, haha. Can't wait for this week's episodes~

I've watched enough Exact lakorns to know that that's the most obvious death for her. :loool: Unless...they change it around hehe!

phatman said:
I hope Nee suffers the bullet wounds and die horribly. GRR.

:lmao2: So evil! xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@songielove: Glad you're joining this thread! ;D The more, the better. And I agree with you, as much as I want to fast forward through a scene, I never do. All scenes have an impact in the future scenes. The use of flashbacks in Episode 12 were greatly portrayed and I truly loved the scenes shown as well. The scenary for this lakorn is stunning, I really enjoy the beautiful background.

And most definitely, Vill is a superb actress. I admire her so much. Yesss, Toomtam FTW :D

I enjoyed reading your input on this lakorn :) Hope to see more future posts from you ^^

AikOm^_^

Wowie! I just love how SSP keeps bringing in a lot of members here on AF! Oh, yeah! Songie (Songielove), welcome to SSP's thread! :welcome1: Super happy to have you join in the fun; thanks for doing so! :yahoo: :clap2: :dance3: First, I hope that you enjoy your work vacation! It should be a relaxing and fun time for you! :yes:

Secondly, it'd be great to hear more from you and other SSP fans! Third, I freakin' :heart: your comment (post #1607)!!! I love everybody's comments regarding SSP! Thanks for your detailed analysis and thoughts regarding this lakorn, Vill, Toomtam, and Guy. It's so fun reading all of it! And I so agree with you on (nearly) everything! (Only thing I don't agree with is the part about Son & Vill, for they're long gone from my heart hehe! :D No offense, dear Songie! Guy & Vill and Toomtam & Vill have taken my heart, body, and soul! :wub:) Except, you're way nicer when it comes to the scenes in SSP. xD You're awesome for thinking every scene has a purpose! Even some scenes I complain about! :loool: Still love SSP with a passion though! :wink:

Whew, your description about Thit and Gan's flashback scene is too beautiful and touching! :cry: :bravo: Really moving! And it's really sweet of you to praise the cast and production team of SSP! You're right, let's continue to show our love for it! So that they know they're doing a wonderful job with the lakorn (despite our petty complaints xD)! Once again, beautiful post, Songie! No, please, do talk with us some more! The more, the merrier! :grouphug:

Hope your vacation goes by slowly for you! Enjoy and have a blast! ^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL. If it was another actress and not Vill, I'd say she should be tortured to death. haha. But yes, Nee deserves punishment.

:coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
@songielove: Glad you're joining this thread! ;D The more, the better. And I agree with you, as much as I want to fast forward through a scene, I never do. All scenes have an impact in the future scenes. The use of flashbacks in Episode 12 were greatly portrayed and I truly loved the scenes shown as well. The scenary for this lakorn is stunning, I really enjoy the beautiful background.

And most definitely, Vill is a superb actress. I admire her so much. Yesss, Toomtam FTW :D

I enjoyed reading your input on this lakorn :) Hope to see more future posts from you ^^

:yes: Agree, Marina! About everything! Now, let's all support SSP any way we can. Hope you will have some time for us, Songie! :)

AikOm^_^

K, I'm going to sleep now. I work early tomorrow, so it's time to hit the hay. Good nite, world! :goodnite: Have a good one, you guys! :grouphug:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@huajaikaungtur, i'm happy to be here! You don't know how hard i tried resisting. Well, maybe you do. :p I just made the connection-- you are an awesome video editor! Suay mak mak! I enjoy your work and encourage you to do more (SSP, please?) to sustain your skills and passion (and satisfy video-illiterates like me who take joy in beautifully coordinated fanmade videos like yours). Thank you so much for putting your creativity and love into all your videos. I guess i should have written this at youtube, but i'm definitely sure i've written something similar in one of your previous works. Hehe! su su !

@Maiko, thanks! Relieved you're able to read to the end. I've been known to write long posts in the past, so i'm trying to take it easy this round.  :coverlaf: Of course, it only happens when i'm deeply invested [in a lakorn].~ Yahhh, my vacation is for SSP, haha! Since i missed out on discussion in the last month and during pre-production, i owe it to SSP. Haha, no hard feelings regarding Vill + Son. They started out together and have grown together (although Vill is a much better actor XD), so i have a soft spot for them. :wub: I am bias towards Toomtam, so i would like to see him and Vill pair up again just like you would like to see Vill and Guy again.~~ Goodnight to you! ^^

I'm trying to avoid the spoilers, but who knows if i'll cave in since i may conveniently be here. Hehe! But thank you to @aiyaja for your persistence and dedication to sharing SSP material. I really enjoyed reading your view on why Thit loved Gan. I have a strong belief in fate as well, so i could definitely settle on fate as the reasoning to all of Gan/Thit's mishaps and fortunes thus far. I also agree that what Thit had for Nee was infatuation, not love. Because of his nature (being a one-heart, one-woman man), he thought it was love because he did give himself to her, physically and emotionally, even if it was just a "fling" (that's what i call it) and was short term. So upon seeing her again (actually the real Gan this time) with all the built up feelings that grew desperately over the year, it made sense that he would pour all his heart to her-- then continue and reconnect from there. He had more passion in him than the last time "they" (Thit/Nee) were together because his heart was allowed time to build on the yearning for her. Little did he know he was pouring all his pent-up yearning to the actual Gan, who was touched (i can totally relate to her). He settled on her and reconnected, rebuilt from her. In general, if you put your whole heart into something, and then someone else comes along and "corrects" you, it would throw you off your path. More importantly, you'd be attached to what you've built and invested your heart into. That's why Thit's character development is what's most intriguing to me to look out for. Our pra'ek is very slowly coming around.. XD

Did Nee repent in the original? Because i don't see that happening here. I think there is no going back for Nee at this point because every step she takes, every thought she makes is *rai*rai*rai! So, in Exact tradition, she'll probably die in Gan's arms. Which is sad because i think her poor mindset was due to her mother's selfish upbringing.

AikOm^_^

@Songie: :whahuh: Wow, really? You've been known to write long posts? Well, I love long posts! Especially when they're detailed and entertaining! :yes: Please continue to do so if you feel like it! Trust me, I'll enjoy reading whatever you have to say. :D I agree with you; Marina (Huajaikaungtur) and the other talented people should continue to bless us with their awesome video editing skills. Love all the SSP videos that have been shared on YouTube. ^_^ :bravo: and :thumbsup: to you guys, Marina! :kiss:

Oh, Songie, I don't want just Guy and Vill to reunite again; I also want Toomtam and Vill. :wink: :wub: Phatman will be disappointed with me, but if I really have to pick, my heart would lean towards Toomtam and Vill hahaha. Sorry, Phatman! :loool: But I seriously want both! :yes: Ooh, your analysis on why Thit loves Gan is just as deep and as touching as Aiyaja's! :clap: Good one! Once again, that is a beautiful essay! :D

In the original, yes, Nee repented. :) She changed for the better, apologized to her stepfather, and got together with her film director (I didn't watch the old version in full details, and I left off somewhere in the middle of the lakorn, so I don't know what made her change her ways; sorry. :teary:). But that was a sweet ending. I totally wish Exact would keep the original ending for Nee...it's a much bigger impact when rai people change their bad ways and start over again. But at this point, Vill's Nee is simply too evil to reform now. :cry:

Well, I'm off to prepare for work now. Have a good day, you guys! I'll be on later! :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here you guys go ja.

Episode 14 Page 3 Spoilers.

Episode 14 Page 3: Gandamanee opens up the door and sees Nom Sai. Nom Sai tells her that the Grandma wants to see her. Nee leaves. Nom Sai smells like something was burning. She goes into Nee's room and finds a pile of ashes except for one little piece of the letter that wasn't burnt and that piece had the name Im Jai.

The Grandma and Mom tells Nee that they went to visit Gan. Nee becomes uncomfortable and ask them if Gan said anything. They tell Nee that Gan seems to know who the murderer is but won't say much, but soon, everyone will find out the truth. Nee tells them that it's highly unlikely Gan would get away with it when all of the evidence stacked up against her is too strong.

Nee goes to Won's house telling her that Gan already knows that it's her. Won freaks out. Nee calms her down by saying, there's no way the murder will trail back to her because she already destroyed the necklace and letter. Won is relieved. Nee wickedly smiles and thinks of a plan to use the necklace to her advantage.

Nom Sai brings the burnt piece of the letter to the Grandma, they all don't know who Im Jai is, but they know that in order for Nee to burn such a letter, there must be something more.

The police team are at the river bank because civilians around that area found a body floating. The police team have identified the body as Im Jai.

Welcome to the thread ja Songielove! :dance1:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Aiyaja for the spoil (I think I will collect kisses to send you instead that thank you thank you every after the spoil, hehehehe :pervie: ) Its sound good huhm? at least its wont waste ImJai death, and I like the way Nee satisfy with all her perfect plan and hehehe just wait for it, there's always to have sthing that will come along when you think you are the winner (a thing that kick you out)!!! :yes:

Maiko said that there will be 2 page more, and so we have 1 left, right Aiyaja? Thanks again, ( :kiss: ) It make me feel a little bit comfortable for all I have to suffer and imagine whole days long after ur last review, B)  still keep waiting for the last and be with ur faith for all!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
songielove said:
@huajaikaungtur, i'm happy to be here! You don't know how hard i tried resisting. Well, maybe you do. :p I just made the connection-- you are an awesome video editor! Suay mak mak! I enjoy your work and encourage you to do more (SSP, please?) to sustain your skills and passion (and satisfy video-illiterates like me who take joy in beautifully coordinated fanmade videos like yours). Thank you so much for putting your creativity and love into all your videos. I guess i should have written this at youtube, but i'm definitely sure i've written something similar in one of your previous works. Hehe! su su !

I can't stay away from this thread, it's too fun :D Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I was planning to make more SSP MVs but I've been quite busy lately. I'll surely have more MVs coming up for sure though :D And I'm not close to awesome at all ... more like bland editor, taha. Thank you so much again. I truly appreciate your comment.

Maiko^_^ said:
@Songie: :whahuh: Wow, really? You've been known to write long posts? Well, I love long posts! Especially when they're detailed and entertaining! :yes: Please continue to do so if you feel like it! Trust me, I'll enjoy reading whatever you have to say. :D I agree with you; Marina (Huajaikaungtur) and the other talented people should continue to bless us with their awesome video editing skills. Love all the SSP videos that have been shared on YouTube. ^_^ :bravo: and :thumbsup: to you guys, Marina! :kiss:

No problem, Maiko! Thank YOU for your comment. I'm far from talented, just a beginner but thanks so much!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awww a big "THANK U" for u two awesome ladies Phatman & Maiko!!! Thank u thank u!

Woowee thank god...there is a chance for me watch SSP on youtube :) :) feeling awesome!! Thank u ladies!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you, ladies for your comments and analysis.  Special thanks to aiyaja for providing us with spoilers!

Can't wait for Monday!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I've watched enough Exact lakorns to know that that's the most obvious death for her. :loool: Unless...they change it around hehe!

:lmao2: So evil! xD

Not even close! Haha.

Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, Songie, I don't want just Guy and Vill to reunite again; I also want Toomtam and Vill.  :wink: :wub: Phatman will be disappointed with me, but if I really have to pick, my heart would lean towards Toomtam and Vill hahaha. Sorry, Phatman! :loool: But I seriously want both! :yes: Ooh, your analysis on why Thit loves Gan is just as deep and as touching as Aiyaja's! :clap: Good one! Once again, that is a beautiful essay! :D

In the original, yes, Nee repented. :) She changed for the better, apologized to her stepfather, and got together with her film director (I didn't watch the old version in full details, and I left off somewhere in the middle of the lakorn, so I don't know what made her change her ways; sorry. :teary:). But that was a sweet ending. I totally wish Exact would keep the original ending for Nee...it's a much bigger impact when rai people change their bad ways and start over again. But at this point, Vill's Nee is simply too evil to reform now. :cry:

Well, I'm off to prepare for work now. Have a good day, you guys! I'll be on later! :)

:smack: HAHA. Just kidding I wouldn't do that. If you've read my post in Your Favorite Thai Couple, I stated that I like Toomtam and Vill together more. HEHE. I LOVE GUY, but Vill suits Toomtam more.  :shutup:

huajaikaungtur said:
I can't stay away from this thread, it's too fun :D Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I was planning to make more SSP MVs but I've been quite busy lately. I'll surely have more MVs coming up for sure though :D And I'm not close to awesome at all ... more like bland editor, taha. Thank you so much again. I truly appreciate your comment.

No problem, Maiko! Thank YOU for your comment. I'm far from talented, just a beginner but thanks so much!

I LOVE your MVs!

Sweet_09 said:
Awww a big "THANK U" for u two awesome ladies Phatman & Maiko!!! Thank u thank u!

Woowee thank god...there is a chance for me watch SSP on youtube :) :) feeling awesome!! Thank u ladies!!!

You're welcome!

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm back from work! :phew:

Balu_bear said:
Thanks Aiyaja for the spoil (I think I will collect kisses to send you instead that thank you thank you every after the spoil, hehehehe :pervie: ) Its sound good huhm? at least its wont waste ImJai death, and I like the way Nee satisfy with all her perfect plan and hehehe just wait for it, there's always to have sthing that will come along when you think you are the winner (a thing that kick you out)!!! :yes:

Maiko said that there will be 2 page more, and so we have 1 left, right Aiyaja? Thanks again, ( :kiss: ) It make me feel a little bit comfortable for all I have to suffer and imagine whole days long after ur last review, B)  still keep waiting for the last and be with ur faith for all!

Ooh, I like the way you think, Balu_bear! :thumbup: I'll be with you, sending kisses to Aiyaja, too! :lolyup: Yep, thanks for the summary, Aiyaja! :kiss: Awh, dang it! I was hoping it is going to be Thit knocking at the door...but it turns out to be Nom Sai instead. Oh, well! But wow! Just knowing that the police finds Im Jai's body brings good chills to my arms. The suspense is great; it's got me wondering what will happen next, especially now that Nom Sai, Grandma, and Thit's mother see Im Jai's name on the note! I'm excited! :woot: :dance1: Now, if only we'll get more of Thit x Gan scenes...then, I'll be 100% satisfied! :yes: But it kind of worries me, too...because I'm just afraid they'll rush the ending, focusing on the drama and suspense instead of Thit and Gan. :cry: Please don't crush our hopes, Art! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:

No, no, no, no, no, Marina! Thank YOU! But ok, you're welcome! :D *Scoff* You know you're awesome! :dude: :bravo: :clap: :kiss: :grouphug:

Sweet_09 said:

Awh, you're welcome, Sweet_09! :kiss: I'm glad you'll be able to continue watching it on YouTube! Enjoy! I really :heart: the Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12. :wub: Now, let's hope we get to see more of those scenes for the last remaining episodes... :spin:

Vimalee said:
Thank you, ladies for your comments and analysis.  Special thanks to aiyaja for providing us with spoilers!

Can't wait for Monday!

Ooh! Hooray! :yahoo: Thanks for joining us in SSP's thread, Vimalee!!! Super happy to hear from you! :clap2: :grouphug: :kiss: I adore all the comments coming from everybody, especially the newer SSP fans. :) It makes me happy knowing that there are indeed plenty of SSP fans here on AF. Yay! Thanks to everybody for all the wonderful comments and analyses! And of course, Aiyaja, for the spoilers, hehe! :grouphug: Since I am one of the loudest mouths here on this thread, you're welcome, Vimalee! xD :shutup: Well, tomorrow's finally Monday! Yes! :woot2: :dance3:

phatman said:
Not even close! Haha.

:smack: HAHA. Just kidding I wouldn't do that. If you've read my post in Your Favorite Thai Couple, I stated that I like Toomtam and Vill together more. HEHE. I LOVE GUY, but Vill suits Toomtam more.  :shutup:

I LOVE your MVs!

You're welcome!

Gosh, not even close?! You're scaring me, Phatman! :eek: :eyetwitch: I'm horrified to know what you and everybody else is thinking of doing to Nee! :ghehe: Hahaha, I did read your post in that thread (http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/49762-your-favorite-thai-couple/page-3"]Your Favorite Thai Couple[/url])! I love it! But...I don't know if I should be happy or sad that you like Toomtam and Vill more... :lmao: K, both happy and sad! xD :lolyup: Gilly needs another lakorn in order to further increase their chemistry! :woot: :wub: Like I said, I really :heart: both pairings, but Toomtam's Thit and Vill's Gan have been through so much! :cloud9: Yep, Marina's MVs are beautiful! And yes, (you're) welcome to Sweet_09 indeed! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay, I'm back from work! :phew:

Ooh, I like the way you think, Balu_bear! :thumbup: I'll be with you, sending kisses to Aiyaja, too! :lolyup: Yep, thanks for the summary, Aiyaja! :kiss: Awh, dang it! I was hoping it is going to be Thit knocking at the door...but it turns out to be Nom Sai instead. Oh, well! But wow! Just knowing that the police finds Im Jai's body brings good chills to my arms. The suspense is great; it's got me wondering what will happen next, especially now that Nom Sai, Grandma, and Thit's mother see Im Jai's name on the note! I'm excited! :woot: :dance1: Now, if only we'll get more of Thit x Gan scenes...then, I'll be 100% satisfied! :yes: But it kind of worries me, too...because I'm just afraid they'll rush the ending, focusing on the drama and suspense instead of Thit and Gan. :cry: Please don't crush our hopes, Art! :spin:

No, no, no, no, no, Marina! Thank YOU! But ok, you're welcome! :D *Scoff* You know you're awesome! :dude: :bravo: :clap: :kiss: :grouphug:

Awh, you're welcome, Sweet_09! :kiss: I'm glad you'll be able to continue watching it on YouTube! Enjoy! I really :heart: the Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12. :wub: Now, let's hope we get to see more of those scenes for the last remaining episodes... :spin:

Ooh! Hooray! :yahoo: Thanks for joining us in SSP's thread, Vimalee!!! Super happy to hear from you! :clap2: :grouphug: :kiss: I adore all the comments coming from everybody, especially the newer SSP fans. :) It makes me happy knowing that there are indeed plenty of SSP fans here on AF. Yay! Thanks to everybody for all the wonderful comments and analyses! And of course, Aiyaja, for the spoilers, hehe! :grouphug: Since I am one of the loudest mouths here on this thread, you're welcome, Vimalee! xD :shutup: Well, tomorrow's finally Monday! Yes! :woot2: :dance3:

Gosh, not even close?! You're scaring me, Phatman! :eek: :eyetwitch: I'm horrified to know what you and everybody else is thinking of doing to Nee! :ghehe: Hahaha, I did read your post in that thread (Your Favorite Thai Couple)! I love it! But...I don't know if I should be happy or sad that you like Toomtam and Vill more... :lmao: K, both happy and sad! xD :lolyup: Gilly needs another lakorn in order to further increase their chemistry! :woot: :wub: Like I said, I really :heart: both pairings, but Toomtam's Thit and Vill's Gan have been through so much! :cloud9: Yep, Marina's MVs are beautiful! And yes, (you're) welcome to Sweet_09 indeed! :D

Welcome back! Hehe.
I have more horrifying ideas...*evil laugh*...

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Welcome back! Hehe.
I have more horrifying ideas...*evil laugh*...

Awh, you! Come here! :kiss: :grouphug: As for your ideas...yikes, I don't think I want to know. :no: :nailbiter: They might terrify me! xD But here's a question for anyone who wants to answer it like I do hehe; Aiyaja mentioned in her analysis (post #1420) that Nee would have left Thit without a second thought even if he meets up with her first, since he wouldn't be rich at that time. So, what are the possible scenarios/storylines SSP would have taken if that were the case? I have plenty of ideas of how the story would have played out. :lol2:

1) Evil Nee breaks Thit's fragile and delicate heart and crushes it. He gains his inheritance, meets the real Gan, treats her terribly and rudely. Yet, she doesn't know him, and he falls for her anyway. :woot: Yada, yada, a lot of things happen, they could either marry early or not, but Nee comes into the picture anyway. She can either pretends to be nice Gan or blames Gan for being the evil twin (I haven't got into the details yet hehe). All I know is, my ending has Nee ending up with Wit! :wink: :lolyup:

2) Er, I guess that's it. I put everything into #1. It was all jumbled up. :shrug: Unless I'm just not thinking clearly at the moment, and I'm forgetting all my ideas (that I was thinking of while at work today :loool:)! Well, anyone want to share their fascinating ideas/thoughts with me? :D I've got plenty of other things to point out, too, but I'm saving them for later, since I'm busy at the moment. :wink: