phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nanciie said:
wow this thread move quite fast, hard to keep up lol

and i have a quick question for the theme song name...how is it translated in english ?

Maiko^_^ said:
We got carried away during the previous page. xD A lot of off-topic comments haha. :loool: I believe the English translation of the song is either "Still Love You the Same" or "I Still Love You the Same," Nanciie:)

Sorry, I'm the master of off topic~ness. Hehe.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Episode 12! I finally got to watch u!! All I gotta say is dang. Nee is one crazy psycho :eyetwitch: and Imjai's death.. I feel so sad for her but I'm happy her character came to use before she died .. anyways yeap I'm glad Thit's emotions are getting to him :yes: Brw I miss all u guys :heart:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
We need to go to sleep. HAHA.

Hahaha, we do! I'm going to sleep in a couple of minutes... I wonder if you're asleep already? :scratchhead2: Somehow, I doubt you're asleep that quick! :lol:

cool :) said:
Episode 12! I finally got to watch u!! All I gotta say is dang. Nee is one crazy psycho :eyetwitch: and Imjai's death.. I feel so sad for her but I'm happy her character came to use before she died .. anyways yeap I'm glad Thit's emotions are getting to him :yes: Brw I miss all u guys :heart:

Yay, welcome back, Cool! We've been missing you, too! Come here, you! Let me squeeze you to death! :grouphug: Glad to hear from you again! (Haha, I don't think it's been that long, has it? Two or so days isn't so bad hehe.) Yep, Nee is a crazy psycho. Poor Imjai indeed! Why must she die for a such a trivial matter? Her death better not go to waste! :rant: Exact better make sure it's Thit who receives the package and note! All righty, I'm going to sleep now. Talk some more tomorrow. Have a good one, Cool! :kiss: Enjoy your weekend now! :goodnite: to everybody! :) :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

AF should have a looove button so I can be luvin every comment of yours maiko 555

*Groan* Why, why, why?! Why must you do this to me, Cool?!!! :no: :cry1: I was so getting ready to go to sleep, yet, here I am, replying back to you! :lmao: You are too darn precious! xD :kiss: Awh, why, thank you for your sweet comment. :blush: I love all your comments, too! :yes: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Ah, good! Whew, no replies from Cool...for now. :phew: I can go to sleep easily now. Hehe, night, Cool! :kiss: Good nite to everybody! :goodnite: :grouphug:

cikna

sarNie Adult
SSP is such an intense drama! hi gals and guys. just joined the "SSP Parade" since 3 days ago. What started as an error of clicking the wrong video on YT turns out to the biggest discovery for me since Khukam 2013 and Hua Jai Rua Puang! Never really a fan of Channel 5 lakorn. But KK and HJRP caught my attention. And now here i am, in SSP thread!

WHat a joyride watching episodes back to back. I stopped at episode 10. Don't know whether my heart can take all the drama in epi 12 and 13. I know many people said this before, but Vill's portrayal of two completely different individuals is what I would summarise as superb! It was so convincing for me that I believe I am seeing 2 different people. One is I respect, empathise and admire and the other one i totally despise and curse to my heart's content. Kudos to her!

And as for Toomtam Yuthana, I never knew him before but I totally love his acting chops! The man loves, hates, cries, curses, obsesses and contemplates like nobody's business. The lead main actor and actress complement each other

We all know there is a very direct and quite clear way to differentiate which one of the twins is telling the truth and which one speaks nothing but lies. But if it's that easy, there wouldn't be a lakorn right? Hehehe..

I totally get gan's point of view is; being a woman with good upbringing, strong education and moral values as well as good-natured and rational (well this trait is not applicable when she is left alone with Thit, she would easily lose herself to him), it clear as crystal for her to have a peace of mind not just for her but everybody else not to be bound to Thit eventhough she loves him ever so dearly. She may seem prim and proper but she is not fragile. She rationalised that the one that Thit first fell in love with was Nee, and not her. So, it iwas not her place to claim what she rationalises not belonging to her from the very beginning. If she was the 1st one to have meet Thit, I believe she would fight to keep him even though Nee plays all sorts of tricks to steal him away. I simple love Gan's character, not really making a big fuss and wanting to conclude things with as least pain as possible.

the one making all the fuss is Thit. I guess he thought that his wealth would win Gan whom he thought left him because he was poor before. So, it made him curious and furious why she still denies his love for her. Maybe at the back of his mind, why is gan not fighting to keep him and just let Nee have her way. The more he wanted to stay away, the more he is drawn to Gan. He first fell for Gan's/Nee's beauty but he deeply loved Gan for her good nature. He didn't care about anything else but to have Gan all to himself. I literally drop my lower lip when in seeing him kissing Gan and exclaiming that she could not never belong to anyone else but him. A bit scary...His feelings for her started with infactuation. Then it transformed into obsession. And slowly it materialise into passionate real love. Too passionate that he was willing to accept the fact that it may have one-sided love, Gan not loving him eventhough he loves her to death.

i LOVE the interaction between the pranangs. I can't stop but smile shyly and screaming happily seeing Thit's "hardwork" to seduce his wife and Gan's "hardwork" not to be seduced. And we all know how that ends. :woot: And i hope in the coming episodes more good things can happen for them even though the spoilers say differently. Thanks to all who have been sharing the wonderful spoilers, updates, stories and comments. I enjoyed reading them. Still have many pages not read yet. Hehehehe..

AikOm^_^

LOL u were still awake all this time?? 555 bye Maiko lmao tooo funny :lol2:

...*Sniff* I did see your reply before I knocked out...you were lucky my tired eyes couldn't stay awake anymore. :smack: Or maybe I'm the lucky one, for if I had replied back to you, I may have been up all night! :shock2: Yikes! Haha, good morning (again!), Cool! xD Morning, world! It's going to be a busy day today for me (awh, why? It's my day off! :teary:)! :phew: How I wish I can just stay here on this thread all day long. Well, I'll keep checking it anyway. :D

Ooh, Cikna! Thanks for joining us in this thread! :welcome1:!!!!! :grouphug: Thank you for sharing your beautiful insight and analysis about SSP, Toomtam, and Vill! I :heart: it! (Haha, normally I quote posts to reply to them, but yours is simply too long. :sweat: But like I said, I love it! I hope no hard feelings if I don't quote your post? :eek: I feel bad for not doing so, for there are plenty of pages that are filled with me replying back to 15 quotes per post, and those kind of posts make the pages even longer! :smack: I'll indirectly quote your beautiful comment this way; again, I :heart: your POST. :wink:)

Yes, SSP is an intense drama. :bhehe: But anyone who's familiar with Exact/Channel 5 shouldn't be too surprised, and since I am, I'm not. :D Of course, I do wish Exact would take a different route with the second half of SSP, but it wouldn't be an Exact lakorn without any murder mystery and suspense. :) What a stroke of luck that you clicked on the wrong video, and it introduced you to SSP! :clap2: Haha, I hope you won't stop at episode 10! Since you started it, it's best to finish it! xD Things are hard now, but I'm sure they'll get better at the end. Ooh, I love how you think that Vill and Toomtam complement each other; I totally think so, too; they're too perfect together! :wub:

And your analysis about Thit and Gan's characters, situation, feelings, etc. is simply amazing! It is an enjoyable essay! :thumbsup: I :heart: the interaction between the pra'nangs, too. :yes: Too bad we haven't been seeing enough of their sweet scenes...we need some of them before the lakorn ends! Haha, k, I've rambled enough. Thanks again for your amazing comment, Cikna! Please do join more in the fun in this thread! It's so fun talking with fellow fans! :kiss: :grouphug:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Cikna! I want to quote all of ur comment, that's so amazing! The way you analize the characters, the way you love them, explanation how their love gonna be and bring them to life, its so real and touching. With ur comment I love more and more not only with Thit and Gan but also with Vill and Toom. Thanks for ur comment. After read this, I love this too much to make me write this immidiately. Lets make big hug!

The best thing is you can show me Gan' and Thit' personality which I just can feel but cant find any word to discribe before, I feel like I get to know more about them til now. There's some way that I dont see before, cant catch up, and now to know it exist make me happy so much, wanna to re-watch all this, especially are the scene that Thit "exclaiming that Gan could not never belong to anyone else but him" hehehehe

Thanks so much! Cinka

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Cikna! I want to quote all of ur comment, that's so amazing! The way you analize the characters, the way you love them, explanation how their love gonna be and bring them to life, its so real and touching. With ur comment I love more and more not only with Thit and Gan but also with Vill and Toom. Thanks for ur comment. After read this, I love this too much to make me write this immidiately. Lets make big hug!

The best thing is you can show me Gan' and Thit' personality which I just can feel but cant find any word to discribe before, I feel like I get to know more about them til now. There's some way that I dont see before, cant catch up, and now to know it exist make me happy so much, wanna to re-watch all this, especially are the scene that Thit "exclaiming that Gan could not never belong to anyone else but him" hehehehe

Thanks so much! Cinka

Yeah, her comment is amazing! :wub: :thumbsup: Hahaha, the scenes that are coming to my mind are the ones in which Thit kisses her forcefully by the roadside in episode 5 (before their wedding) and their willing scene (episode 7). :pervie: :cloud9: Well, later, guys!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question, cuz this is the 1st time i fall in love with lakorn, so i find many things are new to me, and dont know what is it. Can someone tell me, plz? Cuz I want to know well about my favourite lakorn as well as the others.

Reading all your commnet, Sometimes I can see some words like: "pranang-p'nang?" "P'erk" "kongpope?" "Nang rai" and some more? See your comment to discuss together about those when I cant reach it clearly make me a little bit upset. Can you explain it to me?

Thanks so much

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, her comment is amazing! :wub: :thumbsup: Hahaha, the scenes that are coming to my mind are the ones in which Thit kisses her forcefully by the roadside in episode 5 (before their wedding) and their willing scene (episode 7). :pervie: :cloud9: Well, later, guys!
Yes yes, that's right and I think one more is in ep 10, in Front of the Silk store, after Thit take Gan out of the class and bring her to his company. Hehehe, a kiss come over Gan's inquiry but after that is cruel words contrast with what his heart feeling. Hehehe. I love this so so much!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
I have a question, cuz this is the 1st time i fall in love with lakorn, so i find many things are new to me, and dont know what is it. Can someone tell me, plz? Cuz I want to know well about my favourite lakorn as well as the others.

Reading all your commnet, Sometimes I can see some words like: "pranang-p'nang?" "P'erk" "kongpope?" "Nang rai" and some more? See your comment to discuss together about those when I cant reach it clearly make me a little bit upset. Can you explain it to me?

Thanks so much

I am not an expert but I can help you understand some.

• Pra'nang - the leading couple of the lakorn, the hero-heroine
  • Pra'ek - the leading man, hero
  • Nang'ek - the leading lady, heroine
  • Nang'rai - the villain (girl)
I don't know what is kongpope though. Balu_bear do you know Chan ruk ter? It's a must to know for every lakorn lover. tehehehe..

D~D

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with Cikna, I really do hope that we get to see good thing between Gan and Thit for up comming EP, even though aiyaja have already gave us the spoiler.

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:

Thanks so much

Wow, your very first lakorn that you fall in love with, Balu_bear? :eek: Golly, that's amazing! I'm pleased it's SSP! :yahoo: :clap2: I'll tell you what I know (which is very limited haha!). "Pra'nangs" means the main leads and.......hahaha! Bun-bun just answered your questions while I was busy typing out mine. xD

I'll explain the one that she doesn't know.  :D "Kongpope" is a name. :) I don't know how common the name is, but the Kongpope that we were talking about in the previous pages is a pra'ek (main guy) character from a really popular lakorn.  ^_^ Hope that makes sense?

Balu_bear said:
Yes yes, that's right and I think one more is in ep 10, in Front of the Silk store, after Thit take Gan out of the class and bring her to his company. Hehehe, a kiss come over Gan's inquiry but after that is cruel words contrast with what his heart feeling. Hehehe. I love this so so much!!

Awh, I forgot all about that scene! :facepalm: Haha, love all their scenes! :wub:

bun-bun said:
I am not an expert but I can help you understand some.

• Pra'nang - the leading couple of the lakorn, the hero-heroine
  • Pra'ek - the leading man, hero
  • Nang'ek - the leading lady, heroine
  • Nang'rai - the villain (girl)
I don't know what is kongpope though. Balu_bear do you know Chan ruk ter? It's a must to know for every lakorn lover. tehehehe..

That's really good, Bun-bun! :clap: Yikes what's "Chan ruk ter?" I don't know that! :eek: Does it have something to do with heart or love? :scratchhead2: Kongpope is the name of a pra'ek character in a lakorn. :)

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Is this another lakorn?

Are you talking about Bun-bun's "Chan ruk ter" phrase, Balu_bear? If yes, I believe it's just a phrase/saying that's common in Thai lakorns. :) Unless you were asking about something else? :eek: