AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
xox said:
Me too!!!! Guy and Vill has got to be in ANOTHER drama together!!!! With a better storyline this time. I really like him as a player. lol

Yes! Xox, welcome to the Gilly (Guy x Vill :wub:) bandwagon!!! (Er, is that the correct term? I'm not street-smart hehe. :smack:) :clap: :yahoo: :woot2: Phatman and I were talking about how we want Gilly for the remake of Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanai Rai in Kohn Teun's tread (you know, Guy and Vill are the pra'nangs in that lakorn :wink:). Hehe, there was a rumor almost two years ago about how Exact plans on remaking RLSR, and Guy was rumored to be the pra'ek. :D But you know, Thai Wiki isn't reliable. :p :rant:

Now, it's all quiet, but I honestly think it's only a matter of time until they remake it. Awh, Ceda_lee, I know you want RLSR to be untouched...but I'm so hoping for either a Gilly or Toomtam x Vill reunion for it! :wub: :spin: Xox, I think Guy would be perfect for Kongpope's role hehe. Toomtam, too. :yes: Or if Gilly pair up in a different lakorn, that would be awesome, too! You, Phatman, and I should totally sign a petition for a Gilly reunion! :woot2: My selfish heart wants a Toomtam and Vill reunion, too, please! ^_^

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
No need. I'll just set up a wire near the cliff making a reason for Nee to go up there. Hehe. Idk. I'm not very good at making evil plans.  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
No need. I'll just set up a wire near the cliff making a reason for Nee to go up there. Hehe. Idk. I'm not very good at making evil plans.  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: No, you're not! :p I have a feeling your plan is going to fail! :coverlaf: Careful, now! Nee may turn the situation around and hurt you instead. Yikes! Remember, Exact nang'rais are almost invincible! Even the policemen are useless against them for the most part. :nailbiter:  :shock2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xox said:
Me too!!!! Guy and Vill has got to be in ANOTHER drama together!!!! With a better storyline this time. I really like him as a player. lol
Exactly why they need to be in Roy Lae Sanae Rai, if there's a remake!!!!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Exactly why they need to be in Roy Lae Sanae Rai, if there's a remake!!!!

I wonder why Exact hasn't done a remake of RLSR too but if Guy was to be Kongpope, it would be the first remake I skip because RLSR is one of my all time favorite lakorn of Aom and TIK J.  Guy has no pra'ek aura.  He's more suitable for pra'rai and supporting.  A good role like Kongpope should not be wasted.  I don't have anything against Guy but he's just not worth the Kongpope role.  I still think Toomtam has much more presence as Kongpope, who's HOT, young, wild, sexy, player and a true lover. ^^ XD

AikOm^_^

nkaujhmoob527 said:
I wonder why Exact hasn't done a remake of RLSR too but if Guy was to be Kongpope, it would be the first remake I skip because RLSR is one of my all time favorite lakorn of Aom and TIK J.  Guy has no pra'ek aura.  He's more suitable for pra'rai and supporting.  A good role like Kongpope should not be wasted.  I don't have anything against Guy but he's just not worth the Kongpope role.  I still think Toomtam has much more presence as Kongpope, who's HOT, young, wild, sexy, player and a true lover. ^^ XD

Sometimes it has to do with deciding on who best fit the roles. Or it just takes them a really long time to decide if they really want to go ahead with the remake or not... If Exact producers really do plan on remaking RLSR, I want my favorites to be the leads (I think I made it clear enough who I want :wink:). :D Awh, it's ok. I'm sure you're not the only who don't find Guy worthy enough to be pra'ek. :lol: He doesn't have that aura to you, but he sure does to me, Phatman, and Xox! :yes: In terms of looks, Guy's actually more handsome than a lot of pra'eks out there. Ooh, but I can see why some girls don't find him too attractive! :eek: Trust me, he's not hot and cute all the time! :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
nkaujhmoob527 said:

Haha. Contrary to what you think, I think Guy is much better than Toomtam. Toomtam is good, I like him, but compared to Guy all he's got is height. Perhaps I'm the only one who isn't crazed by Toomtam...? At first sight he's eye candy, but after watching SSP, idk, I don't feel anything special. He's alright in looks and acting, but for Kongpope's role, I don't think he'll do any better than Guy. Just my thought. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Contrary to what you think, I think Guy is much better than Toomtam. Toomtam is good, I like him, but compared to Guy all he's got is height. Perhaps I'm the only one who isn't crazed by Toomtam...? At first sight he's eye candy, but after watching SSP, idk, I don't feel anything special. He's alright in looks and acting, but for Kongpope's role, I don't think he'll do any better than Guy.

Haha, you're not the only one, Phatman! My sister isn't crazy over Toomtam, either. (<----Yes! Someone I can easily blame!) Every time I gush over Vill and Toomtam's scenes on the big screen TV, she's always complaining about something haha! :rofl: She complains about the both of them! But, at least she admits they look perfect together, and that's good enough for me! :yahoo: No, I think both Toomtam AND Guy are worthy enough for Kongpope's role! :drool: Hey, I'm happy you love Guy, too! :kiss:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Well umm, here's the problem...I've never seen RLSR.  :unsure: Nor their other drama. I used to be Aom&Captain bias. So I never watched any of Aom's drama with anyone else. Plus, I never thought Aom and Tik looked good together. I'm sure there were strong chemistries that I missed out on, but as far as physical traits goes, they didn't appeal to me. (You can call me crazy, lol.) So I guess I wouldn't know if Guy is good enough or not to even touch the role of Kongpope. 

Anyways, Exact doesn't have alot of good varieties (meaning the pra'eks) these days. I mean, the only one I know that's really getting all the roles is Pong Nawat. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, my sisters aren't Toomtam fans either so whenever I watch Sud Sai Paan, they're always complaining and making fun of him xD
But Guy & Vill should definitely be in another lakorn. Kiss/slap, too! 

AikOm^_^

xox said:
Well umm, here's the problem...I've never seen RLSR.  :unsure: Nor their other drama. I used to be Aom&Captain bias. So I never watched any of Aom's drama with anyone else. Plus, I never thought Aom and Tik looked good together. I'm sure there were strong chemistries that I missed out on, but as far as physical traits goes, they didn't appeal to me. (You can call me crazy, lol.) So I guess I wouldn't know if Guy is good enough or not to even touch the role of Kongpope. 

Anyways, Exact doesn't have alot of good varieties (meaning the pra'eks) these days. I mean, the only one I know that's really getting all the roles is Pong Nawat. 

Wow, really? :eek: Haha, you've never seen RLSR, huh? I'm sure you're not the only one. Ooh, so you used to be an Aom&Captain fan, huh? Well, I am! :D But I have to say that I love Aom and Tik just a teensy bit more than Aom and Captain. xD Don't get me wrong, I believe that Aom and Captain are very good friends both off screen and on screen. I love watching them on screen. :yes: But Tik and Aom! They have that special attraction! :wub: Hehe, no, you're not crazy for not finding Tik and Aom appealing. :) They don't really match each other in terms of looks, but I still find them really compatible together! :yes:

Girl, if you love Guy as a player, then he's PERFECT enough for the role of Kongpope. ^_^ I think Guy is worthy enough to take on any playboy role. :thumbup: I love how he can handle any role, from p'rai to supporting! :D Ooh, I know! Seems like the only pra'ek Exact has now is Pong Nawat. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, my sisters aren't Toomtam fans either so whenever I watch Sud Sai Paan, they're always complaining and making fun of him xD
But Guy & Vill should definitely be in another lakorn. Kiss/slap, too! 

Like they understand his character and situation, huh? I always end up explaining to my dumb sister (xD) about what's happening in SSP. Haha! I know! Guy and Vill need to reunite as pra'nangs again! Kiss/slap would be heavenly! :pervie: It would be like Nee and Wit reuniting in a happier lifetime. :D

Ntsuab-Ci said:
I should learn from Nee herself! LOOL.

Yes, she'll teach you loads! :numchuck:

owlcity

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Haha. Contrary to what you think, I think Guy is much better than Toomtam. Toomtam is good, I like him, but compared to Guy all he's got is height. Perhaps I'm the only one who isn't crazed by Toomtam...? At first sight he's eye candy, but after watching SSP, idk, I don't feel anything special. He's alright in looks and acting, but for Kongpope's role, I don't think he'll do any better than Guy. Just my thought. :ghehe:

No way! Toomtam's got more than just height! lol. But each to their own, Guys supporting in here and this is my first time seeing him on screen and he doesn't appeal to me so yea thats why I can never imagine him as Kongpope, not in a century. Lol.

You guys talk like he and Vill star before? What is the lakorn name? Since I never watch him and Vill before.

AikOm^_^

nkaujhmoob527 said:
No way! Toomtam's got more than just height! lol. But each to their own, Guys supporting in here and this is my first time seeing him on screen and he doesn't appeal to me so yea thats why I can never imagine him as Kongpope, not in a century. Lol.

You guys talk like he and Vill star before? What is the lakorn name? Since I never watch him and Vill before.

Oh, I certainly think Toomtam's got more than height, too. xD Sorry, Phatman! Still love you, though! :wink: :kiss: Yes, to each their own hehe. Yep, Vill and Guy have paired up with each other before. :) They were costars in Kohn Teun (2011). There were two main couples in there, but I honestly believe Vill and Guy were the pra'nangs haha. I :heart: their chemistry both on and off screen. :wub: But sadly, their chemistry is just a tad second to Toomtam and Vill's. :lolyup:

nkaujhmoob527 said:
yea, I don't find Guy "attractive", especially not in here. lol  Just my opinion.

Haha, no problem about that. xD He's actually better in here than most of his other lakorns, in my opinion. :shrug: But then again, he's cute in some of his lakorns, too. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmoob527 said:

Never judge a person by its cover ( not to be mean) but I think the same too tootam will def. be a good Kongpope!!!
Off topic:
I remembered I used to be a big fan of Kongpope that when my brother was born I named him KongPope!! I will deff watch if its guy or tootam luv them both and a huge fan of Kongpope

By the way I have to catch up all of the ep I am only in ep 9 right now bc of that forever trip. Reading the spoilers, really gan will get shot nooooo!!!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
Chalidaluvprin said:
Never judge a person by its cover ( not to be mean) but I think the same too tootam will def. be a good Kongpope!!!

Oh, I don't judge a book by it cover, trust me but the "Guy" I see in here is unbearable and perverted.  If he had to play Kongpope, I would imagine him a very perverted looking Kongpope which will turn me off.  I'm not being mean either but like I said Kongpope from RLSR is one of my favorite characters and I just don't see Guy fitful for it. This is my opinion, no one should be bothered if they don't agree with it.

Oh, I certainly think Toomtam's got more than height, too. xD Sorry, Phatman! Still love you, though!  :wink:  :kiss: Yes, to each their own hehe. Yep, Vill and Guy have paired up with each other before.  :) They were costars in Kohn Teun (2011). There were two main couples in there, but I honestly believe Vill and Guy were the pra'nangs haha. I  :heart: their chemistry both on and off screen.  :wub: But sadly, their chemistry is just a tad second to Toomtam and Vill's.  :lolyup:

Oh for sure, Toomtam's got more than just height.  :lolyup: He has a strong chemistry with Vill and he's actually pretty attractive despite quite chinky eyes. lol But he's cute for sure!!  I see him expanding his career down the road. :wub:

Thanks for adding info on Vill and Guy. Im not familiar with that lakorn. :mellow:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
nkaujhmoob527 said:

SSP introduced me to Guy too! Haha. This lakorn is the reason why I watched his lakorn with Vill, it's called Kohn Teun.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmoob527 said:

Oh, I don't judge a book by it cover, trust me but the "Guy" I see in here is unbearable and perverted.  If he had to play Kongpope, I would imagine him a very perverted looking Kongpope which will turn me off.  I'm not being mean either but like I said Kongpope from RLSR is one of my favorite characters and I just don't see Guy fitful for it. This is my opinion, no one should be bothered if they don't agree with it.

Oh for sure, Toomtam's got more than just height.  :lolyup: He has a strong chemistry with Vill and he's actually pretty attractive despite quite chinky eyes. lol But he's cute for sure!!  I see him expanding his career down the road. :wub:

Thanks for adding info on Vill and Guy. Im not familiar with that lakorn. :mellow:
Lol me tooo it would be hard like you said imagining your Fav character in that movie as guy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, I certainly think Toomtam's got more than height, too. xD Sorry, Phatman! Still love you, though! :wink: :kiss: Yes, to each their own hehe. Yep, Vill and Guy have paired up with each other before. :) They were costars in Kohn Teun (2011). There were two main couples in there, but I honestly believe Vill and Guy were the pra'nangs haha. I :heart: their chemistry both on and off screen. :wub: But sadly, their chemistry is just a tad second to Toomtam and Vill's. :lolyup:

Haha, no problem about that. xD He's actually better in here than most of his other lakorns, in my opinion. :shrug: But then again, he's cute in some of his lakorns, too. :lol:

nkaujhmoob527 said:
yea, I don't find Guy "attractive", especially not in here. lol  Just my opinion.
nkaujhmoob527 said:

Okay, fine! I admit defeat!  :hide:  Toomtam's got more than just height. Haha. Still I admire Guy more. :ghehe: