phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bun-bun said:
I hope everything that has no whatsoever relation to Thit-Gan romance scene will end next week so that they'll pamper us with 2 episodes (or if we're lucky 3) of the Thit chasing Gan scenes (hah! watching too much lakorn enables you the power to foresee the coming scenes.. wehee~). Let's end Nee ASAP! Find the missing necklace and Thit! Please buy Gan a different wedding ring. I mean come on man! You're a man with title! Sir Thit! Please find our precious Gan something shinier.

I like that idea!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
getting bald with this lakorn...  :faint:
when will things will get better???? bcoz I really feel like smacking Thit right now!
His jealousy makes things complicated... why he need to accuse Gan when she personally went to see him..  I can imagine myself turn ninja when it airs next week...  :ninja:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys! Thanks for keeping the thread still moving.

I just have to post up the summary of the first page of Episode 14. Omg, I feel like crying for Gan.

Episode 14 Page 1 Spoilers.

Episode 14: Nee is busy putting on makeup and her perfume, Thit knocks on her door. Nee opens up the door discovering Thit staring at her with a suspicious look. Thit asks Nee if she knows that Gan is locked up at the police station for having killed Wason. Nee acts surprised. Thit asks Nee where was she yesterday. Nee rebuttles by throwing a fit that if Thit doesn't love her anymore, he can say it to her nicely and she is more than willing to leave, but he doesn't have to suspect her of doing something like this. Nee tells Thit that she'll go and talk to Gan about it.

Nee and Thit visit Gan at the police station. Thit is a few steps in back of Nee just observing the conversation. Nee tells Gan to just admit it, so that the verdict will be less harsh but Gan tells her that she didn't do it, so why would she admit to it. Nee tells her that she believes Gan and she'll help bail Gan out but she doesn't know if the police will allow that. Gan tells Nee not to worry about the bail but to take care of their Father and tell him not to be too concerned over her. Gan pauses for a moment as she smells Nee's perfume. Nee realizes Gan's reaction and so does Thit. Thit asks Gan, does she remember something about the perpetrator? Gan looks at Nee and says there's nothing.

Khun Pra rushes to the Soorayagan palace saying that he doesn't believe that Gan would so such a thing; it must be someone disguising as her and this someone will gain the most from getting rid of Gan.

Nee has already left. Thit and Gan look at each other.
Thit: Tell me who did it.
Gan is a bit uncomfortable, not knowing what to say.
Gan: I don't know.
Thit: Or is it someone you know, but you can't say?
Gan looks at Thit's face, afraid that he'll know that it's Gandamanee, she decides to ask him.
Gan: I seriously want to ask you, do you love Gandamanee?
Thit thinks it's a bit strange for Gan to ask such a question.
Thit: Now is not the time to be asking me who I love. But I want to know who did it.
Gan is silent.
Thit: It's okay if you don't tell me now. Once I bail you out, you won't be able to dodge the question.
All the while, Nee was standing there all along listening to see if Gan would reveal the truth. Gan turns over to Nee and looks at her.

Thit is negotiating with the police and wants to bail Gan out. The police are not allowing a bail since it's a homicide case. Plus, there's too much evidence stacked up against Gan, the letter and two witnesses. Thit can't do anything. The police adivse Thit that the only way to bail Gan is to find enough evidence to prove her innocence.

Rampoie and Ying go to Won's house; they ring the doorbell. Won comes out and is a bit surprised. Rampoie and Ying ask to go inside Won's house, Won hesitates. Ying tells Won, if she doesn't want to get in trouble with the death of Wason, to let them in, they have some business to talk to her about.

My heart almost broke reading that. Poor Gan. If Gan was to ever admit to anything she didn't do, she would be doing it for Thit. She would be covering up for Nee, so Thit can be with the one he loves. That's how much Gan loves Thit.
I love Gan so much. She's sacrificing her whole entire life just for a guy who has always doubted her. This seriously brought tears to my eyes, like seriously.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
No~ it hurt. After reading this I cant feel anything around me anymore. My heart bleeding! How how can she do this? Sacrify herself, her life and her love? I know Gan love Thit but til now this make me know clearly about her love, I dont think it is too much like this.

And now my heart broken in thousand pieces. I've never hate Nee like this before. Agr, plz Aiyaja, plz say that in part 2 of the spoil everything will be oki. Or at least dont hurt too much like this.

U're right when telling that there will be more saddest for Gan, but not her, for me too.

The only thing that bring a little bright light is the attitude of Thit with Nee, he dont trust her. And keep his strong belive with Gan. I love this.

So plz, Aiyaja plz tell me that the next spoil wont be cruel

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alrite.... I'm gonna go to work and comeback latter . ThanX aiyaja !!!

katecao

sarNie Egg
Now this is what you call great and TRUE LOVE. This just shows how Gan loves Thit so much that she can sacrifice her life, herself in order for Thit to achieve happiness with the one she truly love (or not.. Hahaha). Nee, you evil wretch! Go DIE. I hope Won would speak up and tell the truth to save Gan. Nee is not a really good friend to Won, so she should stand up for herself and tell everything that she knows.

etharies

sarNie Egg
Aww poor Gan sacrificing for love. Thit lets his jealousy get the better of him. If he had listen to Gan before maybe they would have solve the issue before the police got into the picture. At least he believes that Gan didn't do it. That a bonus for him in book.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Okie....I've been slacking off the past two days. I'm returning with a force! :D I'm replying to the comments that I have a reply for, but again, I love all the comments and insights everybody brings into this thread! Thanks for sharing all your beautiful thoughts! :grouphug: Sorry, this whole page will be full of my replies to comments! xD

*Sigh* I worry that I may not have enough time for this thread since I work during the last airing days for SSP... :nailbiter: :lmao: :cry: Awh, dang it! Well, I want to, so I'll try my best to do "everything" before the end of SSP. :teary:

aiyaja said:
WOW! I'm pretty amazed at how they delivered this episode! I wasn't expecting anything at all and then all of a sudden, to my great surprise, they switched a few things up and added more scenes, which definitely made the impact stronger. Gosh, is it just me or what? I feel as though, Toomtam and Vill did an awesome performance in terms of YEARNING for each other? Since they're still filming bit by bit each week, looks like these scenes were just filmed recently, which means before the lakorn aired, they were probably filming Sood Sai Paan almost on a daily basis to have enough inventory to air and then they must have decreased the days of fliming as it aired or perhaps even stopped filming for a week or two and then resumed again! Because gosh, Toomtam and Vill really had that YEARNING in their eyes, their demeanor, their faces, their hearts! So perhaps in reality, having Toomtam and Vill distant from each other during the non-filming days definitely allowed them to pull their emotions from deep within.

I'm really loving how things aren't exactly like how the summaries have been. I'm glad that P'Art is changing little details here and there. The ring part was so heartbreaking. OMG! Thit actually cried.  :no:  Right when I saw that, I was like man, perhaps Thit in this version will be able to redeem himself afterall?  :woot:  I absolutely cannot wait how things are going to be revealed to Thit and his realizations of how much hurt he has caused Gan.

The episodes are moving pretty fast and please, they need to spend less time on other characters since we only have one hour each episode.

In the previews next week, I'm guessing, Gan tells Thit about the letter from Wason in regards to the ring? That is something different, wasn't in the summary. I do hope they switch things up to speed up revealing the truth, so we can have the last two episodes of just Thit chasing Gan. :yes:

I'm just very proud of Toomtam and Vill. All of their scenes in this episode alone has shown major progression. I was loving the flashback too! They finally answered us huh Maiko? I hope they will continue to answer us by adding more Thit and Gan scenes, making Thit redeem himself, and releasing an uncut DVD set!!!  :pervie:  I hope the ratings sky rocket too! :rockon:

Aiyaja, I love your reaction (and everybody's, too, haha!) and detailed analysis about Toomtam and Vill's performances!!! I love how you didn't expect anything out of episode 12, but it turns around and completely throws you off guard with the Thit x Gan scenes! Hah, you know you're not the only who thinks that both Vill and Toomtam portray their characters' yearning for each other perfectly. :smack: I did post my thoughts on their performances before you did hahaha! :p But I love your praises for them! :clap2: :wub: I can't say it enough; Toomtam and Vill are just awesome together! I'm actually tearing up right now, thinking of them. :teary: Those two are magical and beautiful together! :cloud9: Yes, I'm freakin' happy that Art adds more details into this episode. The changes are welcomed! :yes: Like I stated in my reply to your quote on Spicy forum, I so agree that Vill and Toomtam both show their yearning for each other through their eyes, demeanors, their faces and expressions, their hearts, everything! Gan almost smiles when she see Thit for the first time. Their sadness is just so tangible and raw! I so :heart: these two! :wub: They've been so busy filming SSP for the past few days now, and poor Vill and Toomtam (and all the cast) have been so tired...I think Vill only had one hour of sleep at one time. :teary: I pray everybody's efforts pay off, for SSP is worth it, in my book!

Yeah, less time on other characters, more of Thit and Gan, please! :clap: Last "two" episodes of Thit chasing Gan sounds good to me! Just as long as it doesn't take him a year to find his way into her heart (reference to your quote about it on Spicy)! :lol: I'm proud of Toomtam and Vill, too. :bravo: Thank you for your sweet praises for them (oh, to everybody who praise them, too, of course! :grouphug:). And haha, thank you for directly mentioning me! I'm touched! :kiss: I know! Art really answers our prayers for a Thit x Gan flashback scene. It is so much more beautiful and emotional than I ever imagined. :cry:

Oh, I'll also reply to your other posts here (not quoted here). Thank you so much for sharing the rating for episode 12; a 4.1 is awesome and exciting news, for when I posted the rating for episode 11, I was hoping for SSP to reach a 4. And it finally does! Eek, I am so happy for SSP! :yahoo: :dance1: :clap2: I pray ratings for SSP will continue to increase for next week. Like I said in SSP's thread on Spicy, I hope that the people who tuned in to episode 12, hoping to see more of Nee's craziness and drama, turned out to be pleasantly shocked and touched with Thit and Gan's scenes instead. :D Because their scenes are the best! And Vill and Toomtam's performances are just phenomenal! :thumbsup: I hope your dreams and my dreams come true! One, about SSP's ratings reaching a 5 or 6; two, an official uncut released DVD set for SSP; and finally three, a Toomtam and Vill reunion! :woot:

Ooh, thanks for reposting your insight about why Thit loves Gan, and not Nee, from Spicy! That was a freakin' good analysis, so I'm happy to see you reposting it and sharing it with the others who haven't seen it! :bravo:  :thanks: It's so detailed that it makes me ashamed that I can't word it any better than that! Haha, I feel dumb! xD I can only praise Toomtam and Vill. :blush: :sweat:

And here comes another praise: I so agree with you that Vill has been looking real gorgeous (and beautiful) and emotional for the latest episodes. Thanks for all the screen capped pictures of her and Toomtam! :drool: :wub: I couldn't keep my eyes off Vill's eyes whenever she cries or gets emotional when it comes to Thit. She's so expressive with her eyes, and I'm proud of her for portraying her emotions and pain so well! :spin: She's come a long way indeed. :D

SokLaHote said:
Thanks for the warning about today's episode guys. I left my husband to sleep alone in our bedroom to watch the lakorn in my office so he can't make fun of me for shedding tears. Toomtam looks extra handsome in today's episode. I had to replay the part where he shed his tear outside the gate of Gan's house. Why is it so hard to kill the one person that deserve to die like Wason?

You're welcome. :) Haha, your sneaky action is cute, SokLaHote! I would have done the same thing. :D I basically replay all Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12 just to watch their emotions again. :wub: Aw, I actually feel kind of sorry for Wason/Wasan (or even Wasun). I suppose, Exact's nang'rais always have to have difficulties in killing at least one witness. :lolyup:

katecao said:
Helloooooo! I am new to this. I just made an account in here for Sud Sai Paan :)

Awh, Katecao, welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread! :welcome1: We're all happy to have you join us! :grouphug: Thank you so! Ooh, I'm proud and pleased that it's SSP which made you joined AF (AsianFuse); AF is a great place to make friends and talk with them, especially when you share the same interests. :D Please, do share more of your thoughts with us! Let's all have fun here while it last! I'm sure there will be plenty of other good lakorns after SSP ends, but I'm going to really miss it when everything reaches the end of the string. :cry: So, let's all talk about it for now! ^_^

ceda_lee said:
Finally I'm back! This past weekend has been crazy.  I hosted our very first Lee Family Reunion...boy, that was a lot of work :phew:  NEVER again  :yuck: Finally caught up on all the comments.  
Totally understand...sometimes I want her dead too.  If I could just jump in there, pulled her annoying "whatever" face out & b*tch slap or choke her myself. 

:clap2: I know right?!  He even kinda shoved her and then slammed the door on her...in the middle of her talking about wedding stuff.  

I tried not to read your latest comments thoroughly.  Don't wanna spoil myself too much.  Still at work & can't watch until I get home  :annoyed: I am so anxious.  

Awh, I bet it was indeed a lot of work! But I hope that you had fun despite all the hassle and stress, Ceda_lee? Family is worth the trouble hehe. Unless you just don't get along with each other. :p Awh, nearly everybody's so violent towards Nee! :rofl: She's too darn good as the evil twin! :lol2: Thit doesn't kind of shove Nee, he does shove her! :whaha: I crack up every time I watch that scene! :bhehe: Awh, ok (in response to your bolded texts). :D Should I have put them under a spoiler tag, then? Haha, I feel like it's unnecessary, unlike Aiyaja's summaries for the latest episodes. xD I don't care about the spoilers; I'll read EVERYTHING! :lol2:

thaochristina said:
Wow...I was really pleased with Vill and Toomtam's acting in today's episode. So much emotions, you can feel it. Today's episode really took me by surprised! Really loved the scenes between Thit and Gan. The ring part totally got to me, cried like a baby! Can't wait for more next week! Oh and...the subs for this week! Haha

I know! Agree with everything! Those two are not only beautiful and handsome and good-looking together, but their acting brings out the best in each other (yeah, I'm repeating words...I'm running out of different praises; it's too hard to word it differently! I don't have the time to think of the different ways I could have worded it! xD)!!! :thumbsup: I cry in all their scenes. They all make me an emotional wreck! :cry1: Can't pick which one is the saddest, for their emotions are too perfect...but the return of the ring ( :bhehe:) does seem a little bit sadder than their other scenes...just a little bit. xD

Sawan said:
I just love this couple! Today's episode went by pretty quickly. I guess it's because I fast forwarded through all of Nee's scenes. Lol. Dislike how little screen time Gan and Thit are having :/ Is it going to end soon? Seems like things are beginning to unfold. Or are they just teasing us? I hope they get more screen time soon because I miss them being together. This whole misunderstanding is too heartbreaking to watch. I really really love Vill and Toomtam though. Ugh. I don't even want it to end yet because I'm enjoying it so much. Lol. So many conflicting feelings in one day.   

Sawan, I love them, too! :spin: :wub: Well, Art (SSP's director) announces that SSP will end at 16 episodes via his IG. Yes, I miss them together, too, for even though Nee is there with Thit, it's not the same. Hehe, I still love seeing Vill and Toomtam together as Nee and Thit, but I want more of them as Thit and Gan. :p Ooh, you're not the only one with conflicted feelings; I so don't mind it if Exact drags SSP a little bit; heck, I was predicting and hoping that Gan will accept Wit's job offer in order to pay off Thit! But alas no. :lmao:

nkaujhmoob527 said:
Im glad that we are getting to see Thit and Gan's true feelings when they were showing the flashback.  So much has happened and with what everyone says Thit's yearning for Gan is clearly obvious.  His eyes speak so much.  His eyes are like the window to his soul.  When he misses her, he eyes are sad makes the audience connect with him and understand that he loves Gan very much verses when he's holding back to Nee.  I hope the director feeds us what we have been missing, which is Gan and Thit's moment of truth and love.

Nee is crippled and heartless just like her husband Wasan.  They kill people so they can live better. Very selfish and greedy! Hate them!
nkaujhmoob527 said:
I knoW! I did too! I repeated that part a couple times. XD  His crying is beautiful! And even after he shed his tear, he was still looking out for Gan before driving off!  That scene was PERFECT!

Man, I just love all you guys' reactions to Thit and Gan's emotional scenes in episode 12! :bravo: :clap: Haha, I repeat all Thit x Gan scenes! :yes: Oh, yes, Nee and Wasan are both heartless, but no! I don't think of Wasan as her husband hehe! I prefer Wit! xD But sadly, eh, no Wit and Nee scenes ever since their little "lovers' spat." :coverlaf: And San and Nee are so much alike that they match each other perfectly haha. But I really love Wit and Nee more though. :woot:

Lovinglakorn said:
Man, today episode rock. Love the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill. They are moving on a good pace. Can't for Tithi to find out everything. Look like his love for Nee is long gone. Why torture yourself Tithi?

:yes: I know! I :heart: their chemistry! What's even better is that they both can act it out perfectly! :spin: That boy needs to stop torturing himself and poor Gan!

xox said:
Nee grew up poor so she thinks Gan took everything away from her and wants everything Gan has. Therefore even if Nee grew up rich and Thit falls for Gan, she will think Gan is still taking everything away from her. Typical nang'rai logic. (Kinda like Kaew Lom Petch, except they're not twins.)

(Speaking of Kaew Lom Petch, Vill must have been getting lots of nang'rai acting tips from her bff Aerin. lol!) 

I know, regardless of whichever direction the storyline takes, Nee will blame it on poor Gan! Wha haha haha to your last bolded texts! :whahuh: :loool: I was thinking that, too! :p Hehehe, Vill's rai acting does kind of remind me of Aerin's first rai role as Kaew! xD They're both kind of shaky at first, but as the lakorn progresses, their acting becomes realistic and convincing. :lol:

preetam said:
I can explain somehow why Thit loves Gan so much and does not care for Nee anymore. Unconsciously, after doing the deed with both girls, he finds Gan hummm fresher than Nee who is "spoiled"

Awh, Nkaujhmoob527, Huajaikaungtur, Phatman, 2herojii, and Aiyaja already provided excellent analyses on why Thit loves Gan. I can't compete with their brains. :D Love them all, you guys! :bravo: :grouphug: :clap2: :thumbsup:

xox said:
Ookkaaayyy, today's episode was so sad. Poor Im Jai. No happy ending for her. Talk about "the good die young". 

Thit and Gan's scenes today were so emotional! (yes I cried.) Gosh, Thit you turkey! :annoyed: I thought Gan would completely avoid Thit and act like she hates him and all, but I actually like how calm and polite Gan is around Thit. Because if you think about it, Gan is calm and polite to him like he really is an outsider/guest. Which makes him feel even more hurt.

On the other hand,  Gan and Wit does look pretty good together.  :wink:

Yes, so sad for Im Jai; not fair for her at all! Losing her baby is bad and sad enough, but to die in Wasan's dirty hands! :weep: GRR! Yet, I feel sad for Wasan, too. He doesn't mean to kill her. :nono1: Stupid boy! Ooh, you're right, Xox! It does hurt Thit more when Gan treats him with indifference. :coverlaf: Eep, Gan and Wit do look darn good together! :wub: Awh, if only Gan had taken up Wit's offer! That would be even more exciting! Thit-Gan-Wit love triangle!!! :woot: :drool: Love my Toomtam x Vill and Gilly! :wub:

Nanciie said:
Omg I'm so hooked into this drama!! finally got me to register forums so I can post here lol! Love the leads they are really good~~~ waiting for new episodes gonna be hard :(

Awh, welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread, Nanciie!!! :welcome: Super happy to have you join us here! :grouphug: :yahoo: I hope you'll have fun in here and in other threads on AF (Asianfuse), for I :heart: AF and my AF buddies! :woot: Toomtam and Vill (the pra'nangs) are hecka good; more than that, in my book! :yes:

Nangfah11 said:
ekskskks Tonight's episode Thit shed tear for Gan which he never did for anyone else is already a symbol that he loves her truly!! I think love doesn't have a reason.  Love plays with our emotions.  When we love someone, our emotions overwhelm us and that's what Thit is going through. Love is love, and love is blind.

:thumbsup: :bravo: :yes:

cool :) said:
:welcome:  TO ASIANFUSE! @Nanciie and @katecao  :highfive: lol so many people joining AF for SSP  :yes: Hahaha sharing the looove   :grouphug:

Anywaaays. All these reviews you guys are giving, I can tell today's episode was amazingly beautiful?Finally some scenes for our pranangs :cry: But Nee was also really annoying?!!  :cry1: I think i mite actually punch my screen :eyetwitch: 555 jk ,but I'll probably be screaming LOL  :loool: catching up this weekend!

Hehe, you're so sweet and cute in welcoming them, too, Cool! Thanks for doing so! :kiss: Episode 12 is amazingly beautiful with the Thit x Gan scenes. That's it. :D The other scenes will have you punching and screaming indeed! :rofl: :lmao: Nee keeps on getting more evil, but not too much focus on her in episode 12 (unlike the previous one), thank goodness! Hope you'll enjoy the episodes 11+12! It's Friday for you! :dance1:

Oh, and D~D...I didn't quote your post (http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/58282-ch5-sud-sai-paan-exact-scenario/?p=965029]#1408[/url]), but I agree with you on everything! :yes: :wink: I love your reaction, too! ^_^ All righty, I'm going to eat now. Will come back and reply to the comments after lunch. :)

AikOm^_^

roselovesice said:
I think I need to stop reading the spoilers. It really kills my mood. Why? Because I don't enjoy the lakorn as much just because I know what is going to happen and etc. Sigh. Anyways, so far I think it's getting good. Too bad there's only 16 episodes. I mean it's good since it won't be so draggy but I want more GanxThit!! 555 Those two breaks my heart because of their stubbornness. This entire time I just wanted to slap Thit in the face and Nee too! But because Thit is so adorable, I'll give him a break but for Nee, nope. She deserves it. 555 I can't wait for next weeekk!! 
Thit needs to find out the truth soon cause I want to see some sweet scenes between him and Gan!!  :heart:

True that when you expect something ground-breaking from a scene because you hear so many praises for it, it ends up kind of disappointing and not worthy when you actually watch it. :lol2: We all want more sweet scenes of Thit and Gan. :teary: Haha, yes, Nee deserves your slaps. :lmao3: Thit is a different story. xP

KimBerry said:
aiyaja -girl thank you for the HD pics! And also thank you for posting spoilers all the time. It is deeply appreciated esp to some of us who can't understand Thai. From all of us :clap2:  :grouphug: *PIC*

Look at him!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

And to Maiko who keep this thread so alive-thank you!  :clap2:  :highfive:  :kiss: Your dedication to this thread and to the show keep us coming back to the thread because you are so welcoming and really makes time to reply to everyone. 

And to all who viewed or posted in this thread  I love hearing your thoughts. It is so good to see funny comments after a sad episode. 

And btw Vill posted a hilarious video on her IG! She seems so happy and grounded. Nee can fly beaches! :woot2:  Team Nee! lol :rant: But Vill is  :cheer:  :toast: Cheery!(happy) Cool beans! I love happy people.
  :eek:fftopic: Is Vill dating anyone?   :dance1: My canon OTP Vill&Toomtam.

Awh, you're so cute and sweet, KimBerry! Yep, a major :thanks: to Aiyaja for all the spoilers hehe! And I'm with you about all the people who view and/or comment on this thread; love hearing from them, too! :grouphug: Ooh!! Oh! Wow! Awh, thanks for the direct comment about me! :blush: :yahoo: :spin: I'm touched and happy, KimBerry! Thankies! :kiss: :grouphug: :wink: Haha, my efforts for keeping SSP's thread active are worth it, for myself and for you guys! :woot: Haha, I can reply to ALL the comments, but I choose to do so only for those that I have a direct answer to. :D But I agree with most of the comments and love all of them, even the ones I may not agree 100% with. :lol2: Haha, I saw that IG video of Nee on Vill's IG, and it makes me wonder if it's part of a scene for SSP. :scratchhead2: Unless Vill is just having fun hehe. Like Aiyaja and Jaia_loves_Yadech already said, Vill was talking with Mark Prin a while back, but their current status is "friends" only. :) Vill & Toomtam are my canon OTP, too (although, I'm not sure what OTP stands for :shrug:). :wub:

Jaia_loves_Yadech said:
Back then rumored that Vill dated Mark Prin but they stop contacting each other now so I think she us single

I don't know if you're watching SSP or not, but welcome nevertheless to this thread, Jaia_loves_Yadech! :welcome1: :D :grouphug: Yep, Vill is currently single, but there are always rumors of her with another guy. :loool:

Balu_bear said:
I run a marathon catch up movie today, I watched it from ep 8 - 12, my feeling now is totally rock :woot: . even if ep 11 and 12 in raw , but it is better and better day by day, episode by episode. I cant stand when thinking to say goodbye from this movie.

1st about nearly ep, 12! I dont love Toom anymore, I think I'm crazy in love with him, :spin: his acting are wonderful, his eyes telling much all the feelings and situation that can make me understand and drift cross this story line without any language. I love him, totally :thumbup:  ToomToom, here's my heart, I give it for you! :heart: :heart: :heart:

The chemistry btw Thit and Gan make me crazy too, I just holding the mouse and click to rewind again and again and again to see them more and more, so touching. (even iff all those scene nearly always are anguish :teary: )

Watch all of this in sequence bring a lot of crazy things pass through my mind, I hate Nee, hate Wason too :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: , how can they do such many things means like that? they'll get retribution for their's deed :angry: . And Wit, he just came out, and disappear, came out and disappear, :girlmad: that bring me to think some scene like Gan will take his bussiness card and accpet a role in his movie, you know, thats all about money for her family (and Thit jealous too :whistle: )

My heart is broken when come out with divorce scene, bring ring back? why? why's that? but that's the best scene for me to prove that love are blind, why dont they tell all about what they feel? about their love for each other? forget about the past and keep moving on? Toom and Vill's acting are amazing, they can reach audience heart, for sure!!! :lolyup:

Looking for the spoil of Aiyaja and saw the preview for the next ep, make me think 1 thing crazy, maybe, when Nee in Gan's style come in Wason room and doing/talking horrible things to him, the police appear, she ran a way, Real Gan wake up, they meet each other on the run way, BUM! the police cant regconize them, so "pan pan" :gungirl: =>>>>if is truly happen, my fear for sth terrible would happy to Gan will reduce (cuz Nee was shot and her evil plan sooner will come to light - Gan "pan pan" is the only thing I worry, but when I think over this, I saw in my mind, beside Gan is Thit with all his heart put in Gan, worry for her, and declare his love for her, kekekeke, sweet sweet :yes: ). But if Nee die after "pan pan" is too easy for her, nothing truth came to life and I really want to see anybody unmask her, see her real evil/sin/terrible face, see Thit face and Thit's regret :lmao2:

So its will be long long time to next week, Aiyaja this is the time I miss you most :p .

P.S: i dont want to think about the last 2 more weeks, No No I dont want, plz tell me that is not true, that is temporary plan for this. :teary: :teary:

Balu_bear, for the bolded part in your quote, that's exactly what I was hoping to see in the future for SSP, too!!! Haha, if Exact had wanted to drag SSP's storyline, I bet the producer/director would so incorporate that into the middle. But no, seems like they want SSP to end quickly. :rant: Idiots! We don't; we want more Thit x Gan scenes! Toomtam and Vill's acting is wonderful indeed! I :heart: their chemistry so much, too! I replay all their scenes, too! :wink: Ooh, I like your prediction about how the police may accidentally shoot Gan...too bad Aiyaja's recent spoiler/summary says otherwise.

Thanks for the summaries/spoilers again, Aiyaja! I'll go into details about the recent one in a little bit. :)

fun said:
aiyaja? r u my gma? lol over the weekend, that is exactly what she said to me about gan's fate/destiny. well she said it entirely in another language but pretty much exactly.

anyways SSP will be the death of me!!!! i have been working 12 hour shift for 3 wks and im literally awake for the new episode and sub version. i havent done this in a while were i will watch raw and eagerly waiting for sub.

i have a feeling nee friend will take the fault and be blamed for wasun. serves her right for having such a lousy/pathetic friend like nee. i believe that the gma should kick thi out and see if nee is till willingly b by his side. i just wish they havent given nee any clue on what they were planning to do but eh a lakorn is a lakorn.

:lmao2: :lmao3: That's hecka funnie, Fun! Ouch, and I was complaining about work! My job sounds like nothing compared to yours...poor you! :weep: Hope that you're getting plenty of rest and sleep! :spin: Haha, lakorn characters (actually, any character on screen!) always do the most obvious things. :lol2: That's the second time I heard someone suggesting that Grandma should have just kicked Thit out of the Suriyakan palace. :loool:

ceda_lee said:
:welcome1: back!!! 

I cried when Gan returned her wedding ring.  Such an emotional scene... :teary:  :cry: Excellent acting from the both of them.  That has to be the saddest scene or as equally as sad as the scene where Thit threw money in her face.  

Awh, Ceda_lee! Thank you! :kiss: :grouphug: It was nice to be back, but the aftermath of the trip and work have been keeping me away from the thread for two long days! Hehe, I'm almost caught up to replying to most of the comments, thank goodness! :D I know, that scene is freakin' emotional! :weep: Yikes, I can't pick out which scene is the saddest one! :eek: I love that one, the flashback scene (episode 12), the loan paper confrontation scene (episode 12), and the money scene (episode 8) all too much! :wub: All are sad! I also cry during the scene in which Thit says he's ready to divorce Gan and marry Nee (very beginning of episode 11, after Wasan's lies about Gan being the woman that he had sexual relations with :yuck:)... I swear, Toomtam and Vill's acting is too believable! xD

huajaikaungtur said:
Why are you so amazing? T__T Your words of describing why Thit loves Gan are so powerful & moving. I seriously think your words should be saved forever or something xD Your explanation is too awesome!

ALSO, loving the pictures of Toomtam & Vill. Vill's expressions are so amazing for they can allow me to feel how she feels. She's truly a great actress in any role. And of course, Toomtam, his tears are too precious. His crying/sad scenes always get to me x)

Haha! I agree, Marina! Aiyaja's amazing indeed! She gives really deep analyses on SSP and Thit and Gan! xD I agree with you about Vill's latest facial expressions, but my sister-in-law and sister would kind of disagree with us. :p Ah, who cares about them? They can rant about her all they like! I'll just praise her and turn a deaf ear to their thoughts hehe. :coverlaf: Toomtam's awesome with his crying scenes. :wub:

DaisyDukes* said:
what can I say? Toomtam has stolen my heart from this lakorn. lol LOVE him. Adorable XD

su su TOOMTAM+VILL. May the ratings shoot skyrocket high! :dance1:  :numchuck:

:spin: :yes: Yeah, hope the ratings continue to rise! :dance1:

WeirFany said:
Glad I took the chance to watch this. 
It's really good. 
Vill definitely doesn't disappoint with her double role here as n'ek and n'rai...definitely one of her best yet imo. 
Toomtam definitely holds his ground well too being a newbie and all too. 

Hiya, WeirFany! :hiya: Welcome to SSP's thread! Super happy to have you join in the fun! :D :grouphug: :clap2: I agree that both Vill and Toomtam are doing justice to both their roles. :bravo:

aiyaja said:
You very welcome. Vill was seeing Mark but they've distant for a few months now ever since the Mark and Kimberley scandal hit. Vill needs a boyfriend though, she's been leaving depressing phrases on IG. ^_^ Darn, if only Toomtam was single.

Haha, everyone is waiting to see that sorry face of Thit's. Aw, at least all of us will be here struggling through the wait. :rockon:

Haha, that is so funny. Thanks ja. I guess, the understanding of fate/destiny is the same everywhere.

Did you notice that right when Gan walked out on Thit, he realized, "Oh shit, I was too irrational?" :p Like he expected Gan to not walk out but cry and chase him like usual.

Vill and Toomtam are awesome! :rockon:

Welcome to the thread ja. We all can't help but to fal in love with this lakorn.

Episode 13 Spoilers coming up soon....

I know, Aiyaja! If only Toomtam were single!!! Then we'd be seeing so much more of him and Vill! :cry: Vill needs a good man. I have no doubt there are guys after her, but I so hope to see her with someone who's perfect for her (preferably a guy I like, please! But the most important thing is that she's happy with him, so whoever she chooses is up to her. ^_^ But seriously! I want someone whom I deem worthy enough for her! :spin:). *Sigh* Am I too evil in hoping that things don't work out between Toomtam and May so that they'll break up? :loool: Awh, sorry for the evil thoughts! xD :smack: But yes, Aiyaja, Vill and Toomtam are too awesome together! :wub:

Hehe, yes! Let's all wait impatiently for Monday! :grouphug: Just two more days! :woot: And yes, Aiyaja, I noticed Thit's regretful expression, too. :lol2: But are you talking about the scene in which Gan returns the ring and leaves him at the gate, or the one at the end of episode 12 in which she leaves him in the yard? I have a feeling you're thinking of the ending scene of episode 12... :scratchhead2: He shouldn't be so mean to her if he wanted her to run after him in the first place. :bhehe:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thanks for the spoiler aiyaja. :) From the spoilers, I'm SO damn pissed! Can I please shoot Nee? Like seriosuly. I need a gun and I need to shoot her in the head right now. -.- Well anyways, I hope she doesn't end up alive or anything at the end. I mean, she could be alive but I hope something painful happens to her. Omg, I sound so evil. LOL. Well, I hope this lakorn won't end anytime soon... I want Thit and Gan to work out slowly-ish. Haven't watched episode 12 with eng subs yet so I'll talk about that later. :3 Me and my overreacting to the spoilers though... lmfao, kay.

Haha, you're not the only evil one! Plenty of girls here who hate Nee, too. :rofl: Yikes, I don't think this is going to happen at the end of SSP, but Exact/Art better not pull a twist ending on us, one in which it's actually Gan who dies and Nee who pretends to be Gan, ending up with Thit and continuing fooling "everyone" around her. :nono1: I HIGHLY doubt that's going to be the case, but it would be interesting and unwelcomed nevertheless. :D

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Well, I was gonna wait for the eng subs for episode 12 but I can't wait anymore! >.< All I really wanna say is, I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY I got to see Wit. xD He so hooot. I liked how Gan refuses to let him kiss her hand yet he still grabs it and kiss it, lol. Come on Gan? How can you not want him kiss your hand? He's so handsome! Well, he kissed it anyways so it's okay. Haha. :3

:lmao2: I was quite happy to see him, too! Awh, poor Wit! He needs a bigger role in here! How I wish he would fall for Gan...if Exact had extended the number of episodes for SSP, I bet we would see more scenes of Thit-Gan-Wit (even better, Thit-Gan and Nee-Wit scenes!!!! :woot2:)!!! Gosh, if only the second half of the storyline takes on a different route and keep true to the original! I would so prefer to see Nee and Wit getting each other. :wub: Anyway, yes, I love how Gan doesn't want Wit to kiss her hand, yet he still forces a kiss anyway. :p :coverlaf: That is a hot scene! Guy makes a sexy p'rai! :drool: (He's really not the p'rai, it's San hehe!) Wit is handsome, yes! He can kiss my hand (and other parts of my body :pervie:; wait! Not that dirty, ok? :smack:) all day long! :spin:

fun said:
i do hope they change it. if nee kills another person, i will forever hate exact. but who am i kidding, it is exact after all. no surprise. the servant might be next in line to be killed after wasun. i fear that she will become so evil to kill off her friend.

:lmao2: Yes, no surprises if that happens. I certainly don't want Nom Sai (the servant) to die! Nee's evil enough to kill poor Won/Wun (her "best friend")!!! :thumbdown:

fun said:
Nee brought it upon herself. they r times i want to toss my phone bc nee makes me so angry when she plays the blame game. i would understand her a bit more if her step father neglected her but pushing the blame on gaan is just too much.

I don't like where she puts the blame, too. :) She's blaming all the wrong people for her poor life. :facepalm: -_- It's not their fault at all! I dislike her spoiled and delusional and self-centered thinking! :nono1:

phatman said:
Yeah. He's a good character, just horny. Haha.

:loool: :rofl: :lmao3: He is! :ghehe: Phatman and Marina, I would so love more of Wit on screen, too. I think SokLaHote and Ntsuab-Ci would also agree with us on Wit. Hmm, maybe even Cool, too? xD I so enjoy his banters with Thit! Haha!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Balu_bear said:
No~ it hurt. After reading this I cant feel anything around me anymore. My heart bleeding! How how can she do this? Sacrify herself, her life and her love? I know Gan love Thit but til now this make me know clearly about her love, I dont think it is too much like this.

And now my heart broken in thousand pieces. I've never hate Nee like this before. Agr, plz Aiyaja, plz say that in part 2 of the spoil everything will be oki. Or at least dont hurt too much like this.

U're right when telling that there will be more saddest for Gan, but not her, for me too.

The only thing that bring a little bright light is the attitude of Thit with Nee, he dont trust her. And keep his strong belive with Gan. I love this.

So plz, Aiyaja plz tell me that the next spoil wont be cruel
The next spoiles aren't up yet but expect more heartache though. I'm so tormented right now too. Poor Gan. :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
The next spoiles aren't up yet but expect more heartache though. I'm so tormented right now too. Poor Gan. :cry:

I'm in the midst of replying to the other comments, but couldn't resist replying to this recent comment. Aiyaja, you were telling us to be patient with Thit a couple days ago! xD Awh, keep up the faith for them and SSP! ^_^

AikOm^_^

Yes! I'm catching up, replying to the comments that I want to make a direct reply to! :yahoo: Just one more post of replies after this, and then I can freely talk! Yay! Again, loving all the comments, you guys! :wink:

phatman said:
I didn't watch episode 12 completely, but I did see the beginning, the sad yearning between Gan and Thit...aw....AND Wit! Finally Wit shows up. Thank you writers for making me wait a lifetime. I wish he was a little nicer to Gan though, knowing she's different from Nee.

Yeah! Their yearning for each other brings tears to my eyes every time I watch the flashback scene...beautifully directed scene, Art! :thumbsup: Hah, I bet you were watching the beginning of episode 12 just to catch sight of Wit! :p No way, I don't want him to be nicer to Gan; I want him to be all over her! :pervie: :lol2:

Hmm, I do wish they directed that scene a little bit better, for Gan has no way of knowing that Wit realizes she has a younger twin sister. :coverlaf: It's not like Wasan tells her that he's "best buds" with Wit. But I'm not complaining too much; I'm grateful to see them together! :p Er, if Exact doesn't plan on having Wit fall for her or Gan working for him, why would Art bother to shoot such a scene like that, with Wit giving Gan his business card? -_- Haha, unless it's to prove a point that Wit and everybody else can tell the difference between the two twins (unlike the first time when even Wit and Wasan mistakenly believe Gan to be Nee). Oh, Thit, you really need to look at the twins through your heart, like Wit suggest! :D

ceda_lee said:
OMG! Gan & Thit better have more sweet scenes.  I hope the ending is not rushed.  

I agree, Ceda_lee! :nailbiter: :spin: :cry: Please give us a satisfying and beautiful ending, Art! Just like those unexpected and wonderful Thit x Gan scenes in episode 12!!! :worthy:

etharies said:
I can understand Thit's feelings but is he that stupid to think that everyone is out to get Nee.I mean boy think you are the one who said that no one would talk about being rape very easily but Nee already said it so easily. I mean Nee didn't hesitant but he still believes her. How can everyone be wrong about Nee. He needs to open his freaking eyes. He and Gan need to get over their pride quick. Ahh Men.... 

Awh, everybody's hating on Thit again! Hehe, I'm holding onto my belief that he will become wiser and more supportive and loving again for the remaining episodes. I'll give Thit and Art the benefit of the doubt for now. :) He's just treating Nee with pity, and he's taking his time to sort out his jumble of feelings. Gan has pride, too, no doubt, but I admire her choices more than Thit's. :D I'll admit I want to see her give in to him sometimes, but I love her for her grace and maturity, among other things (I'm just too lazy to go into details for now; my eyes are falling asleep here!).

huajaikaungtur said:
So sad that this lakorn's coming to an end ;~; We need more Gan & Thit scenes! C'mon Ch. 5!

:weep: Yes, we do... Now, we just have to wait on Aiyaja for the future summaries/spoilers to see if there will be any Thit & Gan scenes at all...please, let there be!

lilo said:
wait what the lakorn is coming to and end. seriously I felt like it just started damn it i need to fine another one so soon. :tearybye:

Man, Lilo, you've been missing out on the discussion, huh? :lol: Art, the director for SSP, informed a SSP fan (via Art's IG) that SSP has 16 episodes. If that's true (which it seems to be! :teary:), that means that SSP will end on Tuesday, September 3!!! My heart is so not ready for the end!!! :lmao: I think once it ends, I'll just be happy to have my boring life back haha. That way, I can finally finish some unfinished business. >_< I'll tune in to the other lakorns that I meant to watch, but haven't started on them yet.

phatman said:
Haha. I guess we're all quite picky. I only watch lakorns of actors and actresses I know. Unless the story's interesting enough or the leads look interesting enough, then I'll give that lakorn a try. Like SSP, I didn't really like Vill when I first knew about her because I saw a few clips of her and Son in their first lakorn together and I thought she was horrible. I'm glad I picked up this one because she's really a good actress. 

Everybody's picky one way or another. :D I'm picky, too. I can be open-minded, but that doesn't mean I'm nice! xD Yes, Vill didn't impress me in KLP (Kaew Lom Petch) when I first saw her, either (I only saw a couple scenes of her and Son). Surprisingly I fell for her in DRRT (Dok Ruk Rim Tang) with Bie Sukrit. Now, I know what you're going to say, Phatman. Bie?! Really?! Yes, really. :D Because their chemistry was cute and funny. ^_^ And even though Vill's acting in there was quite terrible ( :lolyup:), her acting somehow found its way to my heart. :shrug: Then I went back and watched KLP and fell for her even more. I did enjoy her pairing up with Son while it lasted, but no more! :p It wasn't Son and Vill, but it was Bie and Vill which made me fall in love with her as an actress. :) I've seen her growth, and I'm quite proud of her. Bie x Vill will always have a special place in my heart. But Toomtam x Vill and Gilly have taken over! :wub: For me as of right now, Toomtam is Vill's best leading partner, and she has the most unbelievable and best chemistry with him. :wub: I'm anxious to see who she will pair up with next. She has good chemistry with nearly all of her costars. I would :heart: for her to pair up with Toomtam again, but I'd like to see her with someone new, too. :yes: Preferably Toomtam (and/or Guy :D), please though! :spin:

D~D said:
Yeah ( ) !!! !! Thank u for the rest of the spoiler !! Very disappointed at how the story going. Exact is really getting on my nerves.

This is for u ---> lol...

:whahuh: I honestly don't think it's that bad, D~D. Not as bad as Exact's other lakorns. :yes: SSP's storyline is way better and interesting than Pong Nawat and Mo Monchanok's Marn Kammathep lakorn. Now, that lakorn is a complete waste and annoyance! :yuck: :nono1: :thumbdown: Oh, SSP is also WAY better than Sao Noi (2012), too! xD I'm surprised you didn't finish Sao Noi! :eek: I thought you love the Son and Vill's pairing enough to watch it. :huh: I didn't like the pairing(s), but I finished it hehe. It wasn't my cup of tea (mostly because of Son and Best, sorry! xD), but I enjoy Vill and Guy's scenes in there. ^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
And yes, I wasn't such a big fan of Vill in her first lakorn with Son but now, she's really growing on me ^^ And I'm starting to love her!

Haha, you're only loving her now, Marina? xD Same here, I wasn't a fan of her, too, when I first saw her with Son in KLP. Just something about them that didn't click with me. :lolyup: Same thing could be said for Bie x Vill when I first saw them on screen in DRRT, yet, it didn't take too long until I fell in love with Vill and her pairing up with Bie. :wub:

AnnTfan said:
I don't get why ch5 lakorns rating are so low :'( SSP is such a great lakorn

Awh, I know! SSP is a great lakorn hehe! :thumbup: Hmm, here's Aiyaja's explanation about the rating system in Thailand, AnnTfan, if you're interested. :) She was replying to Nanciie's question about the rating. ^_^

aiyaja said:
Welcome to the thread ja Nanciie! Thailand has quite a few channels, Ch. 7, Ch. 3, Ch. 5, Ch. 9, Ch. 8 and etc. However, the most famous ones for their lakorns are Ch. 7, Ch. 3, and Ch. 5. Ratings work the same ja. Each point or number represents a certain number of people watching it. For example, for Sood Sai Paan, the 4.1 is the overall rating and the 3.5 and 4.2 are the ratings for the city, BKK, and the countryside or other regions.

What is considered successful? It depends. Ch. 5 has never been as popular as Ch. 7 or Ch. 3, so for them, a rating of 4 is considered pretty good, 5 is super good, and anything pass 6 is excellent, talk of the town type of lakorn.

As for Ch. 7 and Ch. 3, they have the fanbase and popular support to reach even into the 20's. So it really depends on which channel you're watching. A 10 is average for Ch. 7 but super good for Ch. 3. So yeah...depends.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Hmm.... I'm starting to get happy now. Hope in episode 14, they catch Nee... but I doubt it. Maybe episode 15... or the last, idk but I know it's not soon. I hope Gan doesn't go to jail... I can't stand it.

Awh, looks like poor Gan will go to jail anyway... :cry:

katecao said:
Poor Gan, why is she always in the position/situation where Nee is supposed to be there. :weep:  Thit is getting stupider and stupider as the episodes goes on! Like seriously!! Well, I am not crazy or whatsoever but I hope Ch. 5 would add scenes like, Gandawasee would be in danger (ex. near death situation, 50-50), and Thit will worry about her, and wants to come back to her, and Gan will be like ignore him and not talk to him. OMG! I like these types of scene. :drool: As for Nee, I just simply want her TO DIE!! She's crazy! :angry:

Hmm, I like the sound of that (bolded texts)! :yes: I like those scenes, too! Aw, let's give Thit a chance; don't lose hope in him yet! :) And your last sentence about Nee got me :rofl:!!! Yes, Nee's crazy indeed! :crazy: :weee:

SokLaHote said:
Thanks Aiyaja for the spoiler. My heart sank again. It's an emotional roller coaster for me with this lakorn. I pray for more heartfelt scenes. There is a bit of hope for that I think. I'm not too ecstatic about what will happen to Gan but to look on the bright side, no more Wason. I hope Won comes to her senses and come clean about Nee. I can't think of any other way they would have proof against Nee except for the parcel Im Jai sent to Thit.

Yes, we need more heartfelt scenes like those in episode 12! :yes: Um-hmm, don't lose hope, SokLaHote! :) Yeah, no more Wason/Wasan!!! :whahuh: Ooh, the package containing the necklace and Im Jai's note is definitely hard core evidence, yet I think it's just evidence to Thit that Nee is really the one who had sexual relations with Son/San, and she isn't as innocent as she claims. :scratchchin: Hmm, my small mind can't think of any other evidence for them to prove Gan's innocence, too, except Gan's knowledge of Nee's perfume. :shrug:

fun said:
i think my heart just broke into many pieces. it hurts to see an innocent person being framed and suffering. i know that feeling and hate it when it get portrayed in lakorn or any situation. my heart really goes out to gaan. poor girl.

Sad and so unfair! :cry:

NatalieL said:
Poor Gann. She's always getting blamed.

First, welcome to SSP's thread and AF (AsianFuse), NatalieL! :welcome1: Yay, glad to have yet another member join in the discussion here! :yahoo: :grouphug: Please, do talk with us more! ^_^ Yes, I know! Poor Gan! She always seem to get the short end of the stick (or string haha!), but I believe her honesty and goodness will prevail over Nee's evilness! :yes:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Just got home from work and I'm reading a lot of what Maiko have to say (lol..... Lol..).

@---> Maiko,

Yeah, I do Love Son and Vill, but I can't Finish a Lakorn if the story gets kind of boring, I don't wanna force myself. Lol.. If son and Vill do get pair up again, I hope they have a better story.Same thing goes to Vill and Toomtam.

AikOm^_^

Oh, yes, last of the comments that I'm replying to! :dance3: I'm all caught up, yes! I feel...almost complete. Although, there's still some more things to do. :D

DaisyDukes* said:
Nee does deserve to die.  Her cruelty, selfishness and sins are unforgivable.  She has nearly killed so many people including her adopted father who loves her dearly.  She's cruel to every person.  She has to go!! Just has to go and die!!

I honestly think that if people truly feel guilty for what they've done and want to start over, they can. But Nee has gone too far, and she's someone who doesn't feel an ounce of guilt. She has no conscience at all. Therefore, yes, her sins are unforgivable. :) She'll stop at nothing to gain what she wants, and she'll kill whoever stands in her way, even poor Gan and Wun/Won, her supposedly best friend! *Sigh* Hope Won turns her life around and proves that Nee's the killer!

bun-bun said:
I hope everything that has no whatsoever relation to Thit-Gan romance scene will end next week so that they'll pamper us with 2 episodes (or if we're lucky 3) of the Thit chasing Gan scenes (hah! watching too much lakorn enables you the power to foresee the coming scenes.. wehee~). Let's end Nee ASAP! Find the missing necklace and Thit! Please buy Gan a different wedding ring. I mean come on man! You're a man with title! Sir Thit! Please find our precious Gan something shinier.

:lmao2: :lmao3: Now, that's funny! Hmm, it's true that her wedding ring isn't that shiny. :lolyup: Three episodes of Thit chasing Gan is too far-fetched of a dream! Even two of them! xD I'd settle for the last episode focusing on them, but most likely, its beginning will still have Nee. :yuck: Just hope her death is quick, so that we can enjoy plenty of Thit x Gan scenes. :D

thaochristina said:
Big thanks again to aiyaja for the spoilers! Urgh...I wanna slap NEE! Muwhahaha. Evil laugh :p

Hmm, I actually don't mind it too much when she tries to kill Wasan (I wasn't annoyed or anything, although her actions disgust me), but putting the blame on poor, sweet Gan makes me want to attack her with full force! :numchuck: :whip: I think all you girls want Nee dead hehe. :gungirl: I so dislike Nee for putting all her troubles on Gan! Crazy Nee! Gan leaves you to your own misery. Not her fault you're so evil that you can't escape your sins! :rant:

phatman said:
I like that idea!

Me, three! :thumbup:

lilyjoonki said:
getting bald with this lakorn...  :faint:
when will things will get better???? bcoz I really feel like smacking Thit right now!
His jealousy makes things complicated... why he need to accuse Gan when she personally went to see him..  I can imagine myself turn ninja when it airs next week...  :ninja:

Ouch! So much hate for Thit! :teary: Come on, show us your smart side, Thit! People are losing faith in you! T_T

huajaikaungtur said:
That spoiler was too painful ;~;
Gan loves Thit too much that it's hurting me. Poor Gan, stay strong, you beautiful girl~

Hmm, it is painful, yet I'm still hopeful to see things turn around for both Gan and Thit, Marina. :lol: Gan's holding her own ground beautifully. :thumbsup: But it sure would be nice to see more support from Thit, too!

katecao said:
Now this is what you call great and TRUE LOVE. This just shows how Gan loves Thit so much that she can sacrifice her life, herself in order for Thit to achieve happiness with the one she truly love (or not.. Hahaha). Nee, you evil wretch! Go DIE. I hope Won would speak up and tell the truth to save Gan. Nee is not a really good friend to Won, so she should stand up for herself and tell everything that she knows.

Yes...she's doing it for Thit, not Nee. :teary: I'm looking forward to their performance during this scene! :spin: Nope, Nee's not a good friend at all!

etharies said:
Aww poor Gan sacrificing for love. Thit lets his jealousy get the better of him. If he had listen to Gan before maybe they would have solve the issue before the police got into the picture. At least he believes that Gan didn't do it. That a bonus for him in book.

Yeah! :bravo: Despite all his insecurities, he still believes in her somewhat. Haha.

D~D said:
Just got home from work and I'm reading a lot of what Maiko have to say (lol..... Lol..).

@---> Maiko,

Yeah, I do Love Son and Vill, but I can't Finish a Lakorn if the story gets kind of boring, I don't wanna force myself. Lol.. If son and Vill do get pair up again, I hope they have a better story.Same thing goes to Vill and Toomtam.

:rofl: It took me a long time to catch up, D~D. :p Awh, I guess I can understand how hard and frustrating it is to finish a lakorn if the storyline isn't interesting. :eek: :yes: Despite my complaints with Son and Tono, I still finished the lakorns that Vill has starred alongside with them (trust me, those lakorns don't have the best storylines haha). :) It was worth it to see her growth as an actress. Yes, if Vill and Toomtam do pair up again, I hope for a better storyline, too. :D

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Maiko, I've been waiting for you to reply back to everyone's comment. FINALLY! LOL. Love your replies. *sigh* Gan should just tell THIT! Who cares about Nee. She can go fall off a cliff. Okay. .___.

AikOm^_^

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Maiko, I've been waiting for you to reply back to everyone's comment. FINALLY! LOL. Love your replies. *sigh* Gan should just tell THIT! Who cares about Nee. She can go fall off a cliff. Okay. .___.

Awh!!! xD Come here, you! :kiss: :grouphug: Exhaustion from work has kept me away...but I'm finally all caught up again! :yahoo: *Groan* It almost took me the entire day! :faint: I would so hate to fall behind in replying to comments again! Yet, I know it'll happen again! Especially when I have to work on Monday-Tuesday while you guys are busy watching SSP and talking about it! xD Thankies! I love your replies, too! Like I've said in my replies to your comments, you and I agree on a lot of things! :thumbsup: Haha, will you be the one to push Nee, now? :secret:

phatman said:
Yes Maiko, I do want my Wit to be all over Gan too. Haha.

I knew it! :woot: Too bad that carriage/buggy is too small for the both of them...but, I think they can make it work. :wink: Awh, if only he were the one to take her home! I really wanted to see SSP with a different storyline for the second half!!! :spin: Oh, well! :rolleyes: