aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here you go guys.

Episode 13 Part 1 Spoilers

Episode 13: Thit comes to visit Wit to ask him who it is that he has relations with. Wit doesn't tell him but instead purposely pisses him off by telling Thit to grow up and stop waiting on people to tell him what to think or what the truth is. Wit advises Thit as an older brother that if he continues looking at the twins with only his eyes, he won't see the difference.

Nee walks into Wason's room. A nurse comes out and Nee introduces herself again as Gandawasee Girinaysuan, a friend of Wason. Nee walks over to Wason, who is still a bit weak and dazed from the medication. Wason is a bit suspicious on who it really is. Nee explains to Wason that she's Gan, who happened to visit a friend and came across his name, so she stopped by to visit. Eventually, Wason believes her and lets his guards down telling Nee to go get Thit to come and see him and he'll tell Thit the truth about Nee of how she killed Urai, how she framed Gan, and how she tried to kill him. Nee asks Wason, do you know where the necklace is? Wason stopped and knew right then that it was Nee who had disguised herself as Gan. Nee stopped pretending since Wason already knew the truth and grabbed a pillow. Wason began to fear as Nee walked closer but he couldn't move anywhere. Nee forced the pillow in Wason's face and pressed down with all of her strength suffocating him to his death. A nurse came in right on time witnessing the entire thing and told Nee to stop. Nee turned around and fought with the nurse until she also fell unconscious. Nee smile wickedly and placed the letter that Gan had received and also brought with her to the hospital in Wason's hands and walked out.

Another nurse walks in and sees the room in a mess and the nurse unconscious on the floor. She tries to wake up the nurse but quickly heeds to Wason who is laying on the bed dead. The nurse tests his pulse and finds nothing, she calls for the doctor.

Nee quickly goes back to the garden shed and changes clothes with Gan again. She slaps Gan to make her gain consciousness. Gan wakes up and asks her what does she want not knowing that it is Nee. Nee smiles and walks out.

Nee quickly runs back to the Soorayagan palace from the back. As she tries to make her way back to her room, the Grandma, Nom Sai, and the Mother pay her a visit, so Nee has no choice but to hide in a different room. Weelaiwon opens the door and tells the ladies that Nee is still showering. The Grandma says she'll wait inside, so Won has no choice but to open up the door.

Since they're still filming, there are chances of more scenes being added just like Episode 12 where some scenes didn't follow the summaries.

Keep up the faith everyone! :dance2:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thanks for the spoiler aiyaja. :) From the spoilers, I'm SO damn pissed! Can I please shoot Nee? Like seriosuly. I need a gun and I need to shoot her in the head right now. -.- Well anyways, I hope she doesn't end up alive or anything at the end. I mean, she could be alive but I hope something painful happens to her. Omg, I sound so evil. LOL. Well, I hope this lakorn won't end anytime soon... I want Thit and Gan to work out slowly-ish. Haven't watched episode 12 with eng subs yet so I'll talk about that later. :3 Me and my overreacting to the spoilers though... lmfao, kay.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Well, I was gonna wait for the eng subs for episode 12 but I can't wait anymore! >.< All I really wanna say is, I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY I got to see Wit. xD He so hooot. I liked how Gan refuses to let him kiss her hand yet he still grabs it and kiss it, lol. Come on Gan? How can you not want him kiss your hand? He's so handsome! Well, he kissed it anyways so it's okay. Haha. :3

fun

Expired Sarnie
i do hope they change it. if nee kills another person, i will forever hate exact. but who am i kidding, it is exact after all. no surprise. the servant might be next in line to be killed after wasun. i fear that she will become so evil to kill off her friend.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think the only ones that are going to die are Urai and Son. Nee doesn't have a reason to kill the others. Urai and Son deserve it. They are money hungry and blackmail Nee all the time with her secrets. Wit knows the truth too yet he doesn't care to bud in, so he's safe. Yeah, Nee is a bad person, but to be blackmailed all the time when she's paid Wason more than enough already and he and Urai plan to live off of her for the rest of their lives is just too much. We only have 4 more episodes left, so I doubt anyone is going to die after Son.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!! Glad Wit plays it cool!! I'm glad he advised Thit. Go Wit! I'm with you!! Is Wit gonna show up in episode 12??? I desperately want to see him.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Too much killing ... Nee's so evil but I know Channel 5 likes to make the bad guys/girls super heartless so I'll try to get used to it xD
Also, big thanks to @aiyaja for the spoiler! You're awesome!

Also, hope to see more Wit!~

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nee brought it upon herself. they r times i want to toss my phone bc nee makes me so angry when she plays the blame game. i would understand her a bit more if her step father neglected her but pushing the blame on gaan is just too much.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Thanks aiyaja once again :) ! I'm so happy Wit isn't tryna play along with Nee like how Wasun did. He's one character that doesn't really annoy me thank goodness :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Scream* Eep! Eek!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :yahoo: Hehehe, I am so loving the beginning of episode 12! Thit and Gan finally get a thinking (and flashback) scene: they're missing and thinking of each other!!!! :wub: I love how Bankk's song starts and the screen slowly shifts to Thit sitting on a chair, holding onto a photo. He has this wistful and very sad look on his face, as he looks into the distance and occasionally glances down at the picture. Then, there's a flashback scene of him and Gan in episodes 7 and 8. Awh, and then we see that the picture in his hands, is one of the wedding pictures of him and his lovely...ex-wife. :cry: He thinks about their wedding day. (You know what? During Thit's flashback scene of their wedding day, I believe they show a scene that wasn't originally shown in episode 5...Thit is seen kissing Gan on her right cheek, when the real scene of him kissing her cheek in episode 5 is different...he kisses her left cheek, when he is urged by his friends to do so. :eek: Either they make a mistake, or Thit kisses Gan more than necessary! :whahuh: Not that I'm complaining! Love the two kisses! :yes:) And then it changes to Gan, at her father's house, who's also thinking of sweeter times between them. :spin: Her flashback scene is the one of him back-hugging her in episode 5 (when he drops her off at her house, asking her to be a good bride for their upcoming wedding). Scene changes to Thit, then back to Gan hehe. Awh, I so love how both their emotions are displayed on their faces! Especially when Thit smiles sadly when thinking of Gan. Awh! xD Poor Gan cries and takes off her wedding ring, placing it on the table in her home... Nooooooooo! Why, Gan?!!!! :weep: I freakin' :heart: how Vill cries during this emotional scene when she takes off the ring. Beautiful and touching scene! Thank you, Art (SSP's director)!!!! :worthy:

Phatman! So, Wit finally makes his reappearance! :woot2: Dang it, sadly, the scene is a little different from what Manager says. Wit and Gan don't bump into each other; instead, Wit sees Gan and clears his throat at her. Awh, I'm disappointed! I was so expecting a beautiful moment when they supposedly bump into each other hehe. Wit likes to blink a lot. :rofl: Ooh, but it sure got exciting when Gan gets into the buggy, and Wit gets close to her. :pervie: I just love how this particular scene was shot. Hehe, funny how adamant he is upon kissing her hand! So hot and thrilling! :drool: Their interaction during this scene makes up for the disappointing beginning of their second meeting. :D
I didn't read you're post. Hehe. So Wit does show up! I want to see it now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cool :) said:
Thanks aiyaja once again :) ! I'm so happy Wit isn't tryna play along with Nee like how Wasun did. He's one character that doesn't really annoy me thank goodness :cry:
Yeah. He's a good character, just horny. Haha.

lookitsme

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone.

Episode 12 was a tearjerker :cry: even if  I didn't understand what they were saying, :whatever:  I felt the heartache in each others characters.
Especially the scene where Thitit drops off Gandaowasee and they were standing in front of the gate. So heartbreaking when Gandaowasee returns the wedding ring to Thitit. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was wondering what was that one scene about when she was at the garden and the papers flew and Thitit pops out of nowhere, gives her a hand. What is that paper he's holding? :scratchhead2:

Can't wait for the new episodes. Is it Monday, yet? haha Why do they only show it for 2 days? Not enough!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^The paper he was holding was the loan contract Gan sent him assuring him that she would pay him back regardless of her situation, which angered Thit even more because secretly, he paid for the house and medical bills not because he wants her to repay him but rather, he loves her, so by Gan pushing him away even more as a stranger, just another loan shark, who she quickly wants to pay back, so she won't have any more ties to him, Thit is hurt. :bhehe:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
^The paper he was holding was the loan contract Gan sent him assuring him that she would pay him back regardless of her situation, which angered Thit even more because secretly, he paid for the house and medical bills not because he wants her to repay him but rather, he loves her, so by Gan pushing him away even more as a stranger, just another loan shark, who she quickly wants to pay back, so she won't have any more ties to him, Thit is hurt. :bhehe:
Aiyaja, lets make a big hug! Hugging~~~ ur explaination once again make me satisfy so much. Love ya!!!! That the reason why Thit making a mess after recieve the loan paper. But like all time, they both saying in contrast with their heart which are broken my heart time by time!!!

Thanks for the spoil, after reading this I saw, I saw....nothing good will happen to my Gan, hiz hiz. Still keep the faith for true justice!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, brace yourselves guys...the story gets more intense and sadder for Gan as we're nearing the end. I'll have the rest of Episode 13 up soon, please be patient.

But I'm keeping up the faith that after the rain comes the rainbow!!! :rockon:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*Off topic* 

It's funny that after the rain comes the rainbow after all it's just "rain" adding a "bow".  It's like wrapping up all the sorrow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't watch episode 12 completely, but I did see the beginning, the sad yearning between Gan and Thit...aw....AND Wit! Finally Wit shows up. Thank you writers for making me wait a lifetime. I wish he was a little nicer to Gan though, knowing she's different from Nee.