SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the warning about today's episode guys. I left my husband to sleep alone in our bedroom to watch the lakorn in my office so he can't make fun of me for shedding tears. Toomtam looks extra handsome in today's episode. I had to replay the part where he shed his tear outside the gate of Gan's house. Why is it so hard to kill the one person that deserve to die like Wason?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Finally I'm back! This past weekend has been crazy.  I hosted our very first Lee Family Reunion...boy, that was a lot of work :phew:  NEVER again  :yuck: Finally caught up on all the comments.  
xox said:
Today's episode was so annoying! Nee is annoying the HELL outta me!!! 

No, I do not want her to repent and turn good at the end. I actually want her dead. She is too annoying! And SO dramatic! Grow up, jealous b*tch!
Totally understand...sometimes I want her dead too.  If I could just jump in there, pulled her annoying "whatever" face out & b*tch slap or choke her myself. 

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Loved it when Thit ignored Nee! That was funny. When Thit and Gan signed the papers, I was stabbed in the heart. ): About Nee, I must not say or else my words are gonna get ugly.
:clap2: I know right?!  He even kinda shoved her and then slammed the door on her...in the middle of her talking about wedding stuff.  

Maiko^_^ said:
Eek, you guys!!! The Thit x Gan scenes are so wonderful in episode 12!!!! :woot: Balu_bear, I'm sure you'll love their scenes today; same goes for everybody. :D I'll go into details after the episode ends. SokLaHote, hope you'll enjoy it. It doesn't focus solely on Nee today hehe. A little bit of everything. :yes: But Thit and Gan's scenes are the best! And Vill as evil and cold-blooded Nee is scary! :nailbiter: She's doing a great job like always! :thumbsup:
I tried not to read your latest comments thoroughly.  Don't wanna spoil myself too much.  Still at work & can't watch until I get home  :annoyed: I am so anxious.  

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Wow...I was really pleased with Vill and Toomtam's acting in today's episode. So much emotions, you can feel it. Today's episode really took me by surprised! Really loved the scenes between Thit and Gan. The ring part totally got to me, cried like a baby! Can't wait for more next week! Oh and...the subs for this week! Haha

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this couple! Today's episode went by pretty quickly. I guess it's because I fast forwarded through all of Nee's scenes. Lol. Dislike how little screen time Gan and Thit are having :/ Is it going to end soon? Seems like things are beginning to unfold. Or are they just teasing us? I hope they get more screen time soon because I miss them being together. This whole misunderstanding is too heartbreaking to watch. I really really love Vill and Toomtam though. Ugh. I don't even want it to end yet because I'm enjoying it so much. Lol. So many conflicting feelings in one day.   

D~D

sarNie Adult
I read everyone comment before I went on and watch SSP. Today EP was really good. the whole Gan and Thit thing was sweet and sad at the same time. Exact shows us what we have been wanting to see which is Thit and Gan missing each others with all those flash back. I ❤ the part when Gan see's Thit across the street and they stare at each other and the songs comes on. ( awwwwwww) I can totally see that Thit miss's Gan ( squeal) also the scene where they are sitting in the car and Thit grab onto Gan hand to hold... That part rite there made me ----> (T^T).
(Awwww.. They miss eachother!!) Imagine if their was eng sub for that already and watching that scene and understanding it more sure will make me weep like a baby. Lol...

owlcity

sarNie Egg
Im glad that we are getting to see Thit and Gan's true feelings when they were showing the flashback.  So much has happened and with what everyone says Thit's yearning for Gan is clearly obvious.  His eyes speak so much.  His eyes are like the window to his soul.  When he misses her, he eyes are sad makes the audience connect with him and understand that he loves Gan very much verses when he's holding back to Nee.  I hope the director feeds us what we have been missing, which is Gan and Thit's moment of truth and love.

Nee is crippled and heartless just like her husband Wasan.  They kill people so they can live better. Very selfish and greedy! Hate them!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
SokLaHote said:
Toomtam looks extra handsome in today's episode. I had to replay the part where he shed his tear outside the gate of Gan's house.

I knoW! I did too! I repeated that part a couple times. XD  His crying is beautiful! And even after he shed his tear, he was still looking out for Gan before driving off!  That scene was PERFECT!

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Man, today episode rock. Love the chemistry between Toomtam and Vill. They are moving on a good pace. Can't for Tithi to find out everything. Look like his love for Nee is long gone. Why torture yourself Tithi?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
:lolyup: Yes, she is! Dramatic and annoying, that is. Hmm, I suppose it makes sense that she's the younger twin, for she acts and thinks like a child. Like I said, her illogical thinking is :crazy:! Well, it makes sense sometimes, and then it doesn't haha. Anybody else wonders how the story would be if it's the other way around? If Gan is the one who grows up poor, and Nee is the spoiled, rich twin? But Thit still falls for Gan anyway? :eek: I certainly imagine how the storyline would be like if it was Gan who is the poor twin. :yes:
Nee grew up poor so she thinks Gan took everything away from her and wants everything Gan has. Therefore even if Nee grew up rich and Thit falls for Gan, she will think Gan is still taking everything away from her. Typical nang'rai logic. (Kinda like Kaew Lom Petch, except they're not twins.)

(Speaking of Kaew Lom Petch, Vill must have been getting lots of nang'rai acting tips from her bff Aerin. lol!) 

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Just finished episode 12 awhile ago.  Oh gosh, Nee is so EVIL!  I don't think she will turn back anymore :nono1: :weep:   On the other hand, hopefully there are more Gan & Thit scenes in the upcoming episodes.  I miss their sweet scenes together. ^_^   I guess in the meantime I'll have to rewatch the other ep.!  Another week of waiting. :no:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can explain somehow why Thit loves Gan so much and does not care for Nee anymore. Unconsciously, after doing the deed with both girls, he finds Gan hummm fresher than Nee who is "spoiled"

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ookkaaayyy, today's episode was so sad. Poor Im Jai. No happy ending for her. Talk about "the good die young". 

Thit and Gan's scenes today were so emotional! (yes I cried.) Gosh, Thit you turkey! :annoyed: I thought Gan would completely avoid Thit and act like she hates him and all, but I actually like how calm and polite Gan is around Thit. Because if you think about it, Gan is calm and polite to him like he really is an outsider/guest. Which makes him feel even more hurt.

On the other hand,  Gan and Wit does look pretty good together.  :wink:

owlcity

sarNie Egg
preetam said:
I can explain somehow why Thit loves Gan so much and does not care for Nee anymore. Unconsciously, after doing the deed with both girls, he finds Gan hummm fresher than Nee who is "spoiled"

good question but you have to understand that his time with Nee was brief, 2 weeks or something and she left him for a whole year or watever how long.  when he met Gan, she was sincere gentle and beautiful. he also grew fond of her by just being with her more, physically and emotionally.  then what, after such a long period of time Nee pop back out like you ARE my Thit!  Thit is probably not too fond of that.  Nee comes and goes.  Gan actually leaves a deep impression on Thit whether they are her words or just touches.  its true Gan doesnt speak much even when with tThit but the time he's spent with her has flounder and grew. hard to let go.

maybe someone can explain better why Thit loves Gan so much more. ..

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm not quite sure how to explain better about why Thit loves Gan more.
I feel like Thit thought he loved Nee first ... he never really loved her but thought he did. When he met Gan, he started realizing what love was. (lol, i feel so cheesy) He fell for her innocence and sincerity. Even though he always ridiculed her and said she was a gold digger, I feel like deep inside, he believed she wasn't one. Thit thought to stick onto Gan since he thought she was Nee but in fact, he stuck to her because he fell for her. He also shows signs of jealousy xD
So when Nee came in, he started to notice the difference between the two girls.
Therefore, he's still in the stage where he's confused and doesn't know who to believe and trust.

I definitely feel like Thit cares and loves Gan way more. Like nkaujhmoob527 said, she left an impression on him. He's just having a hard time admitting that he truly loves Gan and not Nee.

That's how I put it ... maybe someone else can explain better, haha. I kinda just rambled on xD

Anyways, finished Episode 11! And it definitely focused on Nee. Mans, she's so evil yet beautiful! Need to watch Episode 12 soon!~ BTW, I'm missing Wit so much. Where is he? And what about Brapun? Lol. We also need more Thit & Gan scenes!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thit loves Gan more because he spent more time with her. Hehe. They went through hard times together and because of that, they know more about each other hence love either more......?

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Thit love Gan more because she's a sweet person and through torturing her passionately he probably got close to her emotionally. And like many of u mentioned they spent more times together than with nee. Besides all that they are married (ok were married)so in the name of marriage they have tied their heart and souls together ;therefore thit finally realized without admitting who he really love.

Hehehehehe

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, here's my explanation as to why Thit loves Gan and not Nee. Thit never loved Nee, it was infactuation. I'm going to repost from Spicy. :dance3:

I'm someone who believes in fate. Like that one saying, "Kaeng arai gaw kaeng dai thae kaeng bon wasana kaeng mai dai." That phrase basically means you can compete in anything but you can't compete when it comes to destiny/fate. It holds true here. It was fate that the Father kept Gan and not Nee. Even without Nee meeting Thit at Prajuab first, Thit and Gan would have eventually met and fall in love later on. Why is it that Nee had Thit in her hands, a diamond, yet she neglected it? Why is that Nee used Gan's name and not her own, in a way symbolizing Thit and Gan's destiny. Thit fell in love with Gan, in name, for a whole year even before falling for the true owner of the name. Fate may have different paths but in the end, they all lead to the same destination. So when Thit saw the real Gan, it's like he had met his soulmate, his soul recognized hers. Thit already fell for Gan the first moment he saw her grace the dance floor. Anyone who knows Gan and Nee would eventually know that they are two different people. Like Urai said, Gan has a classy soft aura to her yet Nee has a rough slum arua. But Thit kept using the whole "past in Prajuab" not because he was in love with that woman from a year ago but because he wants to have ties to the current one, Gan.

As one hearted and honest of a man Thit is, Thit is still a man in the end. Which means, if a man doesn't care for the current person, he's going to be like all of that love was in the past, you need to move on. But when a man loves the current person, he uses everything to tie himself to her. And we all know men hate strings YET Thit ties himself to Gan like a little puppy chasing after a balloon on his tail. :pervie:

It is fate again that Thit met Gan and not Nee because if Thit had met Nee again, she would have ruined her chances with him and reject him again because he wasn't wealthy yet. He would have learned of her true rotten nature and never take her back after he became royalty because he would only consider the relationship with her as being in the past and move right on. So Nee is misunderstanding something here. It's Gan's fate with Thit that is allowing Nee a second chance with Thit, not the other way around. Nee is riding on Gan's fate.

I don't think Thit is aware when he fell for Gan. All he knows is that to see her is to feel immense pain. I think Thit fell for Nee because like Nee said, the environment added to the infactuation, but infactuation only lasts for a bit before it becomes nothing more than just a feeling in the past. Thit never fell in love with Nee; he didn't know who she was. How can he? It was simply infactuation. Now, if like Gan, who he calls a slut left and right, once he learns the truth of Nee's ugly past and still pursues her, now that's love. It's funny, Thit calls Gan a dirty person yet he is so attached to her YET Nee is supposedly the good one here but he never gives her the time of day. Thit loves Gan. :crush:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Omg I'm so hooked into this drama!! finally got me to register forums so I can post here lol! Love the leads they are really good~~~ waiting for new episodes gonna be hard :(

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ekskskks Tonight's episode Thit shed tear for Gan which he never did for anyone else is already a symbol that he loves her truly!! I think love doesn't have a reason.  Love plays with our emotions.  When we love someone, our emotions overwhelm us and that's what Thit is going through. Love is love, and love is blind.