AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I want to start the next page with something good. :D Heck, I just want to be the first commenter on this page! Haha, just kidding. Here's a sweet picture to remind us of Thit and Gan's happier moments. Here's to hoping they will have even more sweeter and touching scenes. They'll go through some hardships first, but they'll eventually get there someday. And they'll get each other again. :teary: I wish I could create something like this hehe. I'll get to it eventually. :D

Credit: ตูมตาม เดอะสตาร์7's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Awe.. How sweet. I ♥ the photo.

I love it, too, D~D! :wub: Some of their sweetest moments (but all their moments are sweet, even the heart-breaking ones :D)!!!

........Erm, this is really embarrassing and awkward, for I'm currently re-watching SSP's first few episodes...and my parents are watching it with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T :lmao: Yikes, watching steamy Thit x Gan scenes (and Nee's inappropriate scenes :p) with your parents is not fun... :nono1: :facepalm: I can't squeal too loud, and I keep smiling at all their cute scenes... We're on episode 2 right now. Gosh, it's so uncomfortable, for I'd rather watch it with my sister and sister-in-law, but at least, I'm introducing them to SSP. :lmao3: Those two better like it, too! :annoyed:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
I love it, too, D~D! :wub: Some of their sweetest moments (but all their moments are sweet, even the heart-breaking ones :D)!!!

........Erm, this is really embarrassing and awkward, for I'm currently re-watching SSP's first few episodes...and my parents are watching it with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T :lmao: Yikes, watching steamy Thit x Gan scenes (and Nee's inappropriate scenes :p) with your parents is not fun... :nono1: :facepalm: I can't squeal too loud, and I keep smiling at all their cute scenes... We're on episode 2 right now. Gosh, it's so uncomfortable, for I'd rather watch it with my sister and sister-in-law, but at least, I'm introducing them to SSP. :lmao3: Those two better like it, too! :annoyed:
Right?! When I told my mom about it, I rewatched the first few episodes with her and when I know the kissing scenes were getting near,I pretend to go do something in another room until I knew it was over. Then I walk back in the room and act like nothing happened lol it's just so awkward :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Right?! When I told my mom about it, I rewatched the first few episodes with her and when I know the kissing scenes were getting near,I pretend to go do something in another room until I knew it was over. Then I walk back in the room and act like nothing happened lol it's just so awkward :bhehe:

:lmao: :lmao3: Cool, that is so cute and funnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2: I do that, too. Some scenes...I just have to get away from the living room (where the TV is in), and I usually go to the kitchen hahaha...unless they're too darn good to be missed. Then, I have to endure my parents' presence. :p It is really awkward! :eyetwitch: If I can, I'd try to avoid watching lakorns with my parents, unless I really like the ones that they're watching. Funny, Vill is so good with her dual roles that even my father questions if they're really the same person! :loool: Yes, Dad, they are! There's only one Vill Wannarot Sontichai. :wub: It'd be great if there are two of them! I'd like one with Toomtam, and the other with Guy. :D

knight2010

sarNie Egg
in episode 8 when Vill got framed by her stepmother and Toomtam threw money in her face, did anyone notice that Toomtam angry expression did get gentler and softer when he held her face in his hands? i saw the pain and endearment in his eyes. is it just me? lol

AikOm^_^

knight2010 said:
in episode 8 when Vill got framed by her stepmother and Toomtam threw money in her face, did anyone notice that Toomtam angry expression did get gentler and softer when he held her face in his hands? i saw the pain and endearment in his eyes. is it just me? lol

Nope, it's not just you. :D Jun Ji was the first one to point that out. I'm happy you bought it up again. I :heart: that special moment! It's heart-breaking and touching, and also funny. Why is it funny? Well, because he asks her not to sleep with anyone else, but she doesn't answer him...she stands up and leaves him, without promising him. :rofl: So, since she doesn't answer him, that means...she's not going to close her heart to other guys in the future. :lol2: Yes! That would torture him! *Muah hahahaha!* :lmao3:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
That and much more! :lmao3: He better be ready to kiss up! And by that, I mean beg for forgiveness from her. :) Oh, but I suppose I also meant that I want him to be loving and sweet to her, too. :D
Yes, he does deserve more then a slap, but I am don't want her to be to harsh on him, although he deserve everything that Gan will do to him later.  Maybe a lil bit more then what Narin did to Kavee in Sawan Bieng.

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Yes, he does deserve more then a slap, but I am don't want her to be to harsh on him, although he deserve everything that Gan will do to him later.  Maybe a lil bit more then what Narin did to Kavee in Sawan Bieng.

Hahahaha, what's considered too harsh for you? I guess one of the harshest things Thit will face is getting almost mowed down by the carriage/"taxi" driver that he tries to stop (whose carriage [?] Gan is riding in). :lol2:

thaochristina

sarNie Egg
Oh my goodness...I've got so much to read and catch up! lol, I can't wait until Monday. I keep rewatching the good scenes. Sighs....just a few more days.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
same here..I patiently wait for Monday and Tuesday to come by sooner.  Just want to know what's going to happen?

Love Vill and Tumtom! He looks really handsome in that wallpaper up there. ^_^ Vill is beautiful too. ^_^

Anyone knows what's Tumtom's or Vill's next lakorn?

AikOm^_^

thaochristina said:
Oh my goodness...I've got so much to read and catch up! lol, I can't wait until Monday. I keep rewatching the good scenes. Sighs....just a few more days.

Yes, I'm waiting anxiously for Monday, too. And yep, I'm re-watching the good scenes, too. :D As a matter of fact, all the episodes right now. Currently on episode 4. :D

Nangfah11 said:
same here..I patiently wait for Monday and Tuesday to come by sooner.  Just want to know what's going to happen?

Love Vill and Tumtom!

Anyone knows what's Tumtom's or Vill's next lakorn?

I love them, too, Nangfah11. :wub: If we're lucky, hopefully they'll get to pair up again! :D Sadly, Vill isn't linked to any upcoming lakorn right now. :no: But Toomtam's next lakorn is Koom Nang Kruan with Pinky Sawika and Mo Monchanok. :) My biased mind will always think Vill's his best leading lady. :wink:

Here's the AF thread for Koom Nang Kruan: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57970-ch5-koom-nang-kruan-exact"]Koom Nang Kruan[/url].

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Omg... How funny... I'm rewatching SSP too. See.. We're thinking alike. Lol....yeah.. Understand what u mean.. Sometime watching movies or other things with my parents is weird but most defiantly when it's with dads. they would just sit there and watch and say nothing. Lol, when its Asian movies.. It's not so awkward but when it comes to amercan movies where sometime the people make-out or the love scene.. I just get up and leave for a while and gone back.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Nope, it's not just you. :D Jun Ji was the first one to point that out. I'm happy you bought it up again. I :heart: that special moment! It's heart-breaking and touching, and also funny. Why is it funny? Well, because he asks her not to sleep with anyone else, but she doesn't answer him...she stands up and leaves him, without promising him. :rofl: So, since she doesn't answer him, that means...she's not going to close her heart to other guys in the future. :lol2: Yes! That would torture him! *Muah hahahaha!* :lmao3:
Yeah.. That's scene was funny.. He was such an ass !! He throws her money( calling her a whore) than he says not to sleep with other people. ( WTH- its like.. dude .. when u already calling me a whore.. u think a whore would listen to u when u ask them not to sleep around anymore just for u.. now thats really dumb). Lol
Than i like the way she just walks away.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg... How funny... I'm rewatching SSP too. See.. We're thinking alike. Lol....yeah.. Understand what u mean.. Sometime watching movies or other things with my parents is weird but most defiantly when it's with dads. they would just sit there and watch and say nothing. Lol, when its Asian movies.. It's not so awkward but when it comes to amercan movies where sometime the people make-out or the love scene.. I just get up and leave for a while and gone back.

LOL, the sweet scenes in the first 7 episodes are my medicine for the bitterness in episode 8. :D Ooh, I definitely agree with you it's even more uncomfortable when your dad is there. :faint: So true about dads! :lmao2: Yes, definitely, American movies are WAY worse! :facepalm: But Asian movies have their fair share of inappropriate movies, too. :p

D~D said:
Yeah.. That's scene was funny.. He was such an ass !! He throws her money( calling her a whore) than he says not to sleep with other people. ( WTH- its like.. dude .. when u already calling me a whore.. u think a whore would listen to u when u ask them not to sleep around anymore just for u.. now thats really dumb). Lol
Than i like the way she just walks away.

:rofl: I'm laughing at Thit's illogical thinking, but crying for Gan. :cry: Gosh, thinking about the hurt and sadness in her eyes still tear me up! Well, Thit is hurting, too, but he's the one inflicting pain to Gan intentionally; Gan, on the other hand, does it unintentionally. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
I want to start the next page with something good. :D Heck, I just want to be the first commenter on this page! Haha, just kidding. Here's a sweet picture to remind us of Thit and Gan's happier moments. Here's to hoping they will have even more sweeter and touching scenes. They'll go through some hardships first, but they'll eventually get there someday. And they'll get each other again. :teary: I wish I could create something like this hehe. I'll get to it eventually. :D

Credit: ตูมตาม เดอะสตาร์7's Facebook.

I love this beautiful wallpaper of Thit and Gan. The depth in Thit's eyes express so much love. Mr. Handsome. hahaha.
Toomtam and Vill is such a beautiful couple! Muahs! XD

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, I'm waiting anxiously for Monday, too. And yep, I'm re-watching the good scenes, too. :D As a matter of fact, all the episodes right now. Currently on episode 4. :D

I love them, too, Nangfah11. :wub: If we're lucky, hopefully they'll get to pair up again! :D Sadly, Vill isn't linked to any upcoming lakorn right now. :no: But Toomtam's next lakorn is Koom Nang Kruan with Pinky Sawika and Mo Monchanok. :) My biased mind will always think Vill's his best leading lady. :wink:

Here's the AF thread for Koom Nang Kruan: Koom Nang Kruan.
I saw him with this other actress and I just didn't like it, it wasn't the same. I think he only matches Vill..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lilo said:
Finally got the opportunity to catch up this drama. Omg how the heck is Thit saying that Gan is the one that gave him pain. When he is the one that cause her more pain then anything. Because he was the one keep not wanting to believe what he was trying to tell him along. :scratchhead2: Honesty, I would not want to keep a promise to a female who left me knowing that I was a nothing, and how that she know who I am, now I am something to her.  Thit need a slap in the head...ugh...just is lucky he is quite handsome I just holding back. :lol2:
I'm with you on this one.  Thit just doesn't make much sense at all here huh?  :shrug: He needs to sit his ADD self down & focus on the bigger picture here.  Now that he knows there's a fake Gan, he should have realized that he's the one causing her pain instead.  He mistakenly took Gan for the fake Gan...accuses her of this and that...when she straight told him she's never met him or know him before.  You say he needs a slap in the head??? Hm...I say he needs a whole new brain!  :crazy:

Maiko^_^ said:
Thit is more at fault. :D Yep, I'm actually rooting for Gan to play hard to get. Like I said earlier, I'm not too fond of stubborn nang'eks, but in this rare case, Thit deserves the hardest struggle for all Thai lakorn p'eks: begging for forgiveness from the n'ek. Well, it's one of the hardest struggles. :p Thit needs to face some difficulties in winning Gan's love. :yes: Wit and/or some other cute guy should be there to challenge him. :woot:
Someone mentioned before that part of Thit's insecurity has to do with Gan not comforting him...not even once.  I meant to comment on that, but just totally forgot.  If Gan would just embrace Thit once or show that she cares...maybe...just maybe...Thit might not believe others so quickly.  I too can't stand stubborn n'eks, but in this case...I give Gan every right to be and I hope she plays super stubborn.  Thit won't even give Gan a chance to explain herself. 

cool :) said:
:lmao3:  :rofl: Must be an Asian thing because I know I do that too!  

Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao: :lmao3: Cool, that is so cute and funnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao2: I do that, too. Some scenes...I just have to get away from the living room (where the TV is in), and I usually go to the kitchen hahaha...unless they're too darn good to be missed. Then, I have to endure my parents' presence. :p It is really awkward! :eyetwitch: If I can, I'd try to avoid watching lakorns with my parents, unless I really like the ones that they're watching. Funny, Vill is so good with her dual roles that even my father questions if they're really the same person! :loool: Yes, Dad, they are! There's only one Vill Wannarot Sontichai. :wub: It'd be great if there are two of them! I'd like one with Toomtam, and the other with Guy. :D
It is veeeeeeery awkward, I agree.  Now, I don't tell my parents the exact time it airs anymore.  That way, I get to watch it on my ipad first and then stream it on our TV for them to watch on their own.  

knight2010 said:
Yes, such a bittersweet scene.  And when Gan walked away...my heart shattered.  

lilo said:
:lol2: Kavee deserved EVERYTHING that Narin did to him.  He hurt her both physically & mentally.  Even if Narin never forgives Kavee, I couldn't blame her.  Narin really did suffered.  Kavee was just so..."rai." Thit is more of lovesick puppy.  He's mean & nice at the same time.  

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
I'm with you on this one.  Thit just doesn't make much sense at all here huh?  :shrug: He needs to sit his ADD self down & focus on the bigger picture here.  Now that he knows there's a fake Gan, he should have realized that he's the one causing her pain instead.  He mistakenly took Gan for the fake Gan...accuses her of this and that...when she straight told him she's never met him or know him before.  You say he needs a slap in the head??? Hm...I say he needs a whole new brain!  :crazy:

Someone mentioned before that part of Thit's insecurity has to do with Gan not comforting him...not even once.  I meant to comment on that, but just totally forgot.  If Gan would just embrace Thit once or show that she cares...maybe...just maybe...Thit might not believe others so quickly.  I too can't stand stubborn n'eks, but in this case...I give Gan every right to be and I hope she plays super stubborn.  Thit won't even give Gan a chance to explain herself. 

:lmao3:  :rofl: Must be an Asian thing because I know I do that too!  

It is veeeeeeery awkward, I agree.  Now, I don't tell my parents the exact time it airs anymore.  That way, I get to watch it on my ipad first and then stream it on our TV for them to watch on their own.  

Yes, such a bittersweet scene.  And when Gan walked away...my heart shattered.  

:lol2: Kavee deserved EVERYTHING that Narin did to him.  He hurt her both physically & mentally.  Even if Narin never forgives Kavee, I couldn't blame her.  Narin really did suffered.  Kavee was just so..."rai." Thit is more of lovesick puppy.  He's mean & nice at the same time.  
Yes, Kavee deserved all the harsh treatment that Narin did to him. I agree with you when you said that Thit is more of lovesick puppy. LOL when you said he need a new brain. :rofl: