aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko, you are truly a Vill and Tumtom fan. I am shipping their boat with you. hehe :)

~~

I want to watch ep.9 and 10 real bad. I want to find out how things will progress from here on!!! :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
I am really glad that I still haven't started watching this lakorn yet or I will (definitely) be addicted!! Can't wait til next Friday to watch this series and thank you for all the spoilers

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Finally got the opportunity to catch up this drama. Omg how the heck is Thit saying that Gan is the one that gave him pain. When he is the one that cause her more pain then anything. Because he was the one keep not wanting to believe what he was trying to tell him along. :scratchhead2: Honesty, I would not want to keep a promise to a female who left me knowing that I was a nothing, and how that she know who I am, now I am something to her.  Thit need a slap in the head...ugh...just is lucky he is quite handsome I just holding back. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oi, I'm back! Time for my currently favorite AF thread! :woot: I am so lucky that I was able to come home 30 minutes early. :worthy: My lucky stars are watching over me. :spin: Thanks for understanding that I need to be on this thread, stars!

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh, Maiko. I just love you so much for replying to everyone's posts :)
Well, off to go see the episodes! Woot! Hope I don't get too mad xD

Awh!!! :blush: :D I love you guys for all your sweet comments and contributions to this thread (actually, all the threads here on AF)! Trust me, it wouldn't be fun without any of you guys. I'll be the only one talking to myself. :lolyup: I can reply to ALL the posts, but replying to most of them will do. :D Thankies for your sweet and touching comment, Huajaikaungtur! :grouphug: I hope you have fun watching episodes 7 and 8, especially 7!!! xD Because that has their love scene! :pervie:

Ntsuab-Ci said:
@ Maiko; I thought it was pretty weird but I did very enjoy it too cause I'm kinda falling for Nat. <3 

Just finish ep. 8 & I don't really have anything to say. I was happy when Wit appeared. :) I love how Wasan threaten Nee but I wish he would just tell the truth to Thit even if he's evil. -.- Summary for ep. 10 part 2 sounds interesting! I really do hope the step father tells the truth. Well... if he does, I have a feeling Nee's gonna have a plan. But if she doesn't, YAAAY! Excited to read ep. 11 next. Once again, thank you so so so much aiyaja for the summaries. xD

Nat is a cutie (his funny, chinky eyes!), but I'm just really annoyed with his Wasan character. xD So, for me, it's Toomtam first, then Guy, and finally, Nat. :coverlaf: *Sigh* If only Wasan is manlier and less...money-hungry. It makes him look pathetic. :p Hah! I was excited when Wit appears, too! Sadly, it was just for one scene! :lmao: He needs to spend more time with his family!!! Give Thit more heck!  :wink: Ooh, you're right, Ntsuab-Ci! Even if Visoot, Nee's stepfather, were to tell the truth, Nee will definitely counterattack with something else. :scratchchin: No way she's giving up so easily... We'll just have to wait for Aiyaja's translations when the summary for episode 11 is posted. :spin: Yep, thank you for translating for us, Aiyaja!!! :grouphug:

cool :) said:
i agree with huajaikaungtur, I :heart: u for spending your time replying to all our posts Maiko  :thumbsup: 

And I :heart: all of you for talking with me and sharing your cute and interesting thoughts about this lakorn! :grouphug: Thank you, Cool! :blush: I'm having the time of my life sharing thoughts with you guys. :clap2:

Nangfah11 said:
Maiko, you are truly a Vill and Tumtom fan. I am shipping their boat with you. hehe :)

~~

I want to watch ep.9 and 10 real bad. I want to find out how things will progress from here on!!! :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

Awh, hehe, I'm sure I'm not the only one! :woot: From a biased point, they're perfect in whatever they do. :cloud9: But from an unbiased point (that I don't really pay attention to :D), there are areas in which both of them can improve. But they're absolutely magic together! :spin: I love them on screen, and I love Thit x Gan. :D I'm so happy you're shipping them with me, Nangfah11! :grouphug: :yahoo: Yes, even though I'm going to be so unhappy with the events that will happen in Thit and Gan's lives, I'm looking forward to all of their scenes. Want to see how their love will grow. :wub:

711Purplicious said:
I am really glad that I still haven't started watching this lakorn yet or I will (definitely) be addicted!! Can't wait til next Friday to watch this series and thank you for all the spoilers

:rofl: It will drive you crazy! Copying dear Cool's words: you will be in a whirlwind of emotions! :yes: (Love your words, Cool! xD)

lilo said:
Finally got the opportunity to catch up this drama. Omg how the heck is Thit saying that Gan is the one that gave him pain. When he is the one that cause her more pain then anything. Because he was the one keep not wanting to believe what he was trying to tell him along. :scratchhead2: Honesty, I would not want to keep a promise to a female who left me knowing that I was a nothing, and how that she know who I am, now I am something to her.  Thit need a slap in the head...ugh...just is lucky he is quite handsome I just holding back. :lol2:

Talk about being illogical, huh? Men! But...he's hurt, too; they both hurt each other out of love (though I definitely blame Thit more, just because he's the guy, and guys are normally at fault more than girls :D). :teary: They just need to trust and believe in each other, so that their love will grow stronger. :lmao3: to your last bolded sentence!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
But true they are both hurt. But he was the one who was being stubborn with Gan told him that he isn't the girl he fall for. Right I now I am not with in this ep. I hope Gan isn't too soft on him and let him slide away easy. Lol

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
But true they are both hurt. But he was the one who was being stubborn with Gan told him that he isn't the girl he fall for. Right I now I am not with in this ep. I hope Gan isn't too soft on him and let him slide away easy. Lol

Thit is more at fault. :D Yep, I'm actually rooting for Gan to play hard to get. Like I said earlier, I'm not too fond of stubborn nang'eks, but in this rare case, Thit deserves the hardest struggle for all Thai lakorn p'eks: begging for forgiveness from the n'ek. Well, it's one of the hardest struggles. :p Thit needs to face some difficulties in winning Gan's love. :yes: Wit and/or some other cute guy should be there to challenge him. :woot:

AikOm^_^

Lol MAIKO !! Those weren't my words X) I was reciting the words from KimBerry :p

...Oops, I feel so ashamed of myself. :smack: I generally remember all the comments...generally. xD :whahuh: Sorry, KimBerry! To 711Purplicious, forget what I said earlier; those words ("whirlwind of emotions") are actually KimBerry's words. :blush: Hahah, thanks for the correction, Cool! I'll have to be more alert from now on. :loool:

AikOm^_^

Yes, I love that music video, too. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing, Nangfah11! :D I would love to make my own Toomtam x Vill (Thit x Gan hehe) videos, but I don't have a good movie maker program. :teary: *Sigh* Ooh, but I love it that there are SSP fans making videos of my currently favorite pra'nang! :wub: All the videos are so beautiful and touching! :cry: SSP :heart:!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
555 maiko I don't blame u. I dont evn remember alot of the posts :no: lol I don't evn remember some of the posts I be posting up :lol:

AikOm^_^

555 maiko I don't blame u. I dont evn remember alot of the posts :no: lol I don't evn remember some of the posts I be posting up :lol:

:lmao2: I repeat myself a lot! xD Just to get the point across. :rofl: Or sometimes, it's because I forget if I said it before or not. :lol2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed catching up on all the comments/thoughts.  Also, knowing that we all are in this emotional wreck train is awesome  :grouphug:

There are going to be more and more misunderstandings before we get any sweet scenes  :weep:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Both episode are up with subs but you guys make me too scared to watch them  :lmao:  Thit is such an idiot  :weee:  I'll have to hold my patience with him! 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I enjoyed catching up on all the comments/thoughts.  Also, knowing that we all are in this emotional wreck train is awesome  :grouphug:

There are going to be more and more misunderstandings before we get any sweet scenes  :weep:

:yes: :D :grouphug: back! Glad that you caught up, Ceda_lee! I know that happy feeling when you do, and also when we feel emotionally connected! :D Yes...I'm so sad, knowing that, too! About the misunderstandings issues before the sweet scenes. :teary:

queenyeon said:
Both episode are up with subs but you guys make me too scared to watch them  :lmao:  Thit is such an idiot  :weee:  I'll have to hold my patience with him! 

:lolyup: He is, and he will make you want to :smack: him!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched the episodes and oh goshh, I don't even know how to explain. First of all, I am so pissed off at Toomtam's stupid character for believing Nee and being so mean to Gan but then I'm also excited .. xD to see more fiery scenes, Lol. Toomtam is so mean yet I can't help but smile at him. He's so handsome when he's mad. LOL.
But I can't get carried away by his looks ... I have to be mad at him, LOL.
My heart hurts so much for Gan -- she's so pitiful ;~;

Episode 7 -- that 'one' scene was so hot even though there could have been more ... but I'll just use my imagination for the rest, taha. I did enjoy the Toomtam & Vill scenes though.
Episode 8 -- how do I explain how I felt? Pissed of. Now, I see why everyone's so mad, >.<

Oh lakorns, you really know how to give me all sorts of emotions.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Just watched the episodes and oh goshh, I don't even know how to explain. First of all, I am so pissed off at Toomtam's stupid character for believing Nee and being so mean to Gan but then I'm also excited .. xD to see more fiery scenes, Lol. Toomtam is so mean yet I can't help but smile at him. He's so handsome when he's mad. LOL.
But I can't get carried away by his looks ... I have to be mad at him, LOL.
My heart hurts so much for Gan -- she's so pitiful ;~;

Episode 7 -- that 'one' scene was so hot even though there could have been more ... but I'll just use my imagination for the rest, taha. I did enjoy the Toomtam & Vill scenes though.
Episode 8 -- how do I explain how I felt? Pissed of. Now, I see why everyone's so mad, >.<

Oh lakorns, you really know how to give me all sorts of emotions.

:lmao: Right? We do feel all sorts of conflicting emotions for lakorns... *Sigh* If only SSP stays sweet and simple...but no, it wouldn't be an Exact lakorn without drama. :whaha: I'm not too fond of the direction that SSP is taking, to be honest. :scratchchin: I don't mind a little bit of drama and misunderstandings, but the way SSP is going right now, I'm so dreading the second half...Exact may mess it up. Wonderful beginning, but unsatisfying middle and ending. :cry: Please don't disappoint us too much, Exact! :spin:

Yep, their willing scene could be more, but I love it nevertheless. :woot: I'll explain more in my review (which...I still need to finish for episodes 3-6 first!!! GRR!). LOL, we're all angry with episode 8... Not sure who I dislike more; the evil Nee or the idiotic Thit. Eh, Nee for now, since it's her malevolent actions that drive Thit crazy and confused. :lol:

:lolyup: I agree with you, too, about the fiery scenes. :woot2: Although the misunderstanding scenes are going to upset us, Thit's aggressive actions towards Gan are so worth squealing over. :spicy: Toomtam indeed is handsome when he's mad; yet that doesn't stop me from disliking his character! :smack: Love the Gan and Thit scenes! Boo to Nee! :rant:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Thit, really deserve the slap that Gan gave him with what he said to her. He believe everyone so easily. This dude! :rant:

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Thit, really deserve the slap that Gan gave him with what he said to her. He believe everyone so easily. This dude! :rant:

That and much more! :lmao3: He better be ready to kiss up! And by that, I mean beg for forgiveness from her. :) Oh, but I suppose I also meant that I want him to be loving and sweet to her, too. :D