ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
xox said:
I'm eating bitter squash with my mom right while reading all this and i'm tellin you, I can't even taste the bitterness at all!! I'm too angry!
:lmao3: I haven't even seen today's episode, but this comment made me laugh so hard.  Btw...I hate bitter squash.  I don't know how you can eat that.  

jun ji

sarNie Egg
72701 said:
:rant:  the praeg is stupid while the bad guys can tell the difference b/wn the twins.
Hence it is called "blind love"... cause he sure is blinded by love, to the point he couldn't tell from the more reserved and timid Gan as compared to the outright man-eater that is Nee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Manager is slowly posting up Episode 10's Summary, so this is half of it. *SPOILER* Dang, I could have used this a long time ago. Hahah.

Episode 10 Part 1: Nee is scared of what Wason, the guest who will be revealing the truth, will say, so she goes over to his house while Im Jai is at work. Son admits that he's going to tell the truth, which is betraying what he had agreed with Nee. Nee calls him all sorts of names and asks him what does he want from her? Son tells her, well, "I've already gotten your money, already gotten your body, there's nothing left to want. Who knows, I may even marry a royalty (Ying)." The Step Father and Ying go and visit the Father at his house; he has gradually recovered and can speak a bit now. The Step Father and Ying tell the Father the truth about Nee trying to steal her older sister's husband, the Father is left disappointed but says, the bad one should face the consequences. Gan hands some documents to Thit in his office. Thit looks at Gan and asks her, "You know already right that Grandma invited Wason tomorrow to reveal who his wife really is? And if his answers are different from yesterday's incident, who am I to believe?" Gan says, "It's up to you. Either way, it doesn't matter, I've already decided to leave the palace." Thit responds in anger, "So no matter what, you're going to leave and live with him right." Gan answers, "Think whatever you want. I promised Grandma that I would stay at the palace until my Father has fully recovered, he has already recovered quite well and has returned back home, I think it's time I take my leave." Thit responds in anger again, "Then you're welcome to go wherever you want, don't come back and let me see your face again." Gan answers in a fed up tone, "I promise that I will never return and allow you to see my face again. And if one day, you know the truth, you will regret for misunderstanding me." Gan walks out. Urai overhears the Step Father and Father speak about having Son clear up the truth tomorrow, so she rushes over to the Soorayagan's palace to claim half of the money Nee owes her for putting up a show. Rat tries to stop her but she dashes out. Nee is over at the palace searching for valuable things to sell to pay Son. All of the rooms are locked and there's nothing pricey out for show. She then stumbles upon Thit and Gan's wedding photos and notices that Gan was wearing a very nice diamond necklace. She goes back into her room and searches for it and finds it. The Step Mother has a maid go get Nee but Nee refuses to see anyone and rushes out of the palace to see Son, the Step Mother sees and follows. Nee meets Son in a dark alley, she takes out the necklace and tells Son to shut his face but then all of a sudden, the Step Mother grabs the necklace. Nee and the Step Mother play tug a war and Gan grabs a log and hits her unconscious. Son is shocked. Nee tells Son to help discard the body, Son was like, heck no, it's not my problem. Then a car pops up on the road, both runs to hide and comes back up on the road after the car leaves but then, the body goes missing.

The next morning Thit knocks on Gan's door; he asks her if she's ready. She answers yes. Both are walking towards the meeting room quiet, each thinking of different things. Thit says, "You're probably happy that you can finally be free." Gan says, "Yes, you can set up a date for the divorce, I'm always ready." Thit responds out of spite, "Grandma didn't even have to call for Wason to clarify anything when you're going to leave no matter what." Gan answers, "This would be a good thing.  If Wason stands firm that I am that woman, you can be relieved that Nee is still pure, which will suited to be the daughter-n-law of Soorayagan." Gan then turns her face and gazes at Thit accepting her fate, "But if he says that it's Nee, then you can go ahead and just think of it as a lie because no matter what, I am not a good person in your eyes anyway." Wason tells a sappy story weaved of lies and clarifies that it's Gan who is the woman he has relations with and that Nee should stop protecting her older sister. Son takes out Ying's check and says, "I'm sorry. I cannot accuse such an innocent woman like Nee." Thit and everyone else is shocked except for Gan who remains silent and calm accepting her fate. Nee throws a sappy tantrum and cries. Thit comforts her and is disappointed in Gan and his own family for hurting Nee and scolds at everyone that they have gone too far, even if they didn't like Nee, they shouldn't have done that. Gan walks out towards her room. Thit follows while Nee is watching from afar with satisfaction. Thit asks, "You knew all along about Ying paying Wason to tell lies and accuse Nee?" Gan, "Yes." Thit, "If you knew, why didn't you stop it? And here you are acting all sad as if you were the one who made sacrifices. What is your heart made out of? That you would hurt your younger sister like this?" Gan, "Since things have already happened the way the did, let's get a divorce as soon as possible." Thit, "Okay, since you want to leave to death, I'm not going to oppose. Good, that way, I will sign the marriage papers with Nee immediately when we sign the divorce papers." Thit walks away and leaves Gan in tears. Nee is watching with glee but is interrupted by Son. Son says, "The reason why I decided to help you was because I will have a steady income when you become the Mrs, so don't play with me or else I'll make you fall from the sky." Urai eventually makes it back home and Rat rushes over to her, Urai utters Ganda...and faints. They call the ambulance. At the school, Ying explains to the Step Father that he doesn't have to worry about Nee anymore, as she'll be staying there and it's actually Gan who will be leaving.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
jun ji said:
Hence it is called "blind love"... cause he sure is blinded by love, to the point he couldn't tell from the more reserved and timid Gan as compared to the outright man-eater that is Nee.

Lmao at "man-eater". 555555

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Thank you, Khun aiyaja, again for the summary!

Khun Thit, ah, Khun Thit... how can you say that you don't want to see her face again when she has the same face as Nee????!!!!  Men... lakorn men... they are so difficult to understand!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wait... So this is only half of EP 10 spoiler ..... Rite aiyaja ???
Omg... I'm gonna get a headache!!!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Anonyblue post up Tit and Gan's Bittersweet Moments [SSP Episode 8].
Watch it here :
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4_tTk8CFc

BTW.. Anonyblue choose's the BEST part to sub !! (Squeal)

I believe that when Thit have thrown Gan the money.. That was when it finally hits her that she would not try to even explain herside of the story anymore. That's why the spoiler that aiyaja shows that Gan doesn't care anymore and to let Thit believe in what he wants. I like that , she is so going to be independent !! And strong.. Well.. A little I guess. Although she loves him.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aww, I have so much catching up to do -- 2 episodes but after reading all the comments, Episode 8 seems to piss off people.
Erg, I hope it's not too infuriating.
Also, I'm to the point where I just love seeing Toomtam & Vill scenes even if it's evil Vill xD I just love all their scenes, Lol.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
They are adorable!!! :wub: I actually posted some of the IG clips from the video a lot of pages ago, but I'm glad you shared the whole video with us. Love seeing those two together again! I'm grateful to the person who puts it all together! I love their promotion videos for SSP! Too sad that they're not doing a lot of promotions right now... :cry: Toomtam is just freakin' hot in the second video in which he is exercising! I couldn't look away from his arms! :drools: And Vill's just too gorgeous! My favorite clip (although I love all the IG clips hehe) is the one of them dancing to the song. Too darn cute! :spicy:

Here's another video of them dancing, Xox, if you haven't seen it yet. :D Awh, I wish there's a full clip of just Toomtam and Vill dancing to the song (meaning the whole behind the scene of them dancing hehe). :p Vill's part starts around the 0:52 mark, Toomtam's part around 1:04 (haha, his voice is so funny!), and their part together starts around 1:17. :woot:

Credit: exactchannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyYKgMqfig

That was me! :D I said that! Well, I'm one of those who said it. :p
I haven't seen any of those clips. Matter of fact, I've never even heard of the song. Lol...But Toomtam and Vill sure do look super cute dancing together! Love them!

Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, sorry, Xox. Yes, his girlfriend's May Sirin. Don't be too depressed; at least we can still enjoy Toomtam and Vill on screen together! :wub: I love them off screen, too! :)
I still can't believe it!!! :cry1:  

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: I haven't even seen today's episode, but this comment made me laugh so hard.  Btw...I hate bitter squash.  I don't know how you can eat that.  
Lol! I so happen to like it. Alot of younger people don't. It's understandable. Haha. Today's episode was 10000000000000000x's MORE BITTER!!! I'm still recovering. 

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
Anonyblue post up Tit and Gan's Bittersweet Moments [SSP Episode 8].
Watch it here :
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4_tTk8CFc

I believe that when Thit have thrown Gan the money.. That was when it finally hits her that she would not try to even explain herside of the story anymore. That's why the spoiler that aiyaja shows that Gan doesn't care anymore and to let Thit believe in what he wants. I like that , she is so going to be independent !! And strong.. Well.. A little I guess. Although she loves him.
Thanks for this! It's even more frustrating watching without eng subs! It's like you're hurting but you have no idea what they're saying. 

Sigh....I'm not looking forward to next week's episodes either. :no:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@xox after finding courage to watch all of ep 8, I went downstairs for food & guess what was served up? Stir fry bitter squash & beef. Your comment got me lmao. I hope Aiyaja gets to post the second half of the spoiler for episode 10. I hope it gets better for Gan. A smart pra'ek in a lakorn is a rare species so I'm not going to get too worked up about it. I like Toomtam as Id from his first lakorn better. I'm just curious how they gonna turn things around for Gan. Seems like Nee got the upper hand here. Where is Wit in all this? Hmmm.... Anyhow glad to see Rat not as bad as her mother. I might have to take a break from the lakorn till it finishes. Can't stand the feeling of anxiousness in addition to my other mental issues.

D~D

sarNie Adult
xox said:
Thanks for this! It's even more frustrating watching without eng subs! It's like you're hurting but you have no idea what they're saying. 

Sigh....I'm not looking forward to next week's episodes either. :no:
No problem. I love to help when I know I can. :)
It's so true.. It is frustrating. But I can't help it but have to watch it.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow!!! Just check out Viki and EP-7 is done with sub. That was SUPER fast. thanX so much Viki SSP team.. I ♥ u guys. ^o^ If I could.. I would buy each and every one of u a sweet ass cupcake w/LOVE. Only if I understood thai, I'll be right there w/ the team subbing as well.
¥ [^O^] ¥

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I wish the producers would throw in a super handsome, gentle and sweet 2nd male lead to court Gan while Thit is with Nee.  Make him so jealous to the point of breaking that he realizes what he had in Gan that is seriously missing in Nee - besides a heart!  As Nom Sai stated in one of aiyaja's summaries before, if they divorce, Gan would be snatched up in a heartbeat!  That will surely light his butt on fire and get some sense knocked into him!

One thing about this lakorn is that it never really explained to us how Gan has come to love Thit.  From the beginning, it was him that was persuing her, of course he thinking she was her twin sister, but still... what made her fall for him?

I'm assuming that it is the kind-hearted and sweet Thithi that made her heart skip a beat?  That is when he is sweet and gentle and not the jerk that he's been.  They should've elaborated on that a bit more.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
jun ji said:
I'm assuming that it is the kind-hearted and sweet Thithi that made her heart skip a beat?  That is when he is sweet and gentle and not the jerk that he's been.  They should've elaborated on that a bit more.

yea, that's what Gan said actually but it was very brief.  I remember she mentioned that to her female friend.  She loves Thit because she sees in him his sincerity for that woman (Nee) that never loves him.  She loves him for his kindness but she herself has NEVER utter a single word that she loves him that's why he's so insecure with her and is so jealous of her with other men. lol 5555555

D~D

sarNie Adult
jun ji said:
I wish the producers would throw in a super handsome, gentle and sweet 2nd male lead to court Gan while Thit is with Nee.  Make him so jealous to the point of breaking that he realizes what he had in Gan that is seriously missing in Nee - besides a heart!  As Nom Sai stated in one of aiyaja's summaries before, if they divorce, Gan would be snatched up in a heartbeat!  That will surely light his butt on fire and get some sense knocked into him!

One thing about this lakorn is that it never really explained to us how Gan has come to love Thit.  From the beginning, it was him that was persuing her, of course he thinking she was her twin sister, but still... what made her fall for him?

Ur so funny.. some of us were hoping for another guy as well. Since their still filming, they might add someone in( finger cross, but I doubt it). But it's true like u said... How did Gan fall in love with Thit ?? Well.. I'm also guessing that its b/c he pour his love out there for Gan( believing she's the evil twin), and she yearns to be LOVE. ( Awh..so sweet and sad at the same time).
Also .. Like what DaisyDukes said is true. I remember that part.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ohmygosh, Nee is sure an evil, selfish sister to her twin.  She is so cold. She doesnt even care about her stepfather who loves her dearly.

Thit why are you so confused and jealous of Gan? lol Seriously, you just don't want to lose her. hahaha