cool :)

sarNie Adult
Forealz Maiko??! Toomtam's dating May?! Oh man I'm gunna cry myself to sleep :'( toomtum's taken,noooo,I was hoping for an off screen romance with toomtum n vill,not him and may lol. Man I can't see them together tho . Oh well,I'm okay with whoever he dates...maybe .. Anyways only like 6 more hours :nailbiter:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Maiko, ur so damn hilarious..lol.. Those lil faces makes me laugh all the time.

Awh! U 2 cute, D~D! :grouphug: I love the faces you make, too! :wink:

cool :) said:
Forealz Maiko??! Toomtam's dating May?! Oh man I'm gunna cry myself to sleep :'( toomtum's taken,noooo,I was hoping for an off screen romance with toomtum n vill,not him and may lol. Man I can't see them together tho . Oh well,I'm okay with whoever he dates...maybe .. Anyways only like 6 more hours :nailbiter:

No, not you, too, Cool! :no: LOL, I think we're taking it too seriously. You're going to make me cry with you. :cry: I was hoping for an off screen romance, too (I still am, in the back of my evil mind :p), but it's all right. Toomtam and Vill are amazing on screen, and that's all that matters. We can still enjoy watching them on the big screen. :clap2: No, don't cry yourself to sleep; watch Thit and Gan scenes before going to sleep. That's what I'm going to do. :pervie: Yes, six or so more hours before the next episode! So much for sleeping early. -_- K, nite, you guys! Talk to you more in the morning. :wink: :goodnite: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

A couple more minutes until the next episode! :) But I'm still sleepy and tired and not too excited, because of the heartache in store for poor Gan today. :teary:

Ooh! SSP gets an article from Lyn @ Lyn's Lakorn Blog! :yahoo: Lyn's comments aren't positive for Thit's character, but it's still an honor that she features something on SSP, whether it's good or bad. :D If anybody wishes to read it, you can click on the following link. :wink:

http://iheartlakorns.com/2013/08/toom-tam-in-sut-sai-pan-will-infuriate-you"]Toom Tam in ‘Sut Sai Pan’ will infuriate you.[/url]

A few pictures! Short and sweet hehe. Credits: Vill's Twitter & IG.

Note: Hmm...why is Gan wearing black? Could there be another funeral? :eek: The last picture makes me think she's going to move far away from Thit and stay alone at a secluded place. :teary:

Two IG videos. Credits: Vill & sudsaipan2013's IGs.

Gandaomanee talking.
Vill and May feeding fishes.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
In today's episode,Thit was so annoying omgee . i currently hate him X/ the only person I'm loving right now is the grandma,she's holding everything together :') maaan, I WANTED TO SLAP HIM 555

AikOm^_^

Ai, today's episode...

Whaaaaaaaaaa! :cry: :cry1: Almost no sweet Gan and Thit scenes. I'm so sad...! A lot of intense and heart-breaking scenes. I think Toomtam did a wonderful job as shocked and confused Thit in the beginning of today's episode. I saw a load of conflicted emotions on his face. :weep: Vill is getting better and better at her rai role as Nee! I applaud her! :clap2: But I dislike Nee so! :rant:

Quite several funny moments today, despite the drama. T_T It was hilarious when Urai (Ann Alicha) and Rut (Apple) meet Gandaomanee. She tells them she's Gan's younger twin sister. Their reactions are priceless! (Well, I can actually put a price on it. :lol:) When they both repeat the same thing after Nee, it was too perfect! They were in sync! :rofl: And then they lift up Nee's arm and check out her every angle to compare her with Gan's image. I love it when Nee yells at them out of annoyance! :lmao3: All three of them were great! :bravo:

*Sigh* I was expecting more out of Gan and Thit's first meeting in today's episode... The scene in which he throws the money in her face tears me up! :weep: Toomtam and Vill are awesome together! :D Poor Gan! But I can understand Thit's anger and accusations. He's still a jerk, though. :p There is at least one bittersweet Gan x Thit scene; I love it when she's packing her clothes at the end of the episode, and he comes in and takes her clothes out of the suitcase. He grabs her hand and starts yelling at her. It makes me happy, because I know he still cares enough for her to be angry that she's leaving him. :teary:

Preview for next week's episode makes me unhappy. Gan and Nee finally meet. But Gan will have to endure Nee's presence and seeing Thit and Nee together. Aahhhhh, my poor Gan! :lmao:

cool :) said:
In today's episode,Thit was so annoying omgee . i currently hate him X/ the only person I'm loving right now is the grandma,she's holding everything together :') maaan, I WANTED TO SLAP HIM 555

LOL, right? Oh, Thit, why do you have to be so stupid? :smack: Go, Grandma!!! :dance1: Keep that boy in check!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Oye I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire episode of 8. I skimmed thru the last 10-15 mins of the episode knowing I can't handle the drama & LIES! You know an actor/actress is doing their job when you hate dislike the character they portray. Thit is being a big jerk but you could say he's consumed by emotions and is talking/acting based on feelings not his rational/wise mind. Take it from someone whose been to therapy. I don't realize what I do or say while i'm in that moment until I calmed down and then it's too late. What's done is done.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have to say it was a sad EP. Poor Gan \T^T/.
Née is so damn evil !!
Thit makes me mad!!!
Some of the scene came out like what
aiyaja( the girl who gives us the spoiler to EP 7,8&9) said for those EP but somehow they were all mix together. which is good b/c this is going fast. :) wonder what Exact is up to.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Preview for episode 9 has me boiling mad. I am disgusted by shameless characters like Nee, accusing Gan for stealing the "person she loves." so ugh!

Freaking Thit, he has gotten arrogant enough to throw money around. That was such a sad scene.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko, ur spoiler comment say's exact same thing that I was gonna say. ^o^
That saves me from writing it up. Lol...

D~D

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
Preview for episode 9 has me boiling mad. I am disgusted by shameless characters like Nee, accusing Gan for stealing the "person she loves." so ugh!

Freaking Thit, he has gotten arrogant enough to throw money around. That was such a sad scene.
I know rite, that was so MEAN. T_T stupid Thit !!!

AikOm^_^

Credit: sudsaipan2013's IG.

Note: Just...heart-breaking... :cry: But gosh dang, they're still so hawt together! :spicy: And they're phenomenal together! :wub: I'll have to watch their sweet scenes to get myself out of this sad nightmare... I'm going to watch their sweet scenes before work!

SokLaHote said:
Oye I couldn't bring myself to watch the entire episode of 8. I skimmed thru the last 10-15 mins of the episode knowing I can't handle the drama & LIES! You know an actor/actress is doing their job when you hate dislike the character they portray. Thit is being a big jerk but you could say he's consumed by emotions and is talking/acting based on feelings not his rational/wise mind. Take it from someone whose been to therapy. I don't realize what I do or say while i'm in that moment until I calmed down and then it's too late. What's done is done.

So true (to bolded text)! :eek: And your description fits Thit's actions perfectly. :yes: :weep:

jjinxx said:

Oh, I'm disgusted and angry with Nee, too. Her logic is all wrong! She's delusional. :crazy: Ouch to what you said about Thit. :eek:uch: But despite being a sad and hurtful scene, I thought it was very effective and beautiful. :clap2: I'm proud of Gan's actions: standing up and leaving him to wallow in a mix of guilt, confusion, and anger is...is...admirable. :bravo: Too bad we didn't see him pick up the money and his wallet. :rofl:

So...we all agree that we went from loving Thit to hating him now? :lmao: LOL, still love him, but he's such a jerk to poor Gan! I can't wait to see him fall in love with Gan again! :) I'll be gushing over his sweet actions when that happen in the future... :spin:

D~D said:
Maiko, ur spoiler comment say's exact same thing that I was gonna say. ^o^
That saves me from writing it up. Lol...

D~D, I agree; Nee is too evil... Girl has issues. But I love the way Vill portrayed Nee in today's episode; she's too good hehe! And she will make me dislike Nee even more next week! xD Ooh, glad that I saved you the trouble of writing it out! :dance1: Somehow, I'm not feeling too happy today... LOL, besides the fact that I have to go work in two hours, SSP's 8th episode drains out my happiness. :lmao:

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Good to know I'm not the only one steaming mad at the idiotic Thit!  How selfish of him to want both Nee in the house and Gan to not leave.

The money throwing part... wow.  Her walking away had me clapping, seeing his reaction as she leaves tells me that he is one very confused man.

When Nom Sai came in to tell them that Gan was packing, you can tell Thit was not happy and he especially made that known to Gan when he unpacked her belongings and then shoved the suitcase away from her so she couldn't repack or pack more.  The poor guy doesn't want to lose his wife, but he's conflicted in that he loved her twin!  and yes, I did say "loved"... at one time.  I am convinced he loves Gan, cause if those of you who have seen the episode already know, the scene in which he threw the money, when he crouched down afterwards and cupped her face in his hands, his eyes softened and then were loving and sweet, like his heart couldn't let his head win.  He looked like the loving Thit we all love.

AikOm^_^

jun ji said:
Good to know I'm not the only one steaming mad at the idiotic Thit!  How selfish of him to want both Nee in the house and Gan to not leave.

The money throwing part... wow.  Her walking away had me clapping, seeing his reaction as she leaves tells me that he is one very confused man.

When Nom Sai came in to tell them that Gan was packing, you can tell Thit was not happy and he especially made that known to Gan when he unpacked her belongings and then shoved the suitcase away from her so she couldn't repack or pack more.  The poor guy doesn't want to lose his wife, but he's conflicted in that he loved her twin!  and yes, I did say "loved"... at one time.  I am convinced he loves Gan, cause if those of you who have seen the episode already know, the scene in which he threw the money, when he crouched down afterwards and cupped her face in his hands, his eyes softened and then were loving and sweet, like his heart couldn't let his head win.  He looked like the loving Thit we all love.

:lmao2: No, you're not the only one! xD I think we all hate him for his actions in today's episode. :bhehe: I know, that's how I feel about the money throwing scene! I clapped, too! :clap2:

Oh, my gosh, Jun Ji, you beat me to pointing that important scene out! I was saving it for later. :lolyup: But I'm glad you bought it up! I so agree with you, and I :heart: your touching description of that beautiful moment between them. It is indeed a bittersweet scene that ends terribly, but we did get to see his love for her reflected in his eyes. :cry: (Oh, of course, I also see disgust and hurt. :p) For now, his anger is clouding over his mind and has overtaken his heart, but we know his heart will win in the end. :D And their love for each other will guide them through the hardships of their rocky yet exciting marriage.

LOL, I swear, every time their faces get close on screen, I'm just rooting for a kiss. My mind screams for it. Of course, the money throwing scene is a sad moment, so no happy outcome. She walks away and leaves him instead. :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm eating bitter squash with my mom right while reading all this and i'm tellin you, I can't even taste the bitterness at all!! I'm too angry!

D~D

sarNie Adult
jun ji said:

Totally agree with Maiko on that.. Ur description was awSome. I became so sad at that scene when he cupped her face. Although I didn't understand a damn thing, their eyes says it all. Oh.. And the part where Thit walks in on the step-mom and Gan at the hospital, that was so sad, it broke my heart that the dad cry. He heard everything and couldn't do a damn thing but watch they frame Gan. I was balling with tears. But like u all mention, the whole thing with Thit unpacking Gan cloth was like so aweSome !!! ^o^

AikOm^_^

xox said:
I'm eating bitter squash with my mom right while reading all this and i'm tellin you, I can't even taste the bitterness at all!! I'm too angry!

I shouldn't laugh at your obvious misery, I'm sorry...but that is too darn cute and funny! :lmao3: I understand your pain, for I'm angry, too. It just doesn't look like it. :lol:

D~D said:
Totally agree with Maiko on that.. Ur description was awSome. I became so sad at that scene when he cupped her face. Although I didn't understand a damn thing, their eyes says it all. Oh.. And the part where Thit walks in on the step-mom and Gan at the hospital, that was so sad, it broke my heart that the dad cry. He heard everything and couldn't do a damn thing but watch they frame Gan. I was balling with tears. But like u all mention, the whole thing with Thit unpacking Gan cloth was like so aweSome !!! ^o^

What's this? Everybody's beating me to talking about the good stuff in today's episode!!! :loool: Awh, I really was going to save that scene later for my review, but I'm glad you bought it up, D~D, so that I can agree with you. :thumbup: The scene of Visake/Wisaet (Gan and Nee's father) crying tugs at my heart, too...if only he can talk! He would defend his daughter!!! :cry: Ooh, I'm glad there are three of us who enjoy the scene of Thit unpacking Gan's clothes! :ghehe: I also :heart: the way you described the scene in which Thit cup Gan's face after throwing the money...their eyes certainly "say it all." :teary: I love Toomtam and Vill's chemistry! :wub:

AikOm^_^

All righty then, I'm going to get ready for work now. :lmao: I don't want to, but I've got to. I'll catch up to later comments when I return. :D One last thing...here's a cute IG video of Toomtam and Vill...and May. :p I almost didn't want to share it, but since Toomtam and Vill are too irresistible, I shall. :) Oh, May's cute, too, but my attention is only on Toomtam and Vill. :lol: Vill's voice is loud! She sounds super duper happy! Hehe, almost like she's drunk! :rofl: Ok, see you all later! :tearybye:

Credit: bugtimetoom's IG.

Toomtam, Vill, and May feeding fishes.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
All righty then, I'm going to get ready for work now. :lmao: I don't want to, but I've got to. I'll catch up to later comments when I return. :D One last thing...here's a cute IG video of Toomtam and Vill...and May. :p I almost didn't want to share it, but since Toomtam and Vill are too irresistible, I shall. :) Oh, May's cute, too, but my attention is only on Toomtam and Vill. :lol: Vill's voice is loud! She sounds super duper happy! Hehe, almost like she's drunk! :rofl: Ok, see you all later! :tearybye:

Credit: bugtimetoom's IG.

Toomtam, Vill, and May feeding fishes.

Have a good day at work. Looking forward to hearing what ur going to have to say for tonite :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Awe.... So sweet... I went to SSP page on Viki and someone did change the photo ( Its Gan and Thit at the beach).. Look Maiko.. Someone "listening to me".. Lol.. J/k..