D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko... Since I'm on an iPod touch.. I can't figure out how to tag certain comments and reply to them in one whole section of mine. ( For example, the way how u reply to everyone else)That's why it seems as though I'm writing so much. since 2morrow is my day off, I'm gonna try to ask my brother to help me look for a laptop.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Maiko... Since I'm on an iPod touch.. I can't figure out how to tag certain comments and reply to them in one whole section of mine. ( For example, the way how u reply to everyone else)That's why it seems as though I'm writing so much. since 2morrow is my day off, I'm gonna try to ask my brother to help me look for a laptop.

Hey, no problem about that, D~D. :) I understand you're not spamming. And technology is tricky to understand! :lolyup: Have fun shopping for a new laptop (lucky you!)! :woot2: Whenever you have your new laptop and would like to know how to quote multiple posts, just ask, and I'll be happy to help. In fact, if you want to, you can try it out on the iPod touch. I'm not sure how it looks, but I'm assuming you just need to select the "Quote" button at the bottom of the comment that you wish to quote. And you can write your reply directly below the quote box. To quote multiple posts (you can quote up to 15 posts per comment), just select the "Quote" button for each comment you wish to reply to, and they will all appear at the bottom of the Reply box. Does that make sense? I know it sounds confusing; heck, I confuse myself!  :facepalm: Perhaps your brother can help out? :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

ceda_lee said:
Me too! Right when it ended, I screamed "I HATE YOU!" I don't know who I was yelling at. Just needed to get it out because I was so frustrated.

I felt bad for Gan too. Like how she was thinking to herself after the deed. However, I did enjoy how Thit was very intimate with her after. He continued kissing her & caressing her hehehe.

Don't even remind me. The whole cuddling afterwards thing made me want to have a bf to cuddle with too LOL There goes my imagination. The way their hands were linked and how he was so gentle with his kisses. *blush* Must...not...give in...to kwai p'ek. hahaha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I screamed, "ahhhhhh WTF?!?!!??! Why did it end like that?! He just found her!!" Lol.

I know. Tomorrow seems forever long.

AikOm^_^

jjinxx said:
Don't even remind me. The whole cuddling afterwards thing made me want to have a bf to cuddle with too LOL There goes my imagination. The way their hands were linked and how he was so gentle with his kisses. *blush* Must...not...give in...to kwai p'ek. hahaha.

Gosh, me, two! I was so restless during that scene! Not in a bad way, mind you! :rofl: I envy and squeal over their sweet cuddling. Jjinxx, I love it that their hands are linked during that cuddle! It was too adorable, hot, and intimate! :blush: I replay a lot of their sweet scenes, just to gush over their cuteness! :wub: Let's just say, I keep on replaying nearly all their scenes in today's episode. Heck, I do it all time in all the episodes! :D When Thit kisses her, it totally reminds me of Kongpope (Tik) and Namneung's (Aom) "love" scene in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I was hoping Thit would kiss her shoulder, but he doesn't. But that's ok, for I love where he kisses her, too. :drool:

DaisyDukes* said:
I screamed, "ahhhhhh WTF?!?!!??! Why did it end like that?! He just found her!!" Lol.

I know. Tomorrow seems forever long.

Hah, you guys' reactions are all funny and cute! xD :lolyup: I need to catch some ZZZ early tonight!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, no problem about that, D~D. :) I understand you're not spamming. And technology is tricky to understand! :lolyup: Have fun shopping for a new laptop (lucky you!)! :woot2: Whenever you have your new laptop and would like to know how to quote multiple posts, just ask, and I'll be happy to help. In fact, if you want to, you can try it out on the iPod touch. I'm not sure how it looks, but I'm assuming you just need to select the "Quote" button at the bottom of the comment that you wish to quote. And you can write your reply directly below the quote box. To quote multiple posts (you can quote up to 15 posts per comment), just select the "Quote" button for each comment you wish to reply to, and they will all appear at the bottom of the Reply box. Does that make sense? I know it sounds confusing; heck, I confuse myself!  :facepalm: Perhaps your brother can help out? :)

ThanX!!! Ur aweSome. I was just trying it out now but it seems to only let me reply one at a time. I was trying ur quote and others people quote as well but it only shows me one. :(
I'll just wait for my laptop.:)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alrite.. Let me say about this one scene that I went "ahhhhhh (squeal), so cute " !!!! Well .. It's gotta be the part where Thit came behind Gan to help her make dessert (I think that what they were making) and his face was so close to her that I was like" dude, turn and kiss her right there on the cheek", and he did "listen to me" J/k Lol..lol.. Awww .. So CUTE. But somehow in the back of my head, I had a feeling that he would b/c that's the Thit that we all know ( in -SSP) that's seems to steal every chance that he gets to kiss Gan (he..he..he..he)

Do u all agree ???

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Seriously guys??? I'm already having so much heartache here from the ending of ep 7 and ep 8 previews and you all are now talking about how Toomtam already has a girlfriend??!!!? And his gf is none other than May (from the drama)??? UUUGGHHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!  :cry: Seriously depressed here!!

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
ThanX!!! Ur aweSome. I was just trying it out now but it seems to only let me reply one at a time. I was trying ur quote and others people quote as well but it only shows me one. :(
I'll just wait for my laptop. :)

I know. :D Just kidding, you're welcome, D~D! :D I hope it will work on your new laptop, then! Happy shopping!

D~D said:
Alrite.. Let me say about this one scene that I went "ahhhhhh (squeal), so cute " !!!! Well .. It's gotta be the part where Thit came behind Gan to help her make dessert (I think that what they were making) and his face was so close to her that I was like" dude, turn and kiss her right there on the cheek", and he did "listen to me" J/k Lol..lol.. Awww .. So CUTE. But somehow in the back of my head, I had a feeling that he would b/c that's the Thit that we all know ( in -SSP) that's seems to steal every chance that he gets to kiss Gan (he..he..he..he)

Do u all agree ???

I do agree! :yes: We all know how much Thit loves to kiss his wife! :coverlaf: That's cute that he "listened" to you. And me, for I was thinking that, too! :p I love how how Thit and Gan's faces are always mere inches from one another's! It's their instincts to get as close as possible, and they can't resist the temptation, especially Thit! Haha, Toomtam and Vill are too darn convincing! :spicy:

xox said:
Seriously guys??? I'm already having so much heartache here from the ending of ep 7 and ep 8 previews and you all are now talking about how Toomtam already has a girlfriend??!!!? And his gf is none other than May (from the drama)??? UUUGGHHH!!!! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!  :cry: Seriously depressed here!!

Awh, sorry, Xox. Yes, his girlfriend's May Sirin. Don't be too depressed; at least we can still enjoy Toomtam and Vill on screen together! :wub: I love them off screen, too! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maiko^_^ said:
Gosh, me, two! I was so restless during that scene! Not in a bad way, mind you! :rofl: I envy and squeal over their sweet cuddling. Jjinxx, I love it that their hands are linked during that cuddle! It was too adorable, hot, and intimate! :blush: I replay a lot of their sweet scenes, just to gush over their cuteness! :wub: Let's just say, I keep on replaying nearly all their scenes in today's episode. Heck, I do it all time in all the episodes! :D When Thit kisses her, it totally reminds me of Kongpope (Tik) and Namneung's (Aom) "love" scene in Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I was hoping Thit would kiss her shoulder, but he doesn't. But that's ok, for I love where he kisses her, too. :drool:

Hah, you guys' reactions are all funny and cute! xD :lolyup: I need to catch some ZZZ early tonight!
ummmmmmmmm, i was restless too...but not like you.  my imagination was VERY VERY BAD.  LMAO  the cuddling, kissing, touching...omg....it made me think of roy leh...and maaaannny other stuff.  5555   that's all i gotta say...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maiko^_^ said:
I know. :D Just kidding, you're welcome, D~D! :D I hope it will work on your new laptop, then! Happy shopping!

I do agree! :yes: We all know how much Thit loves to kiss his wife! :coverlaf: That's cute that he "listened" to you. And me, for I was thinking that, too! :p I love how how Thit and Gan's faces are always mere inches from one another's! It's their instincts to get as close as possible, and they can't resist the temptation, especially Thit! Haha, Toomtam and Vill are too darn convincing! :spicy:

Awh, sorry, Xox. Yes, his girlfriend's May Sirin. Don't be too depressed; at least we can still enjoy Toomtam and Vill on screen together! :wub: I love them off screen, too! :)
wait, um, who's may sirin...which character does she play?  is it the girl that plays gandawasee little sister?  or the girl that works at the silk company...that secretary girl?  or maybe the girl that is the actress that sleeps with kun wit or whatever his name is??  who is it??

D~D

sarNie Adult
xox said:
I feel ur pain too. ---> this is me (T^T) right now. Lol.. Seriously ... Wahhhhhhh

D~D

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
wait, um, who's may sirin...which character does she play?  is it the girl that plays gandawasee little sister?  or the girl that works at the silk company...that secretary girl?  or maybe the girl that is the actress that sleeps with kun wit or whatever his name is??  who is it??
* answer to ur question --: it's the secretary girl. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
NOOOOO WAYYYYY....lol....WOW....speechless...
Yeah, it's true. I'm soooo SAD about it. ( in heal a deep breath) ok.. I'm over it. I gotta move on. Lets not talk about his g/f anymore. T^T

AikOm^_^

Thookatha said:
ummmmmmmmm, i was restless too...but not like you.  my imagination was VERY VERY BAD.  LMAO  the cuddling, kissing, touching...omg....it made me think of roy leh...and maaaannny other stuff.  5555   that's all i gotta say...

Oh, my! :faint: You make my statement sound so innocent! :lmao3: Please, do tell more! :woot: But whoot-hoo! I'm glad I wasn't the only who thought of RLSR! Hah, I assure you, you weren't the only one imaging about their scene. :wink: Mine just isn't as wicked as yours. :p

Thookatha said:

Like D~D already said, May Sirin plays the secretary girl hehe. The actress that plays Rut, Gan's younger stepsister, is Apple Aitanik/Apple the Star 7. :) I'm more upset and disappointed than speechless, but that won't stop me from enjoying Toomtam and Vill on screen. :lol2:

D~D said:
Yeah, it's true. I'm soooo SAD about it. ( in heal a deep breath) ok.. I'm over it. I gotta move on. Lets not talk about his g/f anymore. T^T

:rofl: Awh, are you guys disappointed that there's no chance of Vill and Toomtam developing their off screen relationship further, or are you disappointed for yourselves that Toomtam's taken? :lmao3: Yes, let's go back to talking about Thit and Gan/Toomtam and Vill. :lolyup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko ( me w/ a depression face) .. I have to say that the fact that there no chance for Vill and Toomtam. :( -- ok .. I'm really, really moving on now.
Gosh Maiko, the more u laugh, the more it gets funnier.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Maiko^_^ said:

By the way, I love your new icon/display picture, Sweet_09! Not that the previous one isn't as good and as adorable, but Toomtam + Vill :heart:!!! :D And of course, your siggie of Mark & Kim is just as beautiful!
Thanks Maiko...like I stated before Toomtam & View is my new crush!!! I like da one before but it was Ni not Gaan lol I know I know...their da same actress tat is acting two different role but I just want Gaan da non red lip stick side of View :p About my signature...I'm working really hard on posting my Toomtam & View up...having a hard time loading it up as my signature :D it actually da size tat causing me problema :D

:shock2: :shock2: Toomtam is dating May (da actress tat pairing up with Sun [Nat]) wow never know tat...anyways at least Toomtam is smooching View and hugging View on screen than I'm satisfy :) btw da May girl is very pretty from my point of view :yes:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
/.\ don't tell me who May plays in the lakorn, that would totally ruin it for me. I really wish Vill and Toomtam was a real couple now.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Maiko ( me w/ a depression face) .. I have to say that the fact that there no chance for Vill and Toomtam. :( -- ok .. I'm really, really moving on now.
Gosh Maiko, the more u laugh, the more it gets funnier.

Ooh, I like the sound of that! :yahoo: Ai-yah, don't shoot darts at my heart, D~D! :faint: Haha, just kidding. Yes, there's almost no chance of Toomtam and Vill hooking up in real life (never say never!). But we're enjoying them on screen, and that's all that really matters anyway. xD Just as long as they deliver their roles! And they are! :wub:

Sweet_09 said:
Thanks Maiko...like I stated before Toomtam & View is my new crush!!! I like da one before but it was Ni not Gaan lol I know I know...their da same actress tat is acting two different role but I just want Gaan da non red lip stick side of View :p About my signature...I'm working really hard on posting my Toomtam & View up...having a hard time loading it up as my signature :D it actually da size tat causing me problema :D

:shock2: :shock2: Toomtam is dating May (da actress tat pairing up with Sun [Nat]) wow never know tat...anyways at least Toomtam is smooching View and hugging View on screen than I'm satisfy :) btw da May girl is very pretty from my point of view :yes:
You're welcome, Sweet_09! :grouphug: Oh, yes! That's what your previous icon/display picture is! The one of Nee and Thit! Hah! And now, it's Gan and Thit! Smart choice! I love your thinking! :rofl: I prefer pictures of Thit and Gan (hehe, not those of Thit and Nee), therefore, I try to avoid using pictures of Nee with Thit. I know it's still View and Toomtam, but...I really prefer Toomtam's Thit and View's Gan. :wub: :bhehe:

Ooh, so you're even going to change your siggie? Wowie! I'm looking forward to it! :woot: Hope you can get it up soon! I need to create new Thit x Gan pictures myself. :D Time for a change! And yes! At least, Toomtam and View are smooching on screen and cooking it up! :spicy: I'm quite satisfied, too! :lol:

AnnTfan said:
/.\ don't tell me who May plays in the lakorn, that would totally ruin it for me. I really wish Vill and Toomtam was a real couple now.

Ok, I won't. :shutup: Me, too, AnnTfan; I would adore it if they were a real couple. We can still enjoy them on screen together though! And that's even better, for we get to see all those sweet, mouth-watering moments between them! :drool: