AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
lilo said:
I hate how they end today eposide. I want more lol

Hence, that's why it's such a perfect cliff hanger! Leaves us wanting more! :lmao: Hmm, so far, I have to say it's the most effective episode cliff hanger ending. :D Thit's shocked expression leaves you guessing what the first thing he's going to say to Nee is. :D Ooh, I can't wait to see Wit's reaction! :woot2: He'll realize that Gan truly is an innocent who doesn't know him personally haha!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have a lot of catching up to do. Been so busy with 3 weddings this past weekend. Can't wait to sit down with my ipad and spam away with you girls.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yess, Maiko. You talk too much ... in a good way xD I love reading your replies a lot.
I really need to keep away from this topic until I finish the episode or else I'll get too anxious, hehe.

And thank you so much for the comment on my siggie :)
Yes, you've commented about my siggie before but it's always nice getting more comments, right? :) Thanks again!
And I agree, all their pictures are just so good. I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to use for my siggie.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Yes true it is a good cliffhanger. Yes, I want to know what Thit think of his wife compare to his first lover now. I am think this drama is getting in to me so bad. I swear I would watch it in live without sub, then I'll go back and watch the one with sub, and top of it I would got and watch it dubbed but I can't the dub one so I'll just go back and forward between the one without sub and the one with sub. I know its all the same but I just can't get enough of Thit and Gan. :rofl:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I have a lot of catching up to do. Been so busy with 3 weddings this past weekend. Can't wait to sit down with my ipad and spam away with you girls.

Hokes! Three weddings, Ceda_lee?! :eyetwitch: No wonder you've been so silent! I was wondering why I haven't yet heard from you! :coverlaf: That's a lot of work! Hope that you have fun, though? :D

huajaikaungtur said:
Yess, Maiko. You talk too much ... in a good way xD I love reading your replies a lot.
I really need to keep away from this topic until I finish the episode or else I'll get too anxious, hehe.

And thank you so much for the comment on my siggie :)
Yes, you've commented about my siggie before but it's always nice getting more comments, right? :) Thanks again!
And I agree, all their pictures are just so good. I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to use for my siggie.

Hey!!!...Somebody's got to! :rofl: Eep, I try and try not to quote too much, but I can't help it! Even if it's a simple, "I agree with you," I just got to express my agreement and gratitude. :lolyup: There are some posts I don't quote hehe. But for a thread that I really follow, I like to reply to most comments. :D I love reading everybody's comments and reactions. :grouphug: I want to go eat...but I keep checking up on this thread!!! To see who has made the newest comment. :p I just can't :shutup:!!! Or, if work has really weighed me down, I'll keep away, but then I return with a full blast! :lol:

Oh, you're welcome for the compliment on your siggie. x] I need to find the time to create some Thit x Gan pictures. Yep, it's always heart-warming getting more comments about your artwork hehe. Or anything related to you! Well, I love your choice! Now, I just need to dig deeper into my SSP picture collection and find the perfect one(s) for myself. :scratchhead2:

lilo said:
Yes true it is a good cliffhanger. Yes, I want to know what Thit think of his wife compare to his first lover now. I am think this drama is getting in to me so bad. I swear I would watch it in live without sub, then I'll go back and watch the one with sub, and top of it I would got and watch it dubbed but I can't the dub one so I'll just go back and forward between the one without sub and the one with sub. I know its all the same but I just can't get enough of Thit and Gan. :rofl:

Ooh, I do that, too! Watch it live first, watch it subbed, but have to wait for the dubbed! So, I watch the subbed and raw versions back and forth! :lmao3: I totally relate to how you feel about Thit and Gan. :yes: I can't get enough of them, too! :wub: Love all their heart-throbbing scenes! I should go back and re-watch them when I have more time! :whaha:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
Hokes! Three weddings, Ceda_lee?! :eyetwitch: No wonder you've been so silent! I was wondering why I haven't yet heard from you! :coverlaf: That's a lot of work! Hope that you have fun, though? :D

Hey!!!...Somebody's got to! :rofl: Eep, I try and try not to quote too much, but I can't help it! Even if it's a simple, "I agree with you," I just got to express my agreement and gratitude. :lolyup: There are some posts I don't quote hehe. But for a thread that I really follow, I like to reply to most comments. :D I love reading everybody's comments and reactions. :grouphug: I want to go eat...but I keep checking up on this thread!!! To see who has made the newest comment. :p I just can't :shutup:!!! Or, if work has really weighed me down, I'll keep away, but then I return with a full blast! :lol:

Oh, you're welcome for the compliment on your siggie. x] I need to find the time to create some Thit x Gan pictures. Yep, it's always heart-warming getting more comments about your artwork hehe. Or anything related to you! Well, I love your choice! Now, I just need to dig deeper into my SSP picture collection and find the perfect one(s) for myself. :scratchhead2:

Ooh, I do that, too! Watch it live first, watch it subbed, but have to wait for the dubbed! So, I watch the subbed and raw versions back and forth! :lmao3: I totally relate to how you feel about Thit and Gan. :yes: I can't get enough of them, too! :wub: Love all their heart-throbbing scenes! I should go back and re-watch them when I have more time! :whaha:
Yes, so true :yes:

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Yes, so true :yes:
LOL, Lilo, you and I have too much time on our hands. :ghehe: Or in my sad case, I'm not managing it well enough. :smack: K, I'm going to try to stay focused and finish my reviews for episodes 3-7!!! (Yeah, right. :rolleyes:)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Today's episode gave me goosebumps . :nailbiter: the last scene...I swear I was gunna hav a stroke or something Lmfao

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
LOL, Lilo, you and I have too much time on our hands. :ghehe: Or in my sad case, I'm not managing it well enough. :smack: K, I'm going to try to stay focused and finish my reviews for episodes 3-7!!! (Yeah, right. :rolleyes:)
Yes, I totally agree with you Maiko we do have a lot of time in our hands.

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Today's episode gave me goosebumps . :nailbiter: the last scene...I swear I was gunna hav a stroke or something Lmfao

:lmao2: That is so cute! :grouphug: Love your reaction to today's episode, Cool! xD

lilo said:
Yes, I totally agree with you Maiko we do have a lot of time in our hands.

:lolyup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so disappointed! They didn't show us the scandalous scene! Which is the scene he takes off her clothes. 555
I thought todays episode was good. 
The cliffhanger. Oh gosh. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because of it. lol 

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
roselovesice said:
I'm so disappointed! They didn't show us the scandalous scene! Which is the scene he takes off her clothes. 555
The cliffhanger. Oh gosh. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because of it. lol 
I will be at working just thinking about the next ep. 

AikOm^_^

roselovesice said:

I think everybody's disappointed they excluded the scandalous scene. :lmao: But despite not having that scene in today's episode, I still freakin' :heart: their love scene, and love the way the scene is executed.  :blush: Especially the kiss before they tumble onto the bed. :faint: :drool: It isn't an extreme kiss, but it was, nevertheless, a sweet, surrendering, passionate, and beautiful kiss. I just melt at the way Toomtam and Vill carried out the kiss scene. :wub: Haha, I'm going to try to go to sleep early in order to wake up early to watch it live. Tomorrow's episode will leave me hanging, just like every episode! :lol:

lilo said:
I will be at working just thinking about the next ep. 

Awh, have a good day at work, Lilo! I have today off, but will work tomorrow. :weep: But thank goodness, I will still be able to watch it live before getting ready for work, yes! :yahoo:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
I think everybody's disappointed they excluded the scandalous scene. :lmao: But despite not having that scene in today's episode, I still freakin' :heart: their love scene, and love the way the scene is executed.  :blush: Especially the kiss before they tumble onto the bed. :faint: :drool: It isn't an extreme kiss, but it was, nevertheless, a sweet, surrendering, passionate, and beautiful kiss. I just melt at the way Toomtam and Vill carried out the kiss scene. :wub: Haha, I'm going to try to go to sleep early in order to wake up early to watch it live. Tomorrow's episode will leave me hanging, just like every episode! :lol:

Awh, have a good day at work, Lilo! I have today off, but will work tomorrow. :weep: But thank goodness, I will still be able to watch it live before getting ready for work, yes! :yahoo:
Lucky you lol. I won't be able to watch it tell wednesday cause my work schedule is very hectic.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I thoink Toomtam best features are his lips (thick), his eyes (I have a soft spot for small eyes like James Ma and Boy), and his high cheek bones. I like when he smiles too. Boy Pakorn has the same smile (which highlight the face) :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Today's episode: I only liked Gan and Thit scenes. LOL as if that wasn't obvious already. But finally the secret is coming out and even if we have to face more misunderstandings, I'm looking forward to the strong Gan who is ready to get out of the crazy mess with Nee, even if it means she has to leave Thit. Gan is smart! I would not stay to let others torture me. Let Thit figure things out slowly lol.

Thit and Gan's love scene was very sweet, but it tears me up that Gan feels so sad about it because she doesn't think Thit truly loves her.

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Lucky you lol. I won't be able to watch it tell wednesday cause my work schedule is very hectic.

Awh, that's too bad. :teary: Ooh! I can't believe I forgot this! My other favorite ending episode cliff hanger is the one of Wit and Nee in episode 3, when they kiss hehe. :lol: That is such a tease for the next episode! And most of their lovely scenes are cut out in episode 4! Grrr! Seriously, why bother filming it if it's not even going to be in the actual lakorn? But I'm not complaining too much. :D

preetam said:
I thoink Toomtam best features are his lips (thick), his eyes (I have a soft spot for small eyes like James Ma and Boy), and his high cheek bones. I like when he smiles too. Boy Pakorn has the same smile (which highlight the face) :D

Ooh, so that's how you find him attractive, huh? Hehehe, I agree, he does have beautifully thick lips. :yummy: He is a chinker! :lolyup: But I'm happy his eyes aren't as small as James Ma's hehe. Wha? Boy has big eyes to me! Except in certain pictures. :D

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:

"Scandalous scene"???? What are you talking about??? Did they cut out parts??? Ugh! I hate it when they do that! Why film it then not show it????

You guys are making me so anxious for todays episode!!! AHHHH!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
In the preview for the next ep. the part were he told his mom that he want to get marry to Nee. I was like no dude you are just lying to yourself.  :woot2: