AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
BTW.... I can already feel MORE heartache coming and headache . Lol..

It makes me wonder what else Exact is going to come up with, since they're still filming SSP. :eek: There's already a lot of things going on already, so...I dearly hope it doesn't drag. :) Or if it does, the situations have to be acceptable! And there better be plenty of Gan and Thit scenes!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Aww..the new ep.  was just heartache for Gan. Seeing the preview of what is gonna happen in the tomorrow ep. I feel Gan heartache. Why does Thit have to do that to her. Forget Nee, he know damn well he is in love with Gan not the evil chick. :lol2:  :lol2:

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Aww..the new ep.  was just heartache for Gan. Seeing the preview of what is gonna happen in the tomorrow ep. I feel Gan heartache. Why does Thit have to do that to her. Forget Nee, he know damn well he is in love with Gan not the evil chick. :lol2:  :lol2:

It is! And it will get even worse! Vill's doing a great job in both roles. :thumbsup: Like I said earlier, I love the way she portrayed Gan in today's episode. :rofl: to your last comment. We know it, and his heart knows it, but his mind's being a bit slow. Men! They need to listen to their hearts more! As for girls...I'm not going to go there right now. :D

D~D

sarNie Adult
I agree with u Maiko... If their going to drag this Lakorn... It better be DAMN good !! Lol.. ( leaving me satisfied. :)

Are you serious about Exact still filming this Lakorn ????

Can't wait 4 more. Lets see what happen . :(

Alrite .. All 4 now .. I'm on my way 2 work. T^T

I want MORE pictures. :(

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
I agree with u Maiko... If their going to drag this Lakorn... It better be DAMN good !! Lol.. ( leaving me satisfied. :)

Are you serious about Exact still filming this Lakorn ????

Can't wait 4 more. Lets see what happen . :(

Alrite .. All 4 now .. I'm on my way 2 work. T^T

I want MORE pictures. :(

LOL, I've been posting pictures, D~D! xD Yes, they're still filming. :) I want more pictures, too! Enjoy your day at work! Hopefully, it flies by for you! :tearybye:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I swear I've never been addicted to thai drama for a good period of time now. And with this one I swear I just keep wanting to know more. I try to wait til they are done airing it but I just can't stop. Its just every ep. just keeping on wanting to know more about the storyline. Plus with such cute scenes with Gan and Thit I can't help, but just keep on watching it. By the way I would love to see a baby in this version since the old version there was not baby lol..just saying.

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
I swear I've never been addicted to thai drama for a good period of time now. And with this one I swear I just keep wanting to know more. I try to wait til they are done airing it but I just can't stop. Its just every ep. just keeping on wanting to know more about the storyline. Plus with such cute scenes with Gan and Thit I can't help, but just keep on watching it. By the way I would love to see a baby in this version since the old version there was not baby lol..just saying.

That's good!! :clap2: I'm impressed SSP is addicting to you. :bravo: Yes, I want to see a baby for them, too! :blush: But I don't want the baby to be the whole reason why he can't leave Gan...want to see him fall deeper in love with her, then, they should have a baby. We want a satisfying ending for SSP. xD

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
That's good!! :clap2: I'm impressed SSP is addicting to you. :bravo: Yes, I want to see a baby for them, too! :blush: But I don't want the baby to be the whole reason why he can't leave Gan...want to see him fall deeper in love with her, then, they should have a baby. We want a satisfying ending for SSP. xD
That is so true. I don't want the baby to be an excused for Thit to not leave Gan too. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
lilo said:
That is so true. I don't want the baby to be an excused for Thit to not leave Gan too. 

Well, I kinda want that, but I want him to realize, and stay with her because of love.

@Maiko Thanks for all the updates and pictures. You're really fast at it. Keep  it up.  :dance1:  :clap:

And wow the pages are moving so fast, I'll have to ready a lot. And I really enjoy watching this lakorn. And I also need a lot of catching up. I'm only on epi. 5. 

AikOm^_^

lilo said:

Yes, there are quite a few lakorns that have the p'ek stick to n'ek (or even the n'rai :yuck:) for baby reasons. I'm rooting for a baby for Grandma and Nom Sai's sakes (and our sakes), but haha, let Thit and Gan fall deeper in love first. Let us know he's truly attached to her before baby news, please. :D I'll be a little disappointed if there isn't a baby in this version, but I'll take whatever Exact throws at us. :D

Falada said:
Well, I kinda want that, but I want him to realize, and stay with her because of love.

@Maiko Thanks for all the updates and pictures. You're really fast at it. Keep  it up.  :dance1:  :clap:

And wow the pages are moving so fast, I'll have to ready a lot. And I really enjoy watching this lakorn. And I also need a lot of catching up. I'm only on epi. 5. 

Oh, yes, I think the majority of us want them to fall in love first. :dude: Oh, you're welcome for the updates! Glad to hear from you again! :grouphug: And I'm happy you're enjoying the pictures. I'm glad I'm not falling too behind hehe. I love episode 5!!! So many adorable and heart-racing Thit x Gan scenes! :wub:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
It was funny when I was rewatching their wedding scene I notice that Gan and Nee had on the same earrings. lol 

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
It was funny when I was rewatching their wedding scene I notice that Gan and Nee had on the same earrings. lol 

:lmao3: I know! Someone else pointed that out on YouTube. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't read the comments, since my attention is always on Thit and Gan's movements and facial expressions. :lol: Bad mistake on their part... What were they thinking? :facepalm: They should have used different earrings for Nee, for the earrings match Gan's overall look more than Nee's, and it doesn't suit Nee's red dress.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
@Maiko I want more Guy and Vill too! I haven't seen episode 7, but looking forward to.

:woot: :yahoo: :yes: Let us both pray for more of their scenes! :worthy: Ooh, I'll be waiting for your reaction to the willing scene. :D

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Hello ladies( and gents, if there are any in here)!  I have been a guest on the site, viewing your many banters and "LOLing" at how humorous many of you are.

Excuse me while I dust off the many layers of dust and cobwebs for I've been away from this site and Thai lakorns for a while too long.

I've been viewing the thread as a guest but just can't help to join in on the topic of this lakorn.  I've been away from lakorns for quite some time, due to the non-interest in the many new actors and actresses lately (I much prefer the more seasoned veterans).  However, I had the urge to pick up lakorns again and this was the first recommended one to me by a friend.  I am a little regretful because I hate picking up unfinished lakorns, the having to wait each week for new episodes is grueling and so painful! I hate it! Lol!

However, as I've said I favor the more seasoned actors/actresses, but I must give credit to N'Vill and N'Toomtam for their versatality and ability to portray their characters so well.  Especially N'Vill, with both the N'ek and the N'rai roles.

I am feeling a little embarrassed though, especially noting how very young Toomtam is.  I find him very handsome and at times have to remind myself that he's so young.

With that aside, I cannot wait to see what's in store for our lovebirds and how things will unfold.

Khun Aiyaja, thank you for all your summaries and translations.  I've been reading them with glee =)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh gosh, I've been offline for like day and already two pages in this topic. I had a lot of fun reading though.
Woot! Thank god it's Monday. Here I come, SSP XD

AikOm^_^

jun ji said:
Hello ladies( and gents, if there are any in here)!  I have been a guest on the site, viewing your many batners and "LOLing" at how humorous many of you are.

Excuse me while I dust off the many layers of dust and cobwebs for I've been away from this site and Thai lakorns for a while too long.

I've been viewing the thread as a guest but just can't help to join in on the topic of this lakorn.  I've been away from lakorns for quite some time, due to the non-interest in the many new actors and actresses lately (I much prefer the more seasoned veterans).  However, I had the urge to pick up lakorns again and this was the first recommended one to me by a friend.  I am a little regretful because I hate picking up unfinished lakorns, the having to wait each week for new episodes is grueling and so painful! I hate it! Lol!

However, as I've said I favor the more seasoned actors/actresses, but I must give credit to N'Vill and N'Toomtam for their versatality and ability to portray their characters so well.  Especially N'Vill, with both the N'ek and the N'rai roles.

I am feeling a little embarrassed though, especially noting how very young Toomtam is.  I find him very handsome and at times have to remind myself that he's so young.

With that aside, I cannot wait to see what's in store for our lovebirds and how things will unfold.

Khun Aiyaja, thank you for all your summaries and translations.  I've been reading them with glee =)

Ooh, welcome! Glad to have you join us in this thread! :grouphug: Wowie, are you Thai? :eek: Thank you for your awesome comment! Always glad to hear from someone new. :) No doubt there's always room for improvement for both Toomtam and Vill, but I love how they're pulling off their roles. :thumbsup: LOL, yes, Toomtam's quite young...even younger than me. :p Let's all wait impatiently to see how the rest of SSP's story will unfold. :dance1: Again, I'm super happy to hear from a new member! :) Please, do join us more! :clap2:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, I've been offline for like day and already two pages in this topic. I had a lot of fun reading though.
Woot! Thank god it's Monday. Here I come, SSP XD

It's all thanks to me and my big mouth. :D Good thing I don't work today, so I can spend all day on one of my favorite AF topics. :yahoo: Hope you enjoy today's episode! :spin: After all the sweet scenes, the drama starts immediately! x]

Oh, I think I may have said it before, but I'm going to say it again; Huajaikaungtur, love your new siggie! :D The coloring is perfect! One of my favorite pictures of Thit and Gan! (Although I love all their pictures!) (Hmm...this sounds like déjà vu...I'm sure I said it to you in a previous comment before. :D)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao3: I know! Someone else pointed that out on YouTube. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't read the comments, since my attention is always on Thit and Gan's movements and facial expressions. :lol: Bad mistake on their part... What were they thinking? :facepalm: They should have used different earrings for Nee, for the earrings match Gan's overall look more than Nee's, and it doesn't suit Nee's red dress.
I totally agree the earrings suit Gan way better the Nee. Nee is just to rai for it lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh man I try to catch 7 live but got ko after pulling an allnighter. Lol

Running to watch 7 now since reading so many comments are moving me with Thee and Kan. :D

AikOm^_^

Oh, Phatman! Wit is in today's episode, but his scene is really minor. :lol: He's directing one of his movies, and Rut, Gan's stepsister (played by Apple), comes over and begs for a part in the movie (I think...seems like it. :shrug:); I believe she's trying to look for a job so that she can get some money to support her family. Wit isn't interested in her pleas until he takes a look at her resume (?) and finds out that she's related to Gan. That's when his whole demeanor changes lol. I can't really tell if he's interested in pursing her (doesn't really seem like it) or using her to get to Gan somehow. :scratchchin: So he touches her face and turns it to every angle to "check" her out, but Urai (Gan's stepmother, played by Ann Alicha) interrupts them and takes Rut away. My whole point is...Guy is hot as a director. :p And I'm hoping he isn't done with Gan/Nee yet. :bhehe:

lilo said:
I totally agree the earrings suit Gan way better the Nee. Nee is just to rai for it lol

Yes! It goes really well with Gan's wedding dress. Poor Nee needs something far more fitting for her character. :lol2:

DaisyDukes* said:
Oh man I try to catch 7 live but got ko after pulling an allnighter. Lol

Running to watch 7 now since reading so many comments are moving me with Thee and Kan. :D

Youch, that bites! Hope you had a good rest, though. ^_^ I'm shocked that I woke up hecka early before it even airs... Enjoy episode 7!!!