Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo tomorrow is Monday and we all know wat this mean...Titih and Gaan :D gosh I miss them so much...currently re watch with sub and feel much better now tat I understand wat going on...

Sun (Nat) character is really creapy but Wit (Guy) is twice like u girls say...Wit totally da devil...Wit is just a prevert tat can't have enough s3x!!! Ugh and i hated how Ni always say tat Gaan steal her identity??? Girl please I'll like to have da honor to slap Ni and put some sense to her...she da one going around saying she "Gandawasi"!!! Ugh thinking about it...I just want to strangle her!!!

Can't wait until tomorrow :) :) &&& can't wait for more kisses of Gaan and Tit :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
K, pictures first, then, I'll work on the reviews. :lol:

Credits: NuMuay Ttfc Dwfc's Facebook; Vill & katesontichai's Twitters.

Note: Ahh, Poor Gandaowasee! Stay strong, Gan!

Note: Awh, what a cute beauty! :wub:

Note: I hope you enjoy this beautiful picture, Phatman! Eek, I'm giddy over Gilly! So for this picture, Kate Sontichai (Vill's mother) tweeted, "Vill shoothing [shooting] Sood Saiparn with Guy today." Awh, such a delicious treat! I'm so grateful she posted up this awesome picture of Gilly! :wub: Hmm, I wonder if this means...something between Wit and Gan in the future? :woot: I dearly hope so!!! Yes, more scenes of Wit and Gan! :yahoo: Heck, I'll be happy even if it's really Nee and Wit! Just as long as there are Gilly scenes. :D :drool:

Note: Awh, too small of a picture, but looking forward to even more pictures tomorrow! Love my Thit x Gan, too! :wub: Looks mighty romantic and sweet! :spin: Oh, the calm before the storm...

AikOm^_^

I'm in the midst of writing my review for episode 3, but my eyes are falling asleep. :yawn: I'll wake up early to try to finish it...and watch SSP, yes!!!  :yahoo:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
asdfghjkl... this pictured just killed me :drools: yessh i ready for that scene!! :heart:

Maiko^_^ said:
*PICs*

*PICs*
this scene...I'm pretty sure it's Nee tryna play some kind of trick. Not so hyped for this scene EEEEEK!!! I'm going to hate her even more now lol :lolyup: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know me too well Maiko. haha. No matter how psycho Wit is, I can't hate him haha. It's so weird though, this is the fist time I've ever fallen in love with a supporting actor instead of the lead pra'ek. I've fallen for both before, but this one is different. I like Toomtum, but not a much as Guy...especially when he's rai in here too. Hehe.

I must've skipped a post. Why is Veekit in the picture?? Hehe. I personally adore Veekit. Especially when he was played by Ken T.

Omg, they're going to do a willing?! Wahhhh!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
 Here you guys go. *Episode 9 Spoiler*

The summary somehow seems shorter. Anyway. Sadly, there are less and less scenes of Thit and Gan.

Episode 9: Nee moves into the palace and chooses Thit's room as her bedroom while Thit and Gan sleep in different rooms. That night, Thit knocks on Nee's door. Nee, only in her pajamas, is very excited and opens the door. Thit walks right pass her, not acknowledging her presence, and heads straight to the drawer/closet full of clothes. Nee tries to seduce him but Thit explains that he is still married to Gan, so they can't do such things, and they shouldn't talk about their issue until the Father has completely healed. Thit leaves Nee irritated. Nom Sai sees Thit enter Nee's bedroom and tells the Grandma and Mother the next morning. The Mother doesn't believe that anything happened since she knows her son best. As Nom Sai lingers around Thit's room again just to see if Thit spent the night there with Nee, Thit approaches her from the back and asks her to tell his Mother and Grandmother that he won't be eating breakfast, he's in a hurry to go to work. Nee comes out but Thit again, goes straight to work. On the way to work, Thit sees Gan walking on the sidewalk. He zooms and stops his car right in her way. He comes out looking for trouble asking her where she's going. Gan says it's her business, he doesn't need to know. Again, Thit brings up the accusation of going to see her old husbands. Gan ignores him which angers Thit and he grabs her saying she should wait for the divorce to finalize before doing anything, so in the meantime, he's still her husband and demands her to go into the car. Gan struggles and successfully leaves Thit. Gan goes to see Khun Pra (the lawyer) and returns the money she borrowed. Khun Pra tells Gan to keep it, as he's in no hurry to collect from her. Gan says that she still has some savings, so don't worry about her plus she's going to find a job. Thit storms in and scolds Khun Pra for not telling him about the borrowed money. Thit tells Khun Pra that he as the husband should be responsible. Khun Pra tells Thit that Khun Pra kept it a secret because Gan was adamant on not having to depend on Thit so that when they divorce, there would be no debt or attachments. Thit gets even more upset and says, Gan probably wants to divorce to death. Khun Pra says, it's probably because Gan knows that she's not the woman Thit loves, which shuts Thit up. As Gan is about to leave, Thit grabs her telling her that no matter what, she can't work. She has to save the reputation of Soorayagan. Gan says she's only doing what is needed. Thit calls her stubborn and accuses her of trying to make herself the pitiful victim, so she can use that as an excuse to divorce him. Gan doesn't want to argue with him over nonsense anymore and walks away. Thit grabs her in tightly and is about to smooch her but Nee walks in and calls his name. Gan excuses herself out and as she is about to leave Nee tells her that she should keep her promise of returning Thit. Nee tells Gan to get out of their lives if she really intends to keep her promise and to stop using the Grandma as an excuse to stay. After Gan leaves, Nee goes into the clothing showroom and grabs a whole bunch of clothes/cloth. The employees look at her in surprise. She yells at them saying she's the wife, she owns everything, so for them to bag them up. The employees told her okay, since Thit did mention that whatever Khun Gan wants, for us to take care of it. Right when Nee heard Gan's name, she yelled at everyone clarifying that she is Nee, Thit's wife is Nee, not Gan. Gan goes to see Ying and asks her if Ying can help employ her as a teacher at the shcool. Ying doesn't think that's a good idea because Thit may not approve of it. Gan tells her that her Father still needs a lot of money for the treatments, so please help. The Step Father walks in and mistaken Gan as Nee. Ying explains that they're twins. Gan explains to the Step Father not to be worried because Nee is now living at the Soorayagan palace as Thit's wife. Nee goes to Won and asks her for money to pay Son or else he is going to tell everything to Thit. Im Jai and Son argue but she throws up, so they go to see the doctor and the doctor congratulates them as new parents. Im Jai is happy but Son tells her that it's too hard for him right now, with no job, no work, it's tough, so he tells her to go home by herself. Thit and Nee go to the hospital to see the Father. Thit drops Nee off first to find parking. As Son is about to leave he sees Gan and apologizes to her for misunderstanding her and tells her that Nee is actually paying him to lie that he's her husband and not Nee's. Son tells Gan that if Gan pays him, he'll tell Thit the truth and she'll be happy ever after with Thit. As Nee walks towards the Father's hospital room, Im Jai, who doesn't know the difference yet confronts Nee and tells her to back off from her husband. Nee is confused, but Im Jai tells her that Im Jai saw Son talking and following her just a minute ago. Nee rushed to find Son. She asks him what he's told Gan. Son just laughs it off asking where his money is and that whoever pays him the most will get his support. Nee tells him that Gan has no money, so once she fully becomes Thit's wife she'll pay him satisfactorily, but for him to give her time. Khun Pra goes to see the Step Mother, Urai, and tells her that he'll buy the house if she could give him the title. Gan returns home to find Thit restlessly waiting for her. He grabs her and asks her where she went. Gan tells Thit, anywhere as long as I'm happy. Thit yells at her that she plays hard to get with him but with Son, she caters to him all day long. Gan tries to leave but Thit grabs her and tries to smooch her. Gan pushes him off, runs inside, and locks her door leaving Thit pounding on the door demanding her to open it. Nom Sai is watching with glee. Nee is waiting for Thit but decides to go to his room but all of a sudden there's a call for her. It's Son. He's at a night club and demands her to meet up with him. Nee goes to the night club and gives him a portion of the money and is about to leave but Son stops her and tells her that he wants more than just money for the night.

EDIT: Almost forgot, when Thit was waiting for Gan at home, after she shut him out, he felt won wai everytime he's near her...erm...trying to translate that to english is like feeling fuzzy inside because you're falling for this person type of feeling. LOL

No wonder why Episode 9's Summary appeared short. Well, that was only half of it. Here's the other half.

Episode 9 Part 2 Summary: Nee goes to see Wason and ends up sleeping with him. On the same night, Nom Sai who witnessed Thit chase Gan into her room went to report what she saw to the Grandma and Mom. The Grandma, Mom, and Nom Sai master plan to light Thit's booty on fire, so he can hurry up and confess his heart to Gan instead of going back and forth before it's too late. They know Thit loves Gan, but is too stubborn to admit the truth, which makes things difficult. They go to Thit's room and tells him that they're ready for the divorce, to process the divorce as soon as possible. Thit's heart drops and is crushed. Thit disagrees and says they should wait until the Father has completely healed. The three ladies smile widely. It's 4 AM and Nee rushes back to the palace and jumps the fence as Nom Sai is watching closely on the side and follows her with suspicion as to when she left the palace and why is she now returning so late. Nom Sai runs into Gan as Gan is on her way to work at the school as an English teacher. Nom Sai loses track of Nee and goes to report it to the Grandma and Mom. The ladies go to Nee's room and knocks on the door to try to catch any suspicion but Nee knows their intentions and comes out with messy hair as if she's been sleeping the whole entire time. The ladies can't help but to go back with nothing. They walk to Gan's room and find Thit asking the maid where Gan went. Nom Sai tells Thit that Gan left for work. The Grandma says Gan isn't a lazy person, she has to take care of herself so that when she divorces, she can be stable. Nom Sai says Gan is so pretty and a good person, it will take less than a year for her to find someone. Thit listens with concern and pain and leaves. The three ladies plan to make Thit and Gan reconcile. Nee listens to their plans and is extremely upset that they're plotting against her. Nee rushes to Son and tells him to execute the plan ASAP. The Mom calls Wit so she can clarify as to who is the real slut (my own term lol), but Wit isn't available, he's out filming out of town. The Grandma and Nom Sai ask the Mom why; the Mom explains that Wit shared with her that he is another husband of Gan's. The Grandma doesn't believe it. The Mother says at first she wasn't suspicious of the story but now that there are two Gans, she's starting to believe that's not Gan who is the slut. The Grandma realizes that time is precious. They can't allow Thit to divorce Gan, which can happen at any time especially with Nee pushing for it, so she contacts Ying to help clarify with the Step Father since she works with him. Ying promises to help. Gan has been having her friend, Rompoie, picking and dropping her off at the school. Rompoie tells Gan that she needs to stop trying to avoid Thit. That Thit is worried about her, not letting her work, is because he cares about her and is super jealous whenever she's not within his sight. Gan tries to suppress her feelings and says Thit doesn't love her so why would he be jealous. Gan is teaching English and asks the students a question to have Thit answer saying, you need to go with me right now. Thit tells the students that their new teacher will be coming soon and grabs Gan's stuff as well as her arm and walks out. Gan struggles but is overpowered. Thit told Gan that if she had to work, she would need to work under him to pay off the debts she has with him. Gan is confused, what debt? Thit tells her that the money she borrowed from Khun Pra is actually his money, so he is her debtor. Gan is adamant in not working for him and is angry at Thit's tactics. Ying goes to ask the Step Father revealing that Nee is breaking up the marriage of her own sister. The Step Father becomes concerned and has a heart attack. Thit and Gan arrive at the office. Thit demands Gan to get out of the car and start working here if she so wants to work. Gan rejects the idea. Thit spites Gan and says why, working with him won't allow her time to cheat with her old husbands? Gan tells him that he doesn't have the right to command her. Thit says why wouldn't he when she's still his wife legally and physically...Thit says it with a lustful mood. Son buds in and says, then she can continue seeing me because she's my wife too? Both Thit and Gan turn and see Son smiling wickedly towards them. Gan tells Son again that she has no relations to him. Son says to Thit, he has allowed his wife to play around with Thit for too long, it's time for him to retrieve her back and grabs Gan's arm. Thit stops him and asks him where he's taking Gan. Son says, obviously to our home. Rompoie barges in telling Son to let go of Gan and to stop his lies. Rompoie is Gan's witness that she doesn't know Son and has never had any relations with him and she will prove Gan's innocence. Son looks at Thit, who doesn't know who to believe, and says, it's up to him whether he believes him or not but Son knows Gan much more than Thit himself, who can even tell which side Gan's birthmark is and challenges Rompoie to find evidence to prove Gan's innocence and leaves. Thit throws Gan around in his office out of anger believing in the accusations. Thit says that if it wasn't true, Son wouldn't have come all this way just to claim her back. Gan walks out since she finds it useless to explain to him when he has never listened to her. Rompoie chases after Son and asks him why he's hurting Gan. Son says he already warn Gan and for Gan to counter attack Nee, but since Gan didn't join hands with him, don't blame a businessman like him who only cares about profits. Ying walks in over hearing everything and proposes she pays Son twice the amount he received to reveal the truth. Son looks at Ying with flirty eyes of interest. Nee and Won are in the car watching Son talk to Rompoie and Ying and Nee becomes very concerned. Ying hands the check to Son and Son tries to work his magic on Ying saying he's not doing it for the money but he's doing it so Ying can see the goodness in him also. Son returns home to find Im Jai waiting for me. Im Jai sees the check and misunderstands that it's from Gan. Son is bored and annoyed by Im Jai and tells her that he has never accepted her as his wife and that baby isn't his since she's such an easy woman and leaves Im Jai hurt. Ying tells the Grandma that Son will be coming tomorrow to reveal the truth. Meanwhile, Nee is trying to call Son but is startled to see the Grandma watching her and asks if there's an event tomorrow. The Grandma says, there's going to be a guest that will come to reveal the ugliness of someone and Nee becomes very concerned.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ aiyaja ---> thanX so much for the spoiler. when I read the first half... This was my reaction--> "that's it " !!!!!!! Lol.. U really got me. all the spoiler u post up just leads me wanting MORE and MORE !! Lol...lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
BTW... I realize that the picture in the front of VIKI for Sud Sai Paan is actually the picture of Nee and Thit. :( Perhaps they should change it ????

Maybe change it to the photo of Gan and Thit are both sitting in the water and about to kiss. (The lil photo in which Maiko post with her user name).

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Woohoo tomorrow is Monday and we all know wat this mean...Titih and Gaan :D gosh I miss them so much...currently re watch with sub and feel much better now tat I understand wat going on...

Sun (Nat) character is really creapy but Wit (Guy) is twice like u girls say...Wit totally da devil...Wit is just a prevert tat can't have enough s3x!!! Ugh and i hated how Ni always say tat Gaan steal her identity??? Girl please I'll like to have da honor to slap Ni and put some sense to her...she da one going around saying she "Gandawasi"!!! Ugh thinking about it...I just want to strangle her!!!

Can't wait until tomorrow :) :) &&& can't wait for more kisses of Gaan and Tit :p

I've missed them, too, Sweet_09! xD I woke up early now, and I'm not going back to sleep. :p I'd rather wake up early than late hehe. Awesome, my love for SSP is guiding me through life! (Er, yeah right...it's only helping me wake up in time to catch it live. :lolyup:) Oh, yes...Nee's so delusional and shameless. :lol: Her logic doesn't seem right lol!

cool :) said:
asdfghjkl... this pictured just killed me :drools: yessh i ready for that scene!! :heart:

this scene...I'm pretty sure it's Nee tryna play some kind of trick. Not so hyped for this scene EEEEEK!!! I'm going to hate her even more now lol :lolyup: 

It kills me, too, Cool :)! I think we're all looking forward to that scene (heck, any Gan x Thit scene!). :pervie: Yes, like Aiyaja has spoiled for us in Spicy Forum hehe, Nee will use the guilt card on Thit, attempting suicide to make him feel for her situation and character. Drama queen. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your wonderful spoilers, Aiyaja! :grouphug:

phatman said:
You know me too well Maiko. haha. No matter how psycho Wit is, I can't hate him haha. It's so weird though, this is the fist time I've ever fallen in love with a supporting actor instead of the lead pra'ek. I've fallen for both before, but this one is different. I like Toomtum, but not a much as Guy...especially when he's rai in here too. Hehe.

I must've skipped a post. Why is Veekit in the picture?? Hehe. I personally adore Veekit. Especially when he was played by Ken T.

Omg, they're going to do a willing?! Wahhhh!!

I find it weird, too. :huh: :shock2: LOL, but since it's Guy you've fallen for, I'm not complaining. :D Hahaha, Veekit is in the picture, because SokLaHote brought up his name. Here's her quote about Veekit (I cut out the other parts of her comment, just keeping the one about Veekit :)):

SokLaHote said:
You guys remember in Rang Ngao when Veekit thought Moohtha (Moohnin) is a player and he's like how many guys she's been with and what no. is he? But after sleeping with her he realizes he's her first and that's when he figured they aren't the same person. Is Thit going to be that clever here? He should know then that Gan is not Wason and Wit's ex and that it's Nee (once she's in the picture).

Yes, there's a willing scene, Phatman. xD Gan's reasons for giving in to him are sincere and solely for love, but he's going to see it differently. *Sigh*

D~D said:
BTW... I realize that the picture in the front of VIKI for Sud Sai Paan is actually the picture of Nee and Thit. :( Perhaps they should change it ????

Maybe change it to the photo of Gan and Thit are both sitting in the water and about to kiss. (The lil photo in which Maiko post with her user name).

Hah, you described me perfectly, too, D~D! I want MORE! :woot: Yes, for some odd reason, I personally can't bear to use any pictures of Nee and Thit for my icon/display picture and/or siggie. It's because Gan and Thit are the pra'nangs. And I prefer them as a couple, and I prefer their couple pictures. :p But...it's still Vill and Toomtam, so I love all their pictures nevertheless. But I still prefer Thit x Gan's pictures hehe. :p

As for my icon/display picture of Gan and Thit, it's actually not perfect, because the original shows the crew with them on set, and one of the staff member's arm is in Toomtam's way. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Wow, today's episode starts out early! I almost missed it! Good thing it's just the opening credits. :D Will come back to share pictures! Edit: K, the pictures! Commercial break...I want more Thit x Gan scenes! :woot:

Credits: Newsplus; Manager; bugtimetoom & exactscenario's IGs.

AikOm^_^

What a surprise... -_-

For the willing scene, they didn't show the scene of Thit undressing Gan. Why?! :teary: Oh, but it's not all disappointment, for the kiss before the bed scene is awesome! :drool:

Lol, Nee's scary situation isn't that convincing. The acting is funnie hehe! Kind of a random situation, but at least it stops Nee's intentions of stopping Thit and Gan's love scene. :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Maiko^_^ said:
By the way, Jjinxx, I love your new icon/display picture. :) It's beautiful! Did you make it yourself? Thit x Gan  :heart: !!!! :wub: I want to create some new pictures of Thit and Gan hehe. But...first things first. K, I'm going to eat, and then work on my reviews on episodes 3-6.
Thanks Maiko! I did make it myself, and wanted it as my sig, but photobucket restricted my bandwidth so no can do. Lol I hope they give is lots more sweet Gan and Thit pictures.

It doesn't seem like Thit put two and two together. But if he believes Nee when she says that she had to leave to find work because her mom was sick, then of course he'll be gullible enough to think that Nee wasn't a player, that the real player is still Gan. I think once Nee returns to his life, we also add in his confusion because he sarted havin feelings for Gan, so he'll blame her for "playin with his feelings" and supposedly trying to impersonate Nee. We all know it's twisted the other way around, but i'm predicting pra ek will play the blame game and Nee will add fuel to it.

I hatethe convenience of Wisaet not being able ro talk.

AikOm^_^

*Sigh* There are quite several cute Thit x Gan scenes despite today's drama. Today's cliff hanger is a beautiful example of good suspense.

So, it ends with Thit coming out of his car to help out Nee. He's shocked to see another "Gandaowasee." Awh, my heart cries for both Thit and Gan today. They're more alike than they think. Both are quite stubborn and refuse to listen to their other half in most situations. :D Thit doesn't want to listen to Gan's explanations that she's not the same woman he feel in love with. She keeps pushing him away. And he brushes her off in today's episode, refusing to listen to her explanations that she never knew Wasan. Communication is the key, you two! :smack:

Vill did a wonderful job as desperate Gan, trying to explain to her hot-headed husband that he's misunderstanding her and Wasan. :cry: Everything was perfectly executed during this scene, and I love how Gan tries to grab his arm, but he pushes her away instead. Love both Toomtam and Vill's acting! :wub: I'll go into more details and praises during my analysis. :p

I cracked up at Wasan's shocked reaction to seeing Nee. :lmao3: That is super funnie! :D But then...Thit sees Nee, and it ruins the mood. Like I say, today's episode left a very good cliff hanger. :) Even more drama tomorrow!

lynnyang said:
Still can't believe that after they slept together he doesn't know she's a virgin!

The boy isn't too bright, is he? :lol:

jjinxx said:
Thanks Maiko! I did make it myself, and wanted it as my sig, but photobucket restricted my bandwidth so no can do. Lol I hope they give is lots more sweet Gan and Thit pictures.

It doesn't seem like Thit put two and two together. But if he believes Nee when she says that she had to leave to find work because her mom was sick, then of course he'll be gullible enough to think that Nee wasn't a player, that the real player is still Gan. I think once Nee returns to his life, we also add in his confusion because he sarted havin feelings for Gan, so he'll blame her for "playin with his feelings" and supposedly trying to impersonate Nee. We all know it's twisted the other way around, but i'm predicting pra ek will play the blame game and Nee will add fuel to it.

I hatethe convenience of Wisaet not being able ro talk.

You're welcome, Jjinxx! The details aren't too precise, since our icon/display box is so small, but it still looks very beautiful. I love how the effects look. :wub: Yes, they better give us more sweet Gan x Thit scenes. :teary: Ooh, I like the way you worded the bolded texts! :clap: Yes, it stinks that Visake/Wisaet can't talk right now. Gosh, Exact!  :facepalm: But...it prolongs the drama and gives us even more headaches. :p

Hmm, I guess I'll post the other pictures in a moment, then go back to sleep...most likely, I'll just stay awake. :D

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
What a surprise... -_-

For the willing scene, they didn't show the scene of Thit undressing Gan. Why?! :teary: Oh, but it's not all disappointment, for the kiss before the bed scene is awesome! :drool:

Lol, Nee's scary situation isn't that convincing. The acting is funnie hehe! Kind of a random situation, but at least it stops Nee's intentions of stopping Thit and Gan's love scene. :p
I guess I have to go back to the OST MV for that. Anyways, I took a screen cap of that on my phone. I'll just look at it there. My heartaches for Gan so much but from Aiyaja summaries of upcoming episodes, sounds like our Gan is becoming more independent which is good. I'm glad that there are people who sees the good in her and helps/support her.  I so hate misunderstandings but then again it wouldn't be a Thai lakorn if there isn't any. Toomtam plays a good jealous pra'ek and I guess that's what I really like about him. Why aren't we seeing much of Wit?  Too much Wason than I care for.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
More spoilers, yay!

I'm so excited for episode 9 now that we know the three elderly ladies willbe on Gan's side and try to kick Nee out of their lives. Nom Sai is such a trusty spy, I'm so glad there are people who aren't as gullible as Thit lol
But damn, I bet Nee will kill San before he reveals the truth. It would just be too easy for him to out Nee for some money when he is so greedy. Or he might double-cross Ying. Ugh!

Thit is going to be so obviously jealous towards Gan lol I'm glad she has a spine and is strong enough to think for her future!

AikOm^_^

Credits: sudsaipan2013, princetamgroup's IGs (and as tagged).

Note: Once again; their pictures are too sugary for my teeth! :wub:

Note: These guys are actually not too bad-looking...they're just jerks. :p Scary scenario, and even though Nee's such a witch, I wouldn't have been happy if she really experiences something like that. (Of course, it's not like she's still pure lol.) Good thing Wan rescues her; she's a good friend. :)

Note: Eeeeeeeeek! Despite not including the undressing scene, it was still a beautiful love scene. :blush: :wub: Plus, it leaves a lot to your imagination. :D Plus...all that movement just beyond the camera...um-mmm! :yummy: :pervie:

Note: Hmm? He sure looks pretty satisfied. :whahuh: :pervie: :lmao:

SokLaHote said:
I guess I have to go back to the OST MV for that. Anyways, I took a screen cap of that on my phone. I'll just look at it there. My heartaches for Gan so much but from Aiyaja summaries of upcoming episodes, sounds like our Gan is becoming more independent which is good. I'm glad that there are people who sees the good in her and helps/support her.  I so hate misunderstandings but then again it wouldn't be a Thai lakorn if there isn't any. Toomtam plays a good jealous pra'ek and I guess that's what I really like about him. Why aren't we seeing much of Wit?  Too much Wason than I care for.

Yes, that's what I'm going to do, too. :cry: Yeah! Glad that Gan isn't going to let drama stop her from paying the money back. Yahoo for Grandma, Sai, and even Thit's mom. No, it wouldn't be a Thai lakorn without misunderstandings and all those other good stuff. :lolyup: Ooh, yes, I love how Toomtam pulls off the jealous p'ek role, too! Hahaha, I want more of Wit! Me and Phatman! :woot:

preetam said:
Thank you Maiko :D

You're welcome! :grouphug: Hope you will get to watch it later today, and hope you enjoy it, despite not seeing Thit undressing Gan. :lol2:

jjinxx said:
More spoilers, yay!

I'm so excited for episode 9 now that we know the three elderly ladies willbe on Gan's side and try to kick Nee out of their lives. Nom Sai is such a trusty spy, I'm so glad there are people who aren't as gullible as Thit lol
But damn, I bet Nee will kill San before he reveals the truth. It would just be too easy for him to out Nee for some money when he is so greedy. Or he might double-cross Ying. Ugh!

Thit is going to be so obviously jealous towards Gan lol I'm glad she has a spine and is strong enough to think for her future!

Usually I hate the nosy goody servants, but Nom Sai isn't too bad. :D Lol, she's cute at times. :p She represents us. :rofl: Yikes, I don't know if I want San to die...that'd be sad for Imjai/Emjai (the secretary he seduces, played by May Sirin). Yes...I'm thinking he's going to double-cross Ying, too! :annoyed: That low-life only cares about money and adding a new girl to his collection! :yuck: