phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
D~D said:
Hey !! Where Maiko ??? I miss reading all her comments. :(
cool :) said:
I was just thinking about that too. Maiko!!! We need you here : ) !
huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I agree. No Maiko comments for the page yet? D;

I know where she's at. She's writing up her episode 3 and 4 reviews. HAHA.
Maiko, you coming back yet? Haha.

D~D

sarNie Adult

Phatman : --->I know where she's at. She's writing up her episode 3 and 4 reviews. Haha.[/quote]

variety

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
A picture is worth a thousand words. The summaries may not do justice to Thit, so let's just all wait to watch how things will play out. :dance2:

I'm totally loving Toomtam and Vill; their chemistry is awesome! Vill looks so different as Gan and as Nee.

I haven't read a Thai Lakorn Magazine in a long time, but do they still publish the entire storyline? I remember, the last time I was reading one was a super long time ago, the lakorn of Vee and Chom. LOL If they still do print the entire storyline, does anyone have a scan of it. Gah. I'm dying to know more. LOL
hi aiyaja, if you go back to page12, there were some scans that Maiko has posted before, they might help

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
being out for many days now...busy with life but never stop watching this lakorn....this lakorn ohlala it have da mixture of slap-kiss, loved and sex :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

View & Tootaam is now one of my favorite couple in da year of 2013!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
being out for many days now...busy with life but never stop watching this lakorn....this lakorn ohlala it have da mixture of slap-kiss, loved and sex :bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

View & Tootaam is now one of my favorite couple in da year of 2013!!!!!

You're so naughty! :smack: Don't you know we have kids in here? HAHA.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

You're so naughty! :smack: Don't you know we have kids in here? HAHA.
Oh my Gosh phatman, u didn't need to point that out also 5555 Lmfao u guys r too funny :bhehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We need to protect them from being exposed to...Toomtam and Vill. Haha. And I'm like the only one who posted those hot screen caps...*slaps self* HAHA. I wasn't thinking.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Hey !! Where Maiko ??? I miss reading all her comments. :(
I was just thinking about that too. Maiko!!! We need you here : ) !
huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I agree. No Maiko comments for the page yet? D;

:rofl: It's only been a day and a half! Awh, you guys! Didn't realize I would be missed so much. :spin: :teary: Now you know how I feel when I don't hear from all of you. :yes: :D Well, thankies for missing me! :grouphug: Eep, sadly, I've got to get ready for work now (oh, yes, that explains my absence for the last day and a half :weep:), but I'll be back here later! I'm trying to change my lazy habit of putting things off. Hehe. Loving all your lovely comments and insights like usual! See you all later! :wink:

And Huajaikaungtur, it's shocking, but there has been a few pages that don't have a single comment from me. xD Like the previous page. Oh, but I'll catch up. :D I don't need to quote all the comments, but there will be some I'll make a direct reply to. ^_^ Later, guys!

phatman said:
I know where she's at. She's writing up her episode 3 and 4 reviews. HAHA.
Maiko, you coming back yet? Haha.

Lol, besides that, I was at work. x] Grr, I started on my review for episode 3 (a day or so ago), but then the page went forward/backward, and I lost it...good thing I didn't write out a lot yet. :eek: :phew: But gosh, my stupid keyboard is so sensitive! I am back, but I'll catch up later after work. I really doubt I'll finish my episode reviews by tonight, but I want to finish them all before Monday... See you all later! I'll be thinking of all of you and about SSP.  :tearybye: :grouphug:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up, Ep 05/06 had so many cute scenes! Shipping Thit & Gaan like craaaazy right now! 
and finally a role of Fang that I actually like! She's so nice and smart too! 
Wit creeps me out. He is such a psycho, omg! I think I'll never look at Guy the same way again. His role as Wit is marked on me  :nono1:

yellowtweeny

sarNie Egg
I don't understand why Gaan doesn't let other people know that she did see a person looked like her. Why would she let Thit misunderstand her?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
yellowtweeny said:
I don't understand why Gaan doesn't let other people know that she did see a person looked like her. Why would she let Thit misunderstand her?
They probably doesn't believe her.  She tries to tell Thit but he doesn't listen to her. And if she tells them she a twin sister how come they don't live together of course it has to be like that somehow so there is a story to keep on going.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hmm Im not sure if we are on the same page but Gan did ask her father if she had a twin but he said no. Im still reviving 5 & 6 loool Been so busy!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
555 Maiko ur back ! 

@Daisydukes , yeah her dad told her it was impossible because his first wife(the one that died)told him that Nee died. But then he meets her,but then Nee told him to keep it as a secret so no one knows about her . What sucks is that the father is mute now so he can't tell Nee's stepdad about Nee and etc.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
555 Maiko ur back ! 

@Daisydukes , yeah her dad told her it was impossible because his first wife(the one that died)told him that Nee died. But then he meets her,but then Nee told him to keep it as a secret so no one knows about her . What sucks is that the father is mute now so he can't tell Nee's stepdad about Nee and etc.
It doesn't mean he can't write??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
We don't know what the dad told Gan because they skipped that part. Perhaps they'll show us later what exactly he told Gan.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I know that EP 5&6 are done subbing but I'm not sure if I want to watch it yet . In sooooooo tired from work. I just want to relax first. Or have a day where I have completely no work at all so that way I'll be able to enjoy SSP !!! ^O^