AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Asy said:
Guy is so sadistic. I'm glad that Fang's character is so nice. I also hope she'll end up with khruu yai. Poor that stepdad of Manee.

I'm really enjoying this lakorn right now. Hopefully no drag.

Too bad they cut off most of his sadistic scenes. :lol: Hmm...I'm trying to remember...who's Yai, Asy? :eek: I only remember the main characters' names. So far, Exact's doing a good job with the pacing. But...no telling how the later episodes will be like. :nailbiter: Epp, I don't want to see Thit going back and forth between Gan and Nee too much. :no: Unless it's interesting.

D~D said:
ThanX Maiko,
BTW.. I wouldn't think ur greedy, ur just as a crazy fan of SSP as I am...Lol I would like to send u the song but the trouble is that I have no idea how to either burn a copy or download it. I just know how to buy it on iTune where it will store it in my playlist. Lol..I'm not good at computer. :( Perhaps u can give me some easy tip. Lol... Right now I'm just using my brother computer to watch Sud Sai Paan on Viki b/c my computer broke down.. that thing was just too old and over heated from watching SSP. (Like really ???!!) Lol.. I'm actually waiting for my day off from work so that my younger brother can go computer shoping with me b/c in 3 weeks or so.. school starts and of course I would need a computer to write up those comming essay. :( and WHY of course.. Watching SSP !! ^o^
All these writing that I'm doing are all from an iPod touch only. Can't really play Viki here b/c they want us to get their free app but I know that if I did get their app.. It come with commercial ad. ( I read people review on it) Lol.. And I hate commercial !!

Sorry people .. It's like story of my life. Lol..

also.. I'll still try to see what I can do about sending u a copy of the song . Just Don't be disappointed if I don't know how to do it. Cuz that will make me feel as though i destroy someone hope and makes me feel even useless. T^T

You're welcome. :D Lol, awh, thank you! I don't know much about the official songs you buy from iTunes, for iTunes may prevent you from sharing them hehe. If I figure something out, I'll ask you more about it in a message. :spin: Dang, that's too bad about your computer. Oh yes, you definitely would want one for school in the future. Especially when starting college. :yes: Hope that you can get a new one soon! Have fun shopping! I want a new laptop myself. I just need to save up money first.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Gilly sure changed your mind, huh? :whahuh: I pray they keep Toomtam and Vill's other kissing scenes. :pervie:
Yes they did. They give me butterflies. Haha. Well mostly Guy. I don't like his sadistic character, but I think he is one hot son of a guy, no pun intended, haha. I especially love when he stares at Vill with those eyes.
I do hope this lakorn is doing well because I, for the first time in a long time, is enjoying a ch5 lakorn. Haha.
I can't wait for Monday! It's almost here.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wah... i never thought i would find my flocks....lol
i just love this LAKORN.. after a long time i found something similar to SAWAN BIENG..

tootam :heart: : he damn handsome and  seems like a good kisser. and he really acts good. i like it when guys pour their HEART in acting.....
 VILL : never thought i would like this girl, she really did a awesome job as gandamanee.. but i think needs a improvement as gandawasee ( only in crying department)...

i really like it when girls are strong but i dont like the bitchiness of gm....but i think she will get BETTER..

its sad that it airs only on mon-tue.....its :teary:  sucks to wait....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I really like this lakorn too. Vill is doing such an awesome job at portraying 2 characters with totally opposite personality.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Too bad they cut off most of his sadistic scenes. :lol: Hmm...I'm trying to remember...who's Yai, Asy? :eek: I only remember the main characters' names. So far, Exact's doing a good job with the pacing. But...no telling how the later episodes will be like. :nailbiter: Epp, I don't want to see Thit going back and forth between Gan and Nee too much. :no: Unless it's interesting.

You're welcome. :D Lol, awh, thank you! I don't know much about the official songs you buy from iTunes, for iTunes may prevent you from sharing them hehe. If I figure something out, I'll ask you more about it in a message. :spin: Dang, that's too bad about your computer. Oh yes, you definitely would want one for school in the future. Especially when starting college. :yes: Hope that you can get a new one soon! Have fun shopping! I want a new laptop myself. I just need to save up money first.
ThanX 4 understanding . Ur awesome !!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yes they did. They give me butterflies. Haha. Well mostly Guy. I don't like his sadistic character, but I think he is one hot son of a guy, no pun intended, haha. I especially love when he stares at Vill with those eyes.
I do hope this lakorn is doing well because I, for the first time in a long time, is enjoying a ch5 lakorn. Haha.
I can't wait for Monday! It's almost here.

I told you!!! :woot: No, I'm not gloating, but just saying hehe. :wink: Yes, two more days until Monday for me! Good thing I don't work. I'll be able to catch it live, yes! Guy's eyes are very expressive. They're intense and help bring out his character(s) very well. Yes, too bad he's sadistic, but Exact has to come up with something to make Nee feel disgusted with him/afraid of him. :lol:

sarasona said:
wah... i never thought i would find my flocks....lol
i just love this LAKORN.. after a long time i found something similar to SAWAN BIENG..

tootam :heart: : he damn handsome and  seems like a good kisser. and he really acts good. i like it when guys pour their HEART in acting.....
 VILL : never thought i would like this girl, she really did a awesome job as gandamanee.. but i think needs a improvement as gandawasee ( only in crying department)...

i really like it when girls are strong but i dont like the bitchiness of gm....but i think she will get BETTER..

its sad that it airs only on mon-tue.....its :teary:  sucks to wait....
moonstar said:
I really like this lakorn too. Vill is doing such an awesome job at portraying 2 characters with totally opposite personality.  

Welcome! :D :grouphug: Sarasona, I love your honest analysis! For me personally, I think sometimes Vill needs to relax her n'rai expressions. :coverlaf: I like my nang'rai calm, cool, collected, dangerous, and expressive without overreacting. Still loving the way she portrays her first rai role, though! Oh, yes, I definitely agree that Vill can improve her Gandaowasee/Gandawasee character. She has most of the correct emotions down, and I believe she can cry, but both my sister-in-law and sister think her crying is weird and ugly. :lolyup: I agree heartily with them, but I still find her appealing. :D (Gosh, I have weird tastes haha!) Like I said, there are quite a few emotional scenes in which I :heart: the way she expresses her sadness and...other emotions. There's definitely room for improvement, yes. :yes: Oh, yes, Toomtam is mighty handsome indeed! He is growing up to be a fine, young man! Exact picked the right person for pra'ek alongside Vill (and vice versa lol). :wub:

Moonstar, I'm happy you're liking it so far. ^_^ Keep up the good work, SSP! :strong: Exact, don't mess up! :dude:

D~D said:
ThanX 4 understanding . Ur awesome !!

:grouphug:

AikOm^_^

All righty...now that I've caught up to all the comments, I just need to work on my reviews for episodes 2-4... I doubt I'll get to them all before I have to go to work. :rolleyes: First, the ratings for SSP's episodes 3 + 4.

Credits: ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip, and Sunny @ Spicy forum for posting the ratings. :D Thank you, Sunny!

Episode 3: 2.2 (1.8,2.3)
Episode 4: 2.6 (2.7,2.5)

Hmm, not too bad hehe. Ratings for episode 3 dropped, but then picked up again for episode 4. I'll have to wait and see how the next episode fares...since it's the one in which Nee makes her "appearance."

Okie, here we go! Episode 2. I honestly think Exact did a pretty darn good job with the first two episodes. :thumbsup: The fast pacing really draws me in. There weren't too many unnecessary scenes, thank goodness. I'll be honest and say there were some scenes that I wanted to see more details of, but I really don't mind that everything is moving fast hehe. Thit and Gan's love story just better be more developed in the upcoming episodes. :yes:

I said it once, and I'll say it again. I really love the opening and closing credits! Every scene matches the music so well, and I find them very mesmerizing. But the best ones are Thit and Gan's scenes, and Nee/Wit scenes. :woot: :drool: For the closing credits, I'm pretty obsessed with the part in which it shows Nee threatening somebody with a knife (eh, it's probably Wasan or Wit :lol2:), then shifting to the scene in which Thit is laying down on the bed, smiling. I just find it so perfect how the song is so well-matched with those scenes. Love the part of the song that is played when that scene starts with Nee standing up so slowly with the knife and moving her head (oh, of course, it's because everything is in slow motion lol!). Her rai expression is perfect! :thumbup: (As a sultry temptress, she likes to move her head a lot...sometimes too much hehe. But I'm glad she has that part toned down in the later episodes, so it's a good thing she's not doing it all the time...only in certain situations.) And then the scene shifts to the one in which she's only covered with a blanket, and she's moving her head again! Then it shifts to the scene in which she's laying on the bed, trying to seduce somebody. And when it finally shifts to Thit laying on the bed, smiling, I faint every time I see Toomtam's smile! :faint: What's my point? Oh, I just love those scenes that are played during the closing credits. :D Vill is positively seductive during the scene in which she's laying on the bed, moving that head of hers hehe. It makes it look like she's seducing Thit, but eh, I'm pretty sure it's a deleted scene in which the man she is actually trying to seduce is Wasan. :pervie: Yeah, once again, they excluded the steamy love scenes. I'll explain it in a little bit. Anyway, back to Thit's scene. His masculine smile just melts my heart! :D Looking forward to his married life with Gan! I'm hypnotized with Thit and Gan's wedding scenes during the opening and closing credits, too (oh, not the scene in which Nee is also there). I find it a beautiful and perfect presentation when they're both walking down the staircase opposite of each other, and they meet up in the middle. :wub: And of course, all their kissing scenes are squeal-worthy during the opening and closing credits. :yummy: All righty, I got that off my chest. Now, for the real analysis for the second episode hehe.

Vill is freakin' gorgeous in the aftermath of her "love scene" with Nat! :lolyup: I love her look during this scene. She looks absolutely perfect and beautiful. Oh, and well-loved. :pervie: Love her makeup and curls! Dang it, Exact left the rest of Nee and Wasan's encounter up to my imagination, and it doesn't take much to guess what happens after they walk off together! I think Vill pulls off the innocent yet sexy (and promiscuous  :lol:) nang'rai look very well during her opening scene with Wasan. It's a very appealing look. Nat and Vill are mighty cute and hawt in their own way, but ToomtamVill and Gilly first for me! :wub: I love Nee's pouting looks hehe! She likes to act all innocent, and that clashes with her "passionate" obsession with men. :whaha: In one of the behind the scene videos, apparently Nee purposely drops her blanket when Wasan turns around to face her. :shock2: I assume she gets onto his bed to tempt him, and he chooses to stay and...play with her instead of go to work. :coverlaf: That would explain the scene in which Nee's laying on the bed, moving her head.

Urai's (Ann Alicha) gambling addiction will land her in trouble in the upcoming episodes... :nono1: I don't think her red lipstick is necessary. Not to mention, despite looking older, her voice is still so babyish! Oh, I really hate Nareerut's (Apple) wig/hairstyle. It's...urgh, ugly! And annoying. So fake, too. :facepalm: Apple already has a youthful face, and they shouldn't have used that wig to make her look even more youthful. :no: Not to mention...her wardrobe's terrible. They're shapeless and granny-looking. But it really does make her look like her body's still developing. :lolyup: Sorry, she just seems to have a little girl's body. She's good for the part actually, but I still say they shouldn't have used a wig for her character.

Oh, I did find it funny how it isn't clear when Thit stops his search for Nee the night before. Awh, but it wasn't choppy or anything hehe. Exact just left it like that to once again let me guess what happen. I love Vill's look for the funeral! Her makeup's simple, and her hairstyle is gorgeous! Her black dress is beautiful! Toomtam looks mighty handsome in his outfit, too. :spicy: With or without the black jacket, he looks so fine either way! They're hawt in black! I was positively drooling the whole time I was watching their scenes during the funeral and when he is driving her home (ok, I drool at all their scenes. :D). :drool: Hahaha, the snake scene in the garden is hecka random (although I know there are garden snakes hehe), and it cracks me up, but hey, it gives them an excuse to hug each other. :lmao3: :yes: Toomtam's expression and actions occur a little too fast, but I don't mind it. I love it when Thit pulls Gan into his arms. They look so good together all the time! Well, I squealed when Gan turns around to hug him in fear. I laughed, too. :rofl: Personally if it were me, I'll be screaming and trying to get on top of my guy so that my feet aren't on the ground. But I suppose screaming's not the best way to agitate a snake. Wonder what kind of snake it is. :scratchchin: I don't know, if it's a poisonous/dangerous snake, I wouldn't want it go free. :no: That's a danger to my family members. :teary: Anyway, all evil thoughts aside, I love the music that plays while they're hugging each other. When the snake turns around and leaves them, I swear I heard my little bro's voice as the snake's thoughts ("Oh, these two are in love. Can't hurt them."). :lmao3: Beautiful and gentle moment between them. Awh, she feels so safe and protected in his arms. Man, I was grinning the whole time Thit is holding onto Gan and moving his head closer to hers... I just :heart: this precious moment. And I thought Toomtam and Vill's emotions were very well-played out. I love Gan's self-conscious expression after she realizes that she has turned to hug him during a fearful moment. :D Awh, Gan is so cold to Thit during the time he's still a stranger to her. Love Thit's anguish and frustration after she leaves him in the garden.

Ooh, poor Gan faces an unpleasant shock that the poor stranger who hugged and kissed her turns out to be the rich heir to a wealthy family's heirloom. :eek: :shock2: Hmm, during this time, I suppose she's worried he may reveal to everybody that he used to know her...intimately. Or he's going to snub her and attack her character. Lol, it looks like she's even disappointed that he denies meeting her once before, although I know she's more confused and shocked as to why he's lying. :lol: Love the music that plays when Thit lies that it's his first time seeing her. I heart their emotions and expressions during this scene, too! Ekk, my heart melted when Thit interrupts Gan's conversation with Visake (her father)! :faint: He is mighty fine-looking! And when he offers to drive her home and smirks at her, wowie! :drools: I love situations like these between the pra'nangs!

My heart raced when Thit stops the call and pulls over. :woot: I just knew something drastic was going to happen, and I was right! Hehe! Ekk, the music is too freakin' perfect when she slaps him inside the car. He looks ticked off in a calm and collected way! Hot! :spicy: Love their confrontation on the sidewalk! (Oh, I find it super hilarious and perfect that they are the only people out on the sidewalk during that scene. :lol2:) Some of Vill's emotions during this scene are a little off (like she didn't put in enough effort), but I still heart their interaction nevertheless. :D I :heart: it when she tries to slap him again, but he stops her and forcefully kisses her instead. :drool: :spin: :cloud9: I replayed this kissing scene so many times; it's one of my favorites! (What the shell am I talking about?! I love all their kiss scenes! Well, all their scenes anyway. This one is extra magical hehe.) When he kisses her and the music starts, wowie, I always get chills whenever I watch that scene. Man, Toomtam is literally oozing with masculinity! It may just be an angle kiss, but this boy really gets into the kissing! I'm just so in love the way he is moving his whole body during this scene. I swear, even his adorable bottom is moving in tune with the music and the heated moment. :pervie: Anybody else caught sight of the wind blowing his jacket while they are still kissing? I get chills during that part. :cold: Love the way he holds her during the kiss too. His expression when he stops the kiss and pulls away is so...manly! I love it when he swallows and continues staring at her with that intense look. :wub: I love the quiet way Gan expresses her emotions; in this case, when after Thit pulls away, she tells him she'll go home by herself. Love her calm tone! But then she gets emotional when he wouldn't leave her alone. :D

Holy moly, I just died when Thit picks her up and carries her back to the car. Now, Vill isn't a tiny or fragile girl. She's not the tallest girl, but she isn't skinny. Toomtam is able to lift her up effortlessly and carries her with ease. I just keep on smiling like an idiot during the time he carries her to the car. Epp, they're too darn hot together! :spicy: I did find it funny that Thit sets her down and tells her to get inside the car, only to put her in there himself. (Huh, it's kind of a mystery to me, but it looks like Gan closes her passenger door the first time. Or perhaps she didn't close it hard enough, so therefore her door stays opened and therefore I don't see Thit opening it before he forces her back inside the car.) Awh, he even gently holds and puts her head inside the car! :lolyup: I grinned when he threatens to kiss her if she comes out of the car. xD Dang it, too bad they didn't show him dropping her off at her house. Oh, well. I'm grateful Gan thinks of the kiss, allowing me a second look at their hot kiss! :wub: Lol, I know Thit's angry with her during the ride back to his home, but it looks like he's restless, too. :pervie: Awh, the flashback scenes are hawt! Glad we were treated to more of their kiss(es) on the beach.

Hahaha, drunken Nee cracks me up! Vill plays the part very well; she is a cute and convincing drunk. I laughed at the part in which she trips and falls onto Wasan's lawn. And she thinks it's the bed. :rofl: Funny when Wasan drops her and leaves her on his lawn when his other girlfriend (Mone) sees them. Eh, messed up that they are making out while Nee is just lying outside on the lawn. :faint: Hah, Nee is petty and conceited, among other things (her reaction to the bugs' bites is funny). She really doesn't care how many men she sleeps with, as long as they're rich. :eyetwitch: LOL, Vill plays her rai role a little too well sometimes!

I love the music that plays when Rut waves to Brapun (Pukhai) from her window. Really beautiful; SSP has excellent and moving music! Hmm, not too fond of Fang's hairstyle. She's still pretty, but she doesn't really stand out. Her dresses are kind of shapeless, as well, mostly because she's so skinny. I find that Vill has the best wardrobe, for all her dresses hug her curves! I'm glad she's meaty and isn't shapeless! Her dresses appear weird in pictures, but on screen, wowie, she's a goddess! She matches all the dresses, and I really love how they clung to her body. :yes: Anyway, back to Fang. Her character's sweet, but some of Fang's facial expressions are questionable... -_- Like she looks ticked off at times. Lol, anyway, Toomtam and Fang are cute in their own way. Of course, I love Toomtam and Vill better, but sheesh, this boy is hitting if off with a lot of girls! :lolyup: First meeting between Thit and Ying (Fang), I swear Thit looks half love-sick. His eyes appear dreamy and too sweet when he first meets Ying. :coverlaf: Now, if only he will look at Gan with the same expression. :lmao:

Hmm, Gan's pink dress when she sees Rut with Brapun is interesting...I keep thinking she's switching between dresses because the back part is so blue/purple, while the front is mostly full of pink flowers. But I love the dress! Another one that matches so well with Vill. :yes: Well, Gan's reasons for stopping Rut and Brapun's date is reasonable, but I'm sure she can handle it better hehe. Ekkk, I love it when Thit gets jealous when he misunderstands that Gan is seeing another man (Brapun). Oh, yes, jealousy issues! :yahoo: Lol, he has a pretty good excuse for visiting her house. I find it funny that she doesn't see Thit with Urai as she is walking past them until Urai calls out to her. :lol: And I laughed at the part when Urai leaves them to their privacy but then she gives Gan a...disgruntled and sneering look behind Thit's back. :whahuh:

Haha, love it how Gan leaves Thit without saying anything...but he runs after her anyway. His annoyed expression is :spin:!!! Lol, Gan already is breaking up in tears even though he hasn't even said anything yet. Toomtam portrays his anger really well. :yes: He deserves the first slap, oh yes. But it's hot how he stops her second and third attempts to slap him. :faint: I :heart: it! They leave each other on a bad note. :teary: Which will make their next encounter even saucier!

Ok, last part for episode 2. Awh, Guy is so handsome in a suit! Too bad he's a shortie. :loool: If only he has Nat's height! Oh, well, he has a powerful presence anyway. Aah, I love my Gilly! Nee's so stunning in the pink, revealing dress! She looks awesome with it! Her hair's perfect! The blue earrings contrast with the pink dress really well (although...they kind of look cheap :lol2:). I love Nee's flirtatious attitude towards Wit! I find them even hotter than Nee and Wasan...if only Wit isn't so sadistic. xD Gosh dang, Wit's arrested expression when he first sees Nee is priceless! Guy plays his role too well! :drool: Hehe, I blushed and grinned when his eyes widen and move slooooooowly down Nee's body. That man is undressing her with his eyes. :rofl: And love it when he holds her hand a little longer than necessary. :ghehe: Of course, :heart: the kiss on the hand! And the intense moment shared when she purposely rubs his hand (fingers) while taking the cup of wine from him. Awh, Gilly! :faint: Lol, I laughed at Wun's (Jieb Chompoonuch) expression when Nee's stepfather stops and talks to her, asking about Nee.

Sheesh, I wrote more than I thought...this is way longer than my analysis for episode 1!!! Awh, time for work! I'll get back to episodes 3 and 4 tomorrow or so. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Gan's crying is a little too wimpery for someone who knows she's innocent of Thit's accusations. Perhaps she's just extra sensitive...or maybe I just like for my n'ek to give a hard-headed p'ek the cold shoulder and some good old slaps hehehe.

I do have to say, the way Thit is so unable to resist Gan makes my heart patter in the kind of way that hopefully he'll fall for the good person and that her goodness will become evident to him. It's a twisted sort of persistence lol but it does the job, I suppose, making the damsel weak-hearted.
And Thit's feelings are so intense lol his tears and the way he holds her, mm-mm...

Vill is, as stated before, gorgeous in here. I really do enjoy the visuals of her dressed in period clothing and Toomtam's handsomeness enhanced with all his suits.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I had a good time reading you're comments, Maiko. Haha.

Awh, same here; I had a blast reading everybody's comments, especially the good ones. :yes: Girl, your comments are entertaining, too! :wink: :grouphug: Not just here, but other threads. Even the ones I may not share the same opinion. :D

cool :) said:
haven't been on for one whole day . All i got to say is,you all are having a good discussion lol :p

Oh, yes! xD

jjinxx said:
Gan's crying is a little too wimpery for someone who knows she's innocent of Thit's accusations. Perhaps she's just extra sensitive...or maybe I just like for my n'ek to give a hard-headed p'ek the cold shoulder and some good old slaps hehehe.

I do have to say, the way Thit is so unable to resist Gan makes my heart patter in the kind of way that hopefully he'll fall for the good person and that her goodness will become evident to him. It's a twisted sort of persistence lol but it does the job, I suppose, making the damsel weak-hearted.
And Thit's feelings are so intense lol his tears and the way he holds her, mm-mm...

Vill is, as stated before, gorgeous in here. I really do enjoy the visuals of her dressed in period clothing and Toomtam's handsomeness enhanced with all his suits.

Yep, so true hehe. She's just too sensitive when it comes to him. :whaha: Ooh, I don't mind strong-minded n'eks, but I don't want them to become too stubborn to the point of being annoying. :eek: At least Gan slaps Thit when he deserves it. :lolyup:

I'm just going to say I agree with you about everything for the second part. :D From Thit to Vill to Toomtam hehe.

AikOm^_^

skyblue said:
I love Vill and Toomtam in this series. Toomtmam is so cute and Vill is so good with the evil role. 

Welcome to AsianFuse, skyblue! :welcome: Glad to have you join us, especially in this thread. :grouphug: Oh yes, I agree! Toomtam is hecka cute! And Vill's doing such a great job for her first rai role. I'm so happy they were chosen for the parts. These two are amazing together! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Awh, same here; I had a blast reading everybody's comments, especially the good ones. :yes: Girl, your comments are entertaining, too! :wink: :grouphug: Not just here, but other threads. Even the ones I may not share the same opinion. :D

Oh, yes! xD

Yep, so true hehe. She's just too sensitive when it comes to him. :whaha: Ooh, I don't mind strong-minded n'eks, but I don't want them to become too stubborn to the point of being annoying. :eek: At least Gan slaps Thit when he deserves it. :lolyup:

I'm just going to say I agree with you about everything for the second part. :D From Thit to Vill to Toomtam hehe.
Haha. I'm glad.
So I just have a quicky , how are Toomtam's other lakorns? Are they as good as this one?

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. I'm glad.
So I just have a quicky , how are Toomtam's other lakorns? Are they as good as this one?

Hmm, this is only his third lakorn. He was a guest star in his first lakorn, so his appearance was very quick. Hehe, he made a really brief appearance in Vill's lakorn with Pong Nawat (Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk). His second lakorn is with Charebelle Lanlalin (Pan Ruk Pan Rai 2013), in which he's the pra'ek. There are quite a lot of people who love that lakorn, I believe. Personally I found Toomtam a little stiff in the first episode, but that's all I got for you, since I haven't watched it in details. Oh, wait! He's still quite a looker in there, though. :p Hmm, the storyline in PRPR 2013 is a recycled one, though, about n'ek being an orphan who is actually the heir to a wealthy family's riches and n'rai lies about being the true heir. N'rai does anything to keep it a secret and goes around killing most of the people. Oh, the police are useless once again. I haven't watched it in details, so that's all I can tell you. :D People say that Toomtam and Charebelle have good chemistry. ;) I'm sure they can tell you a lot more than I did. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hmm, this is only his third lakorn. He was a guest star in his first lakorn, so his appearance was very quick. Hehe, he made a really brief appearance in Vill's lakorn with Pong Nawat (Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk). His second lakorn is with Charebelle Lanlalin (Pan Ruk Pan Rai 2013), in which he's the pra'ek. There are quite a lot of people who love that lakorn, I believe. Personally I found Toomtam a little stiff in the first episode, but that's all I got for you, since I haven't watched it in details. Oh, wait! He's still quite a looker in there, though. :p Hmm, the storyline in PRPR 2013 is a recycled one, though, about n'ek being an orphan who is actually the heir to a wealthy family's riches and n'rai lies about being the true heir. N'rai does anything to keep it a secret and goes around killing most of the people. Oh, the police are useless once again. I haven't watched it in details, so that's all I can tell you. :D People say that Toomtam and Charebelle have good chemistry. ;) I'm sure they can tell you a lot more than I did. :)
Oo, I like that kind of storyline. Haha. However, Toomtam haven't captured my heart completely yet, and I don't know who Charabelle is, so we'll see. Thanks!!!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oo, I like that kind of storyline. Haha. However, Toomtam haven't captured my heart completely yet, and I don't know who Charabelle is, so we'll see. Thanks!!!!

Wha-really?! :huh: Lol, I guess it's just so overused that I'm not too impressed with the storyline. :D But it does look decent from what I've seen. Hehe, Charebelle is a recently new Exact actress. She debuted last year. She's the nang'ek in Aom Piyada's upcoming lakorn with Pong Nawat (Paap Ataan/Parb Artun). :)

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
14 users on this thread rite now :eek: lol I'm amazed

Ooh, I wish I know what they're thinking of when reading SSP's thread. :nailbiter: Both the good and the bad hehe. But mostly the good though. :p I'm happy and giddy whenever I see a comment from a new fan. :D And I'm happy hearing from you guys, too, cool! x] :grouphug: K, going to sleep now. After tomorrow, yippee, it will be Monday! :woot2: :yahoo: Night, guys! :)

knight2010

sarNie Egg
i'm sorry if this has been asked before but can someone explain to me the meaning of the title? how is it related to the lakorn? :)