SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Oh my just finish 3 and 4!! 3 was a little sickening to me bc Kandamanee was totally sleeping around with the two douchebags who were like bestfriends. Her bf sold her to the producer. Lol They are so low!! If there was a real person like Kanda she would have contract aids already. She made herself too easy with men. Shes also really stupid and superficial!

Part 4 was a lot better since it picked up between Kandao and Pithee. He is so mean to her. Lol always say things to hurt her feelings but deep down hes like falling apart! Love Tumtom hes so good in this jealous and rather cold role.

Preview for epi5 looks so good. Pithee is getting what he wants by denying Kandao now. Feel sad for Kandao but she is so lovely and innocent Pithee will not be able to resist her in the end. Lol

Kanda is back to steal Kandao's man..drama drama drama...raeng raeng up next week. I hate waiting...wish I could just watch the whole lakorn now. :p

I also hope ratings kick up this week and so on!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
So if I am not wrong the evil twin has known Gandoewasee existence for awhile ? Since she uses Gandoewasee name when she does her evil deeds...

Asy

sarNie Immature
preetam said:
So if I am not wrong the evil twin has known Gandoewasee existence for awhile ? Since she uses Gandoewasee name when she does her evil deeds...

Yes, their mom had told Gandamanee that she has a twin sister back few years ago. I think Nee is jealous of her sister because Wasee lives with their father who is rich while she stay with their mom who married just an ordinary man.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I do feel sad for Kandamanee's stepfather.  He really does love her like his own...even though she left him to die.  

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
 Thank you Asy. I understand now

Asy said:
Yes, their mom had told Gandamanee that she has a twin sister back few years ago. I think Nee is jealous of her sister because Wasee lives with their father who is rich while she stay with their mom who married just an ordinary man.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know Manee is so sick. How could she have dirty thoughts about her father. The guy who raised her as his own. You can just tell that her step dad really cares for her.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow this version is completely different from then other one. Many things are added. But over all I am liking it but I don't know how much I can handle with Nee character. She was annoy with the other version but this version I can't stand her at all. Monday need to be here quick already.

D~D

sarNie Adult
As much as I want the week to be over so that the Lakorn can air.. That would mean that college will start very soon . T^T

chouakim

TTFC♥
Anyone else love that this was remade to a period lakorn? I'm loving the style of everything so far.
Can't wait for next week! Manee coming into the picture is going to be horrid, but it's going to move Thit and Kan's relationship along much quicker, keke. I feel sad for the family members of Manee. She's so evil, finally meeting her real dad and she's just putting on an act. She's too ruined to be fixed. Poor Kandao. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't seen the original, but I do like period lakorns and I'm glad this one is a period. Hehe.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, for the preview of ep. 5 it showed that the evil twin sister is gonna ruin the wedding? Is she going to? Because the old version it wasn't like that.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I know that this a new version but if they changed that then there is gonna hella be drama. I know it fiction story because I don't know if I will be able to deal with the drama...lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
chouakim said:
Anyone else love that this was remade to a period lakorn? I'm loving the style of everything so far.
Can't wait for next week! Manee coming into the picture is going to be horrid, but it's going to move Thit and Kan's relationship along much quicker, keke. I feel sad for the family members of Manee. She's so evil, finally meeting her real dad and she's just putting on an act. She's too ruined to be fixed. Poor Kandao. :(

There were a few people who weren't too pleased that the remake is set in period times, including me. :D I was whining about it when the fitting video for SSP first came out. ;) But like I stated a few pages back, I don't mind it anymore. Modern day would have been interesting, but there is a beautiful appeal to SSP's periodic setting. I also complained about Vill's wardrobe at first, but she is so much better on screen. She's gorgeous and flawless! I love both Gan and Nee's wardrobes. So, yes, I love the fact that the storyline takes place in period times, too. :wink:

No, Nee/Manee can still turn her life around. :D It's never too late to change your life for the better. I would rather she changes her lifestyle than just die for no apparent reason other than she's the evil nang'rai. -_- Knowing Exact...most likely they'll kill off her character. :annoyed: But hopefully they keep the original ending.

To my understanding, Nee in the original SSP stopped misunderstanding her stepfather and acknowledged him as a father figure. She also ended up with her film director. I only watched the ending to see that part, so I don't know how or why she changed into a nicer person.

So, therefore, if Exact keeps true to the original's ending...Nee will end up with Wit (Guy). :lmao3: Lol, I highly doubt it that they will end up with each other, for Wit's character is too sadistic, but hey, I can dream about Guy and Vill. :D :wub:

phatman said:
I haven't seen the original, but I do like period lakorns and I'm glad this one is a period. Hehe.

Lol, the original took place in modern day (1995), phatman. :D

lilo said:
Wait, for the preview of ep. 5 it showed that the evil twin sister is gonna ruin the wedding? Is she going to? Because the old version it wasn't like that.

It does look like it, but it would be great if it turns out to be a dream that Gan has. I'm leaning towards the belief that it's most likely a dream, for Thit looks...dazed and dream-like. xD :rofl:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, in the old one Gan was always dream about her twin sister regard Thit. But yes I sure hope that it is only a dream. Yes first time I seen Toomtam in a lakorn and he is a pretty hot guy  :thumbsup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

There were a few people who weren't too pleased that the remake is set in period times, including me. :D I was whining about it when the fitting video for SSP first came out. ;) But like I stated a few pages back, I don't mind it anymore. Modern day would have been interesting, but there is a beautiful appeal to SSP's periodic setting. I also complained about Vill's wardrobe at first, but she is so much better on screen. She's gorgeous and flawless! I love both Gan and Nee's wardrobes. So, yes, I love the fact that the storyline takes place in period times, too. :wink:

No, Nee/Manee can still turn her life around. :D It's never too late to change your life for the better. I would rather she changes her lifestyle than just die for no apparent reason other than she's the evil nang'rai. -_- Knowing Exact...most likely they'll kill off her character. :annoyed: But hopefully they keep the original ending.

To my understanding, Nee in the original SSP stopped misunderstanding her stepfather and acknowledged him as a father figure. She also ended up with her film director. I only watched the ending to see that part, so I don't know how or why she changed into a nicer person.

So, therefore, if Exact keeps true to the original's ending...Nee will end up with Wit (Guy). :lmao3: Lol, I highly doubt it that they will end up with each other, for Wit's character is too sadistic, but hey, I can dream about Guy and Vill. :D :wub:

Lol, the original took place in modern day (1995), phatman. :D

It does look like it, but it would be great if it turns out to be a dream that Gan has. I'm leaning towards the belief that it's most likely a dream, for Thit looks...dazed and dream-like. xD :rofl:
I want to see both Wit and Nee change and end up together! However, I feel like Guy's character isn't that important, so I wonder if they'll pair them up.

AikOm^_^

lilo said:
Yes, in the old one Gan was always dream about her twin sister regard Thit. But yes I sure hope that it is only a dream. Yes first time I seen Toomtam in a lakorn and he is a pretty hot guy  :thumbsup:

Yes, I find Toomtam is very hot in here, too. :wink: Hmm, I just hope I don't end up hating his character too much. :D Loving him with Gan, but he can be such a jerk when it comes to his "Gandaowasee" (Gandaomanee). xD He's already treating Gan so crudely hehe.

phatman said:
I want to see both Wit and Nee change and end up together! However, I feel like Guy's character isn't that important, so I wonder if they'll pair them up.

I second that! :yes: If our wishes are granted (well, mine anyway hehe), Wasan (Nat) ends up with Eemjai (May Sirin's character, the one that Wasan drugs and takes advantage of), and Wit and Nee get each other. :wub: Yes, sadly, Nat's character is a little more important than Guy's. For sure, Wit's role is more p'rai and "evil" than Nee's film director in the old version... :scratchchin: Ooh, but I'll be looking forward to Wit's scenes with the real Gandaowasee hehe. And when he reunites with Nee. :woot: That would be a bittersweet and interesting reunion! ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lets cross our fingers and wish for the best!

I went back to watch Guy and Vill's scene in episode 4 and boy did I miss a hot*ss scene! That part when Nee woke up after she got tortured by Wit and he came in touching and rubbing her oh so sensually totally turned me on. Haha. I missed it the first time I skimmed through ep.4. Whoo *fans self* and when he touched her abdomen and stared her down AND then kissed her belly, I literally squealed in delight. Guy is hot. I don't even care if he's a pyscho in SSP. Haha.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Lets cross our fingers and wish for the best!

I went back to watch Guy and Vill's scene in episode 4 and boy did I miss a hot*ss scene! That part when Nee woke up after she got tortured by Wit and he came in touching and rubbing her oh so sensually totally turned me on. Haha. I missed it the first time I skimmed through ep.4. Whoo *fans self* and when he touched her abdomen and stared her down AND then kissed her belly, I literally squealed in delight. Guy is hot. I don't even care if he's a pyscho in SSP. Haha.

Oh my gosh, how'd you miss such a hot scene?!!!! Oh yes, Guy is hot. :spicy: That scene was unbelievably delicious! (And a little disturbing hehe, but that doesn't mean I didn't love it. :D) Guy's stares are intense! I freakin' love the way he stares at Vill, both on screen and off screen (heck, at any girl hehe). I was giggling the whole time he's touching her. Gosh, his actions speak louder than words. Guy is that good! :faint: Lol, the way he is talking to her and kissing her abdomen, I thought Wit wants to impregnate her. xD Hehehe, but no, he isn't even talking about babies or anything...just about having fun with her. :pervie: Nee and Wit are a much hotter and better couple than Wit and Lisa (Kwang the Star). :wink: He's a sadistic psycho, but he's also a hot and overpowering film director. x]