D~D

sarNie Adult
Just read what YouTube subber Anonyblue1 wrote and she says that she like the Lakorn and she's gonna sub it !!

YEAH !!!!

ThanX so much Viki subber and Anonyblue1 !!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Im liking this lakorn. Tumtom is cute. he's so pra'ek material! im crushing on him hehehe Lol.
Vill is sexy as rai and beautiful as the innocent twin!!!

this lakorn is starting out really good!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
its an open minded expression plus, everyone has a liking, Toomtam is ur likes and my dislikes, lets left it be, Toomtam might not be stiff but he's not as sexy and tall as Son, just my dislike ok, everyone see things differently

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alright.. i been reading everyone comment and i have to say that this is so dumb that people are getting upset. we all should be getting up set when the lakorn is going down hill.
So.... Ok... This is 4 everyone, "everyone has there own opinion". The best thing is to "not get offended". Let everyone express their likes and dislike. If u don't agree, than the best thing is to not say anything b/c it leads to a argument. I repeat, "don't get offended". Than everything will be alright.
No hard feeling :)
Let's all be sweet cupcaKes. ^O^
Now.. Lets get back to talking about the Lakorn. =^O^=

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Tqs, D-D, u such a sweetheart for understanding, I will not make anymore comments, just expressing my dislike, please be open minded, I didn't get upset when they says that Son is stiff...no hard feelings just expressing my dislike and like, I love Vill to dead, she's portraying her role so well and is looking beautiful and stunning as always but as Toomtam no comments,,,,Love Son/Vill as always..

Reactions: D~D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wth?? somebody arguing???

I'm also watching this and OMG it is so much better than the rest of ch5 lakorn I have seen.  I don't know what people are complaining about but I am IN LOVE with Tumtoom and Vill! I love both the SEXY and INNOCENT Vill.  I am officially obsessed with this lakorn and is IN LOVE with it!! Finally a lakorn to kill my boredom and to entertain me.

I really like Tumtom.  For a second lakorn only, I'm impress with his acting.  I hope to see Tumtom in many more lakorn to come.  He's charmy and so lucky!! He's kissing all his nang'ek left right left right. hahaha I love CH5 for allowing liplockings!!! LOL

SonYukView4ever

Kandaowasee = Nice Twin
Kandamanee = Evil Twin

I love the evil twin. she's such a play, flirt and slut. lol she sleeps with so many men for money. she's also a gold digger. lol and she's using her older twin sister's name to sleep around by faking her sister's name. the evil twin is the younger sister but she's been neglected by her parents so she turned evil.

I love the chemistry between Tumtoom and VIll! Much better than Tumtoom and Charebelle (not that i'm not their fan) lol but Tumtom and VIll is just so much better as a couple. :D

I think this lakorn just aired 2 episodes so far. I'm wrapping up with ep.2.  Not sure if 3 is available yet.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sarna3 said:
Tqs, D-D, u such a sweetheart for understanding, I will not make anymore comments, just expressing my dislike, please be open minded, I didn't get upset when they says that Son is stiff...no hard feelings just expressing my dislike and like, I love Vill to dead, she's portraying her role so well and is looking beautiful and stunning as always but as Toomtam no comments,,,,Love Son/Vill as always..
Lol.. Ur funny. I know how much u ♥ Vill and Son cuz I do too. I don't get offended when people make rude comment unless their some bad words "toward me".
But with Vill in this Lakorn.. U gotta L♥VE her. :) eXstreamly eXcited 4 this Lakorn .

D~D

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

I'm also watching this and OMG it is so much better than the rest of ch5 lakorn I have seen.  I don't know what people are complaining about but I am IN LOVE with Tumtoom and Vill! I love both the SEXY and INNOCENT Vill.  I am officially obsessed with this lakorn and is IN LOVE with it!! Finally a lakorn to kill my boredom and to entertain me.

I really like Tumtom.  For a second lakorn only, I'm impress with his acting.  I hope to see Tumtom in many more lakorn to come.  He's charmy and so lucky!! He's kissing all his nang'ek left right left right. hahaha I love CH5 for allowing liplockings!!! LOL
Yeah!!! Lets all get eXcited 2gether. I'm with u on that girl. Lol.. It airs every Mon&Tu. This was the first week. Ep 3 airs next Monday. :)

SonYukView4ever

WOW. I'm so addicted. lol I can't wait til next Monday and Tuesday!! I am already having a Sud Sai Paan lakorn withdrawal. lmao. I think I need to go back and rewatch all the charmy scenes between Vill and Tumtom. lol. ahahah.

I cannot express how much more I am in love with this lakorn and script. It moves so fast.  The pace and script is so good.  Is this a remake? lol Im not sure but this version is the Bomb! Lol :p I have to admit Vill's beauty is endless. She is a beauty no wonder she has so many news with guys. LOL.

Tumtom is my homie boy. Lol. 55555

DaisyDukes* said:

Did he do real kisses with Charebelle in Pan Rak Pan Rai? Lol. I don't remember.

Toomtaam is starting off not good but GREAT. So far, he has worked with two different leading actresses and two different types of roles, which is great because he is building his experience as an actor. He shows us viewers (and fans) how well or how awful he portrays his character and chemistry with his leading ladies. His character as Itt in Pan Rak Pan Rai unexpectedly amazed me. I didn't think the kid could act but it seems like he's got a great future ahead of him. His good looks and unexpectedly good acting is gonna take him a long way. Now, he's got a more mature role involving hot love scenes with a hot EXACT nang'ek. Lol.

To be honest, I was never a fan of Vill but this is by far, my favorite role of her. She's playing two totally different types of characters in this lakorn and is doing a hell of a good job at it. I just hope our pra'ek Toomtam doesn't sleep with both.

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL I watch it, and it was pretty good. I understand almost all of it, but having eng subs will be good, too. :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I am having so much fun reading everybody's comments about Sud Sai Paan, both the good and the bad. :wink: Glad I won't be the only one talking about it in this thread hehe. :grouphug: I'll share my own thoughts later...first, I'll reply to some comments, then I'll share pictures.

DaisyDukes* said:
WOW. I'm so addicted. lol I can't wait til next Monday and Tuesday!! I am already having a Sud Sai Paan lakorn withdrawal. lmao. I think I need to go back and rewatch all the charmy scenes between Vill and Tumtom. lol. ahahah.

I cannot express how much more I am in love with this lakorn and script. It moves so fast.  The pace and script is so good.  Is this a remake? lol Im not sure but this version is the Bomb! Lol :p I have to admit Vill's beauty is endless. She is a beauty no wonder she has so many news with guys. LOL.

Tumtom is my homie boy. Lol. 55555

:lmao3: It's all I've been thinking of all day at work yesterday and today...gave me a lot of chills!  :cold: That's what I've been doing...rewatching Toomtam and Vill's scenes. :wub: Can't wait for Monday. :D Lol, if you have been reading every comment, it's been known from the start that this is indeed a remake. :wink: It's a remake of Tang and Namfon's Sud Sai Pan (back in 1995, I believe). Exact made a lot of changes in this remake: the setting is set in period times, Gandaowasee (or Kandaowasee) doesn't have a younger stepbrother (at least, so far), etc. Ooh, I agree with you about Vill's beauty...she's certainly beautiful in here. :)

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Did he do real kisses with Charebelle in Pan Rak Pan Rai? Lol. I don't remember.

Huh? How could you not? I thought it was one of your favorite lakorns? Lol, as far as I know, he and Charebelle only kissed once. :D Though he was the one doing all the action. :lolyup:

D~D

sarNie Adult
"Maiko^_^"
I am having so much fun reading everybody's comments about Sud Sai Paan, both the good and the bad. :wink: Glad I won't be the only one talking about it in this thread hehe. :grouphug: I'll share my own thoughts later...first, I'll reply to some comments, then I'll share pictures.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------
D~D: --> PICTURES !!! Yeah !!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I was skeptical in watching this, but because P'Thookie is watching, I feel the need to watch :p So we can have some reminiscing of our own :p <3 ♥
\oh my lovely, missing our days from way back when...lol...this version definitely has a super different take than the old version, but iz not bad at all.  i really like it so far...first two episodes have really good pacing!!  give it a shot!