AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Grr, things are not working out as I want them to. I'll have to share photos tomorrow after work. Sadly, I will miss the hype and excitement while SSP airs, since I will be working... :teary: I'll be counting the seconds, minutes, and hours until I get home in order to watch it. I'll be thinking of it non-stop during work. :D :smack: :spin:

But here are some more "promotion" (or update hehe) videos for SSP. Toomtam and Vill are super hawt and adorable! :D Can't wait to watch them on screen tomorrow. ^_^

Credit: pookidteungkhunna2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBkRgS--Mw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4valIbe4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1xj9hfZEMo

AikOm^_^

Ekkk, I'm watching it live right now! I'm so freakin' happy! :dance1: I'll be able to catch the first 20 minutes or so of it. :D But nonooooooo! The audio isn't working for Channel 5...can't hear anything. :teary: Awh, well, Toomtam and Vill are looking realllllll good together on screen. :D But dang it, it's moving way too fast! :eek: And it's already making me angry...spoiler ahead! Warning! :wink:

Appears like Gandaomanee (evil twin) and Tit (Toomtam) slept with each other!!!! :shock2: Urgh, why?!!!!! Exact!!!!!!! Noooooooooo! :no:

I'll be making one more comment before I leave for work. :)

AikOm^_^

Awh, dang it, commercial break... =( :teary: And it's almost time for me to go to work...I'll have to catch up later. Can't wait to hear Toomtam and Vill's voices. Oh, yes, the others' too. But I'm more excited for these two. :wub: Oh, it's back on! Yay, can catch a couple more minutes of SSP. For those who are going to watch SSP, I can already tell it will anger most people. :D Hehehehe, I'll try to make it a good day at work today. But I will be thinking of SSP nonstop. Toomtam and Vill. :cloud9:

Have a good one, Sarnies! (Or Asianfusers. :wink:) :grouphug:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Ekkk, I'm watching it live right now! I'm so freakin' happy! :dance1: I'll be able to catch the first 20 minutes or so of it. :D But nonooooooo! The audio isn't working for Channel 5...can't hear anything. :teary: Awh, well, Toomtam and Vill are looking realllllll good together on screen. :D But dang it, it's moving way too fast! :eek: And it's already making me angry...spoiler ahead! Warning! :wink:

I'll be making one more comment before I leave for work. :)
I'm super jealous!! I need to watch it too. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I will have to wait and watch it later today or at the end of the week. I am so so so hyped. Can't believe it's already airing, woot!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yea I kinda knew the evil twin slept with Tit, it was obvious. @maiko, Is that Gilly as your Profile picture if it is I am like OMFG GILLY!!!!!!! It's so cute I really miss them UGH gilly need to reunit. (Off-topic)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm liking it so far. Vill is so pretty. She's such a daring n'ek...IMO. Lots of touchy & sexy scenes coming up.