D~D

sarNie Adult
Yeah !!! Pictures !!!!
ThanX Maiko !!!
I agree.. I would have ♥♥♡♡♡♡ it more if Vill dress as Gan. :( Still... I love it. Lol but than.. I'm also saying "Why dress like Nee"??? Everyone loves Gan. :(
The part where Vill and Toomtam snuggle, gave me a big grin and a squeal. Damn!!, their so CUTE !! Squeal
Alrite... Nite .... Zzzzz

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Too bad no summaries out yet. Tonight would have been perfect for me since it's less chaotic. Anyway, please continue to show our support through social networks! If you haven't already done so, follow sudsaipan2013 on Instagram too, since they're the official fan club for this lakorn!

Ooh, Aiyaja, you changed your siggie once again! *Sniff sniff* I missed the "Toomtam&Vill=Love" text! :cry: (I think that's what it was. :D) You could have included that in your siggie still!!! :smack: Haha, but I love your new siggie nevertheless. :D Yeah, let's show our support and love for SSP! Make ourselves be heard! :yahoo:  :dance3:  :highfive:

D~D said:
Yeah !!! Pictures !!!!
ThanX Maiko !!!
I agree.. I would have ♥♥♡♡♡♡ it more if Vill dress as Gan. :( Still... I love it. Lol but than.. I'm also saying "Why dress like Nee"??? Everyone loves Gan. :(
The part where Vill and Toomtam snuggle, gave me a big grin and a squeal. Damn!!, their so CUTE !! Squeal
Alrite... Nite .... Zzzzz

You're welcome, D~D! You were one of the people I was thinking of when I was busy posting the pictures. I knew you would love it! ^_^ I'm glad you do. I know, it would have been even more PERFECT if Vill had dressed as Gan... :lmao: But...still, Toomtam and Vill! :wub: They are indeed super cute!!! And hawt! :spicy: Good nite, D~D! Sweet dreams! :goodnite: :grouphug:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I hope that Vill dressing like Nee doesn't indicate anything bad (pray not!) or unexpected going to happen for the ending. Plus, I have to say that Vill's dress somewhat looks like an apron. But oh well, she's cute. She looks good in anything she wears... Lucky!

Thanks A GAZILLION LOT Maiko! Love the pictures, love the vids and definitely love the captions and your own thoughts. This is my first ever seeing a meet and greet. I love the fact that they are all dress like their characters. What a good fan service they are giving. The fans must have enjoyed themselves. I mean, we here can get all excited and giddy just by seeing their pics and vids and those lucky fans can see them live!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Too bad no summaries out yet. Tonight would have been perfect for me since it's less chaotic. Anyway, please continue to show our support through social networks! If you haven't already done so, follow sudsaipan2013 on Instagram too, since they're the official fan club for this lakorn!

awww... That's ok. Lucky the subbed episodes 9 and 10 are almost done. I can watch them and patiently waiting for your summaries.

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
I hope that Vill dressing like Nee doesn't indicate anything bad (pray not!) or unexpected going to happen for the ending. Plus, I have to say that Vill's dress somewhat looks like an apron. But oh well, she's cute. She looks good in anything she wears... Lucky!

Thanks A GAZILLION LOT Maiko! Love the pictures, love the vids and definitely love the captions and your own thoughts. This is my first ever seeing a meet and greet. I love the fact that they are all dress like their characters. What a good fan service they are giving. The fans must have enjoyed themselves. I mean, we here can get all excited and giddy just by seeing their pics and vids and those lucky fans can see them live!

:whahuh: Don't worry, Bun-bun, Thit and Gan will get each other. :) Exact isn't that...wait...! I was going to say Exact isn't that dumb, but it actually is at times; it's been proven before!!! :loool: I don't know what the executives behind Exact think sometimes. :p But for sure, Thit and Gan will get a happy ending, I'm positive about that. :yes:

Yes, I know! Vill's dress does look like an apron! Thanks for reminding me about it hehe. It's not something that Nee usually wears. :lolyup: Vill looks good for most of the outfits that she wears (there are some I don't like hehe). :D Ooh, thanks for loving my thoughts (along with the videos and pictures)! :grouphug: In return, of course, I :heart: your own thoughts and comments as well! You're welcome for the pictures and videos. My efforts in posting them are so worth it, for I get to know that you love them as much as I do. ^_^

Yep, it was sweet that they dressed as their characters hehe. Those fans who got to see them live are indeed darn lucky... :cry: I wanted to be there, too!!!! :lmao: *Sigh* Pictures and videos will have to do. :D :phew: I love Toomtam and Vill's fan service, and I hope they continue to give some for us! They should know it will make us even crazier!!! :lmao3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thank you for the photos ja. Toomtam and Vill seem a lot closer now than when they began filming.

The reason why Vill was dressed as Gandamanee and not Gandawasee is because they were still filming. During the interview, Toomtam and Vill both said that after the fan meeting, they were going to resume filming. They've only slept for an hour or two and have fully dedicated 24 hours of their time filming.

Here are some photos that weren't included ja. Toomtam and Vill are so cute together.

I love these wedding shots. Wish there were more.

Credits: Pantip

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Thank you for the photos ja. Toomtam and Vill seem a lot closer now than when they began filming.

The reason why Vill was dressed as Gandamanee and not Gandawasee is because they were still filming. During the interview, Toomtam and Vill both said that after the fan meeting, they were going to resume filming. They've only slept for an hour or two and have fully dedicated 24 hours of their time filming.

Here are some photos that weren't included ja. Toomtam and Vill are so cute together.

*PICs*

I love these wedding shots. Wish there were more.
*PICs*

Credits: Pantip

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Aiyaja, thanks for those photos! I'm screaming and squealing once again because of those two!!!! :drool: And you're welcome for the photos that I posted. Glad you love them, too! Like I'm loving the ones you just posted! :D I know! Vill and Toomtam are a lot chummier now than when they first began filming, which is a beautiful thing! They're just magical together! :yes: Oh, thanks for explaining why Vill was dressed as Nee during the event. :eek: Awh, the cast of SSP is working so hard!! I hope it pays off for them! :spin: My poor babies (Vill and Toomtam hehe) must be super tired... Geez, they need a good rest! :teary:

Awh, Aiyaja, Vill and Toomtam are definitely cute together. :cloud9: I just love them so much! :wub: I love the wedding pictures, too! Yes, too bad there aren't a lot of pictures from their wedding hehe. Like I said, not a lot of people have been releasing/sharing behind-the-scene pictures of SSP... I hope that it will change, starting next week, or right now!!! :spin: :woot:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Thank you so much for clearing that up! I can now get rid of that idea off my head.

Poor Toomtam and Vill and not to forget the rest of the casts and crews for having to work so hard. I do hope their efforts will turn out well and be rewarded. ...and thank you to you too for the lovely pics. I have to say the wedding pics are the best! I love them so much!

AikOm^_^

bun-bun said:
Thank you so much for clearing that up! I can now get rid of that idea off my head.

Poor Toomtam and Vill and not to forget the rest of the casts and crews for having to work so hard. I do hope their efforts will turn out well and be rewarded. ...and thank you to you too for the lovely pics. I have to say the wedding pics are the best! I love them so much!

:lmao2: I told you not to worry, Bun-bun! xD I feel the same way; I want success for SSP, please! Oh, I can't choose which pictures of Vill and Toomtam are the best...love them all! :yes:

maithao.

sarNie Egg
Ahhh, saw the pictures on Instagram already, but seeing them again won't hurt :)  So jealous of the fans that got to see them.  One day that'll be me. Hehe.♥

AikOm^_^

maithao. said:
Ahhh, saw the pictures on Instagram already, but seeing them again won't hurt :)  So jealous of the fans that got to see them.  One day that'll be me. Hehe.♥

Hiya, Maithao, welcome to AsianFuse and SSP's thread! :welcome: :D Those fans are lucky to meet the cast of SSP!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks to Ạiyaja and Maiko to bring great pics to everyone, including me! They're so cute. I cant stop looking on them and love them more and more. After this, I'm searching in IG, and i'm dead to be in love with cutest cps, but true to my feelings I love Gan more than Nee, the make up is too bold ^^

Ah and I like the wedding pic best, the last pic. It make me rewind to watch ep 5 again, kekekeke!

Thank you again, hope to see more pics and information from you!

AikOm^_^

Balu_bear said:
Thanks to Ạiyaja and Maiko to bring great pics to everyone, including me! They're so cute. I cant stop looking on them and love them more and more. After this, I'm searching in IG, and i'm dead to be in love with cutest cps, but true to my feelings I love Gan more than Nee, the make up is too bold ^^

Ah and I like the wedding pic best, the last pic. It make me rewind to watch ep 5 again, kekekeke!

Thank you again, hope to see more pics and information from you!

You're welcome, Balu_bear!!! :wink: I'm happy you enjoy the pictures. Yes, Toomtam and Vill are so cute!!! :spin: And even though she was dressed as Nee (for a very good reason hehe), she and Toomtam still look mighty fine together. :drools: Hope for them to have scenes like the ones in episode 5 (+6)!!! :yes: I just woke up and found even more pictures, but sharing them will have to wait... I'm still so tired! :yawn:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Morning !! Lol.. Just finish reading what everyone been writing.
And I have to say this to Maiko-->
"Awww..I was one of the people u were thinking about ". How Kind!
ThanX to Aiyaja for clearing up the reason why Vill was dress as Nee. Because I was about to think that perhaps Vill really does like dressing up like Nee. Lol..
And the word "WOW" is all I have to say to the fact that they are still filming to the point where Vill and Toomtam have to greet their fan in their character outfit. They have done such an AMAZING job.. I hope that in the long run in the forth comming future that both Vill and Thit will have more Lakorn (finger cross).

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Morning !! Lol.. Just finish reading what everyone been writing.
And I have to say this to Maiko-->
"Awww..I was one of the people u were thinking about ". How Kind!
ThanX to Aiyaja for clearing up the reason why Vill was dress as Nee. Because I was about to think that perhaps Vill really does like dressing up like Nee. Lol..
And the word "WOW" is all I have to say to the fact that they are still filming to the point where Vill and Toomtam have to greet their fan in their character outfit. They have done such an AMAZING job.. I hope that in the long run in the forth comming future that both Vill and Thit will have more Lakorn (finger cross).

Because I knew you'd love the pictures as much as I do and squeal at them like I am. Also, because you did say you want "MORE" pictures. :D I think regardless of however they're dressed for the event, they still plan on dressing up as their characters, D~D. :) Yes, Vill and Toomtam (and the rest of SSP's cast) are doing amazingly in SSP. Let's make ourselves be heard so that Exact knows how much they're loved! So that hopefully Vill and Toomtam can reunite in another lakorn! I'm crossing my fingers for that, too. :dude: I love the amount of support that fans have shown for them and for SSP in the past few days. Thank you, SSP fans! :grouphug:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Couldn't agree more with ceda_lee. I am currently diligently re-re-re-watching SSP. Oh how I hope to be able to transfer 50% of that diligent-ness to working on my thesis.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I have a long, boring commute from/to work. This morning driving home I almost ended in a ditch because at the same time I was busy reading all ya'll posts in this thread. Last nite all I could think about was how Thit whispers or speaks softly to Gan when he says he doesn't want other men around her because he can't stand it. I just so love how Toomtam says it. Makes me melt when he speaks in that kind of tone.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, :thanks:  for sharing all those pics.  Makes the wait a little more bearable.  

Awh, you're welcome, Ceda_lee!!! I'm super happy you love the photos (you do, right? :lol2:), too!!! :grouphug: I agree! The past weeks have been kind of crucial, waiting for SSP to air, and it was even worse when nobody releases a lot of pictures after its airing schedule...normally, sources only seem to release SSP pictures while it airs on Monday and Tuesday (besides the few BTS ones that Vill and/or other cast members post up). So, I'm hecka happy to see them at the Meet & Greet event, promoting SSP with a force! Yeah, keep fighting and promoting yourselves, you guys (all the cast of SSP hehe)!!! :strong: :thumbsup: (Oh, I suppose I'm exaggerating a little bit...Toomtam's fanclubs on IG and Facebook do occasionally post up pictures of him...but they aren't as interesting as the ones of Toomtam and Vill. :coverlaf: So therefore, I'm really happy to see Toomtam and Vill promoting themselves together hehe. So selfish of me, but I can't help it!)

Also, there are other pages on Facebook that usually post up interesting pictures from most of the lakorns that are currently airing, but they don't post a lot of SSP pictures, which gets on my nerves! So, I'm really happy to see fans leaving supporting comments about SSP, Toomtam, and Vill on certain IGs and Facebook pages. Thank you truly, you guys! :worthy: :grouphug:

Haha, sorry, Ceda_lee; I kind of got carried away there. Just have to vent out my frustration on the lack of SSP promotion for the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to more promotion for the upcoming weeks! :yes: For it does make the wait for Monday and Tuesday more tolerable, like you said! :clap: I want people to realize SSP is one worthwhile lakorn and that Toomtam and Vill need to reunite! :woot: I pray the media feels the same way we do for this lakorn and awesome pairing. :spin: I found some more cutesy pictures of Toomtam and Vill from the M&G (Meet & Greet) event, so I'll share them in a little bit. :D

bun-bun said:
Couldn't agree more with ceda_lee. I am currently diligently re-re-re-watching SSP. Oh how I hope to be able to transfer 50% of that diligent-ness to working on my thesis.

I like to re-watch SSP's previous episodes, too! Most especially the ones that have the sweet and steamy Gan x Thit scenes. Awh, stinks to have to focus on school around the same time an interesting lakorn is airing!!! xO

SokLaHote said:
I have a long, boring commute from/to work. This morning driving home I almost ended in a ditch because at the same time I was busy reading all ya'll posts in this thread. Last nite all I could think about was how Thit whispers or speaks softly to Gan when he says he doesn't want other men around her because he can't stand it. I just so love how Toomtam says it. Makes me melt when he speaks in that kind of tone.

Ooh, I feel your pain at how boring it was, commuting from/to work. Uh-oh, were you all right, SokLaHote? :eek: :spin: That sounds dangerous as to how you almost ended in a ditch...I hope everything was ok? :console: Awh, be a little more careful, ok? :grouphug:

Ooh, the scene that you were talking about Thit's whisper to Gan: are you talking about the scene in episode 4 (when he drives her to an isolated place and they kiss passionately hehe) or their willing scene in episode 7? Or is it a scene from one of the more recent episodes hehe? Ooh, Toomtam's dreamy voice certainly works wonders on us! :spicy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
bun-bun said:
"Diligently re-re-re-watching?"  :whahuh: Too funny! Get to work on your thesis.  School is more important  :thumbup: