[Ch5] Pan Ruk Pan Rai (EXACT)

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Someone tell me why this lakorn is similar to Ngao Rak Luang Jai with Mint N., Mark Prin & Nadech.
I like this lakorn so far and I loved Ngao Rak Luang Jai but don't you think the two are really similar?
yeah, i agree... they have similar storylines! i'm enjoying this version more though 'cause the pra'ek always steal kisses from the n'ek hahahah

hippo

sarNie Adult
my internet isn't so great at the moment. 
but i just had to get a look at the whole stealing kisses scene. it was so cute!
i'm going to have to wait till it comes to the dvd store to see the whole thing. 

Toomtam and Charbell are really cute. 
Mo is doing pretty good as rai.
It will be good if she can do both roles, and become a very young versatile actress for exact. =)

crannberry

sarNie Egg
My favorite part so far is when she's staring.the bike and singro and paddling and of course when Toom stole the kisses. Loving it.

sarNie Adult
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Someone tell me why this lakorn is similar to Ngao Rak Luang Jai with Mint N., Mark Prin & Nadech.
I like this lakorn so far and I loved Ngao Rak Luang Jai but don't you think the two are really similar?

just watched ep. 1. they're so similar that this one can be considered a remake.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 2, I'm so obsessed with this lakorn at the moment.
Toomtam & Charebelle are too cute, ekkk, I'm squealing at all their scenes xDD
I love how he's always stealing kisses from her. Mo's so good at playing evil!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
ugh what makes me hate most about Thai lakorns is VIOLENCE!! THE power of violence omgg so mad!!:( I really like Charabelle I think I rather see her as n'ek. I really can't imagine Mo as n'ek now. She is going to surely be evil in here. I hate how Charabelle is so weak but to the p'ek she can fight back. Urgh omg and i really hate how good people die :( so sad they don't survive. I do hope Mo dies in the end because she's too evil and she doesn't deserve to be forgiven at all. She likes to be two faced to Charabelle and n'ek is too innocent. Other than that, I <3 love LOVE ToomTam and Charabelle together.. They're soo cute omg i just love them! I just squeal everytime they're together...P'ek is so horrible lying to n'ek that she loves shopping LOL haha i love this couple! I have to agree that Mo does do a good job playing evil, it's her character that makes me not like her so much. LOl but i don't hate her lol I can't wait for more LOVE :heart: :cloud9:

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
piyia is so bad... and at such a young age, it terrifies me! mo is portraying her first rai character quite brilliantly though!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
okay if anyone sees any sweet/kissing/r scenes in here, let me know. lol
im not in lakorn mode now not until someone revive me with r scenes. LOL!

Omg, I find myself keep coming to this thread. Plenty of people have said this before but I'd just like to reiterate, TOOMTAM AND CHAREBELLE ARE SOO CUTEE!

hippo

sarNie Adult
urgh! Priya is so annoying and evil! 
Mo is doing a really good job. she may be the next Pang for exact, who can play  both good and bad lead. 

i can already sense that I'm gonna hate Singto's character! just because he is trying to take Gorya away from Khun'Id!
they are both pretty possessive guys. they both love her so it makes sense.

love Charebelle and Toomtam!!!
they are super cute! hopefully there's heaps of cute sense  to come, a little in every episode would be nice. 

2 days a week is not enough! and for such a short air time period too. 

Can't wait till next week. 
but Singto's  character is going to steal her away, trying to bring back his Gorya, nooooooo!!!!!!!
I wonder when she will start falling for Khun'Id???? 
hopefully she won't drift off to Singto, just because he knows her past. 

some cute pics of Cherebelle and Toomtam....
cr: ig chertam_tamcher, santsalaya, bugtimetoom, charebelle